• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards

Cello

Tonight!
Years
kirby64.png

Updates: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Warnings: Crude Humor

Hello everybody!
So as some of you may or may not know already, Kirby's Epic Yarn is right around the corner. Kirby's Epic Yarn is the first Kirby Platformer game for a console system in 11 YEARS, making Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards the last console platformer released for the series.

That being said, I felt it necessary to play some Kirby 64 as somewhat of a countdown to it's release.

Care to join?

EPISODE 1 - Be sure to watch in HD!
Spoiler:

EPISODE 2 - Be sure to watch in HD!
Spoiler:

EPISODE 3 - Be sure to watch in HD!
Spoiler:

EPISODE 4 - Be sure to watch in HD!
Spoiler:

EPISODE 5 - Be sure to watch in HD!
Spoiler:

EPISODE 6 - Be sure to watch in HD!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
I only watched short parts of it because I'm about to go to bed, but what I say was definitely not bad. It's your first LP, so I understand that you're a bit quiet - That'll change as you go along, normally.
Your video and audio is very clear for a first LP, great job on that.
Other than that, I'll have to watch the full episode tomorrow - just posted this so you have a general idea already. Good job so far ^_^

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
This is actually very impressive for a first LP. The audio quality and volume are usually iffy during the first couple of videos, but you seem to not be having any problems on that front which is pretty good. And don't worry about your commentary, the longer you keep at it the more talkative you'll get and it will become much easier to 'talk to yourself' as it were.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
I gotta say that's an impression first LP, having started LPing not too long ago myself, I know how you feel and what you're going through, haha. Your commentary was enjoyable and I liked the little gags you did.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I forgot to mention this in my original comment but I also like that you're showing off different combinations of powers instead of ploughing through a level with a single one.

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
Love the commentary, you say you're getting used to it and you're going well, it's amusing c: I love how you're using a new ability every stage or so, and I would love it if you use the Fire + Ice Mix Ability for a whole stage. xD

-♪

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Thanks for all of the wonderful responses and feedback you guys!
@Yuoaman, E=Kirby(Air)², all the way!

@PapaLulu27, I think i'll take you up on that challenge when I reach the next planet! Unfortunately I can't find ice guys on Rock Star. D:

@THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!,
It's like you could see me recording the next episode! I actually end up using Rock+Lightning in Episode 3, which is riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

HERE:

I really like how this episode turned out.

Also I decided to bump up my schedule to a video a day (on weekdays) rather than every two days.
I was worried that other videos wouldn't get enough attention, but they're not going anywhere!

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Hey guys, I apologize for being late with a new update. I had some surprise change in my work schedule as well as a lot of homework.

I'll be uploading a new video tomorrow as well as some extra surprises in the days to come(granted my paycheck will allow it after bills :D).

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
This reminded me of how fun that game was, and so the other day I tried to download a ROM of it. Stupid thing froze whenever a certain attack animation was executed. >_<

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Great update and great LP so far.

I love this game, I once had it on my computer, but when I kinda wiped my computer clean one day, I deleted it.

But yeah, great LP so far, I can't wait to see more.

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate that, and sorry to hear about the loss of your saved data.
That is never a fun experience. D:

By the way guys,
any suggestions for the handheld game I should play for my next LP series?
Try and think of games on the GBA and below please. :D

Back