The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Play Together Trade Corner Trade Shops
A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

View Poll Results: What do you want to see in this thread?
RNG abused 32 48.48%
Dreamworld abillities 27 40.91%
Egg Moves 17 25.76%
Events 19 28.79%
Shinies 28 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4451    
Old September 8th, 2010 (6:16 PM).
GalacticMars's Avatar
GalacticMars GalacticMars is offline
Gleek :]
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Us.
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 109
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
    Im still chillin in wifi if you're ready.
    Your sig is classic ;D
    Filler Filler<3.
    __________________
    Friend Code:5371 4451 1924


    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4452    
    Old September 8th, 2010 (6:18 PM).
    Livewire's Avatar
    Livewire Livewire is offline
    • Platinum Tier
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jul 2009
    Location: Sunnyshore City
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 14,264
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GalacticMars View Post
    Your sig is classic ;D
    Filler Filler<3.
    O Why thank you, so is yours. xD
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #4453    
    Old September 8th, 2010 (8:16 PM).
    Gladion's Avatar
    Gladion Gladion is offline
    x Silvally
      FC: 3411-1539-1231
      IGN: Rilence
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Location: Singapore
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 999
      Bump for an awesome fellow Battle Frontier collab
      __________________

      "What does a Pokémon Trainer really need to be successful?
      I guess everyone might have their own answer.
      But for me...I want the strongest rival for myself
      ."
      - Gladion
      Reply With Quote
        #4454    
      Old September 8th, 2010 (8:44 PM).
      Livewire's Avatar
      Livewire Livewire is offline
      • Platinum Tier
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jul 2009
      Location: Sunnyshore City
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 14,264
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
      Bump for an awesome fellow Battle Frontier collab :P
      Thank ya. :D

      Bump

      Did a stock shop update~
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #4455    
      Old September 8th, 2010 (9:26 PM).
      gregory_turner420's Avatar
      gregory_turner420 gregory_turner420 is offline
      Trainer/Breeder
      • Silver Tier
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: west coast
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lax
      Posts: 168
      i think i made some requests on your thread a couple of days ago but somethings came up. anyways your shiny bold cloyster is really interesting. im offering a bold cresselia 252hp 100def, 152sp def, and 6spc att
      __________________
      ~Papa Smurf~
      Diamondfc:1204 2399 8596
      Patinumfc:0044 9019 7956
      Pearlfc:4855 2141 3582
      HeartGoldfc:1076 5706 7636
      Reply With Quote
        #4456    
      Old September 9th, 2010 (5:28 AM).
      M kingkong M's Avatar
      M kingkong M M kingkong M is offline
      M KINGKONG M
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jul 2010
        Location: Morristown, NJ
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 64
        bro what do you want for the swampert?
        __________________
        IGN: Keech || FC: 4227-2515-3499 ||Hidden Sand Trade Thread

        Reply With Quote
          #4457    
        Old September 9th, 2010 (5:38 AM).
        Gladion's Avatar
        Gladion Gladion is offline
        x Silvally
          FC: 3411-1539-1231
          IGN: Rilence
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Location: Singapore
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 999
          Live, I want this, and oh yus' you can fully Redis the Giratina if you'd like


          Igglybuff lvl 1 UT
          Calm/Alert to sounds
          31/31/31/31/31/31
          OT: Slender
          __________________

          "What does a Pokémon Trainer really need to be successful?
          I guess everyone might have their own answer.
          But for me...I want the strongest rival for myself
          ."
          - Gladion
          Reply With Quote
            #4458    
          Old September 9th, 2010 (8:35 AM). Edited September 9th, 2010 by Livewire.
          Livewire's Avatar
          Livewire Livewire is offline
          • Platinum Tier
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jul 2009
          Location: Sunnyshore City
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 14,264
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
          Live, I want this, and oh yus' you can fully Redis the Giratina if you'd like


          Igglybuff lvl 1 UT
          Calm/Alert to sounds
          31/31/31/31/31/31
          OT: Slender

          Shiny Ludicolo @ Damp Rock
          OT Matzzz
          Calm
          31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
          HP 204 SpA 76 SpD 124 Spe 104
          Dive | Ice Beam | Rain Dance | Leech Seed
          Redistributable.
          how about this? ok thanks for telling me.


