• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aftermath of the Pokemon War [Rated G]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
Yaaaay, I love Shinx! ^__^ Thank youu. When do we start?

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
This rp sounds sweet great idea!

SU Sheet:

Name:
Dante Simber

Appearance:
Dante doesn't really care for his looks his thin but fit and has unusable white hair that's usually looks fine without him fixing it. He's hair stops at the end of his neck and the start of his shoulders sometimes he lets it grow out long. He's about 5,8 with bright blue eyes and not pale skin but white. Dante usually has a mysterious look
on his face or has a laid-back expression.

Your Aspirations:
Dante wants to become stronger and hates people who hurt the innocent and fight for evil. He loves pokemon and wants to be the best trainer ever and stop team rocket from their evil crimes. Dante studies pokemon and all there is to know like what attacks they learn and how to train each individual one.
Your Personality: Dante is cocky and laid-back. He loves to smart talk his opponents and people in general. Most of the time he's quiet and doesn't talk much to people he doesn't know and likes to keep his feelings to himself. Dante also doesn't like to take orders from people or back down to any challenge no matter how hard it is. He's also a smooth talker and flirts with every girl he meets no matter if she not interested he enjoys being annoying at sometimes. When he's around his friends he's the life of the party, making jokes and being stupid and reckless. Dante lives a very carefree lifestyle.

Your Background:
Dante's parents died in an accident that dealt with team rocket which is why he hates them so much. He lived with his uncle for most of his till he turned 13 and left on his own accord, he wanted to see the world and live on his own. Dante then built his own little house made of wood and straw near a town in sinnoh. He spent most of his time inside his little house reading books on training pokemon. He wants to be the best trainer ever.

Starter: Charmander

Legendary: Girantina
imgres

Please tell me if there's anything i need to fix.

Years
Accepted also! We will be starting once dragonite finishes his and hopefully I get one more person to get his completed. I deleted the reserved as they haven't been here in a while. So no longer reserved

Lisbeth

Rain Dancer Ninetales (?)
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2011
First RP, be nice please...

Name: Morgan Whitewood

Appearance:
[appearance sheet to be posted soon] 5 ' 9", slender and gracious. Morgan has white skin, always tanned from the days under the sun, and freckles. Her hair is brown, wavy and short, in an "Amelie Poulain" style. Her hands are longs and gracious, and she's got long nose ans deep brown eyes. She likes to wear light blouses, jeans and comfortable sneaers, dua to her job. Sometimes she wears a hat.
Morgan has a notourious ability: no one knows when she's actually paying attention to something. The look in her eyes may change from unbelieveably goofy to intensively clever in a second. But sometimes she only pretends she's not listening to the others, looking at nowhere... and some others she'll nod all the way and ask by the end of the speech: "Huh?" Normally, her face looks pretty blank.

Your aspirations: Morgan just wants everything to be over so she can see her sister again and return to the ranch with her. She doesn't like to be walking around with brats who can't even throw a pokéball the right side up, but she'll do so if it's necessary.

Your personality:
Morgan is a simple girl with simple needs, and absolutely zero hipocrisy. She'll laugh when she's happy, she'll cry when she's sad or angry, she'll get livid and yell when she's furious. She isn't able to lie normally, because she can't see the point in it; but if she does in a situation, though, she could fool God Himself.
She's a very easygoing woman, and veeeery hard to piss off, due to a sharp ability of looking at all sides of problems - but when you do, be prepared for a coleric takeback. She's always been responsable for her sister and later her pokémon, and she became some sort of "big sister" or "mother" to the others. She'll watch over everybody she's walking around with - and be a little bossy, like a good mother is.
She's a know-it-all also. Especially when put side by side with "children".

Your background: After more than 10 years walking around the globe in her pokémon journey, Morgan's settled and her life is dedicated to her ranch. She raises and breeds pokémon there, has her own little day-care center, and rents small arenas in her property. She lives a simple and quiet life, and right now is thinking of getting married and settle down at once.
But recently she's been worried. Her lil' sister, who's a trainer in journey, simply stopped calling or getting in contact with her since her arrival in Evangeor. What was her sister up to in there, Morgan's not sure, but since she disappeared she's been listening to the news. When she got the news of the rumbles in there, she flew to Evangeor immediately -- hoping to find Flora and bring her back.

