Fan Games Hub General discussions about all things fan games. Topics relating to both ROM hacks and custom games are welcome here. Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #876    
Old January 14th, 2011 (9:18 PM).
AeroToxin AeroToxin is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2
    could someone tell me a good hack to play that doesnt have fake pokemon?

    Relevant Advertising!

      #877    
    Old February 2nd, 2011 (1:32 PM).
    hi sir tomato my password is syvniti's Avatar
    hi sir tomato my password is syvniti hi sir tomato my password is syvniti is offline
    gggggggggggggggggg
       
      Join Date: Jan 2007
      Location: My user name _ asciii_ +&h1!" lulz
      Posts: 581
      YO!!!!

      I haven't been here for the last half year, could anybody quicly sumarize what has happent in the hacking sceene?
      __________________
      THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        #878    
      Old February 5th, 2011 (7:02 PM).
      sab's Avatar
      sab sab is offline
      Now too much of a life.
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: Midgar
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 995
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by hi sir tomato my password is syvniti View Post
        YO!!!!

        I haven't been here for the last half year, could anybody quicly sumarize what has happent in the hacking sceene?
        There has been mostly big asm advances (e.g. animated trainer sprites in thrird gen, and most everything by colcolstyles recently), but also a few minor things. Colcolstyles, and giradialkia are now the new mods. Most of the real advances in editing systems have been in either a special way to edit a sprite/tilemap in third gen, or in fourth gen. We may even have a funcional fifth gen map editor open to the public soon. Scripting in fourth gen has been done, along with numerous graphical edits. Many new hacks have been started, and many have ended. I'm not going into which ones, since that would take too long, but just know a lot of popularity has shifted. Lots of new data tables and structures have been documented, but most of those aren't listed here at pc. I hope that's enough for now. I would write more, but I've gotta go to bed.
        __________________
          #879    
        Old February 10th, 2011 (3:10 PM).
        ThaReaper01's Avatar
        ThaReaper01 ThaReaper01 is offline
        I'm on my way...
           
          Join Date: Feb 2011
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 18
          Are there any ROMs that have the Gen 4/5 gameplay design but has the R/B/Y/Fr/Lg storyline?
            #880    
          Old February 10th, 2011 (3:43 PM).
          Crimson5M's Avatar
          Crimson5M Crimson5M is online now
          what
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Feb 2011
          Location: Scotland
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 1,101
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ThaReaper01 View Post
          Are there any ROMs that have the Gen 4/5 gameplay design but has the R/B/Y/Fr/Lg storyline?
          Nope. Mainly because there is currently no released map editor for the 4th gen, let alone 5th gen. Although that would be pretty interesting to see :O
          __________________
          Youtube
            #881    
          Old February 10th, 2011 (3:56 PM).
          ThaReaper01's Avatar
          ThaReaper01 ThaReaper01 is offline
          I'm on my way...
             
            Join Date: Feb 2011
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 18
            I probably should have been a bit more clear. What I mean by "design" are things likes attacks being categorized as physical or special, instead of all one type being physical or all one type being special. Things like that. I'm not bothered about the graphics or anything like that.
              #882    
            Old February 11th, 2011 (9:38 PM).
            colcolstyles's Avatar
            colcolstyles colcolstyles is offline
            Yours truly
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: The Bay Area
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lonely
            Posts: 1,584
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ThaReaper01 View Post
            I probably should have been a bit more clear. What I mean by "design" are things likes attacks being categorized as physical or special, instead of all one type being physical or all one type being special. Things like that. I'm not bothered about the graphics or anything like that.
            I believe that there is a thread over in Research & Development regarding doing exactly that. In fact, I think a patch was released that implements that feature in Fire Red.
            __________________

            Brother of Vrai
              #883    
            Old February 23rd, 2011 (6:27 PM).
            -Cygnus-'s Avatar
            -Cygnus- -Cygnus- is offline
            It's an odyssey
               
              Join Date: Feb 2011
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Mild
              Posts: 86
              Just a quick (but kind of heavy) question:
              Does anyone know if there has ever been/is a... "map" of a Pokemon ROM? I guess just some sort of text file/pdf that says stuff like "Pokemon data is located in between offsets ###### and ######" "Trainer ID is loacted at ######" etc. I know that people that make tools know where certain bits of data are, but I was just wondering if it's ever been compiled into one big encyclopedia of hacking so to speak...

