Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old January 8th, 2011 (8:54 PM).
AshPikastar's Avatar
AshPikastar AshPikastar is offline
It's Question Time!
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyJB88 View Post

Hello AshPikastar! I see you from the PokeSpecial thread.



Wait, what? Ash & May is Advanceshipping. Ash & Misty is Pokeshipping. Just to make it clear.
Yeah I know. I was replying to the other part about "Pokeshipping" but got those two sentences put together I guess if that makes sense and nice to see you here too Ruby.
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #77    
Old January 8th, 2011 (9:15 PM).
NamelessGuy's Avatar
NamelessGuy NamelessGuy is offline
<Insert Witty Title Here>
     
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Paradise City
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 342
    I supported Pokéshipping ever since I started watching Pokémon. Dawn and May always annoyed me. That being said, the anime is dull now...
    __________________


    White Friend Code: 1162-9972-8722

    Proud creator of Divinity and Dissonance: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=249951

    Proudly involved in:
    The Semi-Centennial Grand Tournament
    Realm of Darkness
    Divinity and Dissonance
    Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta

    ~Happily paired with DarkAngel91~
      #78    
    Old January 8th, 2011 (10:16 PM).
    Shedinjareese's Avatar
    Shedinjareese Shedinjareese is offline
    Undercover Rocket
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Location: I am where I need to be.
      Age: 27
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 442
      Thanks AK! I know what my bedtime reading will be now! ...oh gees that sounded wrong given the content... *_*

      Haha and thanks TheSmartOne, episode guides written by people who don't look at pokemon as a kids' show? Count me in!

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post


      Thanks for the welcome. It's great to find another Twinleafshipper around. A lot of members on Youtube enjoyed Ikarishipping instead of Twinleafshipping. I wouldn't think Paul would care about Dawn at all.
      No problem! And yeah, I always thought Ikarishipping would be a rather abusive relationship. But you're right, there are a heckuva lot of videos on Youtube about it. O_o And I don't even peruse those videos (I heart the Rocketshipping ones...).
      __________________
      ===== Blasting Off Again=====



        #79    
      Old January 9th, 2011 (1:09 AM).
      Regeneration's Avatar
      Regeneration Regeneration is offline
      meow
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2010
      Location: Somewhere I Belong
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 1,423
      This place is getting boring without any bar fights serious debates. Can someone please make a controversial statement related to shipping? ;D
        #80    
      Old January 9th, 2011 (1:15 AM).
      Spinor's Avatar
      Spinor Spinor is offline
      The Lonely Physicist
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Feb 2006
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 5,191
      The only strong enough thing here right now would be a three way hell fire bar fight between Negai, CafeMocha, and Wishful. But I honestly wouldn't feel like participating because Negaishipping is the cutest and best ^__^ and my opinion matters.
      __________________
      Insert some Pokemon or Detective Conan related image and witty caption here.

      If you talk mean about my Conan+Ai OTP I'll make you see the barrel of my coilgun
        #81    
      Old January 9th, 2011 (4:15 AM).
      Jorah's Avatar
      Jorah Jorah is offline
      What do I put here?
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2006
      Location: UK
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 4,214
      None of your AMVs can beat this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpNn_Wp8oAo

      lol, I actually liked Ikarishipping. The part in the Sinnoh league episodes where Dawn imitates when Paul forgot her name was funny XD

      Cute eNny~

      Spoiler:


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shedinjareese View Post
      Thanks AK! I know what my bedtime reading will be now! ...oh gees that sounded wrong given the content... *_*
      o__________________________________0 Oh lol, I actually laughed. Poor, poor, Shedinjareese. Don't worry, when you start getting to people's comments about how they think May getting STDs and getting pregnant then having a miscarriage would be good "emotional" end to the story, you know every single person who rated this as a good fanfic is an idiot. The misinformation of these young 12 year olds is amazing. Just get to the part where none of them understand anything about when girls get periods and when they can get pregnant. Failures.
        #82    
      Old January 9th, 2011 (6:11 AM). Edited January 9th, 2011 by Mew~.
      Mew~'s Avatar
      Mew~ Mew~ is offline
      THE HOST IS BROKEN
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Posts: 4,165
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
      None of your AMVs can beat this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpNn_Wp8oAo
      Meh. That's not even shipping, but this is much more funnier:

