• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
You are a Slowpoke, since you forget things easily. Like Charizard's typing. It is a Fire/Flying Type, not a Fire/Dragon Type! Also, because Slowpoke and you are awesome. You're awesome because you're a great spriter, and Slowpoke is awesome because it evolves into Slowking, an awesome Pokemon.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I know Charizard is a Fire/flying type, but tell me don't you agree with me that Charizard's based on a dragon.

You can also be a Blissey, Since you're a girl and seem to care for Baby pokemon.
(Btw, both Togepi and Riolu are baby pokemon)

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
You may be a Ninja Pachirisu, due to the Ninja squirrels in your avatar and signature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, considering that you're sending May out in the animation in your signature, I would have to say that you're Pikachu. :B

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
poliwag,(poliwerl whatever) because poliwag is in your signature.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2011
You remind me of Mamepato.
A new forum poster, yet has lots of promise and potential.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2011
You are a Lucario, hurling blue balls of ki and stuff everywhere.

Back