Starter: A. Wild card [could I ask for a vulpix or a sandshrew? If not... just surprise me XD] B. Charmander C. Mudkip

Legendary: Raikou

Excuse me, Tomackse ^^ Morgan is an adult and experienced trainer, and that's a bit different from the others... so:

Morgan did not bring her most powerful pokémon with her, of course (or there'd be no RP, hehee XD). However, I suppose she took one or two to Evangeor in order to protect herself (probably the one she flew/surfed on and one more). Howeverm they don't need to participate in battles, being just a medium of transportation/decorative char. You may take them away on the RP, or make Morgan send them home... or simply don't allow her to bring any. It's up to you XD But if you let Morgan stay with a few of her pokés, I'd ask they'd be:

- Fearow, male (Peck, Horn Drill, Mirror Move, Fly)
- Vulpix, female (cub) (Charm, Roar, Ember)

And least but not laaaaast... I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm sorry I'm not very articulated or if I make mistakes. I'll try to avoid them the most.

Thank ya :)

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
I've finished my SU now!
Spoiler:

Years
Chapter 1: The start of your journey

okay both accepted. No more RP allowed to post on this thread. Just VM me and I'll add you. Lets get started. And no more OOC post for now
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
((Get it on! Hope this works for a first post.))

Steve watches the fight, wishing he could help, but without any strong Pokemon, he can only watch. The large grey Pokemon turns towards them, but suddenly it starts raining! Rain? Wallace must be covering us! Now's our chance to- "RUN!" Steve isn't sure who yelled, it might even have been him. Suddenly he is running from the battle, the others following suit. Racking his brain, Steve realises Steven is on Route 2. He can help! The group runs along Route 1, and Steve's mind flashes back...

--------

Steve recalls last week, when he recieved his first Pokemon. Wallace stands before him, handing him a Pokeball. "Congratulations, Steve! You've earned this!" With a flourush, Wallace presents Steve with a Pokeball. A small green lizard emerges from the ball. "Tree...CKO!" "It's a Treecko! I think it suits you perfectly!"

Steve holds the ball, looking over the small lizard. He raises his patch to get a clearer look. "A Treecko, huh? It looks pretty great!" Treecko looks Steve in the eye, evaluating his new partner. "Tree-cko!" Treecko grins, returning to the ball.

"It is great, Steve! Why don't you go get to know each other better? I've got some other things to do now." "Right. There are other Trainers to give Pokemon too. I'll let them have your attention."

--------

Steve grips his Pokeball tightly, rushing along Route 1. I was useless! I've gotta get to Steven! Route 2 approaches, and Steve pushes himself to run faster to get there...

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Zach watched the battle between Wallace and Spartacus.
He said to himself "Darn,I'm completely useless.I let Wallace lose and I let my own father die.Ugh,I need to become stronger or else these things will keep happening every day in front of me.And I would never like that to happen...."
Zach remembered the pokemon Wallace caught for him.
He let the pokemon out,the pokemon said " Staaaaaar...ly".
He hated himself because he let Wallace get caught by Team Rocket.
Zach the promised himself to beat at least 1 rocket member.He remembered the day Wallace gave him his Starly.Wallace said "Here's your Starly Zach,since it was caught just now it might not like you,so,I advise you to try and be friends with it."
Now he followed the other trainers and ran to route 2.
Along the way he got attacked by some wild pokemon,but as a result of his pokemon wrestling experience,he was fine.
His starly also flew following him.
Zach remembered that Wallace told him to give Starly a nickname.He named the Starly "Strongwind". The starly Liked it and Zach was happy again.
He then ran along again to route 2.

dpmfa396.png

Starter Yay!!!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
April watched the unfair battle, holding tightly onto the red and white ball in her hand.

What can I do? Wallace told us not to interfer with the battle. Though, if I could just distract two of the pokemon with my pikachu-. Wha-? Rain? April thought as she extended her hand. The rain drops plopped onto it. She looked up to see that Wallace was protecting them and she watched as the three pokemon let their attacks go.

