ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old November 10th, 2010 (6:37 AM).
Diegoisawesome's Avatar
Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
Oh god the bees
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: :noitacoL
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Posts: 1,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuhatesmk View Post
I have a problem trying to download this, when I click the download link I get a shining opal thing, could you fix that? and btw what's an .aps file?
Are you sure that you're clicking on the "Download CrystalDust" link?
Also, an .aps file is an Alternate Patching System type of file, similar to .ips.
But why are you asking here? The only type of download I have is .ips...
__________________


My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
GBA Intro Manager
The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #102    
Old November 11th, 2010 (11:17 PM).
slim spazzy's Avatar
slim spazzy slim spazzy is offline
Kik: spazzyda59
     
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 349
    this hack is really good i simply love the day and night feature.
    Reply With Quote
      #103    
    Old November 13th, 2010 (1:45 PM).
    Dasf Dasf is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1
      I think your hack is one of the best
      but ... maps are too small
      as a suggestion you could enlarge the maps

      yfrog.com/7252121711p
      Reply With Quote
        #104    
      Old November 13th, 2010 (2:23 PM).
      Diegoisawesome's Avatar
      Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
      Oh god the bees
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2007
      Location: :noitacoL
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 1,032
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sako View Post
      this hack is really good i simply love the day and night feature.
      Generic, but OK.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dasf View Post
      I think your hack is one of the best
      but ... maps are too small
      as a suggestion you could enlarge the maps

      yfrog.com/7252121711p
      Maps are too small? What?
      They're trying to be as close as possible to the original Crystal, and thatw as the size they were there...
      __________________


      My other resources:
      My Website
      diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
      diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
      The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
      Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
      GBA Intro Manager
      The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
      Reply With Quote
        #105    
      Old November 13th, 2010 (8:49 PM).
      Lugiaz Soul's Avatar
      Lugiaz Soul Lugiaz Soul is offline
      I support Crystal Dust
         
        Join Date: Sep 2010
        Location: West Sacramento, CA
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 142
        Any cool things you want to show us?
        Reply With Quote
          #106    
        Old November 14th, 2010 (4:02 AM).
        Lord Varion's Avatar
        Lord Varion Lord Varion is offline
        Guess who's back?
           
          Join Date: Feb 2009
          Age: 22
          Gender: Other
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 2,644
          Oh My Gosh!

          This is so awesome ^ -^
          I like how it all fits together with scripts and stuff
          i like the Dude Back sprite u put in
          and the music is awesome

          Beta 2 will be one for the history books

          But on another note
          When i battle silver for the first time
          Outside of battle it says "???:<speech here>"
          Then in battle it calls silver ??
          I know its not much :/ just thought u'd like to know
          anyways you rock!
          __________________
          gone.
          Reply With Quote
            #107    
          Old November 14th, 2010 (7:22 AM).
          Diegoisawesome's Avatar
          Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
          Oh god the bees
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Dec 2007
          Location: :noitacoL
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 1,032
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lugiaz Soul View Post
          Any cool things you want to show us?
          At the moment, not really, no.
          I've been working on Shining Opal because my schedule's like this:
          Work on CrystalDust
          Release CrystalDust
          Wait for bugs to be announced
          Fix bugs
          Work on Shining Opal
          Release Shining Opal
          Wait for bugs to be announced
          Fix bugs

          I'm at the bolded stage.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
          Oh My Gosh!

          This is so awesome ^ -^
          I like how it all fits together with scripts and stuff
          i like the Dude Back sprite u put in
          and the music is awesome

          Beta 2 will be one for the history books

          But on another note
          When i battle silver for the first time
          Outside of battle it says "???:<speech here>"
          Then in battle it calls silver ??
          I know its not much :/ just thought u'd like to know
          anyways you rock!
          Thanks for the comment!
          But, it doesn't refer to Silver outside of battle at all...
          It just says his speech.
          And in-battle, in the first battle, he's called ???.
          __________________


          My other resources:
          My Website
          diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
          diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
          The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
          Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
          GBA Intro Manager
          The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
          Reply With Quote
            #108    
          Old November 25th, 2010 (11:16 AM).
          ZH11000's Avatar
          ZH11000 ZH11000 is offline
          ...
             
