• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
It's not all that neat, the placement is messy, the effects don't really work, the colours are mismatched and clash and the inconsistent font is rather distracting
4/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You've had had better signatures in the past. The banner isn't really pretty and the text in it sucks, to say the least. Arrangement could've been better. Also, try to make the text color match the banner. Overall, below average. I'm sorry...

5//10

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Works really well, only the ink thingy makes the text hard to read. It does make it interesting, though.

8/10

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
I think the gameboy is a lovely instrument, sometimes I play mine acoustically and make noises by messing around with the buttons and power switch =D
9/10

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
^ Haha Acoustic chiptune, gotta love it. Thanks, I made it myself. I like yours quite a bit. It's just not a anime signature like 90% of signatures on this forum. So props for that. The quality could be a bit better but an 8/10 overall.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
Not a fan of the color scheme, I think the picture of Mewtwo is great and shouldn't be framed inside another background. 6/10. Few adjustments can be made, but it has potential.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
9/10
I really love how the color of the div matches the banner, there's a very seamless transition there. The flames add a nice touch as well - they stand out but don't overpower.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
It's a cute banner of good quality, and I'm a fan of the little poem :3

It's simple and organised. Good one Inky :D

I would personally add a thing or two to it, but that might just be me and my detail fetish xD

9/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10 Gameboy is always cute, but perhaps you should put more a little color into that sig... At least, have colored hyperlinks. Color for bleeding eyes. ^o^

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The text on the banner is cut off at the end. D: Should be up high. But I like the icon. :<

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back