Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1451    
Old October 31st, 2010 (10:12 AM).
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful Graceful is offline
あぁ、たいさ!♥
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,253
The best theory that I have to agree with is this one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:
More realistically, he is a former shinigami with the same situation as Ichigo, but he has more "evil" plan.
I thought that while reading it.
__________________

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥

Relevant Advertising!

  #1452    
Old October 31st, 2010 (10:46 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2009
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 514
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
    Doesn't he do that most of the time? He knows what he wants the fans to think, and then he twists it around.
    Yeah, that's the thing... I enjoy it when people do that, but it's weird when Kubo does it.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
    *high fives* >.> I wish Bleach would be a little popular over here though.
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Crystal-Heart View Post
    Spoiler:
    What happened to Nel? Last we seen her, she was still in the battlefield after the fight with Nnoitra and she stayed there when Ichigo went after Stark since he kidnapped Orihime. I'm just curious, she's my favorite character and I don't even get to find out (yet) if Nel will get her true form back or even any sort of resolution for her as a character..
    Spoiler:
    Like most others have said, we simply don't know. Which is a shame, because Yachiru (and then Kenpachi and Byakuya) probably saw her, so the Soul Society would know that some Arrancar are alive. But then what would they do with her and Dondo Chakka/Pesche? Kill them? Let them live in Hueco Mundo? Help them?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
    Spoiler:
    But to make any realistic theory I need more info. The craziest I could come up so far was; "He is Ichigo's real dad" and "long lost brother". I mean we don't know anything about his mother, so Isshin can be claiming anything...
    More realistically, he is a former shinigami with the same situation as Ichigo, but he has more "evil" plan. Or maybe he just want to help Ichigo to get his powers back, in order to use him for his own plans.
    These are just a few thoughts....
    I have more
    Spoiler:
    Well, I think we can safely dispell the idea of him being Ichigo's real dad, considering how old he looks (maybe his twenties?), as well as the fact that Isshin and Ichigo have similar zanpakutou (Engetsu and Zangetsu) and that they both know the Getsuga Tenshou, it's likely that they're father and son.

    Being a long lost brother would be interesting, but considering how Ichigo has his two sisters, it just seems unlikely that there would be a long lost brother (half brother.... nah, I still don't think so. Masaki seemed like she wouldn't be able to give up her son, or something).

    The latter two seem the most likely, but again, I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo didn't do it because "it's too obvious".

    If you really don't want to tell me them, you're doing a bad job :p TELL ME MOAR
    __________________
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
      #1453    
    Old October 31st, 2010 (11:54 AM).
    RASENCERO's Avatar
    RASENCERO RASENCERO is offline
    MWOEHAHAHA!!!
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: Galaxy Center
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 502
      lol
      Don't worry I will reveal all in time :p
      Those were my best an worst theories, the others are unlikely to happen.
      I am aware that they are too obvious.... That was the first thing that came up...
      I am just waiting for the next chp. so I have more info to elaborate on my theories, if the chp. itself doesn't disproves them on its own.

      Do you have any?
      __________________



        #1454    
      Old October 31st, 2010 (3:20 PM).
      I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
      I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
         
        Join Date: Sep 2009
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 514
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
        lol
        Don't worry I will reveal all in time :p
        Those were my best an worst theories, the others are unlikely to happen.
        I am aware that they are too obvious.... That was the first thing that came up...
        I am just waiting for the next chp. so I have more info to elaborate on my theories, if the chp. itself doesn't disproves them on its own.

        Do you have any?
        Yeah, I'm waiting for the next chapter before I start coming up with theories (since I like it if a theory can work, even if it isn't used).

        Right now, I don't have a theory yet... But I think something might be going on in Soul Society, maybe.

