Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central | Pokkén

Old January 4th, 2011 (1:28 AM).

My life would suck without you

• Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant

Just found a Shiny Swinub in Pokemon Platinum neer Snowpoint City and began training it.

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 4th, 2011 (3:16 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet

Shame to see this club being pretty much dead. It was good when lost of people used to do. But now there are loads of people doing it and it has kind of lost its speciality to get a shiny.

Old January 26th, 2011 (3:40 PM).
    I think I'm here to stay

Hey guys, anyone happen to have and extra Japanese ditto? I just got back into pokemon because of BW, but...I sold all my games, with all my shinies (and my jap ditto).

Soul Silver FC- One sec...

Old January 26th, 2011 (3:50 PM). Edited January 27th, 2011 by G-Money.
      Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly

Hi!

I'm G-Money, and I've been shiny hunting for quite a while. I think it was February 2006 when I came across a gray Slugma. I looked online to see what it was, and I discovered shinys, which lead me to this thread. I've been following this thread ever since, although it never occurred to me to post my own shinys. :D

I always enjoyed reading about all the shinys you guys caught - it was great motivation to hunt for some myself. I don't like to see this club dead, so hopefully I'll be able to inject some life back into it.

Here are my shinys:

Slugma (Emerald) - Random Encounter
        Electrode (Ruby) - Random Encounter
        Shuppet (Emerald) - Random Encounter
        Zangoose (Ruby) - Random Encounter
        Dialga (Diamond) - SR
        Torchic (Sapphire) - SR
        Uxie (Diamond) - SR
        Bibarel (Diamond) - Safari Zone
        Bulbasaur (FireRed) - SR
        Magnemite (Diamond) - Egg Hatching
        Tangela (LeafGreen) - Random Encounter
        Giratina (Diamond) - SR

I'd love to finally join after lurking for so long, and hopefully this club can be revitalized.

EDIT: I just got a shiny Staravia!!! Joining this club gave me some extra motivation to start hunting again, so I've been looking for shinys practically nonstop over the past two days. I switch off between SRing for Treecko/Mudkip in Sapphire and hatching eggs in Diamond, which have been Croagunk eggs lately. I got bored of hatching and decided to shiny hunt in the wild, so I figured I'd work on filling my Pokedex while shiny hunting. I saw that I didn't have a Meowth, so I looked up where to find it and flew to the route where the mansion is. I didn't see any Meowth, but I figured I'd stay and shiny hunt on that route and see if a Meowth shows up in the meantime (none did). After seeing around 20 wild pokemon, I found a shiny Staravia!!! One quick ball - caught! I'll take a shiny over some Meowth any day!

Old January 30th, 2011 (6:24 PM). Edited January 31st, 2011 by Steven.
        Bubblegum Betch
        • Gold Tier

Nature: Naive

Quote:
        Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
        Hi!

I'm G-Money, and I've been shiny hunting for quite a while. I think it was February 2006 when I came across a gray Slugma. I looked online to see what it was, and I discovered shinys, which lead me to this thread. I've been following this thread ever since, although it never occurred to me to post my own shinys. :D

Hey G-Money! It's me, Yanappu from SPPF. ^-^

Anyways, I'd like to join. But judging from the fact the first post hasn't been updated for almost 5 years, I think this is kind of pointless to say.

I am a shiny hunter, actually my newest shiny is one I got just yesterday. In my White, I was breeding for a Shiny Snivy, and on the 1071st egg, I got a Shiny Snivy through the Masuda Method! It's Hardy, and it has Glare.

On 1/3/11 I found a rare random shiny in Black on Route 6, a Shiny Tabunne. I was just abusing them for EXP and a shiny one came up! I was so excited!

My first Black/White shiny came on 10/17/10. It was my first ever successful shiny hunt, and my shortest to this date. On the 36th egg, I hatched a Shiny Munna! It's male, it has a horrible nature and it has the worst ability out of the two it has (I think it's forewarn) but hey! At least it's shiny.

Before that, I got a Shiny Zubat in Soul Silver which is now a Crobat. And in 2008 I found a Shiny Whismur in Emerald.

I also have multiple Rumble shinies.

Right now, I am using the Masuda Method in Soul Silver to hatch a mystery shiny. I hope it hatches with the ability I want so I can use it for hunting.

Once I finish this box, I will have 210 hatched.

Snivy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dpjqwDbvNg
        Audino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEB9huGoYmI
        Munna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjbL30hgNJI

♪ Been there, done that, got the t-shirt ♫

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪

Old February 1st, 2011 (11:34 AM). Edited February 2nd, 2011 by G-Money.

Hey Landorus! Welcome (unofficially) to the Shiny Hunters Club!

I've been SRing for a shiny Drifloon in Diamond since last Friday. I'm at 1212 SRs now - I hope it shines soon!

In Ruby, I'm running around on the route before the Rusturf Tunnel, hoping for a random encounter shiny. All the Pokemon on that route are pretty cool, and so far I have seen 500 Nincada/Zigzagoon/Taillow/Whismur/Skitty.

In Sapphire, I'm SRing for a shiny Treecko. I think I was doing that a few years ago too, and that's how I got my shiny Torchic. I mustn't have been paying attention and forgot to move the cursor over to select Treecko, and when I looked down I saw shiny Torchic!! "lol" it was awesome; hopefully I'll get all 3 Hoenn starters eventually.

In FireRed, I'm playing through the game to get an Entei for Pokedex reasons. I decided to play the game with my shiny Bulbasaur, which should be pretty fun. Hopefully I'll get a random encounter shiny along the ordinary course of the game. Once I finish the game, I'll restart and go for Squirtle and Charmander, but that won't be for a really long time, "lol."

Good luck on your Landorus hunt, Landorus! Good luck to all the other shiny hunters - I know you're out there somewhere! :D

EDIT: 1234 Drifloon.
          EDIT II: 1313 Drifloon; Vermillion City in FireRed
          EDIT III: 1341 Drifloon. I spent all day playing FireRed, and now I'm in Saffron City. I've seen no shinys despite hundreds of encounters. I tried to face as few trainers as possible so that I would have to raise my team almost entirely against wild Pokemon to maximize RE chances - I trained mostly against Diglett and Gastly hoping to run into a shiny, but no luck. I'm going to take a break from the regular course of the game for a while and do a few SRs for a shiny Hitmonlee.

Path of the Ghost: 12/18
          Path of the Starter: 10/18

Old February 1st, 2011 (2:24 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2011 by Steven.
          Bubblegum Betch
          • Gold Tier

Good luck on your Drifloon hunt and thanks for the luck! o:

Today I had a snow day, and I spent the entire day dual SRing for Landorus on and off. I am now at 1,000 SRs on my first day! WOO! Tomorrow I might have another snow day which would be awesome!

I have 3 boxes of Staryu eggs in Soul Silver that have not hatched. I figure I should go hatch those now since I am not going to do any more SRs today.

_____

MAJOR EDIT:

Oh my god you guys! I just found a shiny!

After just 350 Pokemon in Eterna Forest (on the 351st Pokemon) I found a Shiny Bidoof. Not one that I was looking for, but hey, it's shiny! This was the very first encounter I did today!

It's Gentle and has Simple.

When I was recording the video, it stopped recording half way through thanks to my SD card being full. (Even though my camera is supposed to tell me, but it surely did not.) So, I don't have the capture on film. So really, the video I took is pointless. But..I will still upload it. Here are the pictures!

Spoiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osC5pSeh6uo

----

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I WAS JUST TALKING TO ZABI AND IVYON ON MSN AND A SHINY STARLY HATCHED! ON THE 7TH EGG! HOLY JESUS!

It's Careful and Female, no egg moves.

Spoiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXcjdbP8TMI

Old February 7th, 2011 (2:44 PM). Edited February 7th, 2011 by G-Money.

Congrats on the shinys, Landorus!

I recently realized that every time I turn on my Ruby version, I get the dreaded "internal battery is dead" message. I just did a little research on it, and it looks like that means no more soft resetting, as that adds tons of time to each reset.

Luckily, I still have my Sapphire version. I haven't put in nearly as many hours (00:02 on my current file, "lol," but I've had other files before that) so thankfully I still have some time. But eventually, it too will run dry and cease its shiny-producing goodness. Thus, I must embark on an epic quest!

I hereby commence The Race Against Time: A Quest to Conquer Hoenn!

The demands are great - I must procure every SRable shiny in Sapphire! It is an ambitious quest, but success would be legendary. It would surely capture for me shiny hunting fame. All other hunts are immediately postponed so that I can focus on this daring quest. Success would make me a shiny hunting legend; failure would bring great shame.

As I embark on this journey, I look forward to a bright future. Many shinys await! As I see it now, there will probably be 13-14 shinys on my quest:

Torchic
            Treecko
            Mudkip
            Kyogre
            Rayquaza
            Beldum
            Regice
            Castform
            Regirock
            Registeel
            Kecleon
            Fossil
            Latios?

I technically began my quest in July of 2007, when I obtained shiny Torchic. However, I knew not of the dire situation in which Hoenn now finds itself. Time is running out - the shinys must be captured!

I have an Eon Ticket on some of my games, but I'm not sure if I've used up the Mixing Records limit, so I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to hunt for Latios. If I missed any, please let me know - no Hoenn SRable shiny shall escape my grasp! Mwahahahaa!

*injects epicness to the thread*

Let the hunt begin!

Old February 12th, 2011 (8:35 PM). Edited February 12th, 2011 by Runasutaru.
            Guardian Spectre

Nature: Quirky

Yo, yo, yo, everyone! Long time no see or, to those that don't know me, howdy there and (late or not so late) welcome aboard; I am here on my periodic SHC visit, as per usual!

Reading the last few posts in the thread, I sort of agree with the fact that Shinies seem to have become more widespread thanks to RNG abuse, Pokésav and general antics with events and such. Still, let it not demotivate you, for you hunt for yourself and no other (save for the occasional silly competition in here, hehe) - let the glory of the Shiny Hunter fill you with passion for the glitter!