April turned her head as she heard footsteps. A few of the others had ran out. She decided to run out also.

Before walking out the door, she glanced at the pokeball in her hand.

--

April walked into a door only to find herself in a large room. She walked farther into the room only to be greeted by a smile.

"You must be April,"Wallace had smiled."Come to get your pokemon have you?"

"Yes. Is it ready?"She had asked sizing him up.

What a strange man. April thought as she followed him to a table. On the table were eight pokeballs. Wallace looked at them and then selected one. He pressed the pokeball into her hand.

"Go ahead and call your new pikachu out."He had said, he pointed to the button."Just click that twice."

April nodded slightly and pressed the button. She gasped slightly when the pokeball grew in size. Then pushed the button again.

In a bright red flash a small yellow rodent appeared.

"Pii?"He yawned twitching his ear.

April got on my knees and looked him in the eyes. She cautionaly extended a hand, palm up. The Pikachu looked at her hand and then back at her a couple times.

After what seemed an eternity, Pikachu slipped his hand into hers and cried happily."Chaa!"

--

April stepped onto a grassy path and took a deep breath.

Lisbeth

Rain Dancer Ninetales (?)
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2011
Morgan was nervous. She couldn't help it. Whenever things got out of control, she always got nervous.

She didn't know what to do. The others were running towards the grassy path, trying to find Steven so he could show them a direction, like Wallace - fighting so hard with Milotic - had told them. But who the hell was Steven? How could she trust in someone she didn't know, while those perps attacked Wallace and the children and...

...took her pokémon away!

-

"This one's for you."

Morgan maximized the pokéball and opened it with only one hand. The little lizard arrived on the ground, looking gently to her. "Char, char."

"Now, Morgan" Wallace said, with a serious face "You're not like the others. Actually, we weren't expecting someone with such experience for the job. Have you ever had a charmander?"

Morgan gave a half smile, showing the back of her hand to the little one to sniff. Her vulpix stared atr the newcomer very attentively. "No." she answered after a while "I had a cyndaquil, and a pokabu... but never a charmander. Funny, isn't it?"

"You better take care of her" Wallace put a serious face "all of you" he looked to the others "Those pokémon are... very special."

"They all are" Morgan smiled and picked the charmander up "Aren't you, charmander? I'll call you Joana. Aren't you Jo..."

FLASH

Morgan felt someone pull at her backpack, and when the pressure was gone, she turned around quickly. A man in black was grinning, holding pokéballs marked with moon stickers. Her pokéballs.

"Wh-- GIVE BACK MY..."

The aerodactl came out and Wallace pushed her away for good. All the others ran.

-

Now she was standing in the middle of the rain, hearing the other's cries for her to run as well, with that lil' charmander inside the ball...

She herad a desperate yalp. Nina, the vulpix, was at her feet, shivering of fear and cold. Morgan picked her up quickly. Whatever she had to do, protecting Nina and Joana now was the most important.

She looked at the roaring battle. "I'll be back, babies."

And then ran into the Route 2.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
"How could this happen..." Ada sighed, staring at the ferocious fight between Walter's Milotic and the other legendary pokemon, she watched the Aqua Ring being destroyed along with Wallace's hope for his pokemon. She wished she could do something to help those poor pokemon, even the one's who are being controlled by the grunts - it wasn't their fault. She looked down to see her Shinx tapping at her feet and looking up to her, his yellow eyes were bright and he motioned to the battle, "I wish I could help too, Shinx..." She said "But it would be no use to them" She turned and squated down to and touched his fur, "But we will be stronger, so one day, we CAN help."

Touching his fur she remembered the day she got him.

The room felt lab-like, with moniters and chairs and other techinical things, but outside it had a beautiful garden, filled with lakes and fountains and slides - all for the Pokemon here. Before she left home she had to say goodbye to theiy 'family pokemon' Munchlax, in which she broke down in tears - she wanted to take him with her, but she knew that he wasn't trained, and therefore would be too dangerous for him.