              Thanks!
              __________________
              Spinning, whirling, still descending
              Like a spiral sea unending
                #884    
              Old February 23rd, 2011 (6:40 PM).
              Incineroar's Avatar
              Incineroar Incineroar is offline
              the spirit of the fighter
              • Moderator
              • Platinum Tier
              • Developer
               
              Join Date: May 2009
              Location: Iki Town
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 13,453
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by -Cygnus- View Post
              Just a quick (but kind of heavy) question:
              Does anyone know if there has ever been/is a... "map" of a Pokemon ROM? I guess just some sort of text file/pdf that says stuff like "Pokemon data is located in between offsets ###### and ######" "Trainer ID is loacted at ######" etc. I know that people that make tools know where certain bits of data are, but I was just wondering if it's ever been compiled into one big encyclopedia of hacking so to speak...

              Thanks!
              Oh, rom maps? I know of some for Pokemon Red, but I can't remember where I saw it. As for GBA, I don't think one has been made, and if you want one for the DS games, dream on.

              Speaking of Pokemon Red, has anyone successfully implemented an RTC in Red before?
              __________________
                #885    
              Old February 24th, 2011 (1:39 PM).
              supersam2 supersam2 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2010
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 33
                Hey guys can you remember me the name of a hack? The game beginns with a poochyena and you got beaten by giovanni with his nidorino and I don't remember the name
                  #886    
                Old February 25th, 2011 (6:23 AM).
                Sawakita's Avatar
                Sawakita Sawakita is offline
                Not Invented Here
                   
                  Join Date: May 2010
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 180
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
                  Oh, rom maps? I know of some for Pokemon Red, but I can't remember where I saw it. As for GBA, I don't think one has been made, and if you want one for the DS games, dream on.
                  Here is Pokemon Red ROM Map.
                  Quote:
                  Speaking of Pokemon Red, has anyone successfully implemented an RTC in Red before?
                  I'm working on a RTC for pokemon Wood (a Blue hack), although it's not complete yet .
                  __________________



                  | 1st Gen Hacking: Useful Links | A good example of REAL ROM Hacking |
                    #887    
                  Old February 25th, 2011 (7:10 AM).
                  0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
                  0m3GA ARS3NAL 0m3GA ARS3NAL is offline
                  Im comin' home...
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                  Location: Superjail Penitentiary
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 1,812
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by hi sir tomato my password is syvniti View Post
                  YO!!!!

                  I haven't been here for the last half year, could anybody quicly sumarize what has happent in the hacking sceene?
                  If it's worth it I'd like to toss in my 2 cents.
                  Heard a rumor from a "reliable source" that Zel's back and working on Shiny Gold again... and LinkandZelda returned to Liquid Crystal, I know that for sure as I got a copy of the Liquid Crystal dev pack, wolololololo, but then he closed the download for it and released beta 3.
                  Could be just rumors, but I trust my source, as he's been around the block a time or 2 if you catch the metaphor.

                  I've been in need of a bunch of new material as well, as it seems a portion of my hacking information and tools may have become a tad out-dated.
                  It seems HackMew is dead now, as well as many mid-school hackers and tool devs, adding to the collection of exceptional hackers long disappeared from our quaint yet lovable little community.

                  I myself have been keeping out of the 4th/5th gen stuff since my PC's hardly strong enough to map-edit the Advance GEN games, so I dunno much about that.
                  I heard somewhere at one point in time too that the Pokedex for the GBA games finally got an upgrade, as someone apparently managed to fit more pokemon in the pokedex.

                  I guess this could count as a request as well, was wondering if someone could point me towards the most recent advances in GBA hacking, considering the search isn't well suited for that, as I don't know what to search for.
                  Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

                  TL;DR? Zel might be back, People are dead, I need help finding updated info, any help?
                  __________________
                  >Boot Jailbot
                  >Pass *****
                  .
                  .
                  Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
                  Greetings Warden
                  of Superjail Penitentiary
                  Awaiting user input...

                  >Display User_Info
                  ╠══User Info══╣
                  Username:
                  0m3GA ARS3NAL
                  Age: 18
                  Sex: Male ♂
                  Race: Caucasian
                  Quote:
                  "What is this
                  I don't even..."