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
      The only strong enough thing here right now would be a three way hell fire bar fight between Negai, CafeMocha, and Wishful.
      Love triangle. :3
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shedinjareese View Post
      (I heart the Rocketshipping ones...).
      I can't find any good rocketshipping AMV's T.T.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post
      o.o'
      What's with this sudden growing trend of posting Shipping Youtube videos? I hope I didn't start this. xD;;
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
      Why do you think I haven't posted >__>
      Well if you both looked back I started sharing them, but how can you support shippings without not liking AMV's? If anything the whole shipping thing started because of AMV's, youtube has the biggest shipping community on the web and you call yourself a shipper
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post

      I had added it to my favorites a while back. I thought it was really good. Rissychan makes good videos. We both found out that we liked Wishfulshipping during our discussions before more clips of it came out.
      All her videos are epic, she started the Ikarishipping thread in serebii legend. She's given me some advise on videos, she's pretty epic. :D

      This is sooo epic - another masterpeice by Commanderpigg:

      Never knew this ship existed, and where did scott come from?? xD

      Another wishfulshipping video:

      XDXDXDDXDXDXD The ending with dento is sooo funny.
      __________________
      There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

        #83    
      Old January 9th, 2011 (6:37 AM).
      Jorah's Avatar
      Jorah Jorah is offline
      What do I put here?
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Apr 2006
      Location: UK
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 4,214
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
      Meh. That's not even shipping, but this is much more funnier:
      Seen that before, years ago. There used to be a Drew's Happy Song, and that was hilarious. That one does not compare. Too bad it was deleted...

      Quote:
      how can you support shippings without not liking AMV's? If anything the whole shipping thing started because of AMV's, youtube has the biggest shipping community on the web and you call yourself a shipper
      Because most AMVs are terrible, out of sync or not in sync at all, and have nothing to do with the lyrics. Windows Movie Maker = fail. Emo songs to random Pokemon are just weird.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
      This is sooo epic - another masterpeice by Commanderpigg:

      Never knew this ship existed, and where did scott come from?? xD
      Wait, what, is this about Piplup and Scott from bgmf? o___O LOL All the comments he's saying makes sense, then. Is Gliscor'd supposed to be Scott's new account there or something? Or is that another guy and Scott's in the middle or something? I did always like this little pic that Piplup had for his sig http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/999/scottweedle.png This stuff makes me want to go back to bmgf again XD

      Well, haha, that AMV is funny, anyway. An AMV for forum members XD
        #84    
      Old January 9th, 2011 (6:51 AM).
      CommanderPigg's Avatar
      CommanderPigg CommanderPigg is offline
      Dento used bishie sparkles!
         
        Join Date: Sep 2010
        Location: Host Club
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 96
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post

        Oh lawls now I can see why "Day inside May" is horrible. I never got into Pokeshipping. When I started watching Pokemon I wasn't much into couples. The only shipping that I actually like Ash with is Advanceshipping.
        I actually don't like any Ash x Main girl shipping that much...Before BW, I'd say that I liked Advanceshipping the most, but not enough to like read fanfiction or look up art...just kinda enough to say "Oh, it's a bit cute."

        Negaishipping is cuter though, I'll have to admit. The BW group is the first one that I ship all three ways and at the same time

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post
        This place is getting boring without any bar fights serious debates. Can someone please make a controversial statement related to shipping? ;D
        Ikarishipping and Pearl pales in comparison to Coma. It's the truth.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jorah View Post

        Wait, what, is this about Piplup and Scott from bgmf? o___O LOL All the comments he's saying makes sense, then. Is Gliscor'd supposed to be Scott's new account there or something? Or is that another guy and Scott's in the middle or something? I did always like this little pic that Piplup had for his sig. This stuff makes me want to go back to bmgf again XD

        Well, haha, that AMV is funny, anyway. An AMV for forum members XD
        Oh Sh- This old thing! Uh, yeah...it's Scott and Pip from BMGF. He changed his name to "Gliscor'd" when Gliscor left to battle with the air master...I was so surprised to see that they actually had clips for that o_o;

        I made it because there was a fanclub honoring their shipping (AlwaysArguingShipping). This was the vid that made me into a mod lol.