Walking through the lab she saw Wallace, her heart gave a strange leap - Wallace was famous and quite handsome, and it was odd seeing him in an ordinary situation like this. "Come through please, Ada" He said.

Ada followed him to a small room with a big capsule in the middle, he pressed a button and released a Pokéball, he was about to hand it to her when he said "All the other usual starters were taken" He smiled, "So...we have a bit of a wildcard for you" He handed her it.

The Pokéball felt hot & heavy in her hand, she threw it in the air, and in a red flash a black & blue pokemon appeared "Shinx!" It cried.

She gasped, an electric type! "Hi Shinx!" She said happily, running her hand over his fur - it crackled like when you touch someone and get a static shock, he almost seemed to purr at her touch, and jumped into her arms.

Now they were here at Route 2, and it was only the beginning.

HunterZero

Years
Dante watched the battle behind the other trainers in awe from the fierce battle that was unfolding before him. He closed his eyes and thought about what had happened earlier. "I can't believe this," He thought has the memories were coming back to him.

Dante unlike the other trainers stayed in the background trying not to grab much attention from Wallace as he wanted to remain mysterious so no one could figure him out in the way of who he is and what he's all about. "Hey kid are you going to stand there in the back all mopey or are you going to get your pokemon partner," Wallace had said to him tossing him a pokeball. "You take good care of that one he's a crazy little one," He said smiling to him. Dante sighed and opened the pokeball to see his new partner. A small orange lizard with fire at the tip of its tail came out and looked at Dante with a big smile. "Meh so you're my partner," Dante sighed not impressed by the pokemon's stature. "You're a charmander right so for now one your name is blitz got that!" Dante said ferociously with a fierce face. The charmander stopped smiling and glared angrily at Dante. He then blew a barrage of small bullets of fire at his face.

"Arrrgh what kinda pokemon attacks its trainer like that!" Dante exclaimed getting back up from his new partners attack face filled with ashes and bruises. "Luckily you didn't burn me you little.." Dante stopped as the look on blitzs' face was sad and fearful. "Fine I'm sorry for yelling at you little guy I'll be nicer from now on," He said crouching down and putting his hand out. Blitz shook his hand and smiled at him. "Good," Dante said getting up and looking at his now burnt clothes. Smiling he said, "Great now i need some new clothes," Dante went into a backpack he brought and pulled out a black shirt, black pants, white shoes with a red jacket and fingerless gloves. After he had put everything on he went to go thank Wallace for the pokemon.

As he went to go thank him that's when team rocket attacked. Now coming back to reality he found him self waking up siting down leaning on a tree with Blitz in his lap. "What happened?" Dante asked Blitz knowing he wouldn't get an answer back. "Char?" He replied looking up and turning his head with a questioning look on his face. Dante got up scratched his head and looked around. "Nothing but forest and grass around here," He began when he noticed a sign. "Route 2 huh, I guess Wallace wanted us here," Dante said walking down a path with his new partner Blitz.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
(OOC: Going to be a short post because I don't have that much time.)

Kaylin whimpered pathetically as she watched Wallace fight against three very powerful, fossil Pokemon. The young girl wished that there was something that she could do, but she knew that there wasn't anything that could be done. Neither her nor her new starter, a Totodile who she named Chomp, could do to help the man who had helped them see their dream into a reality. She cried bitter tears and cursed at how useless she was. She wanted to stay and help, but knew she had to run.

Not that the idea was a foriegn one to her. She had run away many times in the past. Why should it be any more difficult now. As Kaylin ran, she thought about how the had begun, it was so good...

"Ah, Kaylin The'eba, good to see you," Wallace had said when Kaylin walked into a big and open lab. "You're just in time, I was wondering when you would get here. Ready for your first Pokemon?"

"Yes!" Kaylin said with a wide grin, nodding her head.

Wallace smiled and went over to the table and grabbed a ball. He then walked over to Kaylin and held the ball in front of her. "I know you like swimming, so I think you and this little guy will get along just fine."

