• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Just looking at the trophy screen I have noted that I have not received the Whitney and Bugzy trophy yet I have already defeated them.
I wish to add to my statement about the screen flicker that i forgot earlier. The flicker as we know occurs when the game is in fullscreen however it occurs on my pc only not my netbook. Noting that my pc is about 4-5x more powerful and better then the netbook.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Alright, back again. Downloading the new beta right now :)
(Unless you plan on PMing debug?)

Looking at the screens reported for the time traveling problems,
there is a tiling error on the edges of mountains. The "background" is supposed to be grass-colored, not mountain-colored.
It annoys me cause I mostly map for hacks, but I guess I can get used to it if you don't plan on fixing it.

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Another bug sort of thing in New Mode the windows of the buildings in Ventilus City are backed in a black not following the continuity of the rest of the building. Seems to be like it in Aurum as well.
After the first Ferrues Mines Tunnel when you leave there are some planets that have been placed under the ledge.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
West of Aurum town there's a item ball but i seem to be unable to pick it up. It is located after the chainsaw trees.
One question any way to get a Moon Stone or whatever is required to evolve Nindorino?
somebody mentioned that glitch, fixed now.

The moon stone is in luna forest, southwest side (just enter it via route 8 then head south)

Oh the corrupted pokemon i am talking about is the corrupted chikorita in sola forest

sweet, fixed (*)
And about the nametags, you cant get more currently, I'm gonna add them to the refine list in v0.6 Xpotion for 1 nametag or something.

also, in ventus city, theres a blue guy standing on the grass, he gives you some items, including 5 nametags

Just looking at the trophy screen I have noted that I have not received the Whitney and Bugzy trophy yet I have already defeated them.
I wish to add to my statement about the screen flicker that i forgot earlier. The flicker as we know occurs when the game is in fullscreen however it occurs on my pc only not my netbook. Noting that my pc is about 4-5x more powerful and better then the netbook.
bugzy got fixed, whitney works, but It's like g/s/c. she won't give you the badge the first time, you have to talk to her again.

PC/netbook... That is odd.... Do they both run on the same OS? that could be the problem (im on win7 and get the fullscreen flickering)

Alright, back again. Downloading the new beta right now :)
(Unless you plan on PMing debug?)

Looking at the screens reported for the time traveling problems,
there is a tiling error on the edges of mountains. The "background" is supposed to be grass-colored, not mountain-colored.
It annoys me cause I mostly map for hacks, but I guess I can get used to it if you don't plan on fixing it.
(PM'd)
the top mountain edges will adapt to the ground below, but bottom mountain edges won't, It's not noticible in Normal mode, but noticible in New Mode(genIII). I'll try making it less noticible by making it that you see less grass (more shadow?)
genIII mode is incomplete right now, I haven't got all the house tiles, so some cities will look quite weird.

Another bug sort of thing in New Mode the windows of the buildings in Ventilus City are backed in a black not following the continuity of the rest of the building. Seems to be like it in Aurum as well.
After the first Ferrues Mines Tunnel when you leave there are some planets that have been placed under the ledge.
Yeah, theres tiling errors in NewMode due to an incoplete chipset.

lolplanets, but fixed the ledge thing(*)

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Windows 7 Starter on the Netbook and Ultimate on the PC.
Oh and I already have the badge from Whitney. I did go back for it. And yet i don't have the trophy.

Years
this is something that has bothered me since playing version .25, but I have never cared enough to mention it; the first gym leader, did you mean to spell it "Flanker," because in g/s/c its "Falkner"

Edit: In amplus city, to the left of the gym, when you talk to the team rocket member, the main character says "Hey, officers. Theres a creedy man over here." I think you were going for creepy, not creedy.