        Oh, and thank you for the image! I was looking for that everywhere! Some people still support Weedle x Scott over Scott x Pip...and if you lurk their VMs, Gible (AKA Hellion) x Scott is pretty popular too ;P
        __________________

        Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
          #85    
        Old January 9th, 2011 (6:56 AM).
        Mew~'s Avatar
        Mew~ Mew~ is offline
        THE HOST IS BROKEN
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Posts: 4,165
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
        Seen that before, years ago. There used to be a Drew's Happy Song, and that was hilarious. That one does not compare. Too bad it was deleted...
        Same here but it was much better than that crap you mosted. Harley FTW.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
        Because most AMVs are terrible, out of sync or not in sync at all, and have nothing to do with the lyrics. Windows Movie Maker = fail. Emo songs to random Pokemon are just weird.
        Well that doesn't go by what I was saying because I was sharing videos made with sony vegas (including my ones) which weren't bad. I didn't share any emo songs either? o.O
        __________________
        There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

          #86    
        Old January 9th, 2011 (8:45 AM). Edited January 9th, 2011 by AshPikastar.
        AshPikastar's Avatar
        AshPikastar AshPikastar is offline
        It's Question Time!
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Sep 2010
        Location: Florida
        Age: 24
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,746
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shedinjareese View Post
        No problem! And yeah, I always thought Ikarishipping would be a rather abusive relationship. But you're right, there are a heckuva lot of videos on Youtube about it. O_o And I don't even peruse those videos (I heart the Rocketshipping ones...).
        Oh yeah. The main shipping I thought was funny was Paul x Ash. There is already a shipping for Paul x Iris. I don't remember the name of the shipping though. We need more Twinleafshipper love. There where a few episodes of Twinleafshipping whenever Dawn sees Barry. -and has all of those clips downloaded too- Rocketshipping is also cute. I never made a video on them yet.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
        lol, I actually liked Ikarishipping. The part in the Sinnoh league episodes where Dawn imitates when Paul forgot her name was funny XD
        Oh lawls I remember that part of the episode. A lot of Ikarishippers loved episode 186 because of the short Ikarishipping moment.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post


        All her videos are epic, she started the Ikarishipping thread in serebii legend. She's given me some advise on videos, she's pretty epic. :D

        This is sooo epic - another masterpeice by Commanderpigg:

        Never knew this ship existed, and where did scott come from?? xD

        Another wishfulshipping video:

        XDXDXDDXDXDXD The ending with dento is sooo funny.
        I saw some of her bulletins on Youtube about her Ikarishipping thread. I'm surprised she never made a account on here yet. She usually posts in my videos as well and gives me small advice. Oh wait, there is a shipping on Piplup and Gliscor? I would imagine a shipping on Piplup and Pikachu.

        I love Satoshi's face at the very end when he watched Dento. Since we are posting Wishfulshipping videos:


        Note: Video made for Christmas

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
        I actually don't like any Ash x Main girl shipping that much...Before BW, I'd say that I liked Advanceshipping the most, but not enough to like read fanfiction or look up art...just kinda enough to say "Oh, it's a bit cute."

        Negaishipping is cuter though, I'll have to admit. The BW group is the first one that I ship all three ways and at the same time
        I don't usually look up fanfics on shippings. Maybe artwork for a AMV. Negaishipping is cute but I'm starting to love Wishfulshipping even more(They are always standing next to each other in almost every episode). It's already becoming popular like Ikarishipping on Youtube.
        __________________
          #87    
        Old January 9th, 2011 (9:02 AM).
        Mew~'s Avatar
        Mew~ Mew~ is offline
        THE HOST IS BROKEN
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Posts: 4,165
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post

        Oh lawls I remember that part of the episode. A lot of Ikarishippers loved episode 186 because of the short Ikarishipping moment.
        Heh, Ikarishipping is my number 1 favourite shipping actually, I've been a fan ever since they had that little scamble in roarks gym. I liked that episode too though, it was the first time they were alone together, but they were only talking about Ash.
        I made a crappy ikarishipping video along time ago (can't be bothered sharing it because it's old)

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
        I saw some of her bulletins on Youtube about her Ikarishipping thread. I'm surprised she never made a account on here yet. She usually posts in my videos as well and gives me small advice. Oh wait, there is a shipping on Piplup and Gliscor? I would imagine a shipping on Piplup and Pikachu.
        She probably didn't because shipping discussion is very limited in this fourm, in only one thread - the anime section isn't very active accept for us regulars. (and all the lurkers ¬.¬)

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post

        I love Satoshi's face at the very end when he watched Dento. Since we are posting Wishfulshipping videos:

        Note: Old video I made for Christmas.