Curious, and excited, Kaylin took the Pokeball, opened it, and released a Totodile from within. The little alagator looked around himself before letting out a happy "Toto!" and ran around his trainer's leg. Kaylin couldn't help but laugh, causing the Totodile to get more excited and bit the near-by leg of a chair.

Wallace also let out a little chuckle. "Well, it seems like he likes you enough. So, are you going to give him a nickname?"

"Of course!" Kaylin said, walking over to the Totodile and picking him up. "I'm going to call him Chomp!"

When Wallace laughed, the girl looked over at him concerned. "What? Is it a bad name?"

"No, no! It's not a bad name at all," Wallace said with a kind smile. "In fact, I think its perfect. I wish both you and Chomp all the luck in the world."

Sadly, that luck didn't last too much longer then in the morning. After the other kids arrived, Team Rocket attacked and everything was thrown into chaos. Now Kaylin ran down Route 2 with the other starting trainers to meet with Steven and tell him everything he needs to know.

Years
OOC: I like the posts so far, normally they would be short but since I did not give you TOO TOO much to work with I love the length and the detail. Quick updates for ya'll. BTW use the DP for serebii.net to see move list they learn if they learn any

@Godzil: Congrats Steve! Your Treecko just gained a level and moved to level 6

@Pokepokemo: A little on the short side. But I'll give it to you as I did not give you much to work with. Congrats your Starly moved to level 6.

@Angel: Perfect length. Your Pikachu raised to level 6. And while you were running you tripped on a light ball. Congrats your Pikachu also found a light ball. Perfect for him!

@Lisbeth. Your Charmander moved to level 6. You had a really good length so I will keep in mind that your Charmander got a stronger flame on it's back than normal Charmanders. Use it to your advantage.

@Sophie. Congrats your Shinx gained a level and became level 6.

@Hunterzero: I like the length. You also get a stronger flame than most normal Charmanders. And yours also moves to level 6.

@Charzeon: Not a lot of time yet you posted a very good post. Totodile became level 6.

[Left to post are: Dragonite149. Only one!]

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
Cirru watched the battle closely, watching Milotic's every move against the powerful ancient Pokemon. She desperately wanted Wallace to win, to defend himself against those thugs. Other than that, she watched because she wanted to know Team Rocket's strategy. She had to know that if she was to beat them one day. Her Pokemon, a Pidgey nicknamed Pecker, pecked at the ground. He seemed to not care about the battle. Cirru flashed back to the day she got Pecker.

It was a bright, sunny day outside. Cirru walked into the lab, knowing she was going to get her first pokemon. As she walked inside, she was greeted by Wallace, who handed her a pokeball. "This is a Pidgey, a Flying Type Pokemon. It is also your starter pokemon, so treat it well," Wallace said. Cirru clutched the Pokeball and took it from Wallace. It was only the size of a ping pong ball.
"How am I supposed to use this small sphere?"Cirru thought out loud.
"Enlarge it by pressing the button in the middle," Wallace instructed. So, Cirru did that. The Pokeball changed from the size of a ping pong ball to the size of a tennis ball.
"Press the button again to let out the Pokemon inside," Wallace continued. Cirru pressed it. Then, the Pokeball let out a beam of bright light, which materialized into a bird like Pokemon.
"Pidge! Giy!" the bird cried. I think I'll call you Pecker.
"Pidgey, do you like the nickname Pecker?" Cirru asked her small bird Pokemon.
"Giy giy!" he cried in response. It was probably a sign he liked the nickname.
"Run!"
A voice snapped Cirru out of her flashback. Wallace had fallen in battle, the fossil Pokemon on the winning side. Also, it was now raining, and the rest of the trainers were running onto Route 2. Cirru decided to follow them, dashing after them. Her Pidgey, Pecker, hopped along by her side, trying his best to keep up with her.

