Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #1901    
Old February 12th, 2011 (6:58 PM).
minchan's Avatar
minchan minchan is offline
Mudkip Worshipper
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: mudkip land
    Age: 23
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 714
    it's not THAT expensive... =P

    Well just save up some money and you can probably afford it... eventually. XD

    btw here's a clearer version of Zaraki's chart... it's the same page so I didn't lie about scanning stuff. lol I just cropped it so Photobucket wouldn't resize it:
    Click to see...
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1902    
    Old February 12th, 2011 (7:06 PM).
    -Jared-'s Avatar
    -Jared- -Jared- is offline
    Certified Responsible Adult
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: Northern California
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 1,817
    Yeah. Eventually. XD Haha, I also have to save up for college, ya know. XD

    Ahahaha, dead last in Kido. As to be expected. ^__^ Seeing him using Kido would be like Inoue using Shun Shun Rika to kill somebody. :0
    __________________
      #1903    
    Old February 12th, 2011 (7:36 PM).
    minchan's Avatar
    minchan minchan is offline
    Mudkip Worshipper
       
      Join Date: Aug 2008
      Location: mudkip land
      Age: 23
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 714
      THAT WOULD BE SCARY... Because I don't even think she'd try to kill anyone anyway... =P

      BTW I'm going to college next school year (this coming fall, technically)

      You do know you can get financial aid and stuff right? =P (and I don't think one book will make or break your funds!!!!!)

      *Shot*
      __________________
        #1904    
      Old February 12th, 2011 (7:40 PM).
      -Jared-'s Avatar
      -Jared- -Jared- is offline
      Certified Responsible Adult
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Northern California
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 1,817
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by minchan View Post
      THAT WOULD BE SCARY... Because I don't even think she'd try to kill anyone anyway... =P

      BTW I'm going to college next school year (this coming fall, technically)

      You do know you can get financial aid and stuff right? =P (and I don't think one book will make or break your funds!!!!!)

      *Shot*
      Haha, yeah, exactly. XD

      I know, but I am living at home with my parents, rent free, and I need a job so I can start actually helping out with things that pop up (like, oh, the car accident I was in a few weeks ago? >__>)
      __________________
        #1905    
      Old February 12th, 2011 (8:17 PM).
      minchan's Avatar
      minchan minchan is offline
      Mudkip Worshipper
         
        Join Date: Aug 2008
        Location: mudkip land
        Age: 23
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 714
        Well... I can't offer advice on a car accident. =P My dad handles those. XD
        (mom doesn't drive and here in NYC ya gotta be 18 for a license...) lol

        Maybe get a job babysitting or something? I personally don't because I suck handling kids. but lots of people do that for cash... and one payment will probably cover Color Bleach... XD

        I should really get a job... I need to buy more volumes of Bleach...
        Maybe over the summer. XD
        __________________
          #1906    
        Old February 12th, 2011 (8:23 PM).
        -Jared-'s Avatar
        -Jared- -Jared- is offline
        Certified Responsible Adult
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Location: Northern California
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 1,817
        Actually, I have an application for Taco Bell that I am gonna take in this coming week, so I hope that one works out for me...it's hard though, because I live in a small town, and most places are cutting back hours instead of hiring...like the grocery store where we shop. I would love to work there because I know the people and I usually end up going there at least once a day. XD But they needed to cut back hours so they can stay afloat...T__T

        I feel the need to post something about Bleach in this post as this is the Bleach fan club...XD How is the squad page coming along, minchan? XD
        __________________
          #1907    
        Old February 12th, 2011 (8:29 PM). Edited February 13th, 2011 by minchan.
        minchan's Avatar
        minchan minchan is offline
        Mudkip Worshipper
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Location: mudkip land
          Age: 23
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 714
          It's coming along. XD

          You can take a look at it if you want... The link is in the first post, where you'd expect it. (Under squad 10... XD)

          I've still got a bit of work to do though.

          edit:
          remember that pic of zaraki's chart?
          i did another edit. =P
          Just greyscaled and leveled it. For fun. XD (whenireallyshouldhavebeendoinghomework) oops. XD
          click

          EDIT:
          The url was screwed up before because I accidentally messed it up when typing it... Then when I tried to edit it, it said that PC was down! That's stupid. D=
          __________________
            #1908    
          Old February 12th, 2011 (9:30 PM). Edited February 13th, 2011 by Zameric.
          Zameric's Avatar
          Zameric Zameric is offline
          The One and Only
             
            Join Date: Jun 2008
            Location: Arizona
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 560
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by minchan View Post
            ^
            Wait... you only JUST got that???