          Quote:
          Originally Posted by M kingkong M View Post
          bro what do you want for the swampert?
          didnt you have a shiny gible? or im i thinking of someone else?
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #4459    
          Old September 9th, 2010 (11:20 AM).
          M kingkong M's Avatar
          M kingkong M M kingkong M is offline
          M KINGKONG M
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jul 2010
            Location: Morristown, NJ
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 64
            didnt you have a shiny gible? or im i thinking of someone else?[/QUOTE]
            yea i have the shiny gible you ready to trade now? and there wans't anything else you wanted?
            __________________
            IGN: Keech || FC: 4227-2515-3499 ||Hidden Sand Trade Thread

            Reply With Quote
              #4460    
            Old September 9th, 2010 (11:45 AM).
            ~Princess of Johto~'s Avatar
            ~Princess of Johto~ ~Princess of Johto~ is offline
            Crystal > Lyra
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Apr 2010
              Location: Ohio, USA
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 31
              Hi there. I'm very interested in your Non-Shiny EV'd Mamoswine. Is it nicknameable?

              Anyways, I'm not really sure what to offer, since it's not shiny, I don't really wanna give a shiny in return, so I'll offer these first:

              - Male UT Eevee with 3 egg moves (Wish, curse, and yawn)
              - Male UT Larvitar with 3 egg moves (Dragon Dance, and Outrage

              If you aren't interested in one of these, I'll offer something of more value. Thanks.

              Btw, I love how you named the shop "The Hidden Leaf." Naruto Shippuden is my favorite Anime :D
              __________________
              SS FC:
              4254 5670 1756
              Reply With Quote
                #4461    
              Old September 9th, 2010 (11:48 AM).
              Livewire's Avatar
              Livewire Livewire is offline
              • Platinum Tier
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jul 2009
              Location: Sunnyshore City
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 14,264
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by M kingkong M View Post
              yea i have the shiny gible you ready to trade now? and there wans't anything else you wanted?
              ok gible for swampert then? my fc is in my sig.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #4462    
              Old September 9th, 2010 (11:52 AM).
              ~Princess of Johto~'s Avatar
              ~Princess of Johto~ ~Princess of Johto~ is offline
              Crystal > Lyra
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: Ohio, USA
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 31
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~Princess of Johto~ View Post
                Hi there. I'm very interested in your Non-Shiny EV'd Mamoswine. Is it nicknameable?

                Anyways, I'm not really sure what to offer, since it's not shiny, I don't really wanna give a shiny in return, so I'll offer these first:

                - Male UT Eevee with 3 egg moves (Wish, curse, and yawn)
                - Male UT Larvitar with 3 egg moves (Dragon Dance, and Outrage

                If you aren't interested in one of these, I'll offer something of more value. Thanks.

                Btw, I love how you named the shop "The Hidden Leaf." Naruto Shippuden is my favorite Anime :D
                Just wanted to make sure you saw this
                __________________
                SS FC:
                4254 5670 1756
                Reply With Quote
                  #4463    
                Old September 9th, 2010 (11:54 AM).
                Livewire's Avatar
                Livewire Livewire is offline
                • Platinum Tier
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Location: Sunnyshore City
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 14,264
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~Princess of Johto~ View Post
                Hi there. I'm very interested in your Non-Shiny EV'd Mamoswine. Is it nicknameable?

                Anyways, I'm not really sure what to offer, since it's not shiny, I don't really wanna give a shiny in return, so I'll offer these first:

                - Male UT Eevee with 3 egg moves (Wish, curse, and yawn)
                - Male UT Larvitar with 3 egg moves (Dragon Dance, and Outrage

                If you aren't interested in one of these, I'll offer something of more value. Thanks.