Years
Chapter 2: Route 2 then Evagnor

Put spoiler tag so it will load faster
Spoiler:

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
Dante walking down the path to route 2 stopped and looked around real quick to take in his surrounding environment. He was in a forest, trees towering over him and blitz he could smell the dew on the grass and the scent of the flowers that just bloomed. The trees blocked the sunlight and Dante and Blitz both didn't like that. Dante liked the sunlight beaming down on his face the warmth of the sun comforted him. Blitz enjoyed the sunlight bathing him and keeping his fire strong. Dante keep walking until he noticed all the other trainers down the path ahead of him. Laughingly Dante keep walking and said, "If any of you guys want to come with me on my journey may follow, or if you just want to stay in a group I'm going this way," Dante shrugged his shoulders to Blitz as the charmander gave him a questioning look. "Char," Blitz said thinking that it would be better to try and make friends.

"Don't worry Blitz we don't need anyone else just you and me," Dante said putting his hands behind his head and smiled. Blitz rolled his eyes and followed his trainer reluctantly. Dante thought about the trainers back there, "What a bunch," He thought. "Another trainer had a charmander Blitz we're going to be stronger than her," Dante said out loud smiling to Blitz. Not moved by his trainers words of inspiration Blitz shrugged it of a puffed out some embers. "What a boring charmander!" Dante exclaimed trying to provoke Blitz. Blitz now upset used a scratch attack and cut Dante's face. "Hehe got a little temper there don't ya?" Dante asked laughingly rubbing his face. "Char!" Blitz exclaimed smiling another puff of embers coming out. Dante closed his eyes and started think about the other trainers.

"3 boys and like 5 girls," Dante thought smilingly. "Geez the girls all looked really weird and quiet but what do i know they might be really cool," He the looked to Blitz who was watching his feet. "Another has a totodile and another a shinx, they all had their pokemon out," He stopped when a young boy around the age of twelve came out with a pokeball in his hand. "Hey kid get out of my way," Dante said taping Blitz with his foot trying to get his attention. "Hey dude you're not getting pass without beating me in a pokemon battle!" The trainer exclaimed. "Alright kid, lets go Blitz battle time!" Dante exclaimed as Blitz calm face turned into a fierce battle ready pokemon, his flame on his tail burning brighter and bigger than before. "This is great, my first battle," Dante thought as the trainer tossed his pokemon in the air and his pokemon came out. "By the way my name is Rick Tiltin and here's my pokemon bellsprout!" Rick exclaimed as a plant pokemon came out of the pokeball.

"Blitz use scratch attack lets go!" Dante ordered. Blitz flew at the bellsprout prepared to claw his opponent. "Quick dodge and counter with vine whip!" Rick ordered. The bellsprout moved quickly out of Blitz way and vines came flying out its leaf like arms
and whipped Blitz on his right under belly. "Blitz!" Dante shouted as Blitz flew across the ground. "Blitz get up and retaliate with a ember attack," He commanded. Blitz quickly got up and a burst of fire bullets came out of his mouth and flew towards the bellsprout. "Bellsprout watch out!" Rick shouted as his pokemon got hit from the attack. Dante and Rick both watched as the smoke cleared away from bellsprout and two vines came flying at Blitz and hit him one on his head and the other on his stomach. Blitz recoiled from the attack and landed on his back.

Blitz got back up now angry at the bellsprout from its last attack without command used all his energy into one powerful ember attack that landed a direct hit on the bellsprout. "Oh no!" Rick shouted as he started running to his bellsprout who had fell back unconscious on the ground. "Nice good job Blitz," Dante congratulated his charmander who now calmed down and sat down exhausted from the battle. "Hey Rick how do you get to Evangor from here?" Dante asked brushing some dirt of his jacket. "Oh you just keep walking down this route and keep going and you should be either there or really close," Rick answered putting bellsprout back into its pokeball. "Good battle," Dante said shaking Ricks' hand and they both went their own way. "Alright Blitz let's back track to tell those other guys where to go if they haven't already left yet," Dante said smiling walking back the way they came.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
(OOC: Maybe I do, maybe I don't. ;) Also, do we have to do everything in one post or can we split it up between two or so posts?)

Kaylin continued to run down the forest past, not even aware of the trees that rushed past her or the wind that whipped up her hair and made it fly, nor how she kicked up dirt around her. She continued to run until she just couldn't bare the burnning in her lungs any more and the aching in her ribs. When that happened, Kaylin leaned against a near-by tree and breathed rapidly.