        Wow thats a pretty awsome video, I don't like the sparkles you used though. :\

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
        I don't usually look up fanfics on shippings. Maybe artwork for a AMV. Negaishipping is cute but I'm starting to love Wishfulshipping even more(They are always standing next to each other in almost every episode). It's already becoming popular like Ikarishipping on Youtube.
        I haven't really seen much popularity for it untill Rissychan made that video, but other than that, I agree it's a cool shipping.


        Im suprised how active this thread is becoming - let's keep this up! :3

        __________________
        There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

          #88    
        Old January 9th, 2011 (9:57 AM). Edited January 9th, 2011 by Spinor.
        Spinor's Avatar
        Spinor Spinor is offline
        The Lonely Physicist
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Feb 2006
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 5,191
        Waah, ;_; Too much Wishfulshipping. I hate it. Makes me wanna cry.

        Spoiler:


        Completely Off Topic Edit: OMG, when I searched "Pokemon Negaishipping" for that, this baby appeared in the first page as well XD

        Spoiler:
        __________________
        Insert some Pokemon or Detective Conan related image and witty caption here.

        If you talk mean about my Conan+Ai OTP I'll make you see the barrel of my coilgun
          #89    
        Old January 9th, 2011 (10:07 AM).
        Mew~'s Avatar
        Mew~ Mew~ is offline
        THE HOST IS BROKEN
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Posts: 4,165
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
        Waah, ;_; Too much Wishfulshipping. I hate it. Makes me wanna cry.

        Spoiler:
        XD That pictures awsome.

        Heres some Negai for you AK47:


        Katy Perry. :3
        __________________
        There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

          #90    
        Old January 9th, 2011 (10:16 AM).
        CommanderPigg's Avatar
        CommanderPigg CommanderPigg is offline
        Dento used bishie sparkles!
           
          Join Date: Sep 2010
          Location: Host Club
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 96
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post

          Oh yeah. The main shipping I thought was funny was Paul x Ash. There is already a shipping for Paul x Iris. I don't remember the name of the shipping though.


          I think Paul x Iris is called BlackDiamondShipping.

          Quote:
          Oh wait, there is a shipping on Piplup and Gliscor? I would imagine a shipping on Piplup and Pikachu.
          Well, not in the anime, lol. I just used scenes from the anime to represent two forum members from Bulbagarden whose usernames were Piplup and Gliscor'd (and Gliscor'd used to be called Scott85).

          Quote:
          I don't usually look up fanfics on shippings. Maybe Yeah, I artwork for a AMV. Negaishipping is cute but I'm starting to love Wishfulshipping even more(They are always standing next to each other in almost every episode). It's already becoming popular like Ikarishipping on Youtube.
          I only look up fanfics for specific shippings because I'm extremely picky when it comes to writing...I'm free game with amvs and fanart though XD Yeah, I'm beginning to notice that a lot of ikarishippers are also wishfulshippers...

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

          Heh, Ikarishipping is my number 1 favourite shipping actually, I've been a fan ever since they had that little scamble in roarks gym. I liked that episode too though, it was the first time they were alone together, but they were only talking about Ash.
          I made a crappy ikarishipping video along time ago (can't be bothered sharing it because it's old)

          I used to be adamantly anti-ikarishipping. This is because:

          1. Many of those shippers couldn't accept that fact that it was a crack shipping (at that time, they hardly interacted at all)
          2. It was waaaay more popular than I thought it should be...it was taking away art from the comashipping community :<
          3. I hated it when people made it one sided on Paul's side. I'm willing to accept that Dawn could have a little crush on Paul since she was the one pursuing him (kinda...), but this wasn't usually the case in fanfictions and fanart and AMVs. It just opens the door for sooo much OOCness.

          Now, this isn't to say that I don't like looking up Ikari fanworks. I mean, I was pretty much forced to considering how popular it is on YT. I think that a lot of the AMVs and art are admittedly...cute.

