Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Draconius GO

Old October 9th, 2010 (6:07 PM).
Psychic Gym Leader

Nature: Quiet
    I downloaded this game the other day, and I have to say that you have put a lot of effort into this game! Everything is high-quality, from the music, to the minigames, to the Intro (which gets in the way of Sring, but is still nice XD). A funny thing happened to me earlier today; I found Pokerus near the Elwynn forest This is the second time that I found Pokerus in a fan-made Pokemon game in the past week (I previously found it in Pokemon Mithril). I'm currently up to Lush Valley, and I just got my third badge. I wish you the best of luck at completing this game, and I hope it becomes a huge sucess! :D

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 9th, 2010 (6:33 PM).
    A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region

Nature: Adamant
      Maruno says that the Pokerus thing is really hard to get, but i doubt it. I tend to get it at least once one play thru. xD. Thanks for likeing my game. I'm sure next patch you'll love getting the mystery gifts :D

Pokemon Pyrite is now complete, check out the trailer/download link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6g5pXPXyV4
      Old October 9th, 2010 (7:25 PM).
      Psychic Gym Leader

I've run into a problem. I got to the part where I gave Lance his PokeBall, but when he asked if I wanted to go with him, I told him that I would do it later. After healing my Pokemon, I went back to him, but I can't talk to him anymore. How do I fix this?
        Old October 10th, 2010 (1:40 AM).

This bug is known and I talked about how to fix it a few pages back. Unfortunatly the way I coded the event in the previous build, it's impossible to continue...

If you send me your save file, I can give you the pokeball again, and you can continue with the event. In the future, do not say you are not ready, or you won't be able to continue. I'm sorry but I can't release a full build again.

In the mean time, here's a quick fix.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a66asr4rx3emwl0

map083.rxdata will be replaced and should work like a charm. The only problem is that there is no way to recover the item that you lost. Unless, you email me your save file, then I can add the dragonite pokeball to your inventory again and you can continue. Just let me know.

Pokemon Pyrite is now complete, check out the trailer/download link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6g5pXPXyV4
          Old October 21st, 2010 (5:55 PM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by thepsynergist View Post
            Maruno says that the Pokerus thing is really hard to get, but i doubt it. I tend to get it at least once one play thru. xD. Thanks for likeing my game. I'm sure next patch you'll love getting the mystery gifts :D
            My teams have also been infected with the Pokerus each time I've played. It became so common, and happened so early on in the game, that I assumed the virus was part of the genetic modifications made to your Team Rocket starter.

Old October 22nd, 2010 (1:51 PM).
            Psychic Gym Leader

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cypher DS View Post
              My teams have also been infected with the Pokerus each time I've played. It became so common, and happened so early on in the game, that I assumed the virus was part of the genetic modifications made to your Team Rocket starter.
              You're probably right, that makes too much sense to not be true Still, it was nice to find Pokerus in two fan-games so close together.

I'm wondering what teams other people were using. It would be nice to know what Pokemon people liked to use in this game. I'm currently using Ivysaur, Chemur, Servune, Buzzkaw, Tanorchi and training a Kubluhkhan (although I was really torn between Tanorchi and Pinino.)
              Old October 22nd, 2010 (2:04 PM).

The best team that you should use right now would consist of the following.

Charmander
                Pinino
                Aron (rare on route 2)
                Pernade
                Cubone
                Kubluhkhan

Just in case you need help

Also, in the next demo, when you encounter the Mask of Ice for the first time. You will have your party replaced temporarily with Silver's past Pokemon. Thanks to CNG's help, I was able to figure out how to do that. So, just an update for you guys. Glad you like the game.

Old October 22nd, 2010 (5:53 PM).

I have about twelve or fifteen main Pokemon that I rotate through my team. I defeated the final boss of the demo using

Kuttler
                  Torkoal
                  Seviper
                  Mawile
                  Octillery
                  Pachirisu

I didn't dwell too much on how Silver had access to his new Pokemon during the Flashback Battle but using his original team sounds like a neat addition. It should clarify the Mask of Ice's comments about capturing your Sneasel, and it should ensure you have a Cut user on your team. I was lucky enough to have a Wolvern with me during the flashback. Now that I think about it, you can potentially become trapped in the past if you take a team of Pokemon incompatible with HM01.