Went to route 8 to get shroomish, but I battled mudkip, but got shroomish when the battle was over.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I have found another bug.
If you use the Tetra Element in battle, (Given that you have equipped a couple of items from the Junk section onto your Eevee) The first Junk item will end up unequipped. My Eevee (An Umbreon at the time) was equipped with a Magnet (I think) and a Long Fur. In battle I used the Tetra Element and turned Moonlight (Umbreon) into Aura (Espeon). Sure enough, when I checked it's status after the battle, the Magnet was gone and the Long Fur was left in it's place. There was nothing equipped in the second Junk section. I have no idea if this happens if you use the Tetra Element out of battle... but I had two different Junk items equipped to my Eevee, and when the battle ended, there was only one equipped. There was a Sapphire Pendant equipped as well, but it ws unaffected. I don't know how that happened... It's not too bothersome, but it's a considerable risk, because (if this is correct) if you use the Tetra Element more than once in battle, you can end up with two less items equipped to your Eevee. :/
I'll have to test this a bit more...
...After some testing I have a a basic picture of what this bug does. The bug goes as follows:
1. You will lose a Junk item equipped to your Eevee if your Eevee (in any form) or another Pokemon selects and uses the Tetra Element in battle OR you use the Tetra Element out of battle. Basically, if you use it and change your Eevee into an eeveelution, the first Junk item you have equipped will be unequipped, and be replaced by the second one you have equipped.
2. The items that were unequipped don't dissappear, they just... become unequipped.
3. As far as I know, only the Junk items are affected. Other equipment won't be unequipped.
This isn't game breaking, but it makes it a bit more risky to change your Eevee's form in battle (especially a rather hard one) because the item will be unequipped, and any stat changes that came with the item will be negated. I don't know if this affects Eeveeon, since I haven't got that far into the game yet... I'll post if this bug affects it too after I obtain it.

EDIT: I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but My Pidgeotto evolved into a Pidgeot at level 30. Don't it evolve at level 36...? Was that something you put in there on purpose or...?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
Windows 7 Starter on the Netbook and Ultimate on the PC.
Oh and I already have the badge from Whitney. I did go back for it. And yet i don't have the trophy.

Does the whitney trophy issue happen to anyone else? Cause I fought her a few minutes ago and got it.

I have no idea why fullscreen flickers. But it seems like something I can't fix.

There is a way to get the game to start in fullscreen.

1- Right click RPG_RT.exe and create shortcut.
2- Right click the shortcut, click properties
3- In the Target box, add the following text to the end of the path
" NormalPlay ShowTitle Window" (without quotes)

example of target box:
"C:\Users\XXX\Desktop\Pokemon Eevee v0.5\RPG_RT.exe" NormalPlay ShowTitle Window

this is something that has bothered me since playing version .25, but I have never cared enough to mention it; the first gym leader, did you mean to spell it "Flanker," because in g/s/c its "Falkner"

Edit: In amplus city, to the left of the gym, when you talk to the team rocket member, the main character says "Hey, officers. Theres a creedy man over here." I think you were going for creepy, not creedy.

Went to route 8 to get shroomish, but I battled mudkip, but got shroomish when the battle was over.
I had fixed the Falkner spelling when some mentioned it a while ago (possibly you?)

fixed rocket member creepy (*)

someone mentioned the shroomish glitch. Im fixing it.

mew_nani said:
I have found another bug.
If you use the Tetra Element in battle, (Given that you have equipped a couple of items from the Junk section onto your Eevee) The first Junk item will end up unequipped. My Eevee (An Umbreon at the time) was equipped with a Magnet (I think) and a Long Fur. In battle I used the Tetra Element and turned Moonlight (Umbreon) into Aura (Espeon). Sure enough, when I checked it's status after the battle, the Magnet was gone and the Long Fur was left in it's place. There was nothing equipped in the second Junk section. I have no idea if this happens if you use the Tetra Element out of battle... but I had two different Junk items equipped to my Eevee, and when the battle ended, there was only one equipped. There was a Sapphire Pendant equipped as well, but it ws unaffected. I don't know how that happened... It's not too bothersome, but it's a considerable risk, because (if this is correct) if you use the Tetra Element more than once in battle, you can end up with two less items equipped to your Eevee. :/

Yeah, it was mentioned before. I'ts fixed now, it happened because initally, there was only 1 junk equip slot. the top slot was used for evolution stones. there was obviously no need to transfer the evolution stones as eevee forms couldn't equip it.

in v0.5 I removed the evolution slot, and made it another junk item slot (you still equip the evolution stones on the junk slot) but forgot to transfer the second junk slot.

Pidgeot evolution is a glitch- fixed now (*)
---

Note: the Quest log is minimal in v0.5 it only contains a few trophies. v0.6 it will contain all trophies you can obtain. And there will be a lot more trophies.