          What also perturbs me is the fact that people will use comashipping scenes in their ikari amv...that sunset scene was meant for ASH and PAUL...:<

          LOL, a bit j/king with the last part...but really, just save yourself the trouble and make a coma vid
          __________________

          Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
            #91    
          Old January 9th, 2011 (10:31 AM).
          Mew~'s Avatar
          Mew~ Mew~ is offline
          THE HOST IS BROKEN
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Mar 2009
          Posts: 4,165
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post


          I think Paul x Iris is called BlackDiamondShipping.
          What a sexy name.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
          I used to be adamantly anti-ikarishipping. This is because:

          1. Many of those shippers couldn't accept that fact that it was a crack shipping (at that time, they hardly interacted at all)
          Maybe at the time it may have been crack but after time passed they had much more scenes together, plus it isn't just about the anime - shipping is all about the fans, it doesn't have hint's etc in the anime.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
          2. It was waaaay more popular than I thought it should be...it was taking away art from the comashipping community :<
          Why is that even a reason? xD
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
          3. I hated it when people made it one sided on Paul's side. I'm willing to accept that Dawn could have a little crush on Paul since she was the one pursuing him (kinda...), but this wasn't usually the case in fanfictions and fanart and AMVs. It just opens the door for sooo much OOCness.
          I agree somewhat with that, I always liked the shipping because they seemed so dangerous together. :3 Dawn obviously likes wild men, not the boring type like kenny
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post


          Now, this isn't to say that I don't like looking up Ikari fanworks. I mean, I was pretty much forced to considering how popular it is on YT. I think that a lot of the AMVs and art are admittedly...cute.


          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post

          What also perturbs me is the fact that people will use comashipping scenes in their ikari amv...that sunset scene was meant for ASH and PAUL...:<
          Just another way to make the AMV more believable, Dawn did look worried whilst he was leaving though.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
          LOL, a bit j/king with the last part...but really, just save yourself the trouble and make a coma vid
          Heh, I might do so actually. :3 I need a song though... Plus I have to wait for my PC to be repaired, it's got sony vegas on it.
          __________________
          There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

            #92    
          Old January 9th, 2011 (10:43 AM).
          CommanderPigg's Avatar
          CommanderPigg CommanderPigg is offline
          Dento used bishie sparkles!
             
            Join Date: Sep 2010
            Location: Host Club
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 96
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

            Maybe at the time it may have been crack but after time passed they had much more scenes together, plus it isn't just about the anime - shipping is all about the fans, it doesn't have hint's etc in the anime.


            I'm aware of this, and I'm totally okay with people pairing crack shippings. Trust me, I get pretty annoyed when people rely solely on hints to justify their pairing. But whenever they say that Ikari has more "hints" than Coma, I tend to go into a rage fit XD

            Quote:
            Why is that even a reason? xD
            Because I'm jealous and bitter

            Quote:
            I agree somewhat with that, I always liked the shipping because they seemed so dangerous together. :3 Dawn obviously likes wild men, not the boring type like kenny
            Hehe, Dawn can have a million characterizations when it comes to shipping. I think that she was trying to do what only Ash could to Paul though: melt his frozen heart ;P (which is actually a big theme in both coma and ikari...interesting to note). I'm a penguinshipper D:

            Quote:
            Just another way to make the AMV more believable, Dawn did look worried whilst he was leaving though.
            Yes, I know, I know...but it's a comashipping scene they're using...One day, I'll steal an Ikari scene for a coma vid, you just wait ;P

            And please, Dawn wasn't the one bursting his lungs to pursue the boy in question XD

            Quote:
            Heh, I might do so actually. :3 I need a song though... Plus I have to wait for my PC to be repaired, it's got sony vegas on it.
            Oh, would you really do that? :D *retracts all the statements about ikarishipping* Hope it gets fixed soon! I'd hate to be separated by my own computer...it's like my lifeline XD
            __________________

            Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
              #93    
            Old January 9th, 2011 (10:52 AM).
            AshPikastar's Avatar
            AshPikastar AshPikastar is offline
            It's Question Time!
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Sep 2010
            Location: Florida
            Age: 24
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 1,746
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

            Heh, Ikarishipping is my number 1 favourite shipping actually, I've been a fan ever since they had that little scamble in roarks gym. I liked that episode too though, it was the first time they were alone together, but they were only talking about Ash.
            I made a crappy ikarishipping video along time ago (can't be bothered sharing it because it's old)
            I think I made two Ikarishipping videos before and that was for the "Ikarishipping MEP" that RIssychan had made.


