ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #601    
Old January 10th, 2011 (10:06 AM).
Hi-Techneon's Avatar
Hi-Techneon Hi-Techneon is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Belgium
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Rash
    Posts: 228
    I've a big post, but I'll start it with my favorite quote:

    SPUTNOV: I AM A ROM HACKER!!!!!!!!

    Anyway, here it is: I'm gonna give you some glitches you could fix.


    You can walk under its feet when you come from behind the PokéCenter.


    Not that much a glitch, but you can guess that's the mystery caller and you can recognize him, so you could move him.


    You'll end up there and with a bit walking...


    You'll end up there, where you can see another Dragon Hun.

    Here's a glitch:

    Go there...


    Use Dive and you'll end up there...


    Go down and go to that spot, the only spot where you can use Dive, and use Dive.


    You'll end up there!
    __________________

    VDex:
    White:
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #602    
    Old January 10th, 2011 (11:58 AM).
    Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
    Gone. May or may not return.
       
      Join Date: Mar 2010
      Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
      Age: 24
      Gender:
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 1,030
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hi-Techneon View Post
      I've a big post, but I'll start it with my favorite quote:

      SPUTNOV: I AM A ROM HACKER!!!!!!!!

      Anyway, here it is: I'm gonna give you some glitches you could fix.


      You can walk under its feet when you come from behind the PokéCenter.


      Not that much a glitch, but you can guess that's the mystery caller and you can recognize him, so you could move him.


      You'll end up there and with a bit walking...


      You'll end up there, where you can see another Dragon Hun.

      Here's a glitch:

      Go there...


      Use Dive and you'll end up there...


      Go down and go to that spot, the only spot where you can use Dive, and use Dive.


      You'll end up there!
      Whoa. Thanks for that. I'll fix those... sometime.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sporkalicious
      Hey Cutlerine, love your hack but im having a bit of trouble with madio cave.
      I keep trying to get through and i enter a few ladders and end up with a fully lit screen(as if flash wasnt needed), and when i exit then, i end up in Petalburg.
      Is this an intentional annoyance or....??
      That's an error. I've accidentally left a ladder disconnected. My deepest apologies; I'll fix that at once.
      __________________

      For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
      Reply With Quote
        #603    
      Old January 10th, 2011 (12:14 PM). Edited January 10th, 2011 by IRoCk_NiKeZ.
      IRoCk_NiKeZ IRoCk_NiKeZ is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2010
        Location: West Coast
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lax
        Posts: 27
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
        Whoa. Thanks for that. I'll fix those... sometime.



        That's an error. I've accidentally left a ladder disconnected. My deepest apologies; I'll fix that at once.
        that just happened to me right now, i was about to post that in that cave when you go in one ladder, you end up in petalburg, now i dont know how to go back to fortree city.

        i was in madio cave, and i ended up in a gyms restroom?? was that suppose to happen? also i ended up in a place with a lot of trees and found a pokemon in the middle, is it suppose to be legendary?
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #604    
        Old January 10th, 2011 (12:54 PM).
        Raaxon's Avatar
        Raaxon Raaxon is offline
        Sephiroth never stood a chance
           
          Join Date: Nov 2010
          Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 53
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
          that just happened to me right now, i was about to post that in that cave when you go in one ladder, you end up in petalburg, now i dont know how to go back to fortree city.

          i was in madio cave, and i ended up in a gyms restroom?? was that suppose to happen? also i ended up in a place with a lot of trees and found a pokemon in the middle, is it suppose to be legendary?
          I love the toilet thing. Brilliant.

          Also, the pokemon, the little flying fire thing, is NOT a legendary, but when given an item of little sense, it'll turn into a different pokemon.
          Reply With Quote
            #605    
          Old January 10th, 2011 (12:59 PM).
          Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
          Gone. May or may not return.
             
            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
            Age: 24
            Gender:
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 1,030
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
            that just happened to me right now, i was about to post that in that cave when you go in one ladder, you end up in petalburg, now i dont know how to go back to fortree city.

            i was in madio cave, and i ended up in a gyms restroom?? was that suppose to happen? also i ended up in a place with a lot of trees and found a pokemon in the middle, is it suppose to be legendary?
            Of course it's all intentional. The Madio Caves are not of this world; they come from another universe, where everything is made out of complete and utter nonsense. So they bring it with them when they cross over.