                  M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
                  ╠══End of File══╣
                  Awaiting user input...

                  >
                    #888    
                  Old February 25th, 2011 (5:33 PM).
                  Pokepal17's Avatar
                  Pokepal17 Pokepal17 is offline
                  More cowbell~
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2008
                  Location: Steeltown
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 1,511
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL View Post
                  If it's worth it I'd like to toss in my 2 cents.
                  Heard a rumor from a "reliable source" that Zel's back and working on Shiny Gold again... and LinkandZelda returned to Liquid Crystal, I know that for sure as I got a copy of the Liquid Crystal dev pack, wolololololo, but then he closed the download for it and released beta 3.
                  Could be just rumors, but I trust my source, as he's been around the block a time or 2 if you catch the metaphor.

                  I've been in need of a bunch of new material as well, as it seems a portion of my hacking information and tools may have become a tad out-dated.
                  It seems HackMew is dead now, as well as many mid-school hackers and tool devs, adding to the collection of exceptional hackers long disappeared from our quaint yet lovable little community.

                  I myself have been keeping out of the 4th/5th gen stuff since my PC's hardly strong enough to map-edit the Advance GEN games, so I dunno much about that.
                  I heard somewhere at one point in time too that the Pokedex for the GBA games finally got an upgrade, as someone apparently managed to fit more pokemon in the pokedex.

                  I guess this could count as a request as well, was wondering if someone could point me towards the most recent advances in GBA hacking, considering the search isn't well suited for that, as I don't know what to search for.
                  Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

                  TL;DR? Zel might be back, People are dead, I need help finding updated info, any help?
                  Well, the fact of that matter is, since the people are dead/gone, there haven't been many advances. =(
                  Oh, and Zel is definitely back. :3
                  __________________
                  Pokémon Stardrop
                    #889    
                  Old February 27th, 2011 (1:45 AM).
                  supersam2 supersam2 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2010
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 33
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by supersam2 View Post
                    Hey guys can you remember me the name of a hack? The game beginns with a poochyena and you got beaten by giovanni with his nidorino and I don't remember the name
                    excuse me but I haven't found yet :/ So if someone remembers I would be very happy
                      #890    
                    Old March 2nd, 2011 (6:06 PM).
                    masterquestmq's Avatar
                    masterquestmq masterquestmq is offline
                    Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 125
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL View Post
                      If it's worth it I'd like to toss in my 2 cents.
                      Heard a rumor from a "reliable source" that Zel's back and working on Shiny Gold again... and LinkandZelda returned to Liquid Crystal, I know that for sure as I got a copy of the Liquid Crystal dev pack, wolololololo, but then he closed the download for it and released beta 3.
                      Could be just rumors, but I trust my source, as he's been around the block a time or 2 if you catch the metaphor.

                      I've been in need of a bunch of new material as well, as it seems a portion of my hacking information and tools may have become a tad out-dated.
                      It seems HackMew is dead now, as well as many mid-school hackers and tool devs, adding to the collection of exceptional hackers long disappeared from our quaint yet lovable little community.

                      I myself have been keeping out of the 4th/5th gen stuff since my PC's hardly strong enough to map-edit the Advance GEN games, so I dunno much about that.
                      I heard somewhere at one point in time too that the Pokedex for the GBA games finally got an upgrade, as someone apparently managed to fit more pokemon in the pokedex.

                      I guess this could count as a request as well, was wondering if someone could point me towards the most recent advances in GBA hacking, considering the search isn't well suited for that, as I don't know what to search for.
                      Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

                      TL;DR? Zel might be back, People are dead, I need help finding updated info, any help?



                      If we really want advances lets work and focus in these catagories

                      1) More pokemon in the Pokedex (if possible adding more than the 25 allowed without replacing) this will do wonders in the hacking community it will rock our world!

                      2) A little more research on rom expansion, can we really use all the extra space for scripts etc?