        Though I did have a theory tha Barragan was Chad's grandad.
        __________________
        YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
        Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
          #1455    
        Old October 31st, 2010 (4:31 PM).
        Owl's Avatar
        Owl Owl is offline
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2009
        Age: 22
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 13,368
        Anyone here think that the new arc will be as good as the Hueco Mundo Arc? A lot of people think this one will be garbage :/
        __________________


          #1456    
        Old November 1st, 2010 (6:00 AM).
        Merciless Cremator's Avatar
        Merciless Cremator Merciless Cremator is offline
           
          Join Date: Oct 2010
          Location: Seireitei....
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 72
          I hope it isn't, its hard to be a Bleach fan...please not another poorly exicuted ARC...our clubs can't take it!
          __________________

            #1457    
          Old November 1st, 2010 (7:28 AM).
          Livewire's Avatar
          Livewire Livewire is offline
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2009
          Location: Sunnyshore City
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 14,265
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
          Anyone here think that the new arc will be as good as the Hueco Mundo Arc? A lot of people think this one will be garbage :/
          I certainly hope so. :0 I think it's interesting already, so many questions need answered still.
          __________________
            #1458    
          Old November 1st, 2010 (8:10 AM).
          I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
          I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2009
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 514
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
            Anyone here think that the new arc will be as good as the Hueco Mundo Arc? A lot of people think this one will be garbage :/
            Well, if the Hueco Mundo Arc is from Ichigo entering Hueco Mundo up until Aizen leaving Hueco Mundo, is it REALLY that brilliant? Sure, we get plenty of fights, but I don't think it was very well spaced out. A lot of focus was around Ichigo's fights, and Szayel against everyone. Besides that, not much. I was hoping we'd learn a bit more on how the Arrancar work in Las Noches, like I've read fanfic where it's the equivalent of an Arrancar Seireitei.

            Anyway, I'm hoping that this will be very good. I have a slight feeling that it will feel like a filler, but that might be because of the fact that we're "back to normal" now.
            __________________
            YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
            Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
              #1459    
            Old November 1st, 2010 (9:03 AM).
            Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
            Pokestick, good times. Pokestick, good times. is offline
            cheeky
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Mar 2009
            Location: somewhere
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 7,474
            Spoiler:
            Officially, The Hueco Mundo arc lasted from the end of SS/Bount Arc to the very second Aizen was defeated, I think. I believe TK never really splitted it in Arrancar Arc, HM Arc and Fake Karakura Arc. I might be wrong though.

            And I think this arc will be OK, it's some sort of a filler, it seems, but at least it's written by TK.
            __________________
              #1460    
            Old November 1st, 2010 (6:37 PM).
            Owl's Avatar
            Owl Owl is offline
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2009
            Age: 22
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 13,368
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
            Spoiler:
            Officially, The Hueco Mundo arc lasted from the end of SS/Bount Arc to the very second Aizen was defeated, I think. I believe TK never really splitted it in Arrancar Arc, HM Arc and Fake Karakura Arc. I might be wrong though.

            And I think this arc will be OK, it's some sort of a filler, it seems, but at least it's written by TK.
            Spoiler:
            Oh, well I was going by the seasons and accidentally said arc >< It was a pretty long arc tho :o
            __________________


              #1461    
            Old November 1st, 2010 (6:44 PM).
            Livewire's Avatar
            Livewire Livewire is offline
            • Platinum Tier
             
            Join Date: Jul 2009
            Location: Sunnyshore City
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 14,265
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
            Well, if the Hueco Mundo Arc is from Ichigo entering Hueco Mundo up until Aizen leaving Hueco Mundo, is it REALLY that brilliant? Sure, we get plenty of fights, but I don't think it was very well spaced out. A lot of focus was around Ichigo's fights, and Szayel against everyone. Besides that, not much. I was hoping we'd learn a bit more on how the Arrancar work in Las Noches, like I've read fanfic where it's the equivalent of an Arrancar Seireitei.

            Anyway, I'm hoping that this will be very good. I have a slight feeling that it will feel like a filler, but that might be because of the fact that we're "back to normal" now.
            Same here. Arrancar backstory would be nice, along with Pre-Aizen Soul Society. (Isshin??)

