Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4401    
Old November 22nd, 2010 (8:57 AM).
StonerMk2's Avatar
StonerMk2 StonerMk2 is offline
Beginner RMXP User
     
    Join Date: Sep 2005
    Location: Toledo, Ohio
    Age: 30
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 14
    So , i just got back into RPGMaker and totally forgot about this community and this game in particular. Ive got to say congrats to the team that put this together, while i just started it looks and plays great. No battle animations at first bugged me a little but im getting used to it. So again, congrats to the Raptor team, cant wait to see what surprises this game will bring.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4402    
    Old November 22nd, 2010 (8:19 PM).
    Tomackze's Avatar
    Tomackze Tomackze is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2010
      Location: New York
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 406
      Decided to start over and beat this game all over again... Hope it will still be as awesome as it was before. How many people have restarted this game after beating it once?
      Reply With Quote
        #4403    
      Old November 22nd, 2010 (11:40 PM).
      grest's Avatar
      grest grest is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2010
        Location: cnmi
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 19
        help me!! people please send me codes for trading pokemons and please i need to trade with people i want weavil heres my code RPEXTXEPznKT1EnzyVw4KLUKEiXP1hEdzj/f9EpvgiSC7wcggsMiJc/WEu3P1o4lz
        +IXrc5KEMHP1jolz9YSJc/WEifl22j4JhvDoHZGkqXP1hIk=
        Reply With Quote
          #4404    
        Old November 23rd, 2010 (11:36 PM). Edited November 24th, 2010 by Tomackze.
        Tomackze's Avatar
        Tomackze Tomackze is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2010
          Location: New York
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 406
          anyone can help me evolve my Magmar and Magneton? Please!!

          here is the code to my Magmar

          RPEXTAJn9CUkQZTS1uf2pQpKZLzcQmfg3UvVGQ2qZL3pR3mJ2QpkvNxDl5zcQwi83
          qZmbNn2ZKDcQmC83EJkvNxCZL1OW7K11fPBbTTC5DzcQmS8=



          And after we confirm, I'll give code to my Magneton
          Reply With Quote
            #4405    
          Old November 23rd, 2010 (11:56 PM). Edited November 23rd, 2010 by grest.
          grest's Avatar
          grest grest is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2010
            Location: cnmi
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 19
            how do we trade? please tell me it sucks with no weavile and others btw ill help you evolve both of your pokemons if u help me get weavile ok?
            __________________


            Reply With Quote
              #4406    
            Old November 24th, 2010 (12:01 AM). Edited November 24th, 2010 by Tomackze.
            Tomackze's Avatar
            Tomackze Tomackze is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2010
              Location: New York
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 406
              Edited: Sigh... still need a trade partner

              BTW you trade by saving a new txt with the pokemon you are receiving in the "Trades" folder. Then you go to the trade screen in Pokemon Raptor and click "get pokemon". You then load that screen with the pokemon you just saved in a txt file.

              From there you do the "confirm trade" part and you create your confirmation code. This is in the confirmation folder. You then save the other person's confirmation txt also in a .txt file (create a new one). Then you click load confirmation and you load their confirmation. From here you can click finish trade and the trade is completed.
              Reply With Quote
                #4407    
              Old November 24th, 2010 (3:05 AM).
              grest's Avatar
              grest grest is offline
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2010
                Location: cnmi
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 19
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
                Edited: Sigh... still need a trade partner

                BTW you trade by saving a new txt with the pokemon you are receiving in the "Trades" folder. Then you go to the trade screen in Pokemon Raptor and click "get pokemon". You then load that screen with the pokemon you just saved in a txt file.

                From there you do the "confirm trade" part and you create your confirmation code. This is in the confirmation folder. You then save the other person's confirmation txt also in a .txt file (create a new one). Then you click load confirmation and you load their confirmation. From here you can click finish trade and the trade is completed.
                so uhm how how do i get the txt? oh and ill be your partner if you want
                __________________


                Reply With Quote
                  #4408    
                Old November 24th, 2010 (8:13 AM).
                carmaniac's Avatar
                carmaniac carmaniac is offline
                Where the pickle surprise at?
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                  Location: England
                  Age: 22
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 683
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by grest View Post
                  so uhm how how do i get the txt? oh and ill be your partner if you want
                  You make one in the trades folder and paste the trade code inside it.
                  __________________
                  This signature has been disabled.
                  Spoilers are not allowed in signatures.
                  Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                  You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                  Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4409    
                  Old November 24th, 2010 (2:07 PM).
                  Tomackze's Avatar
                  Tomackze Tomackze is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2010
                    Location: New York
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 406
                    Actually I got it to evolve... Ended up creating a new game and trading with myself
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4410    
                    Old November 24th, 2010 (3:42 PM).
                    grest's Avatar
                    grest grest is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2010
                      Location: cnmi
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 19
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carmaniac View Post
                      You make one in the trades folder and paste the trade code inside it.
                      sure that would be great ill be glad to join your game or team
                      __________________