            I think I mentioned it a while ago, but I got that a while back. XD
            Well until recently, I was kid of poor because I didn't do the allowance thing or have a job.
            Plus, or maybe as a result, I don't go out and buy every chapter as it comes out.
            Especially when I can get online for free. :p
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
            Also, I have some new stats ready, so if you want to change mine to the new names, here are some stats to go with it:

            Offense: 80
            Defense:80
            Mobility:100
            Kido: 70
            Intelligence: 80
            Stamina: 100

            That should put me at 510 total. I boosted my Stamina and Mobility to the max since I figured the whole dancing theme would kinda make that necessary. I also boosted my defense just a tad. If you think it's unnecessary, I understand.
            Alright, that puts you on par with me, stat wise.
            Doesn't seem real objectionable to me; unless someone else has a problem with it?

            Here are some fixed-up BDCs.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
            Ahahaha, dead last in Kido. As to be expected. ^__^ Seeing him using Kido would be like Inoue using Shun Shun Rika to kill somebody. :0
            Well I don't quite like that, since it's supposed to be part Spiritual Pressure too.
            He's a beast, spiritual pressure wise. I would have liked it better if they had given him like 30 or 40 originally.
            __________________


              #1909    
            Old February 13th, 2011 (2:07 AM).
            I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
            I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Age: 21
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 514
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
              Grrrr, you sent me on a Wiki Walk. >_____< Darn you Ilpeh.
              Bwuahahahahahaha!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
              Alright, that puts you on par with me, stat wise.
              Doesn't seem real objectionable to me; unless someone else has a problem with it?
              Eh, I've become a lot more lax about the stats plus, you didn't put 100 intelligence

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
              Well I don't quite like that, since it's supposed to be part Spiritual Pressure too.
              He's a beast, spiritual pressure wise. I would have liked it better if they had given him like 30 or 40 originally.
              Yeah, I don't like that they bunched Kidou and Reiatsu together, since while they're related, they aren't the same thing.
              __________________
              YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
              Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
                #1910    
              Old February 13th, 2011 (6:32 AM).
              Graceful's Avatar
              Graceful Graceful is offline
              あぁ、たいさ!♥
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Aug 2008
              Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
              Age: 20
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 2,253
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
              Seeing him using Kido would be like Inoue using Shun Shun Rika to kill somebody. :0
              O_O
              That has to be impossible, right?!

              MANGA
              Spoiler:
              Okay, for some reason, even though I read it it 3 minutes at the least, I found it quite good. Chad's speech was a little boring, but I got the idea of it. >.>
              __________________

              And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
                #1911    
              Old February 13th, 2011 (8:01 AM).
              Weeaboo Name Weeaboo Name is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Location: The Wired
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Gentle
                Posts: 7,541
                I know it's not really on topic but wouldn't have you lot wanted Orihime's power to have been developed a lot more. It might just be me but the basics of it seem a lot more interesting than Chad's. Perhaps Kubo wanted to keep her as the 99% useless character there to play the captured princess, meh.
                  #1912    
                Old February 13th, 2011 (10:00 AM).
                -Jared-'s Avatar
                -Jared- -Jared- is offline
                Certified Responsible Adult
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2009
                Location: Northern California
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Gentle
                Posts: 1,817
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
                Alright, that puts you on par with me, stat wise.
                Doesn't seem real objectionable to me; unless someone else has a problem with it?