By the way, Psynergist, does the demo enable evolution by Happiness? Just wondering how much effort I should put into pampering my Eevee and Kubluhkahn (which is an awesome powerhouse, by the way).

Old October 22nd, 2010 (6:15 PM).

Yes, the demo does support evolution by both unhappiness and happiness currently.

Old October 29th, 2010 (12:40 PM).

Another update.

I am currently making the Mask of Ice have more encounters (not himself personally, his minions) prior to the memory recall that Lance gives you. You will also meet Yellow for the first time, who is possessed by the Mask of Ice to follow his orders.

There also is another Mask of Ice minion encounter in the Elwynn Forest. You learn that the Mask of Ice is after Celebi as well (while you are on the Celebi quest), you fight them then take Celebi for yourself. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on this.

Old October 29th, 2010 (1:25 PM).
                      I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
                      • Silver Tier

There is a lot of unhappy Pokémon in your dex, but it's no offence. It's a really original idea and i like all of the fakemons. But for what i saw, i couldn't really see any legendaries.

Old October 29th, 2010 (2:14 PM).

There aren't any at the moment, due to the sheer number already available. The only one that I am thinking of is Xiades, which is Arceus's brother. There is a whole storyline that I have dedicated to it that is currently in game.

Here is a picture of him. I am currently looking for someone to sprite him. A 2 frame animation of front and back. If someone is willing to do so, I could do a trade. I'm really good at making music, so if someone wants me to do a track or two in their game in exchange for spriting this, I'd be very happy to do so.

And yes, I have express permission from the artist.

Old October 29th, 2010 (2:50 PM).
                        Psychic Gym Leader

Well, I'm having a small problem. I finally found out how to get an Eevee, so I dueled enough people at the Card Shop to purchase it. However, when I tried to buy it, it said that i didin't have enough coins, even though I do. I'll post some pics.

I have enough coins to buy it but...

...I get this message. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a glitch?

Also, I love how the starter becomes shiny when it hits its final evo. I never noticed how cool shiny Venusaur looks until I got this. I'm gonna breed a shiny Bulbasaur this weekend :D

Old October 29th, 2010 (3:01 PM). Edited October 29th, 2010 by thepsynergist.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Coronation View Post
                            Well, I'm having a small problem. I finally found out how to get an Eevee, so I dueled enough people at the Card Shop to purchase it. However, when I tried to buy it, it said that i didin't have enough coins, even though I do. I'll post some pics.

I have enough coins to buy it but...

...I get this message. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a glitch?

Also, I love how the starter becomes shiny when it hits its final evo. I never noticed how cool shiny Venusaur looks until I got this. I'm gonna breed a shiny Bulbasaur this weekend :D

It's possible that its an oversight on my part. I'll look in the event and see if I did something wrong with the way the event worked. I'll let you know.

EDIT: I looked at it, and I don't see an issue unless you can't buy any of the Pokemon in the event. I'll test it on my end. If you can buy the other Pokemon, let me know.

EDIT2: Oh, I'm an idiot I coded the event to only allow you to get a Pokemon if you had the EXACT amount of coins. My bad... I'll fix it in an upcoming patch. Too busy to worry about that at the moment. I'll let you know when it's fixed.

Old October 29th, 2010 (3:43 PM). Edited October 29th, 2010 by Coronation.
                            Psychic Gym Leader

Quote:
                              It's possible that its an oversight on my part. I'll look in the event and see if I did something wrong with the way the event worked. I'll let you know.

EDIT: I looked at it, and I don't see an issue unless you can't buy any of the Pokemon in the event. I'll test it on my end. If you can buy the other Pokemon, let me know.