            Spoiler:

            I think it best to leave the "normal" in parentheses, because Kubo won't leave Ichigo like this forever. xD At least I hope not.
            __________________
              #1462    
            Old November 2nd, 2010 (2:54 AM).
            Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
            Pokestick, good times. Pokestick, good times. is offline
            cheeky
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Mar 2009
            Location: somewhere
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 7,474
            Well... about the latest episode:
            Spoiler:
            Whoa, a clip show? Now, that's something I didn't expect.
            ...I mean if they want to drag it out, it's better than plain fillers, but... I don't think it was really that necessary for Aizen to show us fifteen minutes of old material just to prove a point. It worked fine in the manga with just a sentence xD
            I do have to say it was a good watch; seeing it all reminded me of how great Bleach was back then. And they sure have potential to make it as good nowadays. They just... don't, IMO. I like how they seem to want to look back at everything, through the opening, ending and such though. It gives the show more depth.
            But all in all, it was actually quite good. And I'm looking forward to see a little Gin, Isshin, and Urahara fighting soon enough :3
            __________________
              #1463    
            Old November 2nd, 2010 (4:01 AM).
            Weeaboo Name Weeaboo Name is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Jun 2010
              Location: The Wired
              Age: 25
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 7,541
              Spoiler:
              Aizen having another Light Yagami moment i see. This episode...and probably next one as well are not needed really. I feel kinda stupid as i watched the Ichigo v Renji and Kenpachi yesterday on youtube. Doh. Also Ichigo's inner hollow voice is much better in the dubbed version, far crazier.
                #1464    
              Old November 2nd, 2010 (5:06 AM).
              Owl's Avatar
              Owl Owl is offline
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2009
              Age: 22
              Gender: Female
              Posts: 13,368
              Didn't watch the two latest episodes yet, are they worth watching?

              Spoiler:
              I wonder if Aizen is any different in the manga and the show....
              __________________


                #1465    
              Old November 2nd, 2010 (5:35 AM).
              Weeaboo Name Weeaboo Name is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Location: The Wired
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Gentle
                Posts: 7,541
                Todays episode nothing really happened. The one before is worth it though.
                  #1466    
                Old November 2nd, 2010 (5:41 AM).
                Owl's Avatar
                Owl Owl is offline
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2009
                Age: 22
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 13,368
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
                Todays episode nothing really happened. The one before is worth it though.
                Oh. Well, I've decided I won't watch Bleach until I get a laptop so I can marathon all the new ones I missed :D

                -BANKAI- (idk)
                __________________


                  #1467    
                Old November 2nd, 2010 (7:51 AM).
                Pokestick, good times.'s Avatar
                Pokestick, good times. Pokestick, good times. is offline
                cheeky
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2009
                Location: somewhere
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Impish
                Posts: 7,474
                I guess today's ep was fine, only it was a clipshow.

                I mean, it gives more depth? Right? Right? ;__;
                __________________
                  #1468    
                Old November 2nd, 2010 (10:05 AM).
                I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
                I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 514
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Officially, The Hueco Mundo arc lasted from the end of SS/Bount Arc to the very second Aizen was defeated, I think. I believe TK never really splitted it in Arrancar Arc, HM Arc and Fake Karakura Arc. I might be wrong though.
                  Spoiler:
                  Ah, okay. I'll have to look that up later.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
                  Spoiler:

                  I think it best to leave the "normal" in parentheses, because Kubo won't leave Ichigo like this forever. xD At least I hope not.
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah, there's no way Ichigo won't go back to having powers. This arc would be weirdly pointless otherwise.
                  __________________
                  YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
                  Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
                    #1469    
                  Old November 2nd, 2010 (10:45 AM).
                  RASENCERO's Avatar
                  RASENCERO RASENCERO is offline
                  MWOEHAHAHA!!!
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2009
                    Location: Galaxy Center
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 502
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ILP
                    later.
                    Didn't someone say that later means never? XD

                    Today's ep was not so bad. A small compilation of several good moments.
                    The beginning was rather important.
                    I think it's being dragged on because after this arc we will propably get a huge filler, so they are squeezing very thing they can get out of it.
                    __________________



                      #1470    
                    Old November 2nd, 2010 (10:46 AM).
                    Graceful's Avatar
                    Graceful Graceful is offline
                    あぁ、たいさ!♥
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2008
                    Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
                    Age: 19
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 2,253
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah, there's no way Ichigo won't go back to having powers. This arc would be weirdly pointless otherwise.
                    Spoiler:
                    and so would the rest of Bleach, considering that Ichigo IS the main character
                    __________________

                    And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
                      #1471    
                    Old November 2nd, 2010 (11:05 AM).
                    RASENCERO's Avatar
                    RASENCERO RASENCERO is offline
                    MWOEHAHAHA!!!
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2009
                      Location: Galaxy Center
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 502
                      Agreed

                      Spoiler:
                      I would find it strange if his powerlessness would go on for much longer. Especially since it seems unlikely that a flashback is coming up. Unless the new guy has some sort of extensive history in SS.