                Well I don't quite like that, since it's supposed to be part Spiritual Pressure too.
                He's a beast, spiritual pressure wise. I would have liked it better if they had given him like 30 or 40 originally.
                Yeesh, I thought you had 530 as a total or something...I feel it's a little bloated now. XD I hate to be a bother, but could Stamina and Defense be taken down by ten each? I don't think I should be on par with the Captain Commander. XD

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
                Bwuahahahahahaha!

                Yeah, I don't like that they bunched Kidou and Reiatsu together, since while they're related, they aren't the same thing.
                Grrrrrrr. At least I love Tvtropes. XD

                And yeah, they either should do just Kido or Reiatsu or have separate stats. It gives off a false impression of who the characters are. :/
                __________________
                  #1913    
                Old February 13th, 2011 (12:30 PM).
                Zameric's Avatar
                Zameric Zameric is offline
                The One and Only
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2008
                  Location: Arizona
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 560
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
                  Yeesh, I thought you had 530 as a total or something...I feel it's a little bloated now. XD I hate to be a bother, but could Stamina and Defense be taken down by ten each? I don't think I should be on par with the Captain Commander. XD/
                  I think it was 520 before I changed the charts this time.
                  But sure, I can change it. It'll be up here soon, along with Graceful's.
                  Aizen is on par with Yamamoto, and Unohana is only like 20 points behind them. :p

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
                  I know it's not really on topic but wouldn't have you lot wanted Orihime's power to have been developed a lot more. It might just be me but the basics of it seem a lot more interesting than Chad's. Perhaps Kubo wanted to keep her as the 99% useless character there to play the captured princess, meh.
                  Spoiler:
                  I'd like for her to become a little more adept with her powers too.
                  I don't care if she doesn't get any new abilities, but I just want her to be a bit stronger.
                  But we don't know if she got stronger or not yet.
                  I'm still interested in seeing how Chad's powers have evolved.
                  __________________


                    #1914    
                  Old February 13th, 2011 (1:14 PM).
                  I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
                  I like Pokemon (...) I like Pokemon (...) is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 514
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
                    O_O
                    That has to be impossible, right?!
                    After my own wikiwalk, I have decided that nothing is impossible.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
                    I know it's not really on topic but wouldn't have you lot wanted Orihime's power to have been developed a lot more. It might just be me but the basics of it seem a lot more interesting than Chad's. Perhaps Kubo wanted to keep her as the 99% useless character there to play the captured princess, meh.
                    Orihime's are definitely the most interesting, being the first person to have been mentioned to have time related powers (and space AND time together, I wished Kubo elaborated more).
                    Oh, also,
                    Spoiler:
                    Remember how Orihime doesn't seem to wear her pins? One theory is that ICHIGO can't see them, because he can't sense anything reiatsu based. At first, this seems to make sense, but then he has his badge. If anyone wants to have a go at trying to make the theory make sense, be my guest.

                    [QUOTE=Pikapal642;6454464]Grrrrrrr. At least I love Tvtropes. XD[/QUOTE]
                    Ah, TV Tropes.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
                    Aizen is on par with Yamamoto, and Unohana is only like 20 points behind them. :p
                    You just compared Pikapal to Aizen.
                    __________________
                    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
                    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
                      #1915    
                    Old February 13th, 2011 (1:24 PM).
                    -Jared-'s Avatar
                    -Jared- -Jared- is offline
                    Certified Responsible Adult
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                    Location: Northern California
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 1,817
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
                    Orihime's are definitely the most interesting, being the first person to have been mentioned to have time related powers (and space AND time together, I wished Kubo elaborated more).
                    Oh, also,
                    Spoiler:
                    Remember how Orihime doesn't seem to wear her pins? One theory is that ICHIGO can't see them, because he can't sense anything reiatsu based. At first, this seems to make sense, but then he has his badge. If anyone wants to have a go at trying to make the theory make sense, be my guest.


                    You just compared Pikapal to Aizen.
                    Yes, I would LOVE more explanation about Orihime's powers. -__- It kinda seems like Kubo started to really delve in there, but then just kinda...quit.

                    I feel...conflicted. >__>
                    __________________
                      #1916    
                    Old February 13th, 2011 (1:46 PM).
                    Zameric's Avatar
                    Zameric Zameric is offline
                    The One and Only
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                      Location: Arizona
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 560
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
                      You just compared Pikapal to Aizen.
                      I was just joking... >.>

                      Here are some more charts.

