• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Firered Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
evev.png

Pokémon Firered Z 386 sorta-kinda-like a hack

Introduction Everything starts with a "hello"

Hi, I'm Zeffy and welcome to my sorta-kinda-like a hack. Its a hack I made just for fun. Its not even a hack, its just a edit. You'd be having fun with this edit, though, I promise you that. My aim for this hack to make Firered more playable and to make every Pokémon in the 3rd Gen. catchable without trading and/or cheating. Without further ado, I present you Firered Z!

Features I know this is optional but meh

- All 386 Pokémon catchable! - GYMs and Trainers will have different Pokémon and difficulties. - Fake difficulty.* - Mini-quests to make some Pokémon obtainable. (Legendary Pokémon, for example) *By Fake Difficulty, I mean making GYMs and Trainers a little bit harder. And by that I mean changing their Pokémon and making their levels a little bit higher.

Screenshots Visual graphics for your enjoyment

These are mostly Pokémon battles, but what do I have to show? (note: hover over to see what area they are catchable)
pokemonfirered01.png
pokemonfirered02i.png
pokemonfirered03e.png
pokemonfirered04.png
pokemonfirered05.png
Brock's GYM (Small changes as of now)
pokemonfirered06t.png

Closing Message A conversation ends with a "goodbye"

That's everything I can show for now. I'll be sure to update this. Don't expect too much, though. There won't be many script changes but this is a fun thing to do, nonetheless. :">​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Err... Cool sorta-kinda-like a hack! I do agree that sometimes it's just fun to play the game, with new pokemon, but with the same scripts.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well this looks nice. :D
Does this have any new maps? I think you might need some.

Ummm..I'm guessing, no. It's not stated in the features.
Good luck on this project, Zeff.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I like the idea
but most of the pokemon you shown are based in route 1 or 2 maybe 3 as well

You should keep it so the pokemon match the enviroment :P
i WILL play this on its release date :D

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hey everyone, I've been busy BUT I didn't give up on this. Its been a priority over Ferrum actually. So keep wishing that I'd have free time on my hands, thank you. :3

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
SayWhat, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

Zeffy, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just contact either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back