                      A new theory I thought of today:
                      Mugetsu isn't the final getsuga tensho because it will cause the user to lose power, but it is final because after using it, the Ichigo learn a new power instead. A more awesome Ban Kai/ SS4. Isshin coincidently discovered how to do so without actually knowing it. The period after Mugetsu and SS4 the new power Ichigo experiences a loss of reiatsu because he can't recognize the new form his reiatsu has taken and so he can't use it for the time being.
                      __________________



                        #1472    
                      Old November 2nd, 2010 (12:28 PM).
                      I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
                      I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2009
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 514
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I would find it strange if his powerlessness would go on for much longer. Especially since it seems unlikely that a flashback is coming up. Unless the new guy has some sort of extensive history in SS.

                        A new theory I thought of today:
                        Mugetsu isn't the final getsuga tensho because it will cause the user to lose power, but it is final because after using it, the Ichigo learn a new power instead. A more awesome Ban Kai/ SS4. Isshin coincidently discovered how to do so without actually knowing it. The period after Mugetsu and SS4 the new power Ichigo experiences a loss of reiatsu because he can't recognize the new form his reiatsu has taken and so he can't use it for the time being.
                        Spoiler:
                        When you say flashback, do you mean like a TBtP II, or a mini-flashback to show us, say, the guy's past? Which just gave me an idea- Kubo could maybe throw in a TBtP II arc if it somehow relates to the guy.

                        WOO THEORY TIME!
                        If I'm not mistaken, Mugetsu isn't what caused Ichigo to actually lose his powers. He would've lost them anyway, it was just a powerful attack that probably spread up his time limit (before his powers ACTUALLY started going away).
                        And I don't think your reason makes perfect sense either. Because of his new form, his reiatsu is not recognisable by his body, and so he can't use it?
                        I like comparing reiatsu and reiryoku to a light bulb and a battery, respectively. The light from the battery (and therefore the reiatsu) is always visible, even if the amount of light can be increased/decreased. If the lightbulb were to change into a buzzer, let's say, you could still hear the noise that is made (the reiatsu would still be there) even if it is of a different type.
                        Unless I'm cpmpletely misunderstanding?
                        __________________
                        YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
                        Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
                          #1473    
                        Old November 2nd, 2010 (12:36 PM).
                        Zameric's Avatar
                        Zameric Zameric is offline
                        The One and Only
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                          Location: Arizona
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lax
                          Posts: 560
                          Anime 295
                          Spoiler:
                          Well I was a bit disappointed that this week's episode was about 2/3 recaps. On the other hand, it was kind of neat to reminisce about the old stuff. The way they inserted Aizen is watching you [insert verb here] was kind of funny though.


                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
                          Never noticed you guys have made your own Zanpakuto. I think i might give this a go, there's no rules about making them before joining a squad, right?
                          No, I kind of encourage members to make one before they join a squad. Rules for making a zan are on of the first post. If you need help or have any other questions, feel free to PM me or another captain.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I would find it strange if his powerlessness would go on for much longer. Especially since it seems unlikely that a flashback is coming up. Unless the new guy has some sort of extensive history in SS.

                          A new theory I thought of today:
                          Mugetsu isn't the final getsuga tensho because it will cause the user to lose power, but it is final because after using it, the Ichigo learn a new power instead. A more awesome Ban Kai/ SS4. Isshin coincidently discovered how to do so without actually knowing it. The period after Mugetsu and SS4 the new power Ichigo experiences a loss of reiatsu because he can't recognize the new form his reiatsu has taken and so he can't use it for the time being.
                          Spoiler:
                          For some reason, I don't think that's likely. But I'm very interested in seeing what Kubo does in this new arc. Next chapter should be coming out soon. Also, I don't quite think Isshin used FGT, but that hasn't been officially confirmed or denied either.
                          __________________


                            #1474    
                          Old November 2nd, 2010 (1:44 PM).
                          RASENCERO's Avatar
                          RASENCERO RASENCERO is offline
                          MWOEHAHAHA!!!
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2009
                            Location: Galaxy Center
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 502
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ILP
                            Spoiler:
                            When you say flashback, do you mean like a TBtP II, or a mini-flashback to show us, say, the guy's past? Which just gave me an idea- Kubo could maybe throw in a TBtP II arc if it somehow relates to the guy.