Years
I'm doing a second play through and the first time you meet Marina/Crystal/(W/e you name her) there are three mistakes in the conversation:

1. "You won't try catch it if you see it right?"......try to catch
2. "Wow, well that's a relieve, for me.".....2 things, it should be relief (not relieve) and you don't need the second comma
3. "And the Arbor forest has both a Pineco and a Ariados."......and an Ariados

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
On route 9 the berry tree gave me a Rare Candy is this meant to happen? I wouldn't expect a berry tree todo this.

DarkDoom3000

Years
I'm doing a second play through and the first time you meet Marina/Crystal/(W/e you name her) there are three mistakes in the conversation:

1. "You won't try catch it if you see it right?"......try to catch
2. "Wow, well that's a relieve, for me.".....2 things, it should be relief (not relieve) and you don't need the second comma
3. "And the Arbor forest has both a Pineco and a Ariados."......and an Ariados

On route 9 the berry tree gave me a Rare Candy is this meant to happen? I wouldn't expect a berry tree todo this.

Yeah, there's a really small chance of berry trees giving rare candines,

it's a nod towards the fact that if you make a snuckle(?) hold a berry, it will turn into berry juice, then eventually turn into a rare candy

you can also get rare candies by converting berries into berry juice(via ferreus city, berry master) and berry juice can be refined into rare candies (30:1 ratio)

Also my brother brought up a point. Candy bait spots are gonna be plentyful. atleast 25 of them by the endgame. That can be... kinda problemetic because theres bound to be people who aren't gonna use the candies on the candy spots, but spend it all leveling up (especially endgame, where it takes lots of EXP to level up) thats 25+ levels.

I'm thinking of making it scale with eevees level. EG: gives low amount of HP if low level, rises as level rises.

this way- it will give you ok amounts of EXP. But it's gonna be useful for leveling up pokemon you got later on

EG: My Eevee is Lv50, so are my other 2 pokemon. I catch a poliwag, but it's only level 10. While I would need multiple rare candies to level up my eevee, i would only need 1 to level up the poliwag.

This will make it a lot easier to evolve thoes pokemon you never use.
---

Also, im adding more pokemon,

You guys vote.
staryu or slowpoke (if slowpoke, which evolution?)
duskull or shuppet
and
seedot vs lotad

you can make requests. Only Pokemon from gen1-3.

Just try to avoid branched evolutions, because you can only get one of each pokémon. So the other branches are unavaliable. To compensate, I reduced the pokedex.

EG:Tyrouge is the only branching evolution I have right now, there's currently 155 pokemon.
but, in the game, getting 153 pokemon will be completing the pokedex. as the other 2 evolutions of tyrouge will be unavaliable.

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Here are my answers to your question:
Slowpoke (Slowking)
Shuppet
And maybe with the Seedot and Lotad thing you could have a first ever double corrupt battle. Which lets just say would be awesome.
And following on from the Lotad and Seedot idea. How about Plusle and Minun? There just two awesome pokemon.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
finally finished the beta haven't had much time.

I was there 3 times THREE!!!!

by the way when my golbat evolved it's name remained golbat it didn't change to Crobat. I dont nickname my pokemon and i had to use a nametag to fix that.

staryu
duskull
and
don't care not going to use either *coughputscytherinputscytherincough*

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Slowpoke (Slowking)
Duskull! :D
Seedot, do you have any other darks? o.O

Also, I second the Minun/Plusle thing. Or Volbeat/Illumise.
As for a suggestion, Ralts :D (Obvious much? Evolution? Look to the right of my avatar.)
For the Tyrouge problem, you can always just make the game give 3 Tyrouges, but the other two in hard to find areas.

Finally, I would like to ask, did I recommend gym leaders giving a hint to a rare pokemon/item nearby? (Or was that some other game?)
If not, well, there you go xD

Grammar/spelling mistakes follow.
Spoiler:

Starting Chapter one later :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
just found something after you beat "Xx lionheart xX" and you get a call from "m" it displays "Xx lionheart xX"s image instead of "m"s image thought someome would have picked it up oh well just reportin another bug

oh and me likes staryu

sorry for dubbel post caught another bug onix in ferreus mine looks to the left and is then after pressing x flipped to the right in battle

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Again in Arbor forest pre-talking to Pineco it looks like Pineco but, just between the split second between the last message it changes into something that resembles a chipmunk like thing. And remains in this sate during all the post defeat talk.
Same as above applys to Bayleef as well except this time it is a Croconaw looking thing.
After the final events in the game upon return to the Amplus city train station if you don't have a train ticket the conductor person will still let you through and not kick you back as it where allowing you to walk around the train and the tracks.