                      3) the follow me script the everyone has been asking for (like pikachu in yellow)

                      this is all i have from the top of my head


                      If we can put our heads together and focus on these issues we can completely change the GBA hacking field the dynamics of it


                      tons of awesome hacks can be born if the issues above were tackled.

                      and i did hear that LinkandZelda and Zeikku returned in early Feb i guess they are still working on the lastest beta.

                      well thats my two cents thanks for the info guys.
                        #891    
                      Old March 3rd, 2011 (3:52 AM).
                      Platinum Lucario's Avatar
                      Platinum Lucario Platinum Lucario is offline
                      The Legendary Master of Light!
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2008
                      Location: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 1,561
                      Well, as some of you might already know... the ROMs of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White have gotten leaked. That's right... a day earlier than it's release. I'm actually pleased to know that as a matter of fact. I know the Maps will be the same in the English versions... but what about the images? Well, if we take a look at the images to see if they've changed in width and height... then maybe we'll learn something new from it?

                      I'm sure through our research in NDS ROMs and it's game development tastics... surely has helped us learn alot more about how they're made and all that. It just shows how quickly we've actually progressed compared to 2 years ago. Since we've now got the translated version of Crystal Tile 2... we can pretty much do more things. And thanks to the Sterling hex editor as well... it also is able to add and remove values... so we can add and decrease size in a file. Just imagine... if we are able to create an editor that will edit any .nds file and have most of it's development and editing tools. That surely would be wonderful. As I've also typed up a document on how to edit an image using Crystal Tile 2, which works wonders for me... except for one problem: resizing images of course. But I'm sure everything will be fine.
                      __________________
                      [Platinum Lucario's Signature]
                      If you need to disable my signature, please give me some advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thanks!
                      Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
                      It's time to change the future...
                      to a positive direction!

                      Let's prevent things from getting bad!

                      I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
                      Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
                        #892    
                      Old March 3rd, 2011 (10:09 PM).
                      0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
                      0m3GA ARS3NAL 0m3GA ARS3NAL is offline
                      Im comin' home...
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2008
                      Location: Superjail Penitentiary
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 1,812
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by masterquestmq View Post
                      If we really want advances lets work and focus in these catagories

                      1) More pokemon in the Pokedex (if possible adding more than the 25 allowed without replacing) this will do wonders in the hacking community it will rock our world!

                      2) A little more research on rom expansion, can we really use all the extra space for scripts etc?

                      3) the follow me script the everyone has been asking for (like pikachu in yellow)

                      this is all i have from the top of my head


                      If we can put our heads together and focus on these issues we can completely change the GBA hacking field the dynamics of it


                      tons of awesome hacks can be born if the issues above were tackled.

                      and i did hear that LinkandZelda and Zeikku returned in early Feb i guess they are still working on the lastest beta.

                      well thats my two cents thanks for the info guys.
                      1: It's been done but I forget by who

                      2: Long proven, I put all my scripts in the expanded part of the rom, and use the main part for tons more maps so I don't have to manually repoint them. (Since A-Map doesn't automatically put maps in expanded ROM's extra space if I remember right)

                      3: It can be done with ASM but nobodies done it yet... I was thinking of taking one more crack at learning ASM better, maybe after I learn how sprites are handled in ASM I'll do that, I've got the logic of it all in my head, I made one in XSE once but you had to place it on every tile to get it to work, this one would move another sprite whenever the player moving via button press routine is executed...
                      __________________
                      >Boot Jailbot
                      >Pass *****
                      .
                      .
                      Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
                      Greetings Warden
                      of Superjail Penitentiary
                      Awaiting user input...

                      >Display User_Info
                      ╠══User Info══╣
                      Username:
                      0m3GA ARS3NAL
                      Age: 18
                      Sex: Male ♂
                      Race: Caucasian
                      Quote:
                      "What is this
                      I don't even..."

                      M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
                      ╠══End of File══╣
                      Awaiting user input...

                      >
                        #893    
                      Old March 4th, 2011 (7:15 AM). Edited March 6th, 2011 by kringlur.
                      kringlur's Avatar
                      kringlur kringlur is offline
                      Velkominn í heim POKéMON!
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2011
                        Location: Uppsala, Sweden
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Hasty
                        Posts: 90
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by -Cygnus- View Post
                        Just a quick (but kind of heavy) question:
                        Does anyone know if there has ever been/is a... "map" of a Pokemon ROM? I guess just some sort of text file/pdf that says stuff like "Pokemon data is located in between offsets ###### and ######" "Trainer ID is loacted at ######" etc. I know that people that make tools know where certain bits of data are, but I was just wondering if it's ever been compiled into one big encyclopedia of hacking so to speak...