            Quote:
            She probably didn't because shipping discussion is very limited in this fourm, in only one thread - the anime section isn't very active accept for us regulars. (and all the lurkers ¬.¬)

            Or maybe she never heard of Pokecommunity yet. Hopefully she'll join later on even if shipping is limited. I had a Serebii but I forgot my username and had barely posted on there. -was a lurker-

            Quote:

            Wow thats a pretty awsome video, I don't like the sparkles you used though. :\

            I think I had too much fun with the sparkles. I always had a hard time figuring out what should I add in the background of my videos.

            Quote:

            I haven't really seen much popularity for it untill Rissychan made that video, but other than that, I agree it's a cool shipping.


            Im suprised how active this thread is becoming - let's keep this up! :3

            Rissychan usually seems to bring a lot of popularity to the new shippings like she did with Ikarishipping. I think I made a Wishfulshipping for my first time after she made her video although I was trying to work on one before she made a video on it.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
            Waah, ;_; Too much Wishfulshipping. I hate it. Makes me wanna cry.
            I made a Negaishipping AMV before but here is another Negaishipping video I found:


            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post

            I think Paul x Iris is called BlackDiamondShipping.
            Ah now I remember. It's a weird crack shipping I can tell you that much.

            Quote:
            Well, not in the anime, lol. I just used scenes from the anime to represent two forum members from Bulbagarden whose usernames were Piplup and Gliscor'd (and Gliscor'd used to be called Scott85).
            Lol but it is pretty cute though. Now I'm starting to like Piplup x Gliscor now and I loved how you did the Bulbagarden screenshots in the background. Didn't know you made it and that's a cute idea what you did.

            Quote:
            I only look up fanfics for specific shippings because I'm extremely picky when it comes to writing...I'm free game with amvs and fanart though XD Yeah, I'm beginning to notice that a lot of ikarishippers are also wishfulshippers...
            I'm a bit picky as well with those things and AMV's. Wishfulshipping is starting to take over now.


            Quote:
            I used to be adamantly anti-ikarishipping. This is because:

            1. Many of those shippers couldn't accept that fact that it was a crack shipping (at that time, they hardly interacted at all)
            2. It was waaaay more popular than I thought it should be...it was taking away art from the comashipping community :<
            3. I hated it when people made it one sided on Paul's side. I'm willing to accept that Dawn could have a little crush on Paul since she was the one pursuing him (kinda...), but this wasn't usually the case in fanfictions and fanart and AMVs. It just opens the door for sooo much OOCness.

            Now, this isn't to say that I don't like looking up Ikari fanworks. I mean, I was pretty much forced to considering how popular it is on YT. I think that a lot of the AMVs and art are admittedly...cute.

            What also perturbs me is the fact that people will use comashipping scenes in their ikari amv...that sunset scene was meant for ASH and PAUL...:<

            LOL, a bit j/king with the last part...but really, just save yourself the trouble and make a coma vid
            I felt like the odd ball because of the fact I wasn't a huge fan of Ikarishipping. Twinleafshipping had gotten the best of me during Sinnoh. The Sunset scene was meant for Ash x Paul but I use it all the time for my videos.
            __________________
              #94    
            Old January 9th, 2011 (12:01 PM).
            Jorah's Avatar
            Jorah Jorah is offline
            What do I put here?
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2006
            Location: UK
            Age: 26
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 4,214
            I loved that sunset part with Ash and Paul at the end of the Sinnoh league XD I did like Twinleafshipping, too. I just realised all my favourite shippings are actually all DP shippings o.o Paul/Barry, Paul/Ash, Paul/Dawn, Conway/Dawn and Barry/Dawn

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
            Ikarishipping and Pearl pales in comparison to Coma. It's the truth.
            Although I do like Coma, it pales in comparison to Coldcoffeeshipping >____>

            Quote:
            Oh Sh- This old thing! Uh, yeah...it's Scott and Pip from BMGF. He changed his name to "Gliscor'd" when Gliscor left to battle with the air master...I was so surprised to see that they actually had clips for that o_o;

            I made it because there was a fanclub honoring their shipping (AlwaysArguingShipping). This was the vid that made me into a mod lol.