It didn't take long for Kaylin to lose that little strength and collapsed onto the ground. Still breathing, the girl absantly mindily reached into her pocket and took out the Pokeball that held Chomp. She stared at it for a little bit before hugging the red and white ball to her chest. She knew, right then and there, that this little Pokemon was the only thing she really had. She had no idea that she would be setting off on an adventure so soon. She thought that she would have time to go back home and say good-bye to her mother and grab some stuff beforehand. How was she suppose to know this was going to happen!? To make things worse, she had separated from the other kids and was now alone.

"What am I going to do?" Kaylin whispered, tears coming to her eyes as she curled her knees up to herself and hugged the ball closer to her. "I don't know where I am, what I can do to help. Its not like they need me. Those other kids can tell Steven what happened. Not to mention that Team Rocket is going to come after me now and I have no supplies..."

More tears came to Kaylins eyes and soon she was silently crying to herself, her shoulder shaking with her sobs. A cold, northenly winde suddenly appeared rushed past Kaylin, causing the leaves to shake violently and even cause a few birds to fly up in alarm. Kaylin felt the cold but, compared to how hot she was just a moment ago, this felt like a relife, though it did not stop her crying. Soon the wind stopped, not that it affected Kaylin at all.

"May, now this just won't do," a soft, female voice said above Kaylin.

Kaylin, tears still dripping from her eyes, looked up when she heard the voice and just stared, her mouth nearly going slack jawed. Above her was possibly the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. This woman seemed tall, though Kaylin couldn't tell too well from her position, and had white, flawless skin. She had long, purple hair that flowed down her back and a circet with a blue outline of a crystal was on her head. She wore a tight, blue long sleeved shirt the molded her perfectly. She wore a matching blue, long skirt with white, transpairant diamonds on it and two white ribbons coming off at the sides. On her feet were white slipers that reached past the skirtline. However, the most stricking thing about this woman was her crimson red eyes. They did not take anything away from her beauty, however, and they still gave this calming effect to Kaylin.

The woman gave a heart-breaking smile as she saw Kaylin's expression and gracefully lowered herself to Kaylin's eye level. Reaching out a hand, she softly wiped away a tear that fell down Kaylin's left cheek.

"See? There's nothing to cry about," the woman said, gently cupping Kaylin's face. "At least, not yet. You are still in good health, and I see you have a Pokemon with you who can protect and help. A safe area is not far, and there are others who can also help going to the same place. There is no need to feel sorry for yourself. Not to mention that tears really do take away from your beauty."

Kaylin sniffed, strangly comforted by this strange woman. When the girl's green eye's met the woman's red, she honestly felt that there was no place safer then where she was right now and that everything would be okay.

"But..." Kaylin said, finally gaining her wits, "I don't know where I am and where I have to go in order to reach Evagnor..."

"That, I can help you with," the woman said taking her hand, as if relectantly, away from Kaylin's face and standing up. "However, you must do two things before I am to help you. The first; is to take my hand and stand up." That said, the woman held out her hand.

Kaylin looked at the the hand, then at the woman who it belonged to. After looking into the crimson gaze, Kaylin took the hand and pulled herself up, still holding onto the ball. She wiped the few tears remaining away and looked at the woman, and waited for the next thing she would have to do.

The woman gave a kind smile. "Very good. Now the second thing you have to do is...battle me."

Kaylin blinked and, before she knew it, the woman had produced a pokeball and, with a quick throw, released a pink furred Buneary. The rabbit Pokemon gave a happy cry and bounced around, happy to be out.

"Wait!" Kaylin cried out, "I...I can't fight you! I've...never been in a real battle before..."

"Well then now is a good time to start, isn't it?" The woman said not unkindly. "It doesn't matter if you want to or not. You must beat me if you want me to help you find your way to Evagnor. If it helps, my name is Sedna and this little bunny's name is Suger."

"Buneary!" Suger cried out happily.

Kaylin looked at the woman, now known as Sedna, then took a deep breath and threw her Pokeball in the air. "Chomp, come out!" Kaylin called out and in a flash the hyper active aligator appeared. Chomp jumped up in the air and kicked his feet acouple times before landing again.