EDIT2: Oh, I'm an idiot I coded the event to only allow you to get a Pokemon if you had the EXACT amount of coins. My bad... I'll fix it in an upcoming patch. Too busy to worry about that at the moment. I'll let you know when it's fixed.
                              Hmm... I kinda had a feeling that was the problem, especially when I couldn't buy stuff like Abra. I'm gonna try to whittle down the coins by buying something more expensive. It'll take a while, but I really want an Espeon :D

EDIT: Aw man, the only item I can work up to is a Master Ball, which is 25000 coins... Well, at least it's the weekend

EDIT #2: I don't think I can make the 75 extra coins dissapear, which means I can't get up to 25000 coins
                              Old October 29th, 2010 (3:47 PM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Coronation View Post
                                Hmm... I kinda had a feeling that was the problem, especially when I couldn't buy stuff like Abra. I'm gonna try to whittle down the coins by buying something more expensive. It'll take a while, but I really want an Espeon :D
                                I'm sorry about that. I have the event coded like,

If $PokemonGlobal.coins==1500

Then

etc.

when it should be $PokemonGlobal.coins>=1500

Noob coder at work

Old October 29th, 2010 (7:58 PM).

I was playing your demo and got to the area where it sandstorms found a minor glitch that can ruin the game for players lol...pretty much using Team Rocket Watch while in the Desert causes Sandstorm graphics and in battle effect to become permenant >.< I had to reset the game to fix it....sorry if i sound bratty....btw If You need Legendaries and have a good sprite maker I have 2 Legendaries I'm giving away along with a few fakemons not me if you want the concept design I suck at spriting lolz...
                                  Old October 29th, 2010 (8:05 PM). Edited October 29th, 2010 by thepsynergist.

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Cero View Post
                                    I was playing your demo and got to the area where it sandstorms found a minor glitch that can ruin the game for players lol...pretty much using Team Rocket Watch while in the Desert causes Sandstorm graphics and in battle effect to become permenant >.< I had to reset the game to fix it....sorry if i sound bratty....btw If You need Legendaries and have a good sprite maker I have 2 Legendaries I'm giving away along with a few fakemons not me if you want the concept design I suck at spriting lolz...
                                    I really DON'T need any legends in my game like I said. I just need a spriter for Xiades.

Old October 30th, 2010 (12:14 AM).
                                    Scienta Potentia Est

Location: In a very dark place, hiding in a lonely corner
                                      Nature: Lonely
                                      I looked at the First post, and I like the Dunsparce and Electrode Evo... and the storyline is epic!

I want to make my own RPG, can you you tell me where to get it?
                                      Old November 1st, 2010 (2:16 PM).

The legendary looks, well, legendary. I myself have no spriting skills, but that fakemon would be a fantastic addition. Looking forward to it.
                                        Old November 1st, 2010 (2:27 PM).

Here's hoping I can find a spriter.

Old November 6th, 2010 (5:57 AM).
                                          teejermiester teejermiester is offline
                                          Minnesotan, you betcha!

Nature: Rash
                                            Ah, dang. I was going to use Pokemon Pyrite....

Whatever, that's why I am using amatite as a backup.

Keep it up, good work!

----------------------------
                                            Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
                                            Old November 6th, 2010 (3:04 PM).
                                            thepsynergist thepsynergist is offline

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by teejermiester View Post
                                              Ah, dang. I was going to use Pokemon Pyrite....

Whatever, that's why I am using amatite as a backup.

Keep it up, good work!
                                              Lol, I've had that name for over a year

You're the third person that wanted my name. I chose it for a very good reason, its not just a random name. Pyrite is "Fool's Gold", and the main character is Silver. It's perfect. I had to take it. Thankfully no one had that name yet.

Old November 7th, 2010 (2:04 PM).
                                              HeavyOctillery HeavyOctillery is offline
                                              Locked & Loaded

Glad I finally get to see what your fakemon actually look like. A lot of really awesome designs.

Took me a sec to realize (mostly by the name) that the Electric/Psychic one's a living SLOT MACHINE.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                                Old November 7th, 2010 (3:25 PM).
                                                DarkDoom3000 DarkDoom3000 is offline
                                                Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Lol, I've had that name for over a year :P

You're the third person that wanted my name. I chose it for a very good reason, its not just a random name. Pyrite is "Fool's Gold", and the main character is Silver. It's perfect. I had to take it. Thankfully no one had that name yet.
                                                  Wow, pretty creative.

I'm usually not good at comming up with names
                                                  I just named mine Eevee Edition... because you have an eevee. XD

I remember my really old project. pokemon illusion. It wasn't actually until quaterway through the game I realised that the name has nothing to do with the game. so I started making a stupid plot about it.

anyways- everything looks great so far!

Quick Reply