                      Reply With Quote
                        #4411    
                      Old November 24th, 2010 (4:19 PM).
                      Tomackze's Avatar
                      Tomackze Tomackze is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                        Location: New York
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 406
                        I will eventually restart this one more time with Darkrai and Latios on my team (after making a trade). And my main powerhouses will be the starter (I believe I'll go after Empoleon) and also an Electrivite which I'll capture myself.

                        It'll be awesome
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4412    
                        Old November 24th, 2010 (5:29 PM).
                        bradnw15 bradnw15 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2009
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 7
                          Hey does anyone know if all the pokemon are attainable in the one playthrough? I really don't want to do another playthrough in order to complete my pokedex.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4413    
                          Old November 24th, 2010 (7:18 PM).
                          Tomackze's Avatar
                          Tomackze Tomackze is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2010
                            Location: New York
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 406
                            Well you would need to make a few trades also. Cause you can't get all the starter types of Sinnoh.

                            And you can always trade with yourself if you make another play through. Just need to get 1 badge basically...
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4414    
                            Old November 24th, 2010 (7:41 PM).
                            bradnw15 bradnw15 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2009
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 7
                              Ahk, thanks. Do you know if all the legendary pokemon are available in the one file. I know there were a few situations where I had to make a choice between 2, i'm just not sure if they will appear elsewhere or not.

                              How exactly do I make the alternate save file? I figure I should ask before playing around, don't wanna lose my save game now, it would be a really depressing way to end the game haha
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4415    
                              Old November 24th, 2010 (8:02 PM). Edited November 24th, 2010 by grest.
                              grest's Avatar
                              grest grest is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2010
                                Location: cnmi
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 19
                                my code RPEXTsF1YaEjruYgeSaX+wVwvfZ/rL7OfkVwJ/oVLfcylajzMrmN9n+svT5/rCH2f
                                5i4fn4wvxJ/rJX2f6y99n+svfRVoccrlmFsc8Y8PXZ/rL30= ok that 1 pokemon heres another RPEXTIf4ZvbLkd2WRCp/pHnLwtDvl8LQ7gt7AFZHwtGusoPhutfC0O+W9vzvlobQ7
                                5PCZO3Tw7jrl8LQ75fC0O+XwtFS41SNcy4SaT8XQlDvl8LQ= conformation RPEXCGDqFkg==
                                __________________


                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4416    
                                Old November 24th, 2010 (8:17 PM). Edited November 24th, 2010 by Tomackze.
                                Tomackze's Avatar
                                Tomackze Tomackze is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2010
                                  Location: New York
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 406
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by bradnw15 View Post
                                  Ahk, thanks. Do you know if all the legendary pokemon are available in the one file. I know there were a few situations where I had to make a choice between 2, i'm just not sure if they will appear elsewhere or not.

                                  How exactly do I make the alternate save file? I figure I should ask before playing around, don't wanna lose my save game now, it would be a really depressing way to end the game haha
                                  Yes they will appear later as you finish the game... Once you get Arceus most legendaries will be available.

                                  You have a save folder where you can store save files in case you want to play an alternate. But I'd just copy the entire folder so you can have a "copied" version where you can restart. Then you have your original in one folder and your new in the other.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by grest View Post
                                  my code RPEXTsF1YaEjruYgeSaX+wVwvfZ/rL7OfkVwJ/oVLfcylajzMrmN9n+svT5/rCH2f
                                  5i4fn4wvxJ/rJX2f6y99n+svfRVoccrlmFsc8Y8PXZ/rL30= ok that 1 pokemon heres another RPEXTIf4ZvbLkd2WRCp/pHnLwtDvl8LQ7gt7AFZHwtGusoPhutfC0O+W9vzvlobQ7
                                  5PCZO3Tw7jrl8LQ75fC0O+XwtFS41SNcy4SaT8XQlDvl8LQ= conformation RPEXCGDqFkg==
                                  Here is my Ivysaur