I've mostly been sticking to my things in WoW (ooh boy, being GM is rough!), university and nitpicky life stuff in general, but I've had one of my usual surges of Pokémon playing inspiration as of late, playing with my bro in Multi Room Battle Tower and doing some Shiny Hunting!

Unreliable as it usually is, I've been indulging in one of the craziest methods - GTS hunting! I actually managed to nick a legit Shiny Golem off it! Too bad I can't nickname her but hey, Golem's a cool mythical creature.

...Of course, I also nabbed a not-so legit Shiny Latios with some time description imperfections (LOL, Lvl 40 to 99 in less than one day after being transferred from Hoenn) and, on the other hand, waaaay too perfect IVs and such. I'm keeping him because he's got a cool nick - Silverbolt - and is nevertheless fun to have; big green thing following me around on SS.
              Still, I might be able to hack him into looking legit (still hax, oh well), simply to see if it's doable - SID to IV/Nature correspondence and other factors. Of course, this means he's not part of my listed Shinies, for obvious reasons.

Oh yeah, almost forgot! I've acquired a Shiny Eevee from a player-emulated GTS distribution event (good lads at /vp/) - it's the one from that Championship a while back; gonna keep him as he is, a cool-looking silver Eevee.

Quote:
              Latios? (...) not sure whether or not I'll be able to hunt for Latios(...)

While it would be pretty darn useful to have the Eon Ticket version to SR, if you at least have Latios available as a roamer (don't remember how Emerald worked with those - can you even have him roaming, there?), it's possible. It's been done and you can see that if you really roll back in the SHC thread. It's pretty long-drawn, though. I think it involved saving right after beating the Elite Four, watching the TV show and having to snipe the Pokémon down without a map indicator, since it's the first time seeing it. Good luck if you follow that route! It reminds me of the insanity of going for a Shiny Entei/Raikou pre Wi-Fi event.

Anyway, moving on to what I'm actually hunting right now!...

...Nothing in specific, actually. Most of my latest activity has been bashing the Battle Frontier and messing around at the Pokéathlon, so not all that many wild, event or hatched Pokémon available. I do have plans to SR for a Shiny Lugia at some point, however - I'll keep you informed when I get to doing it!

Outside of that, perhaps collateral Shinies from breeding competitive Pokémon, especially now that I want to try to keep up a strong Battle Tower Streak. Breeding doesn't need as many kids these days, thanks to the Power items and other breeding tweaks, thankfully! *Grumbles and remembers hatching over 5000 Torchic eggs to no avail* Speaking of which, it's been my preferred method for so long but I'm yet to find a Shiny by hatching. Strange fate, is it not?

Well, I'll be watchin' the club here! You guys behave now and enjoy your hunts!

P.S: Updated Shiny card in my sig. Hurray for symbolism in icons! (Wild/egg/reset/radar/trade/event)

~*Guardian Spectre of the Shiny Hunters' Club*~

Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Old February 14th, 2011 (3:53 PM).
              Wizard

Nature: Lax

Found a shiny Spinda in Emerald. Named him snot :3

This signature has been disabled.
                Use of spoiler tags.
                Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Old February 21st, 2011 (10:59 AM).
                Media Arts and Game Development

I've only hunted one shiny, and that was a shiny mareep, so i could name ampharos, Ampharoh!
                  And on my 63 egg of using the Masuda method... it shined!

Old February 21st, 2011 (1:31 PM).

Nature: Docile

I got a shiny Nidoqueen in leaf green and a shiny gastorodon in diamond

Old February 21st, 2011 (3:02 PM).
                    Hear Me Roar
                    • Silver Tier

Nature: Bold

Wow the front page hasn't been updated in 5 years!!
                    Maybe this group should be closed and remade?

well anyway I caught a Shiny Golbat, and hatched a shiny Spoink,Beldum,Charmander,Cherubi and Roselia

Old February 22nd, 2011 (1:02 PM).

I've been hunting a lot for Treecko in my quest to get all Sapphire SRable shinys, and sure enough, I'm taunted by the uncatchable shiny Poochyena. :/ At least I can say I saw a shiny, even though I couldn't catch it! Hopefully shiny Treecko is on the way...

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Runasutaru View Post
                      While it would be pretty darn useful to have the Eon Ticket version to SR, if you at least have Latios available as a roamer (don't remember how Emerald worked with those - can you even have him roaming, there?), it's possible. It's been done and you can see that if you really roll back in the SHC thread. It's pretty long-drawn, though. I think it involved saving right after beating the Elite Four, watching the TV show and having to snipe the Pokémon down without a map indicator, since it's the first time seeing it. Good luck if you follow that route! It reminds me of the insanity of going for a Shiny Entei/Raikou pre Wi-Fi event.

Thanks! I might try that method a few times, but it sounds extremely time-consuming; probably around 10 minutes per reset! Unfortunately, I don't have 81,920 minutes in most of my days!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Folkedahl View Post
                      Found a shiny Spinda in Emerald. Named him snot :3

Congratulations! My first shiny was in Emerald, on the Spinda route... *nostalgia*

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by pooch View Post
                      I got a shiny Nidoqueen in leaf green and a shiny gastorodon in diamond

Awesome, nice shinys!

Grr, your name reminds me of that uncatchable shiny Poochyena! >

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gearuvagen View Post
                      Wow the front page hasn't been updated in 5 years!!
                      Maybe this group should be closed and remade?

well anyway I caught a Shiny Golbat, and hatched a shiny Spoink,Beldum,Charmander,Cherubi and Roselia

Wow, congrats on all those shinys! Beldum must have taken a long time, since it has so many egg steps. That's a really cool collection you have there.

I don't like the idea of remaking the club - this thread is filled with so many awesome shiny stories, it would be a shame to kill it. Each post here is like we're adding to history.

*continues Treecko hunt*

Old February 22nd, 2011 (9:36 PM).
                      Hear Me Roar
                      • Silver Tier

after a disappointing attempt at chaining a shiny Mareep I believe I'm going to SS to Masuda for a shiny Poochyena. wish me luck.

Oh. I also left out some shiny's that are on my Diamond they include Barboach,Cacturne,Vulpix,Bronzor. Vulpix and Bronzor were hatched thanks to my Jap Ditto ,Cacturne and Barboach were traded over from my Plat for safe keeping.... any way onto hatching Pochyenas (I've a feeling this will take awhile)

Old February 26th, 2011 (8:01 PM). Edited February 27th, 2011 by G-Money.

YES!!!!! I GOT SHINY TREECKO!!!!!!

Finally, I got my shiny target! I had been hunting it like a madman, "lol." I got so frustrated with my lack of success that I just sat down and said, "I'm sick of not getting a shiny Treecko. I'm going to sit here and not do anything else until I get a shiny." So yeah, I spent around 8 hours hunting today, the last 3 of which were pure shiny hunting and nothing else. I was dual SRing, going for Treecko in Sapphire and the Game Corner shinys in Leaf Green. I was going to turn it in for the night after one more batch of Game Corner Pokemon, but shiny Treecko graced me as I was purchasing the final batch of the night! Honestly, I was expecting to get a Game Corner shiny first since I get around 25 or so per group (opposed to 1 Treecko per SR), but I was lucky and got my primary target!! Shiny Treecko looks really cool, too - I was expecting it to be a good shiny, but it looks even better in the actual game than its online sprite does!!

I feel awesome! Whoo!! 2/13 Sapphire SRable shinys shone!

EDIT: I ended up saving 5 times afterwards, "lol." I didn't want to turn the game off! :D

EDIT II: Hunting Status:

I've gotten Treecko safely to another game and restarted Sapphire; now I'm going after shiny Mudkip to complete my shiny Hoenn starter trio, which is a part of the larger Hoenn SRable quest. I'm thinking about trading Torchic and Treecko back over once I get Mudkip so that I can play through the game with a team of the three shiny starters. That would be pretty fun, but my only reservation is whether or not I'm comfortable with evolving my shiny starters. Any suggestions? Anyone have a good reason to hate shiny Blaziken, Sceptile, or Swampert?

Occasionally I'll dual hunt, so here are my targets in my other games:

Ruby: Nincada/Skitty/Zigzagoon/Whismur/Poochyena (grr...)/Taillow

FR: Hitmonlee

LG: various Game Corner assortments (I don't have the patience to get 80 Abra though, "lol." Good luck to ShinyDoug - it's monotonous!)

Emerald: Not much, really. I've mass-evacuated half of it to restart for Totodile and Cyndaquil, but I don't feel like playing through right now since I'll be playing through Sapphire soon (I hope!). Besides, it's going to take a really long time to trade over the hundreds of Pokemon I have there!

Diamond: Drifloon

Pearl: the grass behind Lake Acuity

Platinum: Turtwig/Piplup/Chimchar\

Old February 28th, 2011 (8:40 AM).
                        Guardian Spectre

Nature: Quirky

Quote:
                          YES!!!!! I GOT SHINY TREECKO!!!!!!

Congrats on your Shiny Treecko! I prefer the greener colour scheme the normal version offers, but a well-hunted Shiny is worthy of respect. I hope you'll avenge the lost Poochyena, soon!

Quote:
                          Anyone have a good reason to hate shiny Blaziken, Sceptile, or Swampert?

Simple: I find Grovyle to be way cooler than Sceptile, Shiny or not; that's me, though. Everything else seems like a matter of taste - Shiny Torchic and Combusken are yellow while Blaziken is a dark crimson.
                          Swampert, Swampert... *Shrugs* Can't think of anything, honestly.

News from me:
                          - No Shiny over here, but I went to the Colombo mall in Lisbon with my bro today and we both got Celebi Wonder Cards in each of our two games! I'll be SRing on one of them and resetting for a good IV'd Celebi on the other game.

Anyway... keep on hunting, people! Good luck and may you have many sparkles!

~*Guardian Spectre of the Shiny Hunters' Club*~

Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Old March 2nd, 2011 (8:36 AM).
                          Master of the Elements
                          • Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty

This group has been closed since the creator hasn't been here in two years. Someone else is recreating it.