            Join Date: Oct 2010
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 4
            This is great!
            I hope so that you finish this.
            I mean, Awesome scripts, great maps, sprites are cool,
            everything is just so awesome. I like how you made the special
            'dude' backsprite! this is great. and the music... it sounds like
            nintendo inserted it! GREAT! I love it! keep up the good work man
            Reply With Quote
              #109    
            Old November 25th, 2010 (4:06 PM).
            pirateof7sea pirateof7sea is offline
            I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
               
              Join Date: Aug 2010
              Posts: 54
              How long are you going to a complete Beta 2? I cant wait to play Beta 2!!
              Hope Beta 3 cannot finish Kanto ~
              Reply With Quote
                #110    
              Old November 25th, 2010 (4:55 PM).
              Diegoisawesome's Avatar
              Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
              Oh god the bees
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Dec 2007
              Location: :noitacoL
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 1,032
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ZH11000 View Post
              This is great!
              I hope so that you finish this.
              I mean, Awesome scripts, great maps, sprites are cool,
              everything is just so awesome. I like how you made the special
              'dude' backsprite! this is great. and the music... it sounds like
              nintendo inserted it! GREAT! I love it! keep up the good work man
              Thanks a ton!
              Commenters like you keep me motivated.
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by pirateof7sea View Post
              How long are you going to a complete Beta 2? I cant wait to play Beta 2!!
              Hope Beta 3 cannot finish Kanto ~
              Erm, I suppose you mean can...
              Anyways, Beta 2? Hmm...
              Work on that should start somewhere in 2011, or after I finish Shining Opal Beta 3.
              __________________


              My other resources:
              My Website
              diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
              diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
              The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
              Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
              GBA Intro Manager
              The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
              Reply With Quote
                #111    
              Old November 25th, 2010 (6:10 PM).
              Starmine Starmine is offline
              » Keep it simple
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2010
                Location: Germany
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 6
                Looks awesome, just fantastic. I was working on the same thing, a gsc remake based on emerald.. you posted yours faster so well, dont try to stop this project, eh? ;3

                Just impressive what young people like you already can do. Great job, I'll follow this.
                Reply With Quote
                  #112    
                Old November 27th, 2010 (1:40 PM). Edited November 27th, 2010 by dooshboi.
                dooshboi's Avatar
                dooshboi dooshboi is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2010
                  Location: NY
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 17
                  Love the game, the OWs, the scripting accuracy, etc. But I think you should take a Shiny Gold esque approach. Add some of your own scripts, make the game a bit harder when we get to Kanto. Make us feel like we're playing a BETTER version of Crystal. I've been looking through Shiny Gold and changing some things to make my own private completed version of the game, and I've seen that Zel really made an effort to keep the storyline the same, but add his own personal touch at the same time. The Pokenav-Pokegear idea was great, and if you can do that, it's limitless to what else you can add in. Without extras, it'd just be Pokemon Crystal all over again! I loved Crystal, but I really want to see a change of pace with this hack. Good luck!

                  EDIT: Also, you forgot to add Phanpy to Route 46, which was a big part of the Crystal experience! Just saying (;
                  Reply With Quote
                    #113    
                  Old November 28th, 2010 (8:56 AM).
                  SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
                  SonicBlazePlatinum SonicBlazePlatinum is offline
                  /)^3^(\
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2007
                  Location: Cloudsdale, Equestria
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 1,012
                  This is diegoisawesome's ROM Hack not yours. The game is fine just the way it is, it doesn't need anything new unless Game Freak (NOT NINTENDO) did it. I am tired of these GSC remakes having stupid changes that were not even in the game, it just takes the fun out of it for me. I am glad it gives the same feeling as Pokemon Crystal, this is my only favorite GSC remake! Besides HG/SS, but they are the offical remakes though.
                  __________________
                  Also known as SentryBronyPlatinum or Shadowbolt Pegasus.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #114    
                  Old November 28th, 2010 (9:05 AM).
                  Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                  Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                  Oh god the bees
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2007
                  Location: :noitacoL
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 1,032
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Starmine View Post
                  Looks awesome, just fantastic. I was working on the same thing, a gsc remake based on emerald.. you posted yours faster so well, dont try to stop this project, eh? ;3