                        Thanks!
                        Made a compilation: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQ8I1POF
                        Mostly for Red, but has stuff for the others too. It's just compiled info from various places. Please comment with fixes/additions/whathaveyou.
                          #894    
                        Old March 4th, 2011 (12:47 PM).
                        colcolstyles's Avatar
                        colcolstyles colcolstyles is offline
                        Yours truly
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: May 2008
                        Location: The Bay Area
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 1,584
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL View Post
                        3: It can be done with ASM but nobodies done it yet... I was thinking of taking one more crack at learning ASM better, maybe after I learn how sprites are handled in ASM I'll do that, I've got the logic of it all in my head, I made one in XSE once but you had to place it on every tile to get it to work, this one would move another sprite whenever the player moving via button press routine is executed...
                        Well, back in September I made this. Recently I completely reworked it so that it now supports running and ledge jumping but I still haven't tackled the problem of switching maps yet.
                        __________________

                        Brother of Vrai
                          #895    
                        Old March 13th, 2011 (6:05 PM).
                        Lyzak's Avatar
                        Lyzak Lyzak is offline
                        wishes he had a Hacking Team
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quiet
                          Posts: 33
                          Hmm...
                          Well, I'm a bit late to the party it seems.

                          Regardless, what base should I use for my Hack?

                          I possess virtually no programming, engineering or scripting talents, so I really don't know my way around the back of a ROM... I'm the artistic person that has already spent too much time drawing overworld maps, tossing tiles together to make towns and routes, and plotting out the story.

                          Ages ago on this thread there was a discussion about FireRed versus Emerald. What are the major differences? Music was mentioned (but what does that even mean to someone who likes to WRITE his own music?), as were tilesets. Can Emerald have two overworld maps like FireRed? And on top of that, is attempting animated sprites suicidal for someone who wants to, if human resources provide, incorporate Generation IV Pokémon and moves into the game?

                          ...and of course, various and sundry other questions.

                          -Lyzák
                          (looking for a hack team, btw. A GOOD hack team. Just throwin that out there. Look for me on the Team Discussion forum.)
                            #896    
                          Old March 13th, 2011 (9:09 PM).
                          0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
                          0m3GA ARS3NAL 0m3GA ARS3NAL is offline
                          Im comin' home...
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2008
                          Location: Superjail Penitentiary
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Gentle
                          Posts: 1,812
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Lyzak View Post
                          Hmm...
                          Well, I'm a bit late to the party it seems.

                          Regardless, what base should I use for my Hack?

                          I possess virtually no programming, engineering or scripting talents, so I really don't know my way around the back of a ROM... I'm the artistic person that has already spent too much time drawing overworld maps, tossing tiles together to make towns and routes, and plotting out the story.

                          Ages ago on this thread there was a discussion about FireRed versus Emerald. What are the major differences? Music was mentioned (but what does that even mean to someone who likes to WRITE his own music?), as were tilesets. Can Emerald have two overworld maps like FireRed? And on top of that, is attempting animated sprites suicidal for someone who wants to, if human resources provide, incorporate Generation IV Pokémon and moves into the game?

                          ...and of course, various and sundry other questions.

                          -Lyzák
                          (looking for a hack team, btw. A GOOD hack team. Just throwin that out there. Look for me on the Team Discussion forum.)
                          Whatever base you start with is all up to you.
                          Fire Red has 4 Overworld Maps to work with, Emerald (Without ASM) has 1. (2 if you count the battle frontier Overworld, but it's not a very impressive overworld... lol.

                          Other than that, if you're planning on replacing the music, tiles, and other various aesthetic features, than it doesn't much matter what one you choose, especially if you're not going to be doing the scripting, or ASM. Otherwise those would be things that you'd need to look at, considering Emerald and Fire Red can differ from time to time in scripts. There are game-specific commands that I can't exactly remember off the top of my head, and the RAM data probably looks a bit different indeed (coming from an ASM standpoint).

                          Anyways, just pick your favorite and work from there, if you come across a hurdle you need help with, were always here, and willing to help.
                          __________________
                          >Boot Jailbot
                          >Pass *****
                          .
                          .
                          Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
                          Greetings Warden
                          of Superjail Penitentiary
                          Awaiting user input...

