• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@TheRichar: I don't care too much because shiny Spiritomb is pretty cool too, can't deny the blue. ;) And I'll be in Wi-Fi in a sec.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
ok thanks!, btw I can only wait until 9:30 PM (now its 9:19) and I've been waiting 23 mins now. no rushing just informing lol :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
ok thanks!, btw I can only wait until 9:30 PM (now its 9:19) and I've been waiting 23 mins now. no rushing just informing lol :)

You're in, really? I haven't seen you at all and I've been waiting the entire time. I checked and I have your FC, do you have mine? O:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Alright, hopefully now you can enjoy the Aerodactyl. :3 Thanks for the Spiritomb, btw.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
no, thank you! I will really enjoy the aerodactyl and hopefully retunr to this shop soon. thanks again!

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Hey cake, can we trade now? Blaqk's shiny evd flawless zangoose and shiny evd ttar for shiny jumpluff, corsola, and skitty. When can we trade? How's now?

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey cake, can we trade now? Blaqk's shiny evd flawless zangoose and shiny evd ttar for shiny jumpluff, corsola, and skitty. When can we trade? How's now?

Lol, it's good, go back one page and see the reply you missed.

@Musica: I can always breed one for you, if you like. It won't be particularly hard.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@Deoxys: Alright, hope you registered my Platinum FC too. c: I'll be back on Wi-Fi with the shiny Corsola in a sec.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
All right, I'll just be chilling in the WiFi room then. :P

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
That was pretty quick, lol. Anyway, enjoy the shiny Jumpluff, Delcatty and Corsola, Deoxys. c:

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
Hi, I like your shiny UT sentret, mankey, and krabby. I do have a TRU dragonite if you still need one, and then I have these shiny pokes to offer

All are UT and shiny

Torkoal
Jolteon
Munchlax (J)
Sneasel
Espeon
Cradily
Donphan
Vaporeon
Flareon
Venonat
Hoppip
Camerupt
Makuhita
Snubbull
Ghastly
Psyduck
Chansey
Lumineon
Meditate
Drifloon
Pichu

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
@moobelle: Do you think the TRU Dragonite, the shiny Snubbull and the shiny Makuhita are fine? :3 If not, just tell me and I'll adjust properly. Also, let me find all three of them again, I can't quite remember what game they are in.
EDIT: Found them, all of them are in SoulSilver. Phew.

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
Years
hey would you like a
shiny kingdra : swift swim
ev trained: 252att,252spd,4hp
moveset, rain dance, dragon dance , outrage, waterfall

for: your shiny adamant scizor

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
hey would you like a
shiny kingdra : swift swim
ev trained: 252att,252spd,4hp
moveset, rain dance, dragon dance , outrage, waterfall

for: your shiny adamant scizor

Sorry, I already have a similar shiny EVd Kingdra with Yawn, an egg move, and pretty good IVs. Good offer though. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back