                      __________________


                        #1917    
                      Old February 13th, 2011 (7:13 PM). Edited February 13th, 2011 by minchan.
                      minchan's Avatar
                      minchan minchan is offline
                      Mudkip Worshipper
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2008
                        Location: mudkip land
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 714
                        I figure I'll post the stats I want now...

                        I'll change them around from what I requested before, because my "stamina" is lower than my "physical strength"... =/ (I'm strong but I don't have as much stamina as strength... They're kinda different. XD)

                        Anyway here's the updated stats:

                        Offense 100
                        Defense 80
                        Mobility 70
                        Kido 100 (THIS AIN'T CHANGIN'!!!)
                        Intelligence 90
                        Stamina 80
                        Total: 520
                        I know it LOOKS high but it's harder to lower things with the phys. strength to stamina switch... (I would have changed the stats around differently had there been no switch. LOL) I had to incorporate the ability to throw heavy items really far somehow and I did it in offense instead of "physical strength" because that category no longer exists.

                        ...Just wondering, am I allowed multiples of 5 (that aren't multiples of 10) or not?

                        Just let me know *if* this is acceptable... I know it's probably a tad too high but...

                        Anyway let me know, and I'll come up with something. But let me decide what to lower, if anything has to be, okay? thanks. XD
                        __________________
                          #1918    
                        Old February 14th, 2011 (5:46 AM).
                        Merciless Cremator's Avatar
                        Merciless Cremator Merciless Cremator is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2010
                          Location: Seireitei....
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 72
                          Offense: [80]
                          I'm quick at chasing down opponents and using my reflexes to attack multiple points at once. My style of wearing them down with constant attacks and combination of strategies, uses this heavily, but not enough to be inflexible.

                          Defense: [60]
                          Against fighting multiple opponents or a foe with a with greater skill, I mainly try to out think and out maneuver them. So don't really have the need to block, but I can if I'm forced to, my reflexes being my saving grace.


                          Mobility: [100]
                          I focus heavily on this, on my attacks, counterattacks, dodging and chasing down opponents. I also depend on this to make up for my low defenses.

                          Kidou / Reiatsu: [100]
                          My zanpaktou runs on this, so obviously it would be what I'm best at. I use Kido in battle alot as well, so that is just another valid reason.


                          Intelligence: [100]
                          I hang around Ilp and Arc, I refuse to be the stupid one, so this is also a given. If you must know more reasons why, (CoughILPCough) then I'll give you more information.

                          I studied psychology so I basically have a psychological warfare with my foe, breaking down everything they believe in and stand for until they lose the will to fight, or even live depending on how much I mess them up.

                          Again, I hang around Ilp so Science is a given, but mostly on thermodynamics and the effects my fire and smoke from it can be used to their fullest potential.

                          ...move along, there is nothing else to see here. That you need to know about.

                          Stamina: [70]
                          I'm full of energy so I can fight for a long period of time. I can fight wounded, but I mostly depend more on my force of will and endurance in slug-fests (Long Battles with hit after hit being thrown.).
                          __________________

                            #1919    
                          Old February 14th, 2011 (4:09 PM). Edited February 14th, 2011 by Zameric.
                          Zameric's Avatar
                          Zameric Zameric is offline
                          The One and Only
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2008
                            Location: Arizona
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lax
                            Posts: 560
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by minchan View Post
                            I figure I'll post the stats I want now...

                            I'll change them around from what I requested before, because my "stamina" is lower than my "physical strength"... =/ (I'm strong but I don't have as much stamina as strength... They're kinda different. XD)

                            Anyway here's the updated stats:

                            Offense 100
                            Defense 80
                            Mobility 70
                            Kido 100 (THIS AIN'T CHANGIN'!!!)
                            Intelligence 90
                            Stamina 80
                            Total: 520
                            I know it LOOKS high but it's harder to lower things with the phys. strength to stamina switch... (I would have changed the stats around differently had there been no switch. LOL) I had to incorporate the ability to throw heavy items really far somehow and I did it in offense instead of "physical strength" because that category no longer exists.