The bloody blade

Old March 2nd, 2011 (9:21 AM). Edited August 16th, 2011 by Steven.
                          Bubblegum Betch
                          • Gold Tier

The Shiny Hunters' Club

What is the Shiny Hunters' Club?

This club is all about shinies! Anything involving shiny Pokémon is allowed here. Be it your shiny hunting quests, discussion of your favorite shinies, shiny artwork, and so on. Be sure to follow the rules, and yes, we will know if you read them when you join.

Please make sure you read the rules, read the second post for contests, and click here for the PokeDex!

Please support the club in your signatures!

The Rules

• Be respectful to all members, and don't be rude to the owner/co-owners in or outside the club, if you have a complaint those are perfectly fine. Do not accuse someone of hacking. If you think they are, PM the owner or co-owner. Don't be rude to owner's or co-owners regarding the club. That will get you a strike.
                          • Don't post anything not-shiny related, and don't just post saying congrats or thanks. Doing so will be spam. Don't post discussing cheating. This is not a trade thread, as long as trading is not the only thing you're talking about, you're okay.[Update 1]
                          • Don't complain about a small number of eggs/SRs/REs. As in don't go.."I hatched 50 eggs, why won't it appear?! ;_;" It's annoying as hell.
                          • To join, all you need to do is post.
                          • To get in the PokeDex, you must PM me your shinies. I will probably see your post, but just make sure.
                          • Breaking a forum rule here will get you reported and a strike.
                          • Shiny Pokemon obtained on ROMs are allowed to be discussed and counted towards the PokeDex. Please read the spoiler below for details regarding this.
                            Spoiler:
                            Save states are not allowed. Although, they're not a big deal if you use them for Pokemon that obviously will be caught with ease, it's an unfair advantage if you'd come across a Pokemon with Explosion.

If you create events then soft reset for them, you will be allowed to discuss your shiny in the club. However it will not be counted on the PokeDex.

ROM Hack shinies (such as from games like Shiny Gold) do count. Unless of course, it's from a custom event (i.e. Jirachi or Celebi.)

Editing the wild Pokemon data is not allowed. You are not allowed to edit Route 1 and make Mewtwo appear in the grass. That is NOT fair in the slightest.

Contact the Staff

Please contact the club creator and co-owners if you are having any problems. If you feel we can not provide the support you need, please contact the forum staff - we are not forum staff. The following is this club's staff:
                          • Landorus
                          • TwilightBlade
                          • ShinyDoug
                          • R.K 9
                          • Latios Master

Member List

#
                          2Cool4Mewtwo |

#A
                          Alternative
                          AntiZero
                          Apex
                          AshyBird
                          AyameHikaru

#B
                          Ben Purse

#C
                          candy fennec
                          carefulwetpaint
                          Chr. Draco | |

#D
                          DarkraiDaviz
                          DarkTorchic
                          dithyrambos
                          Doubles
                          Drimza

#E
                          Evil Sonic

#F
                          Fireworks

#G
                          G-Money
                          Gearuvagen
                          Giraffe

#H
                          HaloSonic
                          Haunter Master
                          HellDog
                          hiff8
                          Hipster Haunter
                          Hooh54

#I
                          iRock
                          It's Just Fufu

#J
                          JalordaSerpent7

#L
                          Lake of Retro
                          lunaeclipse
                          lunemoon

#M
                          Metal Electric
                          MICAHISCOOL888

#N
                          Nato4eyes |
                          NightOfRemorse

#O
                          ollieclark17
                          Otherworld9) |

#P
                          PinkPirate
                          poketranier729
                          PokeTrainer87
                          pokewalker
                          ponpasdejabon

#R
                          Raichu1988
                          Razer302
                          Razor Leaf
                          Rooke
                          Runasutaru
                          rustymenon

#S
                          Shiny Celebi
                          SHINY CHARIZARD#1
                          ShinyHunterExtreme
                          Suicune™

#T
                          Tails05
                          TamaTurtle
                          TheGr8
                          Totodile42
                          Troggy

#U
                          U_Flame
                          Uade

#V
                          vagrantwanderer

#W
                          Weber

#Z
                          zwertydog

#Contributors
                          Mukkamoto: Created the CSS for an old Claim a Country thread I had - decided to recycle their hard work!

Old March 4th, 2011 (1:14 PM). Edited August 1st, 2011 by Steven.
                          Bubblegum Betch
                          • Gold Tier

Current Races and Contests
                          This post is going to be used for contest information, and only contest information. PokeRadar not allowed.

Random Route Challenge

Spoiler:

IF YOU WANT ME TO FIND YOUR ROUTE FOR YOU, JUST SAY SO. FINDING IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING!

Name: Random Route Challenge
                          Rules: You must encounter Pokemon constantly on a random route (see below, you do NOT choose) until you get a shiny Pokemon. It must only be on the route. If you want me to find your route for you, just say so. You must print-screen your results (both the generation and route number) for proof that you did not pick it yourself.
                          Prize: Honorable mention in the prize section of the second post and next to your name on the member list.
                          Winners: 1st- 2Cool4Mewtwo 2nd 3rd

How to Find Your Route
                          1. Go to www.random.org
                          2. On the right is the number generator. Your first number will be 1, and the last will be 5. This will tell you the generation you'll be hunting in. If you get 1 or 2, you can play remakes. If you get 1, you can choose Fire Read/Leaf Green/Heart Gold/Soul Silver
                          3. Let's say you get 3. Now, you must look up how many routes are in Hoenn. Hoenn has the routes from 201 to 230, so you will generate a number in between them. Let's say I got 222, so I have to hunt on route 222 now until I get a shiny.

Special Conditions
                          1. If you get generation 1, and you want the chance to hunt in the Sevii Islands, instead of using 1 through 25 do 1 through 32. If you get for 26 you have to hunt on Island One, 27 Island Two, and so on. You can choose wherever you want to hunt on that island.
                          2. If your chosen route has a cave or other area connected to it, you can choose to hunt in there. But you can only hunt in one place, you can't alternate between the cave and route.
                          3. If you get Generation 1, you can hunt in FR/LG and in the Kanto part of HG/SS.
                          4. If you get Generation 2, you can NOT hunt in the Kanto part of HG/SS/G/S/C.

Routes
                          1. Kanto's routes are 1-25
                          2. Johto's routes are 29-46.
                          3. Hoenn's routes are 101-134.
                          4. Sinnoh's routes are 201-230.
                          5. Unova's routes are 1-18.

PokeCommunity Shiny Circuit

Spoiler:
                          You must complete ALL of these challenges to win. PokeRadar can not be used, nor can RNG abuse. All other hunting methods are allowed. You do not have to complete them in order. People in the paranthesis next to the challenge completed that challenge.

1. Prayer Challenge
                          - You must capture a shiny legendary Pokemon, in any game.
                          2. Dream Challenge (Landorus)
                          - You must hatch a Pokemon with a Dream World nature. If you don't have B/W you must hatch/catch a Pokemon that learns Hypnosis through level up.
                          3. Gender Challenge
                          - You must hatch/capture a Pokemon that can only be one gender.
                          4. Unique Challenge (G-Money) (ShinyDoug)
                          - You must hatch/capture a Pokemon that has a typing that no other Pokemon has.
                          5. Mediavel Challenge
                          - You must hatch/capture a Steel or Dragon type.

If you catch a Pokemon that applies to two different challenges, you must pick which one you want it to apply for. One Pokemon cannot be used for two challenges.

Awesome August

Spoiler:
                          What a cheesy name again

You must find one of these shinies (or an evolutionary form of it), you do not need to find all, just one! If you are participating in a monthly challenge, then it ends before you get the shiny, you do not get a prize for it.

1st Generation: Abra
                          2nd Generation: Phanpy
                          3rd Generation: Wailmer
                          4th Generation: Cherubi
                          5th Generation: Tynamo

Artwork Contest

Spoiler:
                          Create a piece of artwork that has something to do with shinies. There is no deadline as of yet. After we create a deadline and it passes, we will have the community here vote on which is best.

If you win, your art will be stored in this post for everyone to see.

Prizes have not been determined yet.

Past Contest Winners

Spoiler:
                          March Madness: Chr. Draco
                          May Myster: Chr. Draco
                          Journey Contest: Nato4eyes, Otherworld9), R.K 9

Old March 4th, 2011 (2:25 PM).
                          Bard of Rage

I'd love to join, I have not many shinies, but I do like them, .
                            For seven years? Pretty long, so I can be the first member and try to go up the ranks from there, right?
                            As for the Saint Patrick Event, I have a green Spinda in my emerald...does that count?

Old March 4th, 2011 (2:39 PM). Edited July 20th, 2011 by G-Money.