                  Just impressive what young people like you already can do. Great job, I'll follow this.
                  Thanks, that's awesome.
                  Also, I'm sorry about your hack, but, since you want to be on my team, just send me the proof of work.
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dooshboi View Post
                  Love the game, the OWs, the scripting accuracy, etc. But I think you should take a Shiny Gold esque approach. Add some of your own scripts, make the game a bit harder when we get to Kanto. Make us feel like we're playing a BETTER version of Crystal. I've been looking through Shiny Gold and changing some things to make my own private completed version of the game, and I've seen that Zel really made an effort to keep the storyline the same, but add his own personal touch at the same time. The Pokenav-Pokegear idea was great, and if you can do that, it's limitless to what else you can add in. Without extras, it'd just be Pokemon Crystal all over again! I loved Crystal, but I really want to see a change of pace with this hack. Good luck!

                  EDIT: Also, you forgot to add Phanpy to Route 46, which was a big part of the Crystal experience! Just saying (;
                  Awesome answer below.
                  Also, Phanpy was in Route 46 in the morning, and since there isn't time-of-day wild Pokémon, I used the daytime Pokémon. Sorry.
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
                  This is diegoisawesome's ROM Hack not yours. The game is fine just the way it is, it doesn't need anything new unless Game Freak (NOT NINTENDO) did it. I am tired of these GSC remakes having stupid changes that were not even in the game, it just takes the fun out of it for me. I am glad it gives the same feeling as Pokemon Crystal, this is my only favorite GSC remake! Besides HG/SS, but they are the offical remakes though.
                  I agree (almost) completely. For some hacks, having some extras that weren't in the original storyline works fine, but CrystalDust is having an almost-perfect, almost-unchanged Crystal experience on the GBA. I, like you, don't like hacks that go overboard with the changes, though. I saw a hack that had a petting zoo in Cherrygrove or something and I was like "o_o wut". Hehe, good times.

                  Anyways, many people don't seem to get that CrystalDust is trying to be an almost-exact remake of Crystal, and that the new stuff is coming after everything in Crystal's been said and done.
                  __________________


                  My other resources:
                  My Website
                  diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                  diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                  The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                  Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                  GBA Intro Manager
                  The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                  Reply With Quote
                    #115    
                  Old November 28th, 2010 (9:34 AM).
                  Chaos Rush's Avatar
                  Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2007
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1,297
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                    Anyways, many people don't seem to get that CrystalDust is trying to be an almost-exact remake of Crystal, and that the new stuff is coming after everything in Crystal's been said and done.
                    So I'm guessing that pretty much means that Kanto will look like a post apocalyptic wasteland like it was in G/S/C, and that there will be pathetically low levels because you're not going to fix the problem where you could challenge Chuck, Jasmine, and Pryce in almost any order you want. And is Johto going to be filled with Kanto Pokemon again, and are most Johto Pokemon going to be practically mythological just like in G/S/C/HG/SS? And will Route 23 actually exist?

                    You do realize that the reason why Kanto was so tiny in G/S/C and removed so many things (such as Viridian Forest), was due to the game's 2mb limit? Judging by the PokeNav map, you're going to leave Kanto in it's ruined G/S/C state. Why are you going to do that, when the problem that caused that in G/S/C doesn't affect you, since you have a lot more space?

                    EDIT: Then again, not everybody views those as problems, since you said you like your G/S/C vanilla. But this is just my opinion, but I think G/S/C/HG/SS are flawed games.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #116    
                    Old November 28th, 2010 (9:57 AM).
                    Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                    Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                    Oh god the bees
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2007
                    Location: :noitacoL
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 1,032
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                    So I'm guessing that pretty much means that Kanto will look like a post apocalyptic wasteland like it was in G/S/C, and that there will be pathetically low levels because you're not going to fix the problem where you could challenge Chuck, Jasmine, and Pryce in almost any order you want. And is Johto going to be filled with Kanto Pokemon again, and are most Johto Pokemon going to be practically mythological just like in G/S/C/HG/SS? And will Route 23 actually exist?

