• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A collection of random tiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Oh my. They are really beautiful. I will be using them and crediting.
Why didn't I see this thread earlier >.>. Awesome work with the tiles.

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
You spell Gary wrongly :P

waw really, and tell me how this coment is not spam. I am aware that I mispelled it but I couldent be bothered to fix the spelling mistake. Now unless you have some constructive crit on how I can improve my tiles dont coment.

if you actually read some of the the post not just look at images then you would known that he knew that

edit

its wrong not wrongly

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
if you actually read some of the the post not just look at images then you would known that he knew that

edit

its wrong not wrongly

Thank you for that :D

Well seeing as this topic is coming alive again, I may aswell post some of my newer tiles.

A new version of Devon corp.

Devon_Corporation_by_Alucus.png

A few random buildings.

Newest_tileset_by_Alucus.png

The official Calisprojects.com tileset. Please credit, the_english_kiwi and Calisprojects.com as well as me, if you use these ones please.

Calis_tileset_by_Alucus.png

My up to date littleroot remake.

Project_H_Littleroot_exact__by_Alucus.png

This next one isnt all made by me, its for use making a game, that most anyone can help on, so if you want to help out to to and go to LINK So this is the tileset for pallet town in that game. credit to alistair and kyledove for a few of the tiles, the rest are made by me.

Pallet_town_tiles_W_I_P_by_Alucus.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back