                Btw, I love how you named the shop "The Hidden Leaf." Naruto Shippuden is my favorite Anime :D
                Yes i can nick-name the mamoswine, i bred it.

                how about for the egg moved larvitar? is it a male?
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #4464    
                Old September 9th, 2010 (11:57 AM).
                Tyth Tyth is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 36
                  I want these two:

                  blaQk's Tyranitar lvl 100 female
                  Adamant/Likes to thrash about
                  IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
                  EV's- 252 Att, 128 Def, 130 Sp. Def
                  Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Dragon Dance
                  341/403/288/203/268/158

                  Scizor lvl 100 female
                  Adamant/Likes to thrash about
                  IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
                  EV's- 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP
                  Bullet Punch/Roost Superpower/Swords Dance
                  282/394/236/131/196/229

                  Choose some:
                  Spoiler:

                  Torchic Lv. 5 @ Adamant
                  Scizor Lv. 53 @ Naughty
                  Vaporeon Lv. 60 @ Gentle
                  Clamperl Lv. 27 @ Jolly
                  Chansey Lv. 27 @ Quirky
                  Phione Lv. 1 @ Naive
                  Beldum Lv. 1 @ Lonely
                  Meditite Lv. 35 @ Lax
                  Piplup Lv. 1 @ Sassy
                  Gengar Lv. 27 @ Impish
                  Vulpix Lv. 1 @ Timid
                  Cranidos Lv. 12 @ Jolly
                  Onix Lv. 46 @ Bold
                  Starly Lv. 7 @ Adamant
                  Altaria Lv. 75 @ Timid
                  Feebas Lv. 1 @ Gentle
                  Ralts Lv. 5 @ Brave
                  Mamoswine Lv. 62 @ Jolly
                  Larvitar Lv. 16 @ Naughty
                  Infernape Lv. 37 @ Hasty
                  Tropius Lv. 26 @ Calm
                  Magcargo Lv. 57 @ Rash
                  Raticate Lv. 16 @ Jolly
                  Electabuzz Lv. 16 @ Docile
                  Gastly Lv. 1 @ Jolly
                  Mareep Lv. 8 @ Naive
                  Ponyta Lv. 19 @ Sassy
                  Eevee Lv. 16 @ Quirk
                  Metagross Lv. 55 @ Brave
                  Charizard Lv. 36 @ Jolly
                  Giratina Lv. 70 @ Hasty
                  Myghtiena Lv. 19 @ Modest
                  Taillow Lv. 6 @ Naughty
                  Whiscash Lv. 41 @ Careful
                  Dusclops Lv. 55 @ Hardy
                  Dratini Lv. 1 @ Quiet
                  Bagon Lv. 1 @ Naive
                  Riolu Lv. 1 @ Modest
                  Totodile Lv. 1 @ Adamant
                  Cyndaquil Lv. 6 @ Modest
                  Treecko Lv. 1 @ Serious
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4465    
                  Old September 9th, 2010 (11:57 AM).
                  ~Princess of Johto~'s Avatar
                  ~Princess of Johto~ ~Princess of Johto~ is offline
                  Crystal > Lyra
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: Ohio, USA
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 31
                    It will be. I can breed it today, since I want to keep the parent for myself. I'll make sure it's Male for you :D

                    Yay! I love nicnknaming my pokemon, so I'm happy. Should I give you the nickname now, or should I just tell you before we trade?
                    __________________
                    SS FC:
                    4254 5670 1756
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4466    
                    Old September 9th, 2010 (12:00 PM).
                    Livewire's Avatar
                    Livewire Livewire is offline
                    • Platinum Tier
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2009
                    Location: Sunnyshore City
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 14,264
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Princess of Johto~ View Post
                    It will be. I can breed it today, since I want to keep the parent for myself. I'll make sure it's Male for you :D

                    Yay! I love nicnknaming my pokemon, so I'm happy. Should I give you the nickname now, or should I just tell you before we trade?
                    allright sounds great. ^^ uhh you can tell me now, no difference to me. ;D