Shiny Pokedex

Spoiler:
                              Only Pokemon in handheld games count. Random encounter, soft resetting, chaining, masuda method, normal hatching all count towards the Pokedex. Events and RNG'd shinies do NOT. Please PM me your shinies. Any questions should be asked! I add all evolutionary forms to under your name unless you state otherwise (Such as saying you have a shiny Pidgeot and you caught it as a Pidgeotto)

Bulbasaur (G-Money)
                              Ivysaur (G-Money)
                              Venasaur (G-Money)
                              Charmander (Gearuvagen) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Charmeleon (Gearuvagen) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Charizard (Gearuvagen) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Squirtle
                              Wartortle
                              Blastoise
                              Caterpie
                              Metapod (MetalMario)
                              Butterfree (MetalMario)
                              Weedle (Otherworld9))
                              Kakuna (Otherworld9))
                              Beedrill (Otherworld9))
                              Pidgey (TwilightBlade) (Runasutaru) (Latios Master)
                              Pidgeotto (MetalMario) (TwilightBlade) (Runasutaru) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Latios Master)
                              Pidgeot (MetalMario) (TwilightBlade) (Runasutaru) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Latios Master)
                              Rattata (dithyrambos)
                              Raticate (dithyrambos)
                              Spearow (MetalMario)
                              Fearow (MetalMario)
                              Ekans
                              Arbok
                              Pikachu (Chr. Draco)
                              Raichu (Chr. Draco)
                              Sandshrew
                              Sandslash (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Nidoran (ponpasdejabon)
                              Nidorina (ponpasdejabon)
                              Nidoqueen (ponpasdejabon)
                              Nidoran (TwilightBlade)
                              Nidorino (TwilightBlade)
                              Nidoking (TwilightBlade)
                              Clefairy (Gearuvagen)
                              Clefable (Gearuvagen)
                              Vulpix (Gearuvagen) (Evil Sonic)
                              Ninetails (Gearuvagen) (Evil Sonic)
                              Jigglypuff
                              Wigglytuff
                              Zubat (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (pokewalker)
                              Golbat (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (Alternative) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (It's Just Fufu) (pokewalker) (Totodile42) (Chr. Draco) (Latios Master) (HaloSonic)
                              Oddish (Totodile42) (Latios Master)
                              Gloom (Totodile42) (Latios Master)
                              Vileplume (Latios Master)
                              Paras
                              Parasect
                              Venonat
                              Venomoth (TwilightBlade)
                              Diglett
                              Dugtrio (Chr. Draco)
                              Meowth (NightOfRemorse)
                              Persian (NightOfRemorse)
                              Psyduck (Chr. Draco)
                              Golduck (Chr. Draco)
                              Mankey
                              Primeape
                              Growlithe (Raichu1988) (R.K 9)
                              Arcanine (Raichu1988) (R.K 9)
                              Poliwag (MetalMario)
                              Poliwhirl (MetalMario)
                              Poliwrath
                              Abra (MetalMario) (Weber) (G-Money)
                              Kadabra (MetalMario) (Weber) (G-Money)
                              Alakazam (MetalMario) (Weber) (G-Money)
                              Machop (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Machoke (DarkTorchic) (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Machamp (DarkTorchic) (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Bellsprout
                              Weepinbell
                              Victreebel
                              Tentacool (Gearuvagen)
                              Tentacruel (Gearuvagen) (Runasutaru)
                              Geodude (Chr. Draco)
                              Graveler (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Golem (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Ponyta (TwilightBlade) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Rapidash (TwilightBlade) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Slowpoke (ShinyDoug)
                              Slowbro (ShinyDoug)
                              Magnemite (G-Money)
                              Magneton (G-Money)
                              Farfetch'd (Raichu1988) (Weber)
                              Doduo (Alternative)
                              Dodrio (Alternative)
                              Seel
                              Dewgong
                              Grimer
                              Muk
                              Shellder
                              Cloyster
                              Gastly
                              Haunter
                              Gengar
                              Onix
                              Drowzee
                              Hypno
                              Krabby (zwertydog)
                              Kingler (zwertydog)
                              Voltorb (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Electrode (G-Money) (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Exeggcute
                              Exeggutor
                              Cubone (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Marowak (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Hitmonlee
                              Hitmonchan
                              Lickitung
                              Koffing
                              Weezing (Chr. Draco)
                              Rhyhorn (Chr. Draco)
                              Rhydon (Chr. Draco)
                              Chansey (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Tangela (G-Money)
                              Kangaskhan
                              Horsea
                              Seadra
                              Goldeen
                              Seaking
                              Staryu (NightOfRemorse) (R.K 9)
                              Starmie (NightOfRemorse) (R.K 9)
                              Mr.Mime
                              Scyther (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Jynx
                              Electabuzz (TheGr8)
                              Magmar
                              Pinsir
                              Tauros
                              Magikarp (Weber)
                              Gyarados (Weber)
                              Lapras
                              Ditto (Chr. Draco) (TheGr8)
                              Eevee (Gearuvagen) (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco) (candy fennec) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Vaporeon (NightofRemorse)
                              Jolteon
                              Flareon
                              Porygon (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Omanyte
                              Omastar
                              Kabuto
                              Kabutops
                              Aerodactyl
                              Snorlax
                              Articuno
                              Moltres
                              Zapdos
                              Dratini (MetalMario)
                              Dragonair (MetalMario)
                              Dragonite (MetalMario)
                              Mewtwo
                              Mew -NOTAVALABLE-
                              Chikorita (Chr. Draco) (NightOfRemorse) (ShinyDoug)
                              Bayleef (Chr. Draco) (NightOfRemorse) (ShinyDoug)
                              Meganium (Chr. Draco) (NightOfRemorse) (ShinyDoug)
                              Cyndaquil (pokewalker) (ShinyDoug)
                              Quilava (pokewalker) (ShinyDoug)
                              Typhlosion (pokewalker) (ShinyDoug)
                              Tododile (MetalMario) (AntiZero) (Chr. Draco)
                              Croconaw (MetalMario) (AntiZero) (Chr. Draco)
                              Feraligatr (MetalMario) (AntiZero) (Chr. Draco)
                              Sentret
                              Furret
                              Hoothoot
                              Noctowl (DarkTorchic)
                              Ledyba
                              Ledian (MetalMario)
                              Spinarak (MetalMario)
                              Ariados (MetalMario) (TwilightBlade)
                              Crobat (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (Alternative) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (It's Just Fufu) (pokewalker) (Totodile42) (Chr. Draco) (Latios Master) (HaloSonic)
                              Chinchou
                              Lanturn
                              Pichu
                              Cleffa (Gearuvagen)
                              Igglybuff
                              Togepi
                              Togetic
                              Natu
                              Xatu
                              Mareep (MetalMario)
                              Flaaffy (MetalMario)
                              Ampharos (MetalMario)
                              Bellossom (Totodile42)
                              Marill
                              Azumarill
                              Sudowoodo
                              Politoed (MetalMario)
                              Hoppip (MetalMario [2]) (Totodile42)
                              Skiploom (MetalMario) (Totodile42)
                              Jumpluff (MetalMario) (Totodile42)
                              Aipom
                              Sunkern
                              Sunflora
                              Yanma
                              Wooper
                              Quagsire
                              Espeon (Gearuvagen) (MetalMario)
                              Umbreon
                              Murkrow (Chr. Draco)
                              Slowking
                              Misdreavus
                              Unown
                              Wobbuffet (Totodile42)
                              Girafarig (DarkTorchic)
                              Pineco
                              Forretress
                              Dunsparce
                              Gligar (AntiZero)
                              Steelix
                              Snubbull
                              Granbull
                              Qwilfish
                              Scizor (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Shuckle
                              Heracross
                              Sneasel (dithyrambos) (MetalMario [2])
                              Teddiursa
                              Ursaring
                              Slugma (G-Money) (Weber)
                              Magcargo (G-Money) (Weber)
                              Swinub
                              Piloswine
                              Corsola (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Remoraid
                              Octillery
                              Delibird (MetalMario)
                              Mantine
                              Skarmory (Chr. Draco) (Weber)
                              Houndour (R.K 9)
                              Houndoom (R.K 9)
                              Kingdra
                              Phanpy (ShinyDoug)
                              Donphan (ShinyDoug)
                              Porygon2 (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Stantler (Alternative) (MetalMario)
                              Smeargle (Chr. Draco) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Tyrouge
                              Hitmontop
                              Smoochum
                              Elekid (TheGr8)
                              Magby
                              Miltank
                              Blissey (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Raikou
                              Entei
                              Suicune
                              Larvitar (Raichu1988) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Pupitar (Raichu1988) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Tyranitar (Raichu1988) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Lugia (TwilightBlade)
                              Ho-oh (MetalMario) (TwilightBlade)
                              Celeb i-NOTAVALABLE-
                              Treecko (G-Money) (MetalMario) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Grovyle (G-Money) (MetalMario) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Sceptile (G-Money) (MetalMario) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Torchic (G-Money)
                              Combusken (G-Money)
                              Blaziken (G-Money)
                              Mudkip
                              Marshtomp
                              Swampert
                              Poochyena (TwilightBlade) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Mightyena (TwilightBlade) (NightOfRemorse) (Chr. Draco)
                              Zigzagoon (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Linoone (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Wurmple (Chr. Draco) (Troggy)
                              Silcoon (Latios Master) (Chr. Draco)
                              Beautifly (Latios Master) (Chr. Draco)
                              Cascoon (Chr. Draco) (Troggy)
                              Dustox (Chr. Draco) (Troggy)
                              Lotad (MetalMario)
                              Lombre (MetalMario)
                              Ludicolo (MetalMario)
                              Seedot (Troggy)
                              Nuzleaf (Troggy)
                              Shiftry (Troggy)
                              Taillow (Lake of Retro)
                              Swellow (MetalMario) (Lake of Retro)
                              Wingull (Weber)
                              Pelipper (Weber)
                              Ralts (MetalMario) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Chr. Draco)
                              Kirlia (MetalMario) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Chr. Draco)
                              Gardevoir (MetalMario)
                              Surskit (Totodile42)
                              Masquerain (Totodile42)
                              Shroomish
                              Breloom
                              Slakoth (Raichu1988)
                              Vigoroth (Raichu1988)
                              Slaking (Raichu1988)
                              Nincada (Chr. Draco)
                              Ninjask (Chr. Draco)
                              Shedinja (Chr. Draco)
                              Whismur (Landorus) (MetalMario)
                              Loudred (Landorus) (MetalMario)
                              Exploud (Landorus) (MetalMario)
                              Makuhita (HaloSonic)
                              Hariyama (HaloSonic)
                              Azurill
                              Nosepass (MetalMario) (HaloSonic)
                              Skitty (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco) (Latios Master)
                              Delcatty (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco) (Latios Master)
                              Sableye
                              Mawile
                              Aron
                              Lairon
                              Aggron
                              Meditite
                              Medicham
                              Electrike (Raichu1988) (DarkTorchic) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco)