            Or, it's just stupid, because I like it. You decide.
            __________________

            For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
            Reply With Quote
              #606    
            Old January 10th, 2011 (1:46 PM).
            DXGhost's Avatar
            DXGhost DXGhost is offline
            Dark Trainer
               
              Join Date: Nov 2010
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 16
              The glitch for Evergrande hasn't been fixed yet, so i'm guessing that wasn't a bug that you fixed, i would show a pic but i have very little posts since i haven't been using this to post too often.
              I don't mean to rush or anything, just thought it was important, i mean, i backtracked to defeat norman while waiting, which actually was pretty simple despite my 15-20 levels lower
              Reply With Quote
                #607    
              Old January 10th, 2011 (2:48 PM). Edited January 10th, 2011 by IRoCk_NiKeZ.
              IRoCk_NiKeZ IRoCk_NiKeZ is offline
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2010
                Location: West Coast
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 27
                man, I'm really really stuck on pacifidlog gym, i punched the mirror like 50 times, and when i keep saying candyman, i end up getting materialized and killed by a guy with a hook for a hand, please help i dont know what to do.

                also in pacifidlog gym, you can walk out of the screen next to the entrance where the old man is.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #608    
                Old January 10th, 2011 (3:49 PM).
                destrall destrall is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 9
                  hi, i'm playing this hack and so far so good... i'm stuck in S.S. Cangrejo and i came here looking for a solution, i read that i had to take a Magnemite or a Pokemon who knows Thundershock to the Lift. However i already took two different Magnemites and it still says the Lift is broken! Can anyone help?
                  Thanks
                  Reply With Quote
                    #609    
                  Old January 10th, 2011 (4:38 PM).
                  treelove2's Avatar
                  treelove2 treelove2 is offline
                  Pokemon master of Johto
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: I originate from New Bark Town but now travel all over Johto and Kanto
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Impish
                    Posts: 14
                    your game sounds great! I will download it when I get the chance.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #610    
                    Old January 10th, 2011 (4:44 PM).
                    Rayce's Avatar
                    Rayce Rayce is offline
                    Nooo0000OOB
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2010
                      Location: USA
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Impish
                      Posts: 107
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by destrall View Post
                      hi, i'm playing this hack and so far so good... i'm stuck in S.S. Cangrejo and i came here looking for a solution, i read that i had to take a Magnemite or a Pokemon who knows Thundershock to the Lift. However i already took two different Magnemites and it still says the Lift is broken! Can anyone help?
                      Thanks
                      That is a hint for the second time you are on the S.S Cangrejo, what you need to do is go down stair and go to the bottom right hand corner and you should have some drawers in that room. Click on them to find the arclight spanner(I didn't understand the reference at first but it's better if you google it yourself) then go to the engine and find the broken part(I belive the engine is in the bottom left corner)
                      __________________
                      I'm just here to play some Pokemon...


                      Reply With Quote
                        #611    
                      Old January 10th, 2011 (4:50 PM).
                      destrall destrall is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 9
                        thanks, i've been trying to solve that for almost a day... lol!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #612    
                        Old January 10th, 2011 (8:22 PM).
                        Rayce's Avatar
                        Rayce Rayce is offline
                        Nooo0000OOB
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2010
                          Location: USA
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Impish
                          Posts: 107
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by destrall View Post
                          thanks, i've been trying to solve that for almost a day... lol!
                          No problem, I did almost the same thing, so I just started going up to every cabinet and hitting a
                          __________________
                          I'm just here to play some Pokemon...