Last edited:
Years
You guys vote.
staryu or slowpoke (if slowpoke, which evolution?)
duskull or shuppet
and
seedot vs lotad

you can make requests. Only Pokemon from gen1-3.

1.Staryu
2. Duskull
3. Seedot (Jus because his evolutions look cooler than Lotad's)

Requests
- Torchic, because I really want Blaziken
- Poochyena
- Scyther (Lockmaster24)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
whoops, I didn't notice that somebody already beat me to the punch on that one... sorry...

As for the new Pokemon vote...
1. Staryu
2. Duskull
3. I like Rassalon's idea. That would be cool, a corrupted double battle. I agree with him, let's stick 'em both in!

As for requests...
1. Absol
2. Flygon
3. Treeko
4. Metagross
5. Blissey

Sorry for making so many requests... I like Flygon, Absol and Treeko, plus Metagross and Blissey could be a defence option. A lot of the available Pokemon available in SPEE are offensively oriented. It would be nice to have more options for more defensive Pokemon that can take a lot of hits. (Especially with boss battles, like the first fight you have with XDR. That guy's hard.)

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
As with the Pokemon looking to the left and then facing right, it's a "Surprise Attack."
No clue what it does or why it differentiates, but yeah.

EDIT: Aww, you took out the item in the beginning of the route right under Aurum Town :(
(Though you did put more on Route one.)

Rival:
"Give it to me"
Exclamation point missing.

"Dammit, why couldn't the professor keep strong Pokemon"
Question mark

"Looks like I have to get better Pokemon"
Ellipses

"We'll meet again"
Period.

First guy on the route
"Watch out dude"
Comma before dude

"Wild Pokemon will try attack you If you walk on the grass."
"Wild Pokemon will try to attack you if you walk in the grass."

Guy in the Pokemon Center by Resta Falls
"Theres so many attacks, that do so many stuff."
"There's so many attacks that do so many different things."

End for now.

EDIT: Alright, back.

In the route with the policeman blocking in the beginning
Just a reminder, it says
Found Phoenix Down . :P

First City
Found Pokeball
I thought you fixed it to say Mystery Berry instead of Mystrey?

Girl in bottom right corner
"Falkner is SO cool!."
Extra period

Guy blocking the door to gym
Extra period/incomplete ellipses
Actually, it should be a question mark.

Lady explaining HP Ups
Missing period in first sentence.
And 'drugs'? :/

Master Ninju Kid
Missing period
"I am Master Ninju Kid"
(What does Ninju mean?)
"Heres your prize for finding me"
Missing apostrophe and period.
"I'm going to be at Brevis Town, try find me!"
Try to find me xD

Academy
"The mind path is a series of questions It is to the right."
2 periods :P
The sign for the mind path is pointing to the left, isn't it to the right?
Body path is right, though

Mind Keeper
"I am the Mind Keeper"
"You must answer all questions to pass"
Missing periods
Also the incorrect message. Forgot to check the ones for the other people

"Pokemon can only be obtaied by catching them"
Should be obtained

Body path (Strength path?)
First trainer's message is missing a period.
Second trainer, too (Bring it on)
His defeat message, too (Impressive)

Body keeper
"You must defeat me to pass"
"you have finished the Body Path"
period

Suggestion: Can you make the pokemon more diverse? I beat pretty much everyone up to this point with a Jolteon :(

Academy Master
"You have passed both Mind and Body Paths"
Period

"You know old man Oak??"
One less question mark
And lol, old man

"Yes you could say we were friends"
period
and the next sentence, too

Academy is done. Gym later

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Working on my FF knowledge a Surprise Attack is where the Enemy is surprised and for some unexplainable reason (Probably is but im not sure) your ATB gauges are at full so you can attack immediately. The opposite of this being a back attack (But lets not go into that as its not present in this game).
Bug/Weird things:
In the first flashback the map isn't in the middle of the game window.
Just after you start when you talk to your mother there is a blank line in the message. (Seen in NG+ probably affects Normal NG as well)
Suggestion:
Maybe with the whole new game plus thing you could make some it so only some Corrupts/Summons/Trainers can be fought in them. Maybe for some people (Don't know how many) that will give them an incentive to give it a whirl?

Last edited:
Back