            Oh, and thank you for the image! I was looking for that everywhere! Some people still support Weedle x Scott over Scott x Pip...and if you lurk their VMs, Gible (AKA Hellion) x Scott is pretty popular too ;P
            Oh wow, I never knew XD

            Yeah, I actually managed to find it today in a random folder in my Pokemon fanart folder :P Hehehe, Scott x Piplup is cute. But I wouldn't ship Weedle with anyone, no one can seem to agree with him, not just Scott. Weedle will just drive you insane.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
            Same here but it was much better than that crap you mosted. :P Harley FTW.

            Well that doesn't go by what I was saying because I was sharing videos made with sony vegas (including my ones) which weren't bad. I didn't share any emo songs either? o.O
            It was amazing :P

            Oh, I was talking about in general. But being made in Sony Vegas doesn't mean an automatic win, they can be subject to overuse of pointless effects and, still, not going with the lyrics. In general, I'm not saying you
              #95    
            Old January 9th, 2011 (12:38 PM). Edited January 9th, 2011 by Mew~.
            Mew~'s Avatar
            Mew~ Mew~ is offline
            THE HOST IS BROKEN
            • Gold Tier
             
            Join Date: Mar 2009
            Posts: 4,165
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
            I'm a penguinshipper D:
            :O *Shoot's you* Mwahahahahaha.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
            Yes, I know, I know...but it's a comashipping scene they're using...One day, I'll steal an Ikari scene for a coma vid, you just wait ;P
            As long as it's believable, good on you.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
            Oh, would you really do that? :D *retracts all the statements about ikarishipping* Hope it gets fixed soon! I'd hate to be separated by my own computer...it's like my lifeline XD
            I know right! I have all my Pokemon episodes, movies and sony vegas on it, if all the info gets lost i'll have to download it all over again.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
            And please, Dawn wasn't the one bursting his lungs to pursue the boy in question XD
            I actually used the scene in this video(Old), also turn the volume up because I forgot to turn the track up before it rendered:

            The song fit's because Paul acts all bad and Dawn can see the good inside him. (Which isn't really why I like the ship so I don't know what I made this? @[email protected])

            EDIT: OMFG, I JUST NOTICED I SPELT STUDIO WRONG
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post


            I think I made two Ikarishipping videos before and that was for the "Ikarishipping MEP" that RIssychan had made.
            I did that too, I uploaded it on my back-up account though, my account was suspended. (I got it back up in the end though) Take a look at the video I replied to Commanderpigg with.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
            Oh, I was talking about in general. But being made in Sony Vegas doesn't mean an automatic win, they can be subject to overuse of pointless effects and, still, not going with the lyrics. In general, I'm not saying you
            Yeah but mine are made with Sony vegas, and are pure win. :D
            __________________
            There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

              #96    
            Old January 9th, 2011 (1:13 PM).
            CommanderPigg's Avatar
            CommanderPigg CommanderPigg is offline
            Dento used bishie sparkles!
               
              Join Date: Sep 2010
              Location: Host Club
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 96
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

              :O *Shoot's you* Mwahahahahaha.


              Everyone says this T_T

              Quote:
              As long as it's believable, good on you.
              Nah, never mind. Ikarishipping scenes aren't shippy enough anyways ;P

              Quote:
              I know right! I have all my Pokemon episodes, movies and sony vegas on it, if all the info gets lost i'll have to download it all over again.
              I keep pretty much all my vids on a separate hard drive. I used up like 300 gigs of it...I hope I don't run out any time soon...

              Quote:
              I actually used the scene in this video(Old), also turn the volume up because I forgot to turn the track up before it rendered:

              The song fit's because Paul acts all bad and Dawn can see the good inside him. (Which isn't really why I like the ship so I don't know what I made this? @[email protected])
              I like that song A lot of people use that Dawn scene too for a variety of things...Yeah, if I were to ship Ikari, it'd just be for the sado-masochism XD

              Quote:
              Yeah but mine are made with Sony vegas, and are pure win. :D
              LOL, yeah...you all are actually really great AMV makers. I've been a fan of AshPikastar's works since I saw the DP trailer thing...that was pretty epic, my friend

              I also loved your Barry vs. Paul trailer XD

              Spoiler:
              Now that I finally have 15 posts, here's the link to A Day Inside May. I have to warn you, it's pretty nasty, but ultra lulzy~

              http://web.archive.org/web/20051125054737/www.serebiiforums.com/archive/index.php/t-63352.html
              __________________