                    EDIT: Ohmahgawd you're from ohio too?
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4467    
                    Old September 9th, 2010 (12:03 PM).
                    M kingkong M's Avatar
                    M kingkong M M kingkong M is offline
                    M KINGKONG M
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                      Location: Morristown, NJ
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 64
                      ok sounds good my fc is in sig too meet you in there
                      __________________
                      IGN: Keech || FC: 4227-2515-3499 ||Hidden Sand Trade Thread

                      Reply With Quote
                        #4468    
                      Old September 9th, 2010 (12:06 PM).
                      ~Princess of Johto~'s Avatar
                      ~Princess of Johto~ ~Princess of Johto~ is offline
                      Crystal > Lyra
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                        Location: Ohio, USA
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 31
                        Yay! Thanks! Oh, and can I ask one more favor? Could you please let the Mamoswine hold TM Stone Edge, please?

                        NN I'd like: Toketsu

                        Yeah, OMG are you too?
                        __________________
                        SS FC:
                        4254 5670 1756
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4469    
                        Old September 9th, 2010 (12:07 PM). Edited September 9th, 2010 by M kingkong M.
                        M kingkong M's Avatar
                        M kingkong M M kingkong M is offline
                        M KINGKONG M
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2010
                          Location: Morristown, NJ
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 64
                          wait whats fc i can't click on your fc thing for some reason sorry!! whats your fc?! It says your friend code is wrong why??!!
                          __________________
                          IGN: Keech || FC: 4227-2515-3499 ||Hidden Sand Trade Thread

                          Reply With Quote
                            #4470    
                          Old September 9th, 2010 (12:13 PM). Edited September 9th, 2010 by Livewire.
                          Livewire's Avatar
                          Livewire Livewire is offline
                          • Platinum Tier
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                          Location: Sunnyshore City
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 14,264
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by ~Princess of Johto~ View Post
                          Yay! Thanks! Oh, and can I ask one more favor? Could you please let the Mamoswine hold TM Stone Edge, please?

                          NN I'd like: Toketsu

                          Yeah, OMG are you too?
                          ok cool toketsu and Stone edge it is.

                          Yup i live down towards Cincinnati.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by M kingkong M View Post
                          wait whats fc i can't click on your fc thing for some reason sorry!! whats your fc?! It says your friend code is wrong why??!!
                          just hover your mouse over the FC part, it will show up.

                          its 3438-7909-8709
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4471    
                          Old September 9th, 2010 (12:15 PM).
                          M kingkong M's Avatar
                          M kingkong M M kingkong M is offline
                          M KINGKONG M
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2010
                            Location: Morristown, NJ
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 64
                            coming in now when you hover you put it wrong bro it says 9709 when its 8709

                            EDIT: im in now
                            __________________
                            IGN: Keech || FC: 4227-2515-3499 ||Hidden Sand Trade Thread

                            Reply With Quote
                              #4472    
                            Old September 9th, 2010 (12:17 PM).
                            ~Princess of Johto~'s Avatar
                            ~Princess of Johto~ ~Princess of Johto~ is offline
                            Crystal > Lyra
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2010
                              Location: Ohio, USA
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 31
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
                              ok cool toketsu and Stone edge it is.

                              Yup i live down towards Cincinnati.



                              just hover your mouse over the FC part, it will show up.

                              its 3438-7909-8709
                              Oh, I live up north near Cleveland

                              Edit: I'll get started on your Larvitar. It should be done today.

                              Yeah, I noticed that it said 9709 instead of 8709.
                              __________________
                              SS FC:
                              4254 5670 1756
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4473    
                              Old September 9th, 2010 (12:21 PM).
                              strictlypreme strictlypreme is offline
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2010
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 66
                                may i get ev mismagous,executor and heatran may i ask for heatrans hidden power?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4474    
                                Old September 9th, 2010 (12:25 PM).
                                M kingkong M's Avatar
                                M kingkong M M kingkong M is offline
                                M KINGKONG M
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                                  Location: Morristown, NJ
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 64
                                  ok i got to go to soccer practice thanks for ignoring me i guess we'll trade later or something.. i was in wi fi for 20 minutes
                                  __________________
                                  IGN: Keech || FC: 4227-2515-3499 ||Hidden Sand Trade Thread