                              Manectric (Raichu1988) (DarkTorchic) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco)
                              Plusle
                              Minun
                              Volbeat
                              Illumise (Chr. Draco)
                              Roselia (Gearuvagen) (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Gulpin
                              Swalot
                              Charvanha
                              Sharpedo
                              Wailmer (Totodile42)
                              Wailord (Totodile42)
                              Numel (MetalMario)
                              Camerupt (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Torkoal (Chr. Draco) (Weber) (HaloSonic)
                              Spoink (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco)
                              Grumpig (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco)
                              Spinda (Otherworld9))
                              Trapinch
                              Vibrava (MetalMario)
                              Flygon (MetalMario)
                              Cacnea (Gearuvagen)
                              Cacturne (Gearuvagen)
                              Swablu (MetalMario) (It's Just Fufu)
                              Altaria (MetalMario) (It's Just Fufu)
                              Zangoose (G-Money)
                              Seviper (MetalMario) (Evil Sonic) (R. K. 9)
                              Lunatone (MetalMario)
                              Solrock
                              Barboach (Gearuvagen)
                              Whiscash (Gearuvagen)
                              Corphish
                              Crawdaunt
                              Baltoy
                              Claydol
                              Lileep (Chr. Draco)
                              Cradily (Chr. Draco)
                              Anorith
                              Armaldo
                              Feebas
                              Milotic
                              Castform
                              Kecleon (Chr. Draco)
                              Shuppet (G-Money)
                              Banette (G-Money) (TwilightBlade)
                              Duskull (ShinyDoug)
                              Dusclops (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco)
                              Tropius
                              Chimecho
                              Absol (MetalMario) (TwilightBlade) (NightOfRemorse) (Chr. Draco)
                              Wynaut
                              Snorunt (MetalMario) (Raichu1988)
                              Glalie (MetalMario)
                              Spheal
                              Sealeo
                              Walrein
                              Clamperl
                              Huntail
                              Gorebyss
                              Relicanth
                              Luvdisc
                              Bagon
                              Shelgon
                              Salamence
                              Beldum (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Metang (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Metagross (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Regirock (Chr. Draco)
                              Regice (Chr. Draco)
                              Registeel (Chr. Draco)
                              Latias
                              Latios
                              Kyogre
                              Groudon (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Rayquaza (Chr. Draco) (Weber) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Jirachi
                              Deoxys
                              Turtwig (Chr. Draco)
                              Grotle (Chr. Draco)
                              Torterra (Chr. Draco)
                              Chimchar
                              Monferno
                              Infernape
                              Piplup (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Prinplup (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Empoleon (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Starly (Landorus) (MetalMario) (DarkTorchic) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Staravia (Landorus) (G-Money) (MetalMario) (DarkTorchic) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Staraptor (Landorus) (G-Money) (MetalMario) (DarkTorchic) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Bidoof (Landorus) (Alternative) (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Bibarel (Landorus) (G-Money) (Alternative) (Raichu1988) (DarkTorchic) (Chr. Draco)
                              Kricketot (Chr. Draco)
                              Kricketune (Chr. Draco)
                              Shinx (TwilightBlade) (Raichu1988) (Suicune™) (Chr. Draco)
                              Luxio (TwilightBlade) (Raichu1988) (Suicune™) (Chr. Draco)
                              Luxray (TwilightBlade) (Raichu1988) (Suicune™) (Chr. Draco)
                              Budew (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco)
                              Roserade (Gearuvagen) (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Cranidos (Chr. Draco)
                              Rampardos (Chr. Draco)
                              Shieldon (Chr. Draco)
                              Bastiodon (Chr. Draco)
                              Burmy
                              Wormadam
                              Mothim
                              Combee (Gearuvagen [♂]) (Chr. Draco [♂])
                              Vespiquen
                              Pachirisu (Chr. Draco) (Weber)
                              Buizel (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Floatzel (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco) (Weber)
                              Cherubi (Gearuvagen)
                              Cherrim (Gearuvagen)
                              Shellos
                              Gastrodon
                              Ambipom
                              Drifloon (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco) (G-Money)
                              Drifblim (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco) (G-Money)
                              Buneary (MetalMario) (TwilightBlade)
                              Lopunny (MetalMario) (TwilightBlade)
                              Mismagius
                              Honchkrow (Chr. Draco)
                              Glameow
                              Purugly
                              Chingling
                              Stunky (TheGr8)
                              Skuntank (TheGr8)
                              Bronzor (Gearuvagen) (MetalMario)
                              Bronzong (Gearuvagen) (MetalMario)
                              Bonsly
                              MimeJr.
                              Happiny
                              Chatot (Weber)
                              Spiritomb (R.K 9) (Chr. Draco)
                              Gible
                              Gabite
                              Garchomp
                              Munchlax
                              Riolu (PokeTrainer87)
                              Lucario (PokeTrainer87)
                              Hippopotas
                              Hippowdon
                              Skorupi (MetalMario)
                              Drapion (MetalMario)
                              Croagunk
                              Toxicroak
                              Carnivine
                              Finneon
                              Lumineon
                              Mantyke
                              Snover (Chr. Draco)
                              Abomasnow (Chr. Draco)
                              Weavile (dithyrambos) (MetalMario)
                              Magnezone (G-Money)
                              Lickilicky
                              Rhyperior (Chr. Draco)
                              Tangrowth (G-Money)
                              Electivire (TheGr8)
                              Magmortar
                              Togekiss
                              Yanmega
                              Leafeon (candy fennec)
                              Glaceon
                              Gliscor (AntiZero)
                              Mamoswine
                              Porygon-Z (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Gallade (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Chr. Draco)
                              Probopass (MetalMario) (HaloSonic)
                              Dusknoir (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco)
                              Froslass
                              Rotom (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco)
                              Uxie (G-Money) (Chr. Draco)
                              Mesprit
                              Azelf (Chr. Draco)
                              Dialga (G-Money) (MetalMario) (Chr. Draco) (Haunter Master)
                              Palkia (MetalMario)
                              Heatran
                              Regigigas (Chr. Draco)
                              Giratina (G-Money) (Chr. Draco)
                              Cresselia (pokewalker)
                              Phione
                              Manaphy
                              Darkrai
                              Shaymin
                              Arceus
                              Victini -NOTAVAILABLE-
                              Snivy (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (AntiZero) (ShinyDoug)
                              Servine (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (AntiZero) (ShinyDoug)
                              Serperior (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (AntiZero) (ShinyDoug)
                              Tepig (MetalMario) (It's Just Fufu)
                              Pignite (MetalMario) (It's Just Fufu)
                              Emboar (MetalMario) (It's Just Fufu)
                              Oshawott (vagrantwanderer)
                              Dewott (vagrantwanderer)
                              Samurott (vagrantwanderer)
                              Patrat (Haunter Master) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Watchog (Haunter Master) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Lillipup (ShinyDoug) (Nato4eyes)
                              Herdier (ShinyDoug) (Nato4eyes)
                              Stoutland (ShinyDoug) (Nato4eyes)
                              Purrloin
                              Liepard
                              Pansage
                              Simisage
                              Pansear
                              Simisear
                              Panpour
                              Simipour
                              Munna (Landorus)
                              Musharna (Landorus)
                              Pidove
                              Tranquill
                              Unfezant
                              Blitzle (AntiZero)
                              Zebstrika (AntiZero)
                              Roggenrola
                              Boldore
                              Gigalith
                              Woobat
                              Swoobat
                              Drilbur
                              Excadrill
                              Audino (Landorus) (pokewalker)
                              Timburr
                              Gurdurr
                              Conkeldurr
                              Tympole
                              Palpitoad
                              Seismitoad
                              Throh
                              Sawk
                              Sewaddle (PokeTrainer87)
                              Swadloon (PokeTrainer87) (Lake of Retro)
                              Leavanny (PokeTrainer87) (Lake of Retro)
                              Venipede
                              Whirlipede
                              Scolipede
                              Cottonee (TwilightBlade)
                              Whimsicott (TwilightBlade)
                              Petilil
                              Lilligant
                              Basculin
                              Sandile
                              Krokorok
                              Krookodile
                              Darumaka (Landorus [DW]) (R.K 9)
                              Darmanitan (Landorus [DW]) (R.K 9)
                              Maractus
                              Dwebble
                              Crustle
                              Scraggy
                              Scrafty
                              Sigilyph
                              Yamask
                              Cohagrigus
                              Tirtouga
                              Carracosta
                              Archen
                              Archeops
                              Trubbish
                              Garbodor
                              Zorua
                              Zoroark
                              Minccino (Giraffe)
                              Cinccino (Giraffe)
                              Gothita
                              Gothorita (Alternative)
                              Gothitelle (Alternative)
                              Solosis
                              Duosion
                              Reuniclus
                              Ducklett (AntiZero)
                              Swanna (AntiZero)
                              Vanillite
                              Vanillish
                              Vanilluxe
                              Deerling (Raichu1988)
                              Sawsbuck (Raichu1988)
                              Emolga
                              Karrablast
                              Escavalier
                              Foongus (pokewalker)
                              Amoonguss (pokewalker)
                              Frillish (pokewalker)
                              Jellicent (pokewalker)
                              Alomomola
                              Joltik (AntiZero)
                              Galvantula (AntiZero)
                              Ferroseed (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Ferrothorn (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Klink
                              Klang
                              Klinklang
                              Tynamo
                              Eelektrik
                              Eelektross
                              Elgyem (G-Money)
                              Beheeyem (G-Money)
                              Litwick (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (G-Money)
                              Lampent (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (G-Money)
                              Chandelure (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (G-Money)
                              Axew (Troggy)
                              Fraxure (Troggy)
                              Haxorus (Troggy)
                              Cubchoo
                              Beartic
                              Cryogona
                              Shelmet
                              Accelgor
                              Stunfisk
                              Mienfoo (Evil Sonic)
                              Mienshao (Evil Sonic)
                              Druddigon
                              Golett
                              Golurk
                              Pawniard
                              Bisharp
                              Bouffalant
                              Rufflet
                              Braviary
                              Vullaby
                              Mandibuz
                              Heatmor
                              Durant
                              Deino
                              Zweilous
                              Hydreigon
                              Larvesta
                              Volcarona
                              Cobalion
                              Terrakion
                              Virizion
                              Tornadus
                              Thundurus
                              Reshiram -NOTAVAILABLE-
                              Zekrom -NOTAVAILABLE-
                              Landorus
                              Kyurem