                            WOO THEORY TIME!
                            If I'm not mistaken, Mugetsu isn't what caused Ichigo to actually lose his powers. He would've lost them anyway, it was just a powerful attack that probably spread up his time limit (before his powers ACTUALLY started going away).
                            And I don't think your reason makes perfect sense either. Because of his new form, his reiatsu is not recognisable by his body, and so he can't use it?
                            I like comparing reiatsu and reiryoku to a light bulb and a battery, respectively. The light from the battery (and therefore the reiatsu) is always visible, even if the amount of light can be increased/decreased. If the lightbulb were to change into a buzzer, let's say, you could still hear the noise that is made (the reiatsu would still be there) even if it is of a different type.
                            Unless I'm cpmpletely misunderstanding?


                            Spoiler:
                            That was almost exactly what I meant!
                            Because of all his transformations and evolutions and whatever else is happening to him, after the last fight something changed what made him lose "contact" with his reiatsu, because it changed "type". Something like that.
                            Though it wasn't supposed to make perfectly sense, it was a random and unlikely to happen thought.


                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ZAM
                            Spoiler:
                            For some reason, I don't think that's likely. But I'm very interested in seeing what Kubo does in this new arc. Next chapter should be coming out soon. Also, I don't quite think Isshin used FGT, but that hasn't been officially confirmed or denied either.


                            Spoiler:
                            No? Engetsu and Mugetsu seem similiar. It seems likely he used it. But indeed, like you said, we don't know.
                            __________________



                              #1475    
                            Old November 2nd, 2010 (1:52 PM).
                            I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
                            I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2009
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 514
                              Manga's out~
                              Spoiler:
                              Overall, I kind of liked the chapter. It really focuses on a more real-life situation. Having a part-time job, school gangs, etc. It's nice.

                              The first three silhouettes are obviously Renji, Byakuya and Rukia. He obviously misses them, and his subconsious may be trying to say that he's gaining his powers back slowly? Silhouettes/outlines would be the next time in seeing something, I guess. Maybe I'm just looking too deeply.

                              "I'm gonna wake you up with my fist!!" So kinky

                              Ah, yes, good ol' Isshin. And again, not used to Ichigo talking about Soul Society so freely.

                              "A day without melodies" back to his usual chapter titles, I see. I kind of like them, they're nice in a poetic way.

                              I find it very funny the way he's having people offer HIM a job, instead of him asking for one.

                              Oh, have we seen Chad yet?

                              Ichigo has such... Thin legs. That's all I can say.

                              And, of course, Orihime. Yeah. One thing I've noticed is that her hair pins aren't in her hair. Odd...

                              Boy, Ichigo and co. never have a dull day, do they?

                              Page 23 is mainly just... nonsense, I think.

                              For a weird reason, I thought that maybe Ichigo's boss was Urahara? Referring to a shop, and the way his mood changed halfway was not unlike something I can imagine Urahara doing.

                              Ishida looks... weird. I think he needs a haircut. He looks very girly.

                              The full body shot actually reminds me of Szayel. His body shape is thin, like Szayel's, and his hair and glasses aren't TOO different, I think.

                              I think the shadow might be the mysterious Substitute Shinigami from the previous chapter. Don't ask me why, though.


                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              That was almost exactly what I meant!
                              Because of all his transformations and evolutions and whatever else is happening to him, after the last fight something changed what made him lose "contact" with his reiatsu, because it changed "type". Something like that.
                              Though it wasn't supposed to make perfectly sense, it was a random and unlikely to happen thought.


                              Spoiler:
                              No? Engetsu and Mugetsu seem similiar. It seems likely he used it. But indeed, like you said, we don't know.
                              Spoiler:
                              Hmm... Maybe... But it looks like Kubo isn't going down that route.

                              And Engetsu and Mugetsu are different things. Engetsu is Isshin's zanpakutou, and Mugetsu is an attack in Ichigo's FGT form.
                              __________________
                              YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
                              Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
                               
                              Quick Reply

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:22 PM.