                            ...Just wondering, am I allowed multiples of 5 (that aren't multiples of 10) or not?

                            Just let me know *if* this is acceptable... I know it's probably a tad too high but...

                            Anyway let me know, and I'll come up with something. But let me decide what to lower, if anything has to be, okay? thanks. XD
                            I didn't think you had much defensive skills, other than Kido.
                            Quite a bit different from your chart in the other club. >.>
                            No, I don't like numbers to end in 5's. Too hard to do on the chart.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Merciless Cremator View Post
                            Offense: [80]
                            I'm quick at chasing down opponents and using my reflexes to attack multiple points at once. My style of wearing them down with constant attacks and combination of strategies, uses this heavily, but not enough to be inflexible.

                            Defense: [60]
                            Against fighting multiple opponents or a foe with a with greater skill, I mainly try to out think and out maneuver them. So don't really have the need to block, but I can if I'm forced to, my reflexes being my saving grace.


                            Mobility: [100]
                            I focus heavily on this, on my attacks, counterattacks, dodging and chasing down opponents. I also depend on this to make up for my low defenses.

                            Kidou / Reiatsu: [100]
                            My zanpaktou runs on this, so obviously it would be what I'm best at. I use Kido in battle alot as well, so that is just another valid reason.


                            Intelligence: [100]
                            I hang around Ilp and Arc, I refuse to be the stupid one, so this is also a given. If you must know more reasons why, (CoughILPCough) then I'll give you more information.

                            I studied psychology so I basically have a psychological warfare with my foe, breaking down everything they believe in and stand for until they lose the will to fight, or even live depending on how much I mess them up.

                            Again, I hang around Ilp so Science is a given, but mostly on thermodynamics and the effects my fire and smoke from it can be used to their fullest potential.

                            ...move along, there is nothing else to see here. That you need to know about.

                            Stamina: [70]
                            I'm full of energy so I can fight for a long period of time. I can fight wounded, but I mostly depend more on my force of will and endurance in slug-fests (Long Battles with hit after hit being thrown.).
                            I guess this is alright since you're currently in the lead to become captain of Squad 2. xD
                            Hint: you should change the userbar in your signature.

                            __________________


                              #1920    
                            Old February 14th, 2011 (4:46 PM).
                            minchan's Avatar
                            minchan minchan is offline
                            Mudkip Worshipper
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2008
                              Location: mudkip land
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Female
                              Posts: 714
                              ^
                              Well it has to be higher than the other club because I'm a different rank. =P

                              Anyway...

                              Offense 100
                              Defense 70
                              Mobility 70
                              Kido 100 (THIS AIN'T CHANGIN'!!!)
                              Intelligence 90
                              Stamina 80
                              Total: 510

                              or

                              Offense 100
                              Defense 70
                              Mobility 60
                              Kido 100 (THIS AIN'T CHANGIN'!!!)
                              Intelligence 100
                              Stamina 80
                              Total: 510

                              How bout one of those? (BTW I would like 100 intel because I am a pretty analytical thinker and I usually formulate a plan to anything before really doing it... The only reason I have a 90 on the first request there is because ILP got mad at me before. =P I mean I don't care THAT much but... XD)

                              Actually I have one more way I *could* make my stats...

                              Offense 70
                              Defense 60
                              Mobility 50
                              Kido 199 (LOL)
                              Intelligence 80
                              Stamina 60
                              Total: 519
                              (Okay that one was just a joke... sorry. XD) But I don't suppose you can make me one like that for fun? Not as official but... Hahahahaha I'm sorry. I just think kido is awesome and stuff so... yeah... XD
                              __________________
                                #1921    
                              Old February 15th, 2011 (9:40 AM).
                              Zameric's Avatar
                              Zameric Zameric is offline
                              The One and Only
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2008
                                Location: Arizona
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lax
                                Posts: 560
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by minchan View Post
                                ^
                                Well it has to be higher than the other club because I'm a different rank. =P

                                Anyway...