UNOWN POKEDEX:

Unown A
                              Unown B
                              Unown C
                              Unown D
                              Unown E
                              Unown F
                              Unown G
                              Unown H
                              Unown I
                              Unown J
                              Unown K
                              Unown L
                              Unown M
                              Unown N
                              Unown O
                              Unown P
                              Unown Q
                              Unown R
                              Unown S
                              Unown T
                              Unown U
                              Unown V
                              Unown W
                              Unown X
                              Unown Y
                              Unown Z
                              Unown ?
                              Unown ! (Chr. Draco)

Alright, it looks like the SHC is officially restarted. I fully back this club and give Landorus my complete support. I accept the co-owner offer and will do whatever I can to make this club as great as the last one.

I'm G-Money, and I was in the last club towards the end. I love to shiny hunt, and so far I have 14 shinys:

Slugma (Emerald) - Random Encounter
                              Electrode (Ruby) - Random Encounter
                              Shuppet (Emerald) - Random Encounter
                              Zangoose (Ruby) - Random Encounter
                              Dialga (Diamond) - SR
                              Torchic (Sapphire) - SR
                              Uxie (Diamond) - SR
                              Bibarel (Diamond) - Safari Zone
                              Bulbasaur (FireRed) - SR
                              Magnemite (Diamond) - Egg Hatching
                              Tangela (LeafGreen) - Random Encounter
                              Giratina (Diamond) - SR
                              Staravia (Diamond) - Random Encounter
                              Treecko (Sapphire) - SR

I'm currently on a quest to get every SRable shiny in Sapphire, before the internal battery dies! Right now I'm going for Mudkip to finish my Hoenn shiny starter trio.

I don't completely agree with the rules (3 sentences and strictly on-topic seem a little too tight, I prefer it to be a little more focused on just having fun), but the thread's officially restarted now, and Landorus is our new Supreme Overlord. *bows down* Thanks for starting the SHC back up again!

Old March 4th, 2011 (2:39 PM).
                              Hear Me Roar
                              • Silver Tier

Hey good to see this up and running. I'd love to rejoin.
                              Here we go heres all my Shinies to date (Been hunting for 2-3 years)
                              Espeon x2,Cacturne,Barboach,Golbat,Bronzor,Cleffa,Chrizard,Cherim,Roserade,Tentacool,Spoink
                              Nintales,a male Combee ,Yanma,Beldum,and Duskull. I'm working on getting them all onto the same game as they are spread out through D/Pt/FR/ and SS. SS being my main Shiny Hatching game I'm moving them there.
                              I am currently Masuda Hatching for a shiny Kecleon.

Old March 5th, 2011 (7:19 AM). Edited August 6th, 2011 by Steven.
                              Bubblegum Betch
                              • Gold Tier

Shiny PokeDex
                              Spoiler:
                              Shiny PokeDex
                              Spoiler:
                              Only Pokemon in handheld games count (including ROMs, XD, and Colesseum). Random encounter, soft resetting, chaining, masuda method, normal hatching all count towards the Pokedex. Events and RNG'd shinies do NOT. Please PM me your shinies. Any questions should be asked! I add all evolutionary forms to under your name unless you state otherwise (Such as saying you have a shiny Pidgeot and you caught it as a Pidgeotto)