                          Reply With Quote
                            #613    
                          Old January 10th, 2011 (9:27 PM).
                          Best. Best. is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                            Posts: 6
                            I defeated the elder in the tower in the monastery. and now I dun know where i have to go. D: i think Falabor Town But how!? I wasted 2 hours finding the way. I went to monastery,desert,mauville,newmauville, mt.Chimney, Searching and searching i can't find the way. D:
                            Reply With Quote
                              #614    
                            Old January 10th, 2011 (10:44 PM).
                            Raaxon's Avatar
                            Raaxon Raaxon is offline
                            Sephiroth never stood a chance
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2010
                              Location: Deepest reachs of somewhere. I'm lost. Can you help me?
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 53
                              Hey, Cutlerine... This is more of just a me-being-a-pain-in-the-ass-while-trying-to-be-helpful-and-give-ideas thing than anything else.

                              I reckon you should put in a secret TM shop somewhere. A place you can buy most of the high levelled TMs like Ice Beam, Earthquake, Thunderbolt and whatnot... Just a thought.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #615    
                              Old January 11th, 2011 (2:28 AM).
                              Cutlerine Cutlerine is offline
                              Gone. May or may not return.
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                Location: The Misspelled Cyrpt
                                Age: 24
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Impish
                                Posts: 1,030
                                Hooooo-kay. Lots to speak about here. Let's go:

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
                                Hey, Cutlerine... This is more of just a me-being-a-pain-in-the-ass-while-trying-to-be-helpful-and-give-ideas thing than anything else.

                                I reckon you should put in a secret TM shop somewhere. A place you can buy most of the high levelled TMs like Ice Beam, Earthquake, Thunderbolt and whatnot... Just a thought.
                                There already are plans for one, you just can't get to it yet.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Best. View Post
                                I defeated the elder in the tower in the monastery. and now I dun know where i have to go. D: i think Falabor Town But how!? I wasted 2 hours finding the way. I went to monastery,desert,mauville,newmauville, mt.Chimney, Searching and searching i can't find the way. D:
                                Go back to Famine's Desert and use your new Yellow Vespa to go up the mudslide in the north.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
                                man, I'm really really stuck on pacifidlog gym, i punched the mirror like 50 times, and when i keep saying candyman, i end up getting materialized and killed by a guy with a hook for a hand, please help i dont know what to do.

                                also in pacifidlog gym, you can walk out of the screen next to the entrance where the old man is.
                                Fixed that old bug. Now, as for the mirror... Well, have you tried stopping saying 'Candyman'? That's a joke, a reference to the horror film Candyman. You need to pick a different option - but first, you ought to procure some of Esau's favourite food. To find out what this is, well, look it up in Genesis.
                                __________________

                                For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #616    
                                Old January 11th, 2011 (7:17 AM).
                                Tcoppy's Avatar
                                Tcoppy Tcoppy is online now
                                Royal
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2010
                                Location: New England
                                Age: 20
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 563
                                Cuterline, this isn't major but you said you would fully give the answer to the mirror puzzel in the spoiler in the main post when three of us figure it out, Me, Raaxon, and Ragnia, and maybe rykeet but I'm not sure, are you gonna leave the hint up there or not, cause I bet a whole ton of people are gonna come here beg for the answer, and probably spam the post, just saying.
                                __________________
                                Soon?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #617    
                                Old January 11th, 2011 (9:44 AM). Edited January 11th, 2011 by IRoCk_NiKeZ.
                                IRoCk_NiKeZ IRoCk_NiKeZ is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Oct 2010
                                  Location: West Coast
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lax
                                  Posts: 27
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Cutlerine View Post
                                  Hooooo-kay. Lots to speak about here. Let's go:



                                  There already are plans for one, you just can't get to it yet.



                                  Go back to Famine's Desert and use your new Yellow Vespa to go up the mudslide in the north.



                                  Fixed that old bug. Now, as for the mirror... Well, have you tried stopping saying 'Candyman'? That's a joke, a reference to the horror film Candyman. You need to pick a different option - but first, you ought to procure some of Esau's favourite food. To find out what this is, well, look it up in Genesis.
                                  yea i already had the food, some girl gives it to you, but i dont know how to give it to him, and i tried hairyman 50 times and still doesn't work, i have been stuck here for almost a day now.