                    You do realize that the reason why Kanto was so tiny in G/S/C and removed so many things (such as Viridian Forest), was due to the game's 2mb limit? Judging by the PokeNav map, you're going to leave Kanto in it's ruined G/S/C state. Why are you going to do that, when the problem that caused that in G/S/C doesn't affect you, since you have a lot more space?

                    EDIT: Then again, not everybody views those as problems, since you said you like your G/S/C vanilla. But this is just my opinion, but I think G/S/C/HG/SS are flawed games.
                    I get what you're saying. But as you said in the last paragraph, I do like my GSC vanilla. It represents what happened to Kanto in the three years between RBY and GSC.
                    What I could do, however, is something, maybe, with Viridian Forest (maybe) because, I agree, that was just BAD. But other things will stay the same as in GSC.

                    And "post-apocalyptic wasteland"? I think that's a bit too harsh, don't you think? After all, the only really badly affected things were Viridian Forest and Mt. Moon, from what I can remember.
                    __________________


                    My other resources:
                    My Website
                    diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                    diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                    The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                    Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                    GBA Intro Manager
                    The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                    Reply With Quote
                      #117    
                    Old November 28th, 2010 (10:37 AM).
                    Chaos Rush's Avatar
                    Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2007
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1,297
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                      And "post-apocalyptic wasteland"? I think that's a bit too harsh, don't you think? After all, the only really badly affected things were Viridian Forest and Mt. Moon, from what I can remember.
                      *Safari Zone is gone (though it was originally supposed to be there cuz there's map data) (HG/SS had it turned into Pal Park, which is reasonable)
                      *Cerulean Cave is gone (HG/SS fixed this)
                      *Cinnabar Island conveniently destroyed by volcano, which equates to less map data
                      *Viridian Forest turned into "Viridian Bushes" (HG/SS fixed this)
                      *Pokemon Tower conveniently turned into a radio tower, which equates to less map data
                      *Pewter City Museum closed (HG/SS fixed this)
                      *Route 23 practically doesn't exist

                      And also, the map problems (this does not affect HG/SS, since HG/SS made the maps bigger than FR/LG, in comparison to G/S/C making it smaller than R/B/Y.) All of these maps shrunk from R/B/Y (yes, I checked map dimensions):
                      *Diglett's Cave was moved to Vermilion City, which caused the main part of Vermilion City to shrink (map dimensions are actually the same)
                      *Celadon City shrunk
                      *Indigo Plateau and Route 23 became one map, both shrunk
                      *Every single route had it's size reduced
                      *WHAT HAPPENED TO ROUTE 23!?!?!?
                      *In all cities, despite all the cities having the same map dimensions (except Celadon), the buildings had to be arranged differently to accommodate the shrunken routes. Many buildings now lacked doors and overall just seemed dead...

                      Again, none of what I said above applies to HG/SS, but HG/SS are still flawed for other reasons, such as not fixing the level problem.

                      Some other problems I didn't like about G/S/C/HG/SS
                      Spoiler:
                      The main cause of the level problem is that you could challenge Chuck, Jasmine, and Pryce in almost any order you want. Most people choose to fight Chuck as the 5th Gym Leader, so when they reach Route 43, you have 6 badges and you're still fighting Lv15 Pokemon, which is pretty ridiculous. And the Rocket Executives topped off with a Lv25 Murkrow (Lv27 in HG/SS), despite most players having faced Jasmine's Lv35 Steelix already.

                      And also, the Rocket Executive teams are pathetic. When I faced Archer in HG/SS (he's the one with the Houndoom), I was somewhat expecting his team to be changed considering how lame it was in G/S/C, and when he first sent out a Lv35 Houndour (Lv33 in G/S/C), the first thing I thought was, "WTF!?!? IS THIS A JOKE?" And when Proton sent out a Lv8 Zubat in Slowpoke Well, I thought the same thing.