Bulbasaur (G-Money)
                              Ivysaur (G-Money)
                              Venasaur (G-Money)
                              Charmander (Gearuvagen) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Charmeleon (Gearuvagen) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Charizard (Gearuvagen) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Squirtle
                              Wartortle
                              Blastoise
                              Caterpie
                              Metapod
                              Butterfree
                              Weedle (Otherworld9))
                              Kakuna (Otherworld9))
                              Beedrill (Otherworld9))
                              Pidgey (TwilightBlade) (Runasutaru) (Latios Master)
                              Pidgeotto (TwilightBlade) (Runasutaru) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Latios Master)
                              Pidgeot (TwilightBlade) (Runasutaru) (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Latios Master)
                              Rattata (dithyrambos)
                              Raticate (dithyrambos) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Spearow
                              Fearow
                              Ekans
                              Arbok
                              Pikachu (Chr. Draco)
                              Raichu (Chr. Draco)
                              Sandshrew
                              Sandslash (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Nidoran (ponpasdejabon)
                              Nidorina (ponpasdejabon)
                              Nidoqueen (ponpasdejabon)
                              Nidoran (TwilightBlade)
                              Nidorino (TwilightBlade)
                              Nidoking (TwilightBlade)
                              Clefairy (Gearuvagen)
                              Clefable (Gearuvagen)
                              Vulpix (Gearuvagen) (Evil Sonic)
                              Ninetails (Gearuvagen) (Evil Sonic)
                              Jigglypuff
                              Wigglytuff
                              Zubat (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (pokewalker)
                              Golbat (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (Alternative) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (It's Just Fufu) (pokewalker) (Totodile42) (Chr. Draco) (Latios Master) (HaloSonic)
                              Oddish (Totodile42) (Latios Master)
                              Gloom (Totodile42) (Latios Master)
                              Vileplume (Latios Master)
                              Paras
                              Parasect
                              Venonat
                              Venomoth (TwilightBlade)
                              Diglett
                              Dugtrio (Chr. Draco)
                              Meowth (NightOfRemorse)
                              Persian (NightOfRemorse)
                              Psyduck (Chr. Draco)
                              Golduck (Chr. Draco)
                              Mankey
                              Primeape
                              Growlithe (Raichu1988) (R.K 9)
                              Arcanine (Raichu1988) (R.K 9)
                              Poliwag
                              Poliwhirl
                              Poliwrath
                              Abra (Weber) (G-Money)
                              Kadabra (Weber) (G-Money)
                              Alakazam (Weber) (G-Money)
                              Machop (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Machoke (DarkTorchic) (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Machamp (DarkTorchic) (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Bellsprout
                              Weepinbell
                              Victreebel
                              Tentacool (Gearuvagen)
                              Tentacruel (Gearuvagen) (Runasutaru)
                              Geodude (Chr. Draco)
                              Graveler (Chr. Draco)
                              Golem (Chr. Draco)
                              Ponyta (TwilightBlade) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Rapidash (TwilightBlade) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (HaloSonic)
                              Slowpoke (ShinyDoug)
                              Slowbro (ShinyDoug)
                              Magnemite (G-Money)
                              Magneton (G-Money)
                              Farfetch'd (Raichu1988) (Weber)
                              Doduo (Alternative)
                              Dodrio (Alternative)
                              Seel
                              Dewgong
                              Grimer
                              Muk
                              Shellder
                              Cloyster
                              Gastly
                              Haunter
                              Gengar
                              Onix
                              Drowzee
                              Hypno
                              Krabby (zwertydog)
                              Kingler (zwertydog)
                              Voltorb (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Electrode (G-Money) (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Exeggcute
                              Exeggutor
                              Cubone (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Marowak (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Hitmonlee
                              Hitmonchan
                              Lickitung
                              Koffing
                              Weezing (Chr. Draco)
                              Rhyhorn (Chr. Draco)
                              Rhydon (Chr. Draco)
                              Chansey (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Tangela (G-Money)
                              Kangaskhan
                              Horsea
                              Seadra
                              Goldeen
                              Seaking
                              Staryu (NightOfRemorse) (R.K 9)
                              Starmie (NightOfRemorse) (R.K 9)
                              Mr.Mime
                              Scyther (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Jynx
                              Electabuzz (TheGr8)
                              Magmar
                              Pinsir
                              Tauros
                              Magikarp (Weber)
                              Gyarados (Weber)
                              Lapras
                              Ditto (Chr. Draco) (TheGr8)
                              Eevee (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco) (candy fennec) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Vaporeon (NightofRemorse)
                              Jolteon
                              Flareon
                              Porygon (Chr. Draco)
                              Omanyte
                              Omastar
                              Kabuto
                              Kabutops
                              Aerodactyl
                              Snorlax
                              Articuno
                              Moltres
                              Zapdos
                              Dratini
                              Dragonair
                              Dragonite
                              Mewtwo
                              Mew -NOTAVALABLE-
                              Chikorita (Chr. Draco) (NightOfRemorse) (ShinyDoug)
                              Bayleef (Chr. Draco) (NightOfRemorse) (ShinyDoug)
                              Meganium (Chr. Draco) (NightOfRemorse) (ShinyDoug)
                              Cyndaquil (pokewalker) (ShinyDoug)
                              Quilava (pokewalker) (ShinyDoug)
                              Typhlosion (pokewalker) (ShinyDoug)
                              Tododile (AntiZero) (Chr. Draco)
                              Croconaw (AntiZero) (Chr. Draco)
                              Feraligatr (AntiZero) (Chr. Draco)
                              Sentret
                              Furret
                              Hoothoot
                              Noctowl (DarkTorchic)
                              Ledyba
                              Ledian
                              Spinarak
                              Ariados (TwilightBlade)
                              Crobat (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (Alternative) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (It's Just Fufu) (pokewalker) (Totodile42) (Chr. Draco) (Latios Master) (HaloSonic)
                              Chinchou
                              Lanturn
                              Pichu
                              Cleffa (Gearuvagen)
                              Igglybuff
                              Togepi
                              Togetic
                              Natu
                              Xatu
                              Mareep
                              Flaaffy
                              Ampharos
                              Bellossom (Totodile42)
                              Marill
                              Azumarill
                              Sudowoodo
                              Politoed
                              Hoppip (MetalMario [2]) (Totodile42)
                              Skiploom (Totodile42)
                              Jumpluff (Totodile42)
                              Aipom
                              Sunkern
                              Sunflora
                              Yanma
                              Wooper
                              Quagsire
                              Espeon (Gearuvagen)
                              Umbreon
                              Murkrow (Chr. Draco) (R.K 9)
                              Slowking
                              Misdreavus
                              Unown
                              Wobbuffet (Totodile42)
                              Girafarig (DarkTorchic)
                              Pineco
                              Forretress
                              Dunsparce
                              Gligar (AntiZero)
                              Steelix
                              Snubbull
                              Granbull
                              Qwilfish
                              Scizor (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Shuckle (Landorus)
                              Heracross
                              Sneasel (dithyrambos) (MetalMario [2]) (SHINY CHARIZARD#1)
                              Teddiursa
                              Ursaring
                              Slugma (G-Money) (Weber)
                              Magcargo (G-Money) (Weber)
                              Swinub
                              Piloswine
                              Corsola (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Remoraid
                              Octillery
                              Delibird
                              Mantine
                              Skarmory (Chr. Draco) (Weber)
                              Houndour (R.K 9)
                              Houndoom (R.K 9)
                              Kingdra
                              Phanpy (ShinyDoug)
                              Donphan (ShinyDoug)
                              Porygon2 (Chr. Draco)
                              Stantler (Alternative)
                              Smeargle (Chr. Draco) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Tyrouge
                              Hitmontop
                              Smoochum
                              Elekid (TheGr8)
                              Magby
                              Miltank
                              Blissey (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Raikou
                              Entei
                              Suicune
                              Larvitar (Raichu1988) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Pupitar (Raichu1988) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Tyranitar (Raichu1988) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Lugia (TwilightBlade)
                              Ho-oh (TwilightBlade)
                              Celeb i-NOTAVALABLE-
                              Treecko (G-Money) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Grovyle (G-Money) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Sceptile (G-Money) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Torchic (G-Money)
                              Combusken (G-Money)
                              Blaziken (G-Money)
                              Mudkip
                              Marshtomp
                              Swampert
                              Poochyena (TwilightBlade) (NightOfRemorse)
                              Mightyena (TwilightBlade) (NightOfRemorse) (Chr. Draco)
                              Zigzagoon (Chr. Draco)
                              Linoone (Chr. Draco)
                              Wurmple (Chr. Draco) (Troggy)
                              Silcoon (Latios Master) (Chr. Draco)
                              Beautifly (Latios Master) (Chr. Draco)
                              Cascoon (Chr. Draco) (Troggy)
                              Dustox (Chr. Draco) (Troggy)
                              Lotad
                              Lombre
                              Ludicolo
                              Seedot (Troggy)
                              Nuzleaf (Troggy)
                              Shiftry (Troggy)
                              Taillow (Lake of Retro)
                              Swellow (Lake of Retro)
                              Wingull (Weber)
                              Pelipper (Weber)
                              Ralts (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Chr. Draco)
                              Kirlia (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Chr. Draco)
                              Gardevoir
                              Surskit (Totodile42)
                              Masquerain (Totodile42)
                              Shroomish
                              Breloom
                              Slakoth (Raichu1988)
                              Vigoroth (Raichu1988)
                              Slaking (Raichu1988)
                              Nincada (Chr. Draco)
                              Ninjask (Chr. Draco)
                              Shedinja (Chr. Draco)
                              Whismur (Landorus)
                              Loudred (Landorus)
                              Exploud (Landorus)
                              Makuhita (HaloSonic)
                              Hariyama (HaloSonic)
                              Azurill
                              Nosepass (HaloSonic)
                              Skitty (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco) (Latios Master)
                              Delcatty (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco) (Latios Master)
                              Sableye
                              Mawile
                              Aron
                              Lairon
                              Aggron
                              Meditite
                              Medicham
                              Electrike (Raichu1988) (DarkTorchic) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco)
                              Manectric (Raichu1988) (DarkTorchic) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco)
                              Plusle
                              Minun
                              Volbeat
                              Illumise (Chr. Draco)
                              Roselia (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco)
                              Gulpin
                              Swalot
                              Charvanha
                              Sharpedo
                              Wailmer (Totodile42)
                              Wailord (Totodile42)
                              Numel
                              Camerupt (Chr. Draco)
                              Torkoal (Chr. Draco) (Weber) (HaloSonic)
                              Spoink (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco)
                              Grumpig (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco)
                              Spinda (Otherworld9))
                              Trapinch
                              Vibrava
                              Flygon
                              Cacnea (Gearuvagen)
                              Cacturne (Gearuvagen)
                              Swablu (It's Just Fufu) (Fireworks)
                              Altaria (It's Just Fufu) (Fireworks)
                              Zangoose (G-Money)
                              Seviper (Evil Sonic) (R. K. 9)
                              Lunatone
                              Solrock
                              Barboach (Gearuvagen)
                              Whiscash (Gearuvagen)
                              Corphish
                              Crawdaunt
                              Baltoy
                              Claydol
                              Lileep (Chr. Draco)
                              Cradily (Chr. Draco)
                              Anorith
                              Armaldo
                              Feebas
                              Milotic
                              Castform
                              Kecleon (Chr. Draco)
                              Shuppet (G-Money)
                              Banette (G-Money) (TwilightBlade)
                              Duskull (ShinyDoug)
                              Dusclops (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco)
                              Tropius
                              Chimecho
                              Absol (TwilightBlade) (NightOfRemorse) (Chr. Draco)
                              Wynaut
                              Snorunt (Raichu1988)
                              Glalie
                              Spheal
                              Sealeo
                              Walrein
                              Clamperl
                              Huntail
                              Gorebyss
                              Relicanth
                              Luvdisc
                              Bagon
                              Shelgon
                              Salamence
                              Beldum (Chr. Draco) (Landorus)
                              Metang (Chr. Draco) (Landorus)
                              Metagross (Chr. Draco) (Landorus)
                              Regirock (Chr. Draco)
                              Regice (Chr. Draco)
                              Registeel (Chr. Draco)
                              Latias
                              Latios
                              Kyogre
                              Groudon (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Rayquaza (Chr. Draco) (Weber) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Jirachi
                              Deoxys
                              Turtwig (Chr. Draco)
                              Grotle (Chr. Draco)
                              Torterra (Chr. Draco)
                              Chimchar
                              Monferno
                              Infernape
                              Piplup (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Prinplup (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Empoleon (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Starly (Landorus) (DarkTorchic) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Staravia (Landorus) (G-Money) (DarkTorchic) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Staraptor (Landorus) (G-Money) (DarkTorchic) (Runasutaru) (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco) (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Bidoof (Landorus) (Alternative) (Raichu1988) (Chr. Draco)
                              Bibarel (Landorus) (G-Money) (Alternative) (Raichu1988) (DarkTorchic) (Chr. Draco)
                              Kricketot (Chr. Draco)
                              Kricketune (Chr. Draco)
                              Shinx (TwilightBlade) (Raichu1988) (Suicune™) (Chr. Draco)
                              Luxio (TwilightBlade) (Raichu1988) (Suicune™) (Chr. Draco)
                              Luxray (TwilightBlade) (Raichu1988) (Suicune™) (Chr. Draco)
                              Budew (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco)
                              Roserade (Gearuvagen) (Chr. Draco)
                              Cranidos (Chr. Draco)
                              Rampardos (Chr. Draco)
                              Shieldon (Chr. Draco)
                              Bastiodon (Chr. Draco)
                              Burmy
                              Wormadam
                              Mothim
                              Combee (Gearuvagen [♂]) (Chr. Draco [♂])
                              Vespiquen
                              Pachirisu (Chr. Draco) (Weber)
                              Buizel (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco)
                              Floatzel (TwilightBlade) (Chr. Draco) (Weber)
                              Cherubi (Gearuvagen)
                              Cherrim (Gearuvagen)
                              Shellos
                              Gastrodon
                              Ambipom
                              Drifloon (Chr. Draco) (G-Money)
                              Drifblim (Chr. Draco) (G-Money)
                              Buneary (TwilightBlade)
                              Lopunny (TwilightBlade)
                              Mismagius
                              Honchkrow (Chr. Draco)
                              Glameow
                              Purugly
                              Chingling
                              Stunky (TheGr8)
                              Skuntank (TheGr8)
                              Bronzor (Gearuvagen)
                              Bronzong (Gearuvagen)
                              Bonsly
                              MimeJr.
                              Happiny
                              Chatot (Weber)
                              Spiritomb (R.K 9) (Chr. Draco)
                              Gible
                              Gabite
                              Garchomp
                              Munchlax
                              Riolu (PokeTrainer87)
                              Lucario (PokeTrainer87)
                              Hippopotas
                              Hippowdon
                              Skorupi
                              Drapion
                              Croagunk
                              Toxicroak
                              Carnivine
                              Finneon
                              Lumineon
                              Mantyke
                              Snover (Chr. Draco)
                              Abomasnow (Chr. Draco)
                              Weavile (dithyrambos)
                              Magnezone (G-Money)
                              Lickilicky
                              Rhyperior (Chr. Draco)
                              Tangrowth (G-Money)
                              Electivire (TheGr8)
                              Magmortar
                              Togekiss
                              Yanmega
                              Leafeon (candy fennec)
                              Glaceon
                              Gliscor (AntiZero)
                              Mamoswine
                              Porygon-Z (Chr. Draco)
                              Gallade (2Cool4Mewtwo) (Chr. Draco)
                              Probopass (HaloSonic)
                              Dusknoir (ShinyDoug) (Chr. Draco)
                              Froslass
                              Rotom (Chr. Draco)
                              Uxie (G-Money) (Chr. Draco)
                              Mesprit
                              Azelf (Chr. Draco)
                              Dialga (G-Money) (Chr. Draco) (Haunter Master)
                              Palkia
                              Heatran
                              Regigigas (Chr. Draco)
                              Giratina (G-Money) (Chr. Draco)
                              Cresselia (pokewalker)
                              Phione
                              Manaphy
                              Darkrai
                              Shaymin
                              Arceus
                              Victini -NOTAVAILABLE-
                              Snivy (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (AntiZero) (ShinyDoug)
                              Servine (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (AntiZero) (ShinyDoug)
                              Serperior (Landorus) (Gearuvagen) (AntiZero) (ShinyDoug)
                              Tepig (It's Just Fufu)
                              Pignite (It's Just Fufu)
                              Emboar (It's Just Fufu)
                              Oshawott (vagrantwanderer)
                              Dewott (vagrantwanderer)
                              Samurott (vagrantwanderer)
                              Patrat (Haunter Master) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Watchog (Haunter Master) (PokeTrainer87)
                              Lillipup (ShinyDoug) (Nato4eyes)
                              Herdier (ShinyDoug) (Nato4eyes)
                              Stoutland (ShinyDoug) (Nato4eyes)
                              Purrloin
                              Liepard
                              Pansage
                              Simisage
                              Pansear
                              Simisear
                              Panpour
                              Simipour
                              Munna (Landorus)
                              Musharna (Landorus)
                              Pidove
                              Tranquill
                              Unfezant
                              Blitzle (AntiZero)
                              Zebstrika (AntiZero)
                              Roggenrola
                              Boldore
                              Gigalith
                              Woobat
                              Swoobat
                              Drilbur
                              Excadrill
                              Audino (Landorus) (pokewalker)
                              Timburr
                              Gurdurr
                              Conkeldurr
                              Tympole
                              Palpitoad
                              Seismitoad
                              Throh
                              Sawk
                              Sewaddle (PokeTrainer87)
                              Swadloon (PokeTrainer87) (Lake of Retro)
                              Leavanny (PokeTrainer87) (Lake of Retro)
                              Venipede
                              Whirlipede
                              Scolipede
                              Cottonee (TwilightBlade)
                              Whimsicott (TwilightBlade)
                              Petilil
                              Lilligant
                              Basculin
                              Sandile
                              Krokorok
                              Krookodile
                              Darumaka (Landorus [DW]) (R.K 9)
                              Darmanitan (Landorus [DW]) (R.K 9)
                              Maractus
                              Dwebble
                              Crustle
                              Scraggy
                              Scrafty
                              Sigilyph
                              Yamask
                              Cohagrigus
                              Tirtouga
                              Carracosta
                              Archen
                              Archeops
                              Trubbish
                              Garbodor
                              Zorua
                              Zoroark
                              Minccino (Giraffe)
                              Cinccino (Giraffe)
                              Gothita
                              Gothorita (Alternative)
                              Gothitelle (Alternative)
                              Solosis
                              Duosion
                              Reuniclus
                              Ducklett (AntiZero)
                              Swanna (AntiZero)
                              Vanillite
                              Vanillish
                              Vanilluxe
                              Deerling (Raichu1988)
                              Sawsbuck (Raichu1988)
                              Emolga
                              Karrablast
                              Escavalier
                              Foongus (pokewalker)
                              Amoonguss (pokewalker)
                              Frillish (pokewalker)
                              Jellicent (pokewalker)
                              Alomomola
                              Joltik (AntiZero)
                              Galvantula (AntiZero)
                              Ferroseed (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Ferrothorn (2Cool4Mewtwo)
                              Klink
                              Klang
                              Klinklang
                              Tynamo
                              Eelektrik
                              Eelektross
                              Elgyem (G-Money)
                              Beheeyem (G-Money)
                              Litwick (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (G-Money)
                              Lampent (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (G-Money)
                              Chandelure (AyameHikaru) (ShinyDoug) (G-Money)
                              Axew (Troggy)
                              Fraxure (Troggy)
                              Haxorus (Troggy)
                              Cubchoo
                              Beartic
                              Cryogona
                              Shelmet
                              Accelgor
                              Stunfisk
                              Mienfoo (Evil Sonic)
                              Mienshao (Evil Sonic)
                              Druddigon
                              Golett
                              Golurk
                              Pawniard
                              Bisharp
                              Bouffalant
                              Rufflet
                              Braviary
                              Vullaby
                              Mandibuz
                              Heatmor
                              Durant
                              Deino
                              Zweilous
                              Hydreigon
                              Larvesta
                              Volcarona
                              Cobalion
                              Terrakion
                              Virizion
                              Tornadus
                              Thundurus
                              Reshiram -NOTAVAILABLE-
                              Zekrom -NOTAVAILABLE-
                              Landorus
                              Kyurem