Sedna smiled, then called out, "Okay Sugar, use Pound!"

The Buneary grinned and charged at Chomp, slamming her small but powerful paw at him. Chomp was knocked back but quickly recovered.

"Alright Chomp, use Leet then try to follow up with a Scratch!" Kaylin shouted.

Chomp glared at the rabbit pokemon, causing her to shiver in fright. He then rushed forward and Scratched at her, doing more damage then normal.

"Very good, I see you have studied battling," Sedna said with a smile. "But I wonder if that will be good enough? Sugar, Sky Uppercut!"

Kaylin's mouth slackened for the second time when the bunny grinned evily, then rushed foward and slammed her paw under Chomp's large mouth. This knocked the Big Jaw Pokemon up into the air where he landed on the ground again. Chomp was able to get back up, but it was with a sizable difference.

"How...how can she know that move?" Kaylin asked, completely confused.

"Breeding," Sedna said matter-of-factly. "Didn't they teach you about egg moves?"

Kaylin shook her head, not in answer to Sedna's question, and backed away. "There's no way...there's no way that I can fight against you. We're still so weak and-"

"Giving up already?" Sedna said with a sigh. "Well fine, whatever. Though I'm sure Wallace would be very disappointed in you. Your parents too. Not to mention myself and little Chomp over there."

For some reason, the thought of disappointing this woman over took the guilt she felt when she thought of disappointing her mom or Wallace. She really wanted to prove herself to this Sedna woman, especially after praticlly breaking down in front of her. Not to mention that Sedna was right about Chomp. Dispite taking a powerful attack, he was still rearing to go and finish this battle. This gave Kaylin courage and strength.

"Alright Chomp, use a Water Gun!" Kaylin said.

Chomped grinned, happy that his trainer was finally with him, and unleashed a powerful Water Gun attack which knocked the bunny quite a bit aways.

Sedna laughed and clapped at the attack. "Wonderful! You're doing so well. Just like I knew you would," she then grinned. "But that doesn't mean that I'm just going to give up. Suger, another Sky Uppercut!"

"Dodge!" Kaylin shouted.

Chomp was able to avoid the attack at the last second and even laid a quick Scratch attack on the rabbit.

"Follow up with Water Gun!" Kaylin called out.

Chomp took a deep breath and sprayed some more water on the Buneary, sending her up into the air.

"Sugar, come back down with Pound!" Sedna called out.

Sugar was able to turn in the air and, with her fist leading the way, charged down towards the ground where she crashed landed with Chomp, though with the lizard getting most of the damage.

"Chomp, quick, use one last Water Gun!" Kaylin shouted quickly.

Chomp heard the order and let out another blast of water, sending Sugar crashing into a tree. When she hit the ground, it was obvious that she was down for the count.

Sedna laughed once more and, after returning Sugar to her ball, clapped at the preformance. "Very good, very good! You did very well Kaylin, even better then what I thought you would do! You sure have some talent for this."

Kaylin blushed at the compliments she was getting and, after giving him a quick pat of congradulations, returned the Totodile to his ball. She then looked towards Sedna, once again taking by her beauty, and stammered, "Um...so wh-where is E-Evagnor?"

Sedna chuckled and turned to where the path laid infront of them. "Just follow me, my dear, and I will show."

The woman started to walk down the Route, Kaylin quickly following behind her. Sedna then stopped herself, snapped her fingers and said, "Oh right, I forgot that I was going to give you something," Sedna said, turning to face the girl and reached into her shirt to pull out an item which she gave to the girl, "I think you'll like it."

Last edited:
Years
OOC:

@Hunterzero. Good post but no rewards this time. By the way, route 2 leads to Evagnor. Route 3 actually leads you closer to the third city, Rome. That will be after Evagnor...

@Charzeon: Good job, your pokemon gets a level up. By the way I liked your post enough to give you something and after rereading the post again I decided that you get rewarded 1 pokeball. That was really good use of utilizing your guardian actually. Great job!

Last edited:
Back