• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White Promotional Mall Tour in US

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
On second thought, my parents probably won't drive me there even though it's 20 minutes away. :(

Angelique

Le Magnifique
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
Ahhaha useless Jacksonville. You may have replaced Pokemon event-central Orlando, but I'll destroy the Unova's Elite Four by the 19th. I have no use attending this nice gesture.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
I'd be so happy if it comes in Europe too... But most likely not unless it will be given away over the Wii (which I don't have...) But the rom of the demo will be released just like the Guardian Signs demo won't it?

blue

gucci
Years
It's a shame that it's only in America, I knew it woudn't come to Europe though, but like I said, hopefully if new information is revealed i.e English names of Pokémon, Towns, Moves ect. then it will be leaked online within hours after.
With the demos I don't think they'll be on a ROM, they'll just be avaliable at the Event like they did with HG/SS people uploaded videos to Youtube of the Demos which were videos of them playing at the event.
Heck, it will be starting in February 5th so the games will be less than a month a way from release anyway.
I do remember, however demos being held in my home town, this was 2 weeks prior to HG/SS's release.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Why do they ignore the rest of the world? The US is the only country other than Japan that gets these awesome events, it saddens me.

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
Years
Celebi is at TRU or Gamestop (I forget which one), but no announcement over whether it'll be in Canada too or not. :(
Well if its at any of them in America, I might be able to convince my parents to drive 3 hours to Fargo...

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
Years
Ugh, none of those stops are anywhere near me. That's the problem with doing a tour in the US; you need, like, 85545432 stops to account for the shear size of the country. =/

I suppose it's a good idea in general...I keep getting the impression from people I personally know that they hadn't heard Black and White were even in the making until I mention it. It'll spread the word about the game to the fans who haven't heard yet, right?

blue

gucci
Years
Why do they ignore the rest of the world? The US is the only country other than Japan that gets these awesome events, it saddens me.

I know, you never see any of the events, championships, parades ect. In places like Europe, only in America.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
Yay, there's one in Phoenix?! *writes this down in the off-chance I'll get to go* I'd like to attend, but it'd be awkward asking my parents. They'll most likely just say I'm too old. :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
ARGH!!! :cer_pissed: I don't wanna go all the way up to Jacksonville. :cer_cry:
It's kinda strange that they would continue the promotion after the games were released.
You're right it is kind of odd at it goes beyond March 6th...
We don't even have the event in my state :( but they do have it in the state up north...so I'm guessing I won't attend it :(

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
Hey theres one in Dallas!! Although I dont see the point of me going even though Dallas is right down the road for me. I will already have purchased my Pokemon Black by the time the Tour hits Dallas. But since there is going to be a Pokemon Center there might as well go :D

ShinySephiroth

Event Collector
Years
I just think it's kind've a bust that there won't be any special events at the tour. I guess wifi's destroyed the good ol' days of the kiosks and cartridges. Now we can't have rumors of shiny 10 ANIV Pokemon running around. ^_^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Kansas never gets things like this... I probably wouldn't go anyway though.

Years
I'm kinda disappointed it's only in the USA, since that'd be really awesome - but I doubt a store nearby me would do so anyway even if it was in Australia. Though I do think this will be great promotion for the games and possibly boost sales with the demos going on during the tour.

^This =[

I do enjoy going to the different events just to see what is going on, even if I am the only old one there! XD
But I would have still liked to have seen this come outside of the US.​

Rawrinism

Shandera'd
Years
Nvm! I found out that they are going to do one in Canada! :D
One in Ontario, and one in B.C! Yes!
And it's at MetroTown.. Man, finally Canada gets something!

Years
It'd be nice if there was more information on exactly what this was about, because I live pretty close to the stop in Burnaby, but I'm going to be busy most of that weekend. Maybe if someone that was going to the one in Seattle or Cleveland and could tell us what was actually there, it would be helpful for everyone!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I kind of want to make it for the Mississauga one, but and online friend is coming to visit that week(end) and I think I'll be in Waterloo rather than Toronto then. ;_; But I'm glad Canada is getting something, even if it's just the two cities. :D

Back