                                  RPEXTaH2xZm97XRPdMnvmGPkeFj6QU2BtOXMJGQEfYCQtRjMsLk1gbXs3XG17m2Bt
                                  Xx8rbTQfYG17H2Btex9gbXsfYAn9auIvF3YUF1s/QG17H2A=


                                  and here is the confirmation code

                                  RPEXC3ZifNA==


                                  I'll trade back so your pokemon can evolve

                                  BTW you can talk trades and stuff in this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=207320&page=6
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4417    
                                  Old November 24th, 2010 (10:16 PM).
                                  Shadow7292 Shadow7292 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 1
                                    Can someone help me get to the torxia league.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4418    
                                    Old November 24th, 2010 (10:48 PM).
                                    bradnw15 bradnw15 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2009
                                      Gender:
                                      Posts: 7
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Shadow7292 View Post
                                      Can someone help me get to the torxia league.
                                      The second time you beat the Gaia Wings talk to Oak. He will give you a Boat Ticket to the Toroxia League, you can depart from Daystraits port.
                                      Prepare yourself though, they are a lot stronger then the Gaia Wings.

                                      If you don't mind me asking, what team will you be using?


                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
                                      Yes they will appear later as you finish the game... Once you get Arceus most legendaries will be available.

                                      You have a save folder where you can store save files in case you want to play an alternate. But I'd just copy the entire folder so you can have a "copied" version where you can restart. Then you have your original in one folder and your new in the other.
                                      Thanks a lot for the help.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4419    
                                      Old November 25th, 2010 (12:10 AM). Edited November 25th, 2010 by MarkiiN07.
                                      MarkiiN07 MarkiiN07 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2010
                                        Posts: 7
                                        Hey i'm new to this game and i'm stuck at Arceus! I can't use anything and I can't hurt it either! Master Ball doesnt work.[/I]
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4420    
                                        Old November 25th, 2010 (1:04 AM).
                                        bradnw15 bradnw15 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2009
                                          Gender:
                                          Posts: 7
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by MarkiiN07 View Post
                                          Hey i'm new to this game and i'm stuck at Arceus! I can't use anything and I can't hurt it either! Master Ball doesnt work.[/I]
                                          Arceus is a tough battle. You will have to destroy the plates before you can start to hurt Arceus. Each plate corresponds to a type and nullify's the damage done by that type. So it wont be easy. Surf was a great attack when I battled. It damaged all the plates at once, so if you have a pokemon with it, i'd send it out first and just continue the attacks, eventually the shields will break. Masterball doesn't work, but you shouldn't need it. Once Arceus is in the red, catching it is relatively easy.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4421    
                                          Old November 25th, 2010 (1:22 AM). Edited November 25th, 2010 by MarkiiN07.
                                          MarkiiN07 MarkiiN07 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2010
                                            Posts: 7
                                            I'm stuck at Iris Mountain where you have to move the boulders. I can move it and get waterfall but I can't move it to get across to the other side. Help?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4422    
                                            Old November 25th, 2010 (4:57 AM).
                                            bradnw15 bradnw15 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2009
                                              Gender:
                                              Posts: 7
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by MarkiiN07 View Post
                                              I'm stuck at Iris Mountain where you have to move the boulders. I can move it and get waterfall but I can't move it to get across to the other side. Help?
                                              Mount Iris has quite a few boulder clusters. Can you be more specific? Waterfall is no longer there for me, so i'm not sure which one your talking about.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #4423    
                                              Old November 25th, 2010 (5:55 AM).
                                              grest's Avatar
                                              grest grest is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Nov 2010
                                                Location: cnmi
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Jolly
                                                Posts: 19
                                                u guys can u get to hoenn region like other places in hoenn? like slateport and stuff like those? i beat the torxia league twice what i do now?
                                                __________________


                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #4424    
                                                Old November 25th, 2010 (6:37 AM).
                                                Germaniac's Avatar
                                                Germaniac Germaniac is offline
                                                Victoria Concordia Crescit
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: May 2009
                                                  Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
                                                  Age: 19
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                                  Posts: 566
                                                  Who has a save file that has a catched Arceus? I don't care the player name, and if can the player should be male and Arceus isn't nicknamed
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #4425    
                                                  Old November 25th, 2010 (8:46 AM).
                                                  MarkiiN07 MarkiiN07 is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Nov 2010
                                                    Posts: 7
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
                                                    Who has a save file that has a catched Arceus? I don't care the player name, and if can the player should be male and Arceus isn't nicknamed
                                                    I do but I don't know how to give it? I don't know how to trade either =| Help?
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:13 AM.