                      Please don't take my posts as an insult, it's not that I don't like your hack, I just don't like some aspects of G/S/C/HG/SS.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #118    
                      Old November 28th, 2010 (12:48 PM).
                      Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                      Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                      Oh god the bees
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2007
                      Location: :noitacoL
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naive
                      Posts: 1,032
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                      *Safari Zone is gone (though it was originally supposed to be there cuz there's map data) (HG/SS had it turned into Pal Park, which is reasonable)
                      *Cerulean Cave is gone (HG/SS fixed this)
                      *Cinnabar Island conveniently destroyed by volcano, which equates to less map data
                      *Viridian Forest turned into "Viridian Bushes" (HG/SS fixed this)
                      *Pokemon Tower conveniently turned into a radio tower, which equates to less map data
                      *Pewter City Museum closed (HG/SS fixed this)
                      *Route 23 practically doesn't exist

                      And also, the map problems (this does not affect HG/SS, since HG/SS made the maps bigger than FR/LG, in comparison to G/S/C making it smaller than R/B/Y.) All of these maps shrunk from R/B/Y (yes, I checked map dimensions):
                      *Diglett's Cave was moved to Vermilion City, which caused the main part of Vermilion City to shrink (map dimensions are actually the same)
                      *Celadon City shrunk
                      *Indigo Plateau and Route 23 became one map, both shrunk
                      *Every single route had it's size reduced
                      *WHAT HAPPENED TO ROUTE 23!?!?!?
                      *In all cities, despite all the cities having the same map dimensions (except Celadon), the buildings had to be arranged differently to accommodate the shrunken routes. Many buildings now lacked doors and overall just seemed dead...

                      Again, none of what I said above applies to HG/SS, but HG/SS are still flawed for other reasons, such as not fixing the level problem.

                      Some other problems I didn't like about G/S/C/HG/SS
                      Spoiler:
                      The main cause of the level problem is that you could challenge Chuck, Jasmine, and Pryce in almost any order you want. Most people choose to fight Chuck as the 5th Gym Leader, so when they reach Route 43, you have 6 badges and you're still fighting Lv15 Pokemon, which is pretty ridiculous. And the Rocket Executives topped off with a Lv25 Murkrow (Lv27 in HG/SS), despite most players having faced Jasmine's Lv35 Steelix already.

                      And also, the Rocket Executive teams are pathetic. When I faced Archer in HG/SS (he's the one with the Houndoom), I was somewhat expecting his team to be changed considering how lame it was in G/S/C, and when he first sent out a Lv35 Houndour (Lv33 in G/S/C), the first thing I thought was, "WTF!?!? IS THIS A JOKE?" And when Proton sent out a Lv8 Zubat in Slowpoke Well, I thought the same thing.


                      Please don't take my posts as an insult, it's not that I don't like your hack, I just don't like some aspects of G/S/C/HG/SS.
                      All of those changes could have happened over a three-year period. However, some things like Cerulean Cave's absence will be rectified, the only difference being that instead of being in GSC's storyline, it'll be after. Anything different from GSC will usually come to be in the Sevii Islands or at least in that time period.

                      I see the idiocy with the levels, though. Those will most definitely be changed. However, things like map dimensions and so forth will not because that's GSC's view on the maps, and therefore mine.
                      __________________