              Deviantart ~ It's Tasting Time! ~ Youtube
                #97    
              Old January 9th, 2011 (1:17 PM).
              AshPikastar's Avatar
              AshPikastar AshPikastar is offline
              It's Question Time!
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Sep 2010
              Location: Florida
              Age: 24
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 1,746
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
              I'm a penguinshipper D:
              At first I thought this shipping was cute but now I'm like meh.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
              I loved that sunset part with Ash and Paul at the end of the Sinnoh league XD I did like Twinleafshipping, too. I just realised all my favourite shippings are actually all DP shippings o.o Paul/Barry, Paul/Ash, Paul/Dawn, Conway/Dawn and Barry/Dawn
              Sinnoh had a lot of good shippings in my opinion. I use to like Dawn/Gary and had always thought it would be called Poetshipping or something around that nature.


              Quote:
              Oh, I was talking about in general. But being made in Sony Vegas doesn't mean an automatic win, they can be subject to overuse of pointless effects and, still, not going with the lyrics. In general, I'm not saying you
              That is true actually. I have seen people make good videos without Sony Vegas. They would either have Adobe Premier element or WMM(Window Movie Maker)


              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post


              I actually used the scene in this video(Old), also turn the volume up because I forgot to turn the track up before it rendered:

              The song fit's because Paul acts all bad and Dawn can see the good inside him. (Which isn't really why I like the ship so I don't know what I made this? @[email protected])

              EDIT: OMFG, I JUST NOTICED I SPELT STUDIO WRONG
              Ah man I hate it when that happens. When you upload a video once you got done checking to make sure that there wasn't any errors, you find errors on your video like a typo error. It annoys me as heck.

              Quote:

              I did that too, I uploaded it on my back-up account though, my account was suspended. (I got it back up in the end though) Take a look at the video I replied to Commanderpigg with.
              I didn't think it was that bad at all. I uploaded mine on my backup account as well when "AshPikastar" was still suspended at that time.
              Quote:

              Yeah but mine are made with Sony vegas, and are pure win. :D
              Sony Vegas is made of pure win. All my videos are used by Sony Vegas on my new accounts. My old account show some of WMM videos.


              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post


              LOL, yeah...you all are actually really great AMV makers. I've been a fan of AshPikastar's works since I saw the DP trailer thing...that was pretty epic, my friend

              I also loved your Barry vs. Paul trailer XD

              Spoiler:
              Now that I finally have 15 posts, here's the link to A Day Inside May. I have to warn you, it's pretty nasty, but ultra lulzy~

              http://web.archive.org/web/20051125054737/www.serebiiforums.com/archive/index.php/t-63352.html


              Great to see a fan of my videos here XD. I still love the song that I used for that trailer. Oh man the memories of that fanfic!
              __________________
                #98    
              Old January 9th, 2011 (1:20 PM).
              Aquacorde's Avatar
              Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
              CONSORTIAAAAA
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2004
                Location: Ankh-Morpork
                Age: 24
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 10,316
                Okay... I skimmed chapter one of A Day Inside May and I will not be reading any more than that. Ew ew ew ew I'm an innocent person. :( :(

                In other news I'm enjoying these videos despite not shipping any of them~
                __________________


                queen consortia

                my art

                roleplay theatre

                past of the past
                  #99    
                Old January 9th, 2011 (1:45 PM).
                AshPikastar's Avatar
                AshPikastar AshPikastar is offline
                It's Question Time!
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2010
                Location: Florida
                Age: 24
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 1,746
                I actually got myself to read most of it like up to chapter 4 but then I stopped. Man was it a nasty fanfic.
                __________________
                  #100    
                Old January 9th, 2011 (1:51 PM).
                Aquacorde's Avatar
                Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                CONSORTIAAAAA
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2004
                  Location: Ankh-Morpork
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 10,316
                  I'm trying not to remember it. That was bad. :'( I don't know why I read any of it. I leave the FF.net filter on K-T for a reason.
                  __________________


                  queen consortia

                  my art

                  roleplay theatre

                  past of the past
                  Closed Thread

                  Quick Reply

                  Join the conversation!

                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                  Sponsored Links
                  Thread Tools

                  Posting Rules
                  You may not post new threads
                  You may not post replies
                  You may not post attachments
                  You may not edit your posts

                  BB code is On
                  Smilies are On
                  [IMG] code is On
                  HTML code is Off

                  Forum Jump


                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:33 PM.