                                Offense 100
                                Defense 70
                                Mobility 70
                                Kido 100 (THIS AIN'T CHANGIN'!!!)
                                Intelligence 90
                                Stamina 80
                                Total: 510
                                Hmm, well this is closer to what I was thinking, so I'll just go with this.
                                If I feel like, I'll make you the third one too. >.>
                                __________________


                                  #1922    
                                Old February 15th, 2011 (10:02 AM). Edited February 15th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
                                RASENCERO's Avatar
                                RASENCERO RASENCERO is offline
                                MWOEHAHAHA!!!
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                                  Location: Galaxy Center
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 502
                                  New charts? Awesome.

                                  Offense 90
                                  Defense 70
                                  Mobility 70
                                  Kido 80
                                  Intelligence 100 (considering that Ilpy and me are the only ones who are actually in squad 12)
                                  Stamina 80

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ilp
                                  That is AAAAAWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
                                  The dragon is called Icarus. He was kid Gohan's friend.
                                  I would probably have chosen different characters, though (ignoring that the Queen is a girl).

                                  We DEFINITELY need to do an alignment for the Bleach characters.
                                  For those of you who don't know what the alignments are, they are:
                                  Lawful Good
                                  Neutral Good
                                  Chaotic Good
                                  Lawful Neutral
                                  True Neutral
                                  Chaotic Neutral
                                  Lawful Evil
                                  Neutral Evil
                                  Chaotic Evil
                                  Its DBZ, of course its awesome.
                                  I would have at least used different ones for the bad guys team.

                                  Hmmm.... I didn't know that. I would be Spiderman Neutral Good.
                                  Actually up until recently I hadn't heard of tvtropes.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ILP
                                  Orihime's are definitely the most interesting, being the first person to have been mentioned to have time related powers (and space AND time together, I wished Kubo elaborated more).
                                  Oh, also,
                                  Spoiler:

                                  Remember how Orihime doesn't seem to wear her pins? One theory is that ICHIGO can't see them, because he can't sense anything reiatsu based. At first, this seems to make sense, but then he has his badge. If anyone wants to have a go at trying to make the theory make sense, be my guest.
                                  I think at some point we have to learn more about her powers, its inevitable.
                                  Spoiler:
                                  If her pins are her fullbring, he should be able to see them. Considering her brother gave them to her, it means that they were normal objects to begin with. I still think something else is going on with her pins/powers, but I can't seem to put my finger on it...


                                  309:
                                  Spoiler:

                                  It was epic. I wish it lasted longer.
                                  Only Aizen's last form was a bit weird, it actually came out of him!
                                  His face was still on the sides of his head!

                                  I suddenly realized that the hougyoku is very similar to the philosopher stone (FMA); It fed on souls and the other hougyoku.




                                  I WAS writing some research article, so I ended up looking for stuff like this:
                                  __________________



                                    #1923    
                                  Old February 15th, 2011 (10:36 AM).
                                  Weeaboo Name Weeaboo Name is offline
                                  Banned
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                                    Location: The Wired
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Gentle
                                    Posts: 7,541
                                    309
                                    Spoiler:
                                    I was actually a little bit unimpressed with how it ended, really feel they could have done better with the source material.

                                    Anyway, i guess next week will wrap up this arc. I wonder if it will be a decent filler arc next as i can't see them going with the manga yet.
                                      #1924    
                                    Old February 15th, 2011 (11:18 AM).
                                    Zameric's Avatar
                                    Zameric Zameric is offline
                                    The One and Only
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2008
                                      Location: Arizona
                                      Age: 25
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Lax
                                      Posts: 560
                                      Here are Min and Rasencero's new battle data charts...

                                      __________________


                                        #1925    
                                      Old February 15th, 2011 (2:57 PM).
                                      minchan's Avatar
                                      minchan minchan is offline
                                      Mudkip Worshipper
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2008
                                        Location: mudkip land
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Posts: 714
                                        Coolz.

                                        But wait... the third one Only If You Feel Like It??? D=

                                        LOL jk.

                                        Imma add mine to my squad post now.
                                        __________________
                                         

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:53 PM.