                      My other resources:
                      My Website
                      diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                      diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                      The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                      Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                      GBA Intro Manager
                      The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                      Reply With Quote
                        #119    
                      Old November 30th, 2010 (8:38 PM).
                      dooshboi's Avatar
                      dooshboi dooshboi is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2010
                        Location: NY
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 17
                        I love your random crying Sonicblaze. I make a simple suggestion and you rudely reply? It wouldve been fine if Diego said something like that - it's his thread. And I know it's not my ROM hack quite obviously, but what makes it funny is how immature you are with an answer like that. Besides, I doubt diego would add any of the "dumb extras" and he'd actually add in goo, well-scripted ones. The little added things make the games better, because hats the point of playing this if it's the same as Crystal? Might as well just play Crystal, right?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #120    
                        Old December 1st, 2010 (3:53 PM).
                        Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                        Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                        Oh god the bees
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2007
                        Location: :noitacoL
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naive
                        Posts: 1,032
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by dooshboi View Post
                        I love your random crying Sonicblaze. I make a simple suggestion and you rudely reply? It wouldve been fine if Diego said something like that - it's his thread. And I know it's not my ROM hack quite obviously, but what makes it funny is how immature you are with an answer like that. Besides, I doubt diego would add any of the "dumb extras" and he'd actually add in goo, well-scripted ones. The little added things make the games better, because hats the point of playing this if it's the same as Crystal? Might as well just play Crystal, right?
                        Well, CrystalDust won't be an exact duplicate of Crystal. Once you get past the original Crystal's storyline, that's when things begin to differ.
                        __________________


                        My other resources:
                        My Website
                        diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                        diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                        The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                        Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                        GBA Intro Manager
                        The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                        Reply With Quote
                          #121    
                        Old December 2nd, 2010 (7:08 AM).
                        walterbwt walterbwt is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 3
                          i find a trouble in catching the second Pokemon. After I throat a Pokeball and successfully catch the Pokemon, the game stops and get into out of order. Could you tell me the solution?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #122    
                          Old December 2nd, 2010 (3:02 PM).
                          Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                          Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                          Oh god the bees
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2007
                          Location: :noitacoL
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naive
                          Posts: 1,032
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by walterbwt View Post
                          i find a trouble in catching the second Pokemon. After I throat a Pokeball and successfully catch the Pokemon, the game stops and get into out of order. Could you tell me the solution?
                          I don't quite understand what you mean. Can you please use proper English next time?
                          __________________


                          My other resources:
                          My Website
                          diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                          diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                          The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                          Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                          GBA Intro Manager
                          The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                          Reply With Quote
                            #123    
                          Old December 3rd, 2010 (7:13 AM).
                          Maxim Maxim is offline
                          Heavy Metal Alchemist
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2005
                            Location: Srakaland Graveyard
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Lonely
                            Posts: 636
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                            However, some things like Cerulean Cave's absence will be rectified, the only difference being that instead of being in GSC's storyline, it'll be after.
                            That's a pity.

                            Actually, I think that the Cerulean Cave "fix" is actually one of HGSS's biggest flaws.

                            Give us some more exciting way to catch Mewtwo, don't make him sit in the same freakin' cave for three motherlovin' years.

                            Don't bring back a cave for the sake of bringing back a cave. Cerulean Cave's only purpose is Mewtwo and he can be put in the game in a different, more exciting way (give it some story).
                            __________________
                            After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #124    
                            Old December 3rd, 2010 (4:52 PM).
                            Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                            Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                            Oh god the bees
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2007
                            Location: :noitacoL
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naive
                            Posts: 1,032
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
                            That's a pity.

                            Actually, I think that the Cerulean Cave "fix" is actually one of HGSS's biggest flaws.

                            Give us some more exciting way to catch Mewtwo, don't make him sit in the same freakin' cave for three motherlovin' years.

                            Don't bring back a cave for the sake of bringing back a cave. Cerulean Cave's only purpose is Mewtwo and he can be put in the game in a different, more exciting way (give it some story).
                            Well, by "rectified", I didn't mean exactly adding in Cerulean Cave again.
                            What I meant was adding a way to get Mewtwo in.
                            __________________


                            My other resources:
                            My Website
                            diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                            diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                            The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                            Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                            GBA Intro Manager
                            The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                            Reply With Quote
                              #125    
                            Old December 3rd, 2010 (6:18 PM).
                            Lugiaz Soul's Avatar
                            Lugiaz Soul Lugiaz Soul is offline
                            I support Crystal Dust
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2010
                              Location: West Sacramento, CA
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Naughty
                              Posts: 142
                              I totally agree with Maxim. Every legendary should have some story to it. Because if you never hear about it, how is it a legendary? Well Mewtwo was never a legendary but you get the point.
                              Reply With Quote
                              Reply
                              Quick Reply

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:01 AM.