UNOWN POKEDEX:

Unown A
                              Unown B
                              Unown C
                              Unown D
                              Unown E
                              Unown F
                              Unown G
                              Unown H
                              Unown I
                              Unown J
                              Unown K
                              Unown L
                              Unown M
                              Unown N
                              Unown O
                              Unown P
                              Unown Q
                              Unown R
                              Unown S
                              Unown T
                              Unown U
                              Unown V
                              Unown W
                              Unown X
                              Unown Y
                              Unown Z
                              Unown ?
                              Unown ! (Chr. Draco)

Spinoff Shiny PokeDex
                              Spoiler:
                              Only Pokemon from Rumble and Mysterious Dungeon WiiWare go here!
                              Bulbasaur
                              Ivysaur
                              Venasaur
                              Charmander
                              Charmeleon (Landorus)
                              Charizard
                              Squirtle (Landorus)
                              Wartortle
                              Blastoise
                              Caterpie
                              Metapod
                              Butterfree
                              Weedle
                              Kakuna
                              Beedrill
                              Pidgey
                              Pidgeotto
                              Pidgeot
                              Rattata (Landorus)
                              Raticate
                              Spearow
                              Fearow
                              Ekans
                              Arbok
                              Pikachu (Landorus)
                              Raichu (Landorus)
                              Sandshrew
                              Sandslash
                              Nidoran
                              Nidorina
                              Nidoqueen
                              Nidoran
                              Nidorino
                              Nidoking (Landorus)
                              Clefairy
                              Clefable
                              Vulpix
                              Ninetails
                              Jigglypuff
                              Wigglytuff
                              Zubat
                              Golbat
                              Oddish
                              Gloom
                              Vileplume
                              Paras
                              Parasect
                              Venonat
                              Venomoth (Landorus)
                              Diglett
                              Dugtrio
                              Meowth
                              Persian
                              Psyduck
                              Golduck
                              Mankey
                              Primeape
                              Growlithe
                              Arcanine
                              Poliwag
                              Poliwhirl
                              Poliwrath
                              Abra
                              Kadabra
                              Alakazam
                              Machop
                              Machoke
                              Machamp
                              Bellsprout
                              Weepinbell (Landorus)
                              Victreebel
                              Tentacool
                              Tentacruel
                              Geodude
                              Graveler (Landorus)
                              Golem
                              Ponyta
                              Rapidash
                              Slowpoke
                              Slowbro
                              Magnemite
                              Magneton
                              Farfetch'd
                              Doduo
                              Dodrio
                              Seel
                              Dewgong (Landorus)
                              Grimer
                              Muk
                              Shellder
                              Cloyster
                              Gastly
                              Haunter
                              Gengar
                              Onix
                              Drowzee
                              Hypno
                              Krabby
                              Kingler
                              Voltorb
                              Electrode
                              Exeggcute
                              Exeggutor (Landorus)
                              Cubone
                              Marowak
                              Hitmonlee
                              Hitmonchan
                              Lickitung
                              Koffing
                              Weezing
                              Rhyhorn
                              Rhydon
                              Chansey
                              Tangela (Landorus)
                              Kangaskhan
                              Horsea
                              Seadra
                              Goldeen
                              Seaking
                              Staryu
                              Starmie
                              Mr.Mime
                              Scyther
                              Jynx
                              Electabuzz
                              Magmar
                              Pinsir
                              Tauros
                              Magikarp
                              Gyarados
                              Lapras
                              Ditto
                              Eevee
                              Vaporeon
                              Jolteon
                              Flareon
                              Porygon
                              Omanyte
                              Omastar
                              Kabuto
                              Kabutops
                              Aerodactyl
                              Snorlax
                              Articuno
                              Moltres
                              Zapdos
                              Dratini
                              Dragonair
                              Dragonite
                              Mewtwo
                              Mew
                              Turtwig
                              Grotle
                              Torterra
                              Chimchar
                              Monferno
                              Infernape (Landorus)
                              Piplup
                              Prinplup
                              Empoleon
                              Starly
                              Staravia
                              Staraptor
                              Bidoof
                              Bibarel
                              Kricketot
                              Kricketune
                              Shinx
                              Luxio
                              Luxray
                              Budew
                              Roserade
                              Cranidos
                              Rampardos
                              Shieldon
                              Bastiodon
                              Burmy
                              Wormadam
                              Mothim
                              Combee
                              Vespiquen
                              Pachirisu
                              Buizel
                              Floatzel
                              Cherubi
                              Cherrim
                              Shellos
                              Gastrodon
                              Ambipom
                              Drifloon
                              Drifblim
                              Buneary
                              Lopunny
                              Mismagius
                              Honchkrow
                              Glameow
                              Purugly
                              Chingling
                              Stunky
                              Skuntank
                              Bronzor
                              Bronzong
                              Bonsly
                              MimeJr.
                              Happiny
                              Chatot
                              Spiritomb
                              Gible
                              Gabite
                              Garchomp
                              Munchlax
                              Riolu
                              Lucario
                              Hippopotas
                              Hippowdon
                              Skorupi
                              Drapion
                              Croagunk
                              Toxicroak
                              Carnivine
                              Finneon
                              Lumineon
                              Mantyke
                              Snover
                              Abomasnow
                              Weavile
                              Magnezone
                              Lickilicky
                              Rhyperior
                              Tangrowth
                              Electivire
                              Magmortar
                              Togekiss
                              Yanmega
                              Leafeon
                              Glaceon
                              Gliscor
                              Mamoswine
                              Porygon-Z
                              Gallade
                              Probopass
                              Dusknoir
                              Froslass
                              Rotom
                              Uxie
                              Mesprit
                              Azelf
                              Dialga
                              Palkia
                              Heatran
                              Regigigas
                              Giratina
                              Cresselia
                              Phione
                              Manaphy
                              Darkrai
                              Shaymin

Old March 5th, 2011 (2:31 PM).
                              Bard of Rage

Well, on mine, I got a Shiny:
                                -Suicune
                                -Entei
                                -Raiku
                                -Spinda
                                -Weedle-Beedrill

and that's pretty much all I got so far.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links