                                  never mind i Finally figured it out!!!!!! it was a tough puzzle but i figured it out, i was about to throw my computer out the window because i couldn't solve the puzzle.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #618    
                                  Old January 11th, 2011 (11:14 AM).
                                  IRoCk_NiKeZ IRoCk_NiKeZ is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2010
                                    Location: West Coast
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Lax
                                    Posts: 27
                                    i found a bug, after i defeated Esau, i went to lilycove store to sell my teeth that i lost and when i went inside, the deadly seven were there again fighting the zombies.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #619    
                                    Old January 11th, 2011 (12:53 PM).
                                    jakkinho jakkinho is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2010
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 25
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Raaxon View Post
                                      I love the toilet thing. Brilliant.

                                      Also, the pokemon, the little flying fire thing, is NOT a legendary, but when given an item of little sense, it'll turn into a different pokemon.
                                      Can you give me a hint about the item? can't seem to find which one you mean
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #620    
                                      Old January 11th, 2011 (2:39 PM).
                                      IRoCk_NiKeZ IRoCk_NiKeZ is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2010
                                        Location: West Coast
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lax
                                        Posts: 27
                                        is galactimon catchable??
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #621    
                                        Old January 11th, 2011 (2:46 PM).
                                        TheRkyeet's Avatar
                                        TheRkyeet TheRkyeet is offline
                                        Member of the GGs
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2010
                                          Location: The Garage, Tokyo.
                                          Age: 23
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 80
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
                                          is galactimon catchable??
                                          aaah, Galactimon, My favourite rock/psychic type.
                                          Let's just say it evolved from something. something celestial...
                                          __________________

                                          HeartGold
                                          Emerald
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #622    
                                          Old January 11th, 2011 (2:54 PM).
                                          IRoCk_NiKeZ IRoCk_NiKeZ is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2010
                                            Location: West Coast
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Lax
                                            Posts: 27
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by TheRkyeet View Post
                                            aaah, Galactimon, My favourite rock/psychic type.
                                            Let's just say it evolved from something. something celestial...
                                            hmm... ok il find out what evolves into that, how about kingmadio? cant seem to find it.
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #623    
                                            Old January 11th, 2011 (5:01 PM).
                                            Tcoppy's Avatar
                                            Tcoppy Tcoppy is online now
                                            Royal
                                            • Gold Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2010
                                            Location: New England
                                            Age: 20
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Brave
                                            Posts: 563
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by IRoCk_NiKeZ View Post
                                            hmm... ok il find out what evolves into that, how about kingmadio? cant seem to find it.
                                            Lets just say....it was in a place where you catch wynuts in R/S/E

                                            Also, I'm repeating what I said so cuterline will answer it.
                                            Cuterline, this isn't major but you said you would fully give the answer to the mirror puzzel in the spoiler in the main post when three of us figure it out, Me, Raaxon, and Ragnia, and maybe rykeet but I'm not sure, are you gonna leave the hint up there or not, cause I bet a whole ton of people are gonna come here beg for the answer, and probably spam the post, just saying.
                                            __________________
                                            Soon?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #624    
                                            Old January 11th, 2011 (5:13 PM).
                                            IRoCk_NiKeZ IRoCk_NiKeZ is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2010
                                              Location: West Coast
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Lax
                                              Posts: 27
                                              Damn, why cant you people just tell me where the pokemon are, oh btw ill just give the answer to the mirror puzzle so people can see it,

                                              get food from girl in pacifidlog town, and go to lilycove pokemon center, talk to chef, get something that has red in it and go to the mirror, and choose hairy man, boom, there you go.
                                              __________________
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #625    
                                              Old January 11th, 2011 (5:21 PM).
                                              MUDKIPS4LIFE's Avatar
                                              MUDKIPS4LIFE MUDKIPS4LIFE is offline
                                              Hack Player.
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Apr 2010
                                                Location: I could say, but odds are you don't care.
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 72
                                                IRock_Nikez give lunatone a sun stone or solrock a moon stone and find out what happens.
                                                __________________
                                                Hacks I support



                                                This ferocious beast is stronger then Chuck Norris. Bigger then Godzilla. He will crush you in seconds. He is a beast. That blush? Blood from a baby he ate earlier.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:56 PM.