• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Kirby 64 - The Crystal Shards

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
*Looks at repository of GBA games on my computer*

*Notices my huge amount of Pokemon and Dragon Quest games*

Well, you could do a Dragon Quest game, such as the remake of dragon Warrior 1 or 2(Both on same cart), or one of the Dragon Quest Monsters series(Preferably Caravan Heart with the translation patch). Though they wouldn't be the best video LPs, they might make good Screenshot LPs.

On the other side of things, there's Megaman III for the GBC, which is nothing like the actual Megaman III, other than a couple of the bosses although it's still pretty fun. You could also do either of the Kirby games for the GBA.

You could also try Kaze no Klonoa - Moonlight Museum for the Wonderswan. While in Japanese, it's still just a Klonoa game, so it's not extremely hard. Some of the puzzles are rather interesting too. There are a few times when the controls kinda switch around, and it can be confusing.

So yeah, a few little suggestions there.

Guren

Troll
Years
I liked it. You did a good job with the commentary and all that. Only watched the first part, but you've got a good voice for this (although at first you mumbled and I couldn't hear, but meh XD).

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Thanks for the feedback Guren. :D
Yeah, I was a liiiiiittle microphone shy to begin with, but i'm starting to warm up to it.

EPISODE 6

I totally just quoted my entire thread. I'm so tired.

I'm going to be starting a lot of new Lets Play series this week in conjunction with this one.

Back