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4475    
                                  Old September 9th, 2010 (12:28 PM). Edited September 9th, 2010 by Livewire.
                                  Livewire's Avatar
                                  Livewire Livewire is offline
                                  • Platinum Tier
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2009
                                  Location: Sunnyshore City
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 14,264
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by M kingkong M View Post
                                  ok i got to go to soccer practice thanks for ignoring me i guess we'll trade later or something.. i was in wi fi for 20 minutes
                                  ? im hosting the trade as we speak and i see you, so Wi-fi must still be messed up.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ~Princess of Johto~ View Post
                                  Oh, I live up north near Cleveland

                                  Edit: I'll get started on your Larvitar. It should be done today.

                                  Yeah, I noticed that it said 9709 instead of 8709.
                                  Whoops it was entered wrong, i fixed it now.

                                  ok sounds cool.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by strictlypreme View Post
                                  may i get ev mismagous,executor and heatran may i ask for heatrans hidden power?
                                  Heatran has HP Grass i believe.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Tyth View Post
                                  I want these two:

                                  blaQk's Tyranitar lvl 100 female
                                  Adamant/Likes to thrash about
                                  IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                  EV's- 252 Att, 128 Def, 130 Sp. Def
                                  Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Dragon Dance
                                  341/403/288/203/268/158

                                  Scizor lvl 100 female
                                  Adamant/Likes to thrash about
                                  IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                  EV's- 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP
                                  Bullet Punch/Roost Superpower/Swords Dance
                                  282/394/236/131/196/229

                                  Choose some:
                                  Spoiler:

                                  Torchic Lv. 5 @ Adamant
                                  Scizor Lv. 53 @ Naughty
                                  Vaporeon Lv. 60 @ Gentle
                                  Clamperl Lv. 27 @ Jolly
                                  Chansey Lv. 27 @ Quirky
                                  Phione Lv. 1 @ Naive
                                  Beldum Lv. 1 @ Lonely
                                  Meditite Lv. 35 @ Lax
                                  Piplup Lv. 1 @ Sassy
                                  Gengar Lv. 27 @ Impish
                                  Vulpix Lv. 1 @ Timid
                                  Cranidos Lv. 12 @ Jolly
                                  Onix Lv. 46 @ Bold
                                  Starly Lv. 7 @ Adamant
                                  Altaria Lv. 75 @ Timid
                                  Feebas Lv. 1 @ Gentle
                                  Ralts Lv. 5 @ Brave
                                  Mamoswine Lv. 62 @ Jolly
                                  Larvitar Lv. 16 @ Naughty
                                  Infernape Lv. 37 @ Hasty
                                  Tropius Lv. 26 @ Calm
                                  Magcargo Lv. 57 @ Rash
                                  Raticate Lv. 16 @ Jolly
                                  Electabuzz Lv. 16 @ Docile
                                  Gastly Lv. 1 @ Jolly
                                  Mareep Lv. 8 @ Naive
                                  Ponyta Lv. 19 @ Sassy
                                  Eevee Lv. 16 @ Quirk
                                  Metagross Lv. 55 @ Brave
                                  Charizard Lv. 36 @ Jolly
                                  Giratina Lv. 70 @ Hasty
                                  Myghtiena Lv. 19 @ Modest
                                  Taillow Lv. 6 @ Naughty
                                  Whiscash Lv. 41 @ Careful
                                  Dusclops Lv. 55 @ Hardy
                                  Dratini Lv. 1 @ Quiet
                                  Bagon Lv. 1 @ Naive
                                  Riolu Lv. 1 @ Modest
                                  Totodile Lv. 1 @ Adamant
                                  Cyndaquil Lv. 6 @ Modest
                                  Treecko Lv. 1 @ Serious
                                  do you know the IV's on anything in that list?
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                  Reply
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:10 AM.