                          >Display User_Info
                          ╠══User Info══╣
                          Username:
                          0m3GA ARS3NAL
                          Age: 18
                          Sex: Male ♂
                          Race: Caucasian
                          Quote:
                          "What is this
                          I don't even..."

                          M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
                          ╠══End of File══╣
                          Awaiting user input...

                          >
                            #897    
                          Old March 26th, 2011 (11:36 PM).
                          Incineroar's Avatar
                          Incineroar Incineroar is offline
                          the spirit of the fighter
                          • Moderator
                          • Platinum Tier
                          • Developer
                           
                          Join Date: May 2009
                          Location: Iki Town
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 13,453
                          Well, today went well for me. I learned how to insert music into Wii ISOs. I never knew it was so simple!
                          __________________
                            #898    
                          Old April 6th, 2011 (8:43 PM).
                          mucus's Avatar
                          mucus mucus is offline
                          Moémon Master
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2008
                            Location: The Usa
                            Age: 32
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 333
                            Hey so I'm picking up Moémon, and I'm gonna try to make a full ROM hack out of it. I'm updating the dex entries, cries, any sprites that need to be redone, script, title screen.
                            Any advice that can be given would be greatly appreciated!
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Moémon
                            (Hack of Pokémon Leaf Green)

                            In the world of Moémon there has been an accident at an animation studio. While they working on a television show based on the Pokémon of the world, something happened that caused the chibitized-anthropomorphized versions of Pokémon. They called themselves Moémon. Whatever happened in the studio spread like a virus, and soon the Moémon spread throughout the world. Not much was known about the virus, except it caused rampant growth in Pokémon. . .

                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            That's about all of the concept that I have come up with thus far.
                            So again, any help in any aspect of ROM hacking would be greatly appreciated!
                            Ciao
                              #899    
                            Old April 21st, 2011 (4:36 PM).
                            darkfighter's Avatar
                            darkfighter darkfighter is offline
                            That random guy
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2009
                              Location: in a chair?
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 50
                              I'm really having trouble thinking of the name for these evil guys! But before we throw some ideas, I'll let in you in on a piece of the story:

                              The Team, located in (Name coming soon) region is a secret orginization dedicated to creating their own Pokemon. Their goal is quite simple: To replace pokemon in the world with new, more "improved" pokemon, also believing that the pokemon are "inferior", aside from legendaries. The region itself can be seen crawling with synthetic pokemon made from Team (BLANK). Already, trainers, Gym Leaders, and even a member of the Elite 4 are catching on to the idea of stronger, better pokemon. Many still oppose the ideas of synthetic pokemon, but with the growing popularity of the team, are pokemon safe?

                              Yeah...Discuss.
                              __________________
                              Best...Pokemon...Ever.
                                #900    
                              Old April 22nd, 2011 (9:16 AM). Edited April 22nd, 2011 by colcolstyles.
                              Shadow of Legends's Avatar
                              Shadow of Legends Shadow of Legends is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 6
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by darkfighter View Post
                                I'm really having trouble thinking of the name for these evil guys! But before we throw some ideas, I'll let in you in on a piece of the story:

                                The Team, located in (Name coming soon) region is a secret orginization dedicated to creating their own Pokemon. Their goal is quite simple: To replace pokemon in the world with new, more "improved" pokemon, also believing that the pokemon are "inferior", aside from legendaries. The region itself can be seen crawling with synthetic pokemon made from Team (BLANK). Already, trainers, Gym Leaders, and even a member of the Elite 4 are catching on to the idea of stronger, better pokemon. Many still oppose the ideas of synthetic pokemon, but with the growing popularity of the team, are pokemon safe?

                                Yeah...Discuss.
                                A strange pokemon hybrid appears and destroys everything in its path.
                                Who has caused this...
                                ... TEAM ALPHA CHAOS

                                Or:
                                Dark Alpha
                                Shadow Omega
                                Superior Darkness
                                Alpha Plague Team
                                Pink Fluffy Rhinos
                                Shades of Darkness
                                Chaomon
                                Synthemon
                                Synthenergizer
                                __________________

                                ~Every legend has a shadow~
                                Closed Thread
                                Quick Reply

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:14 AM.