• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: B/W Trainer Editor

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
Years
Hey!

Due to I just can't hack the ROM. Can someone do it for me?

I just to hack the E4 and the Champion.

EDIT: Blah... I'll forget about this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Can someone tell if this trainer editor is compatible with the (E) version of Pokemon B/W ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I have a question: In what programming language is the tool written?
If it is written in Visual Basic or C # is, can I possibly have the source?
Excuse my bad English.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
That is part of the script, it determines your starter then starts the battle with the appropriate trainer.

Dang so there is absolutely no way to make it so you are able to challenge the other 2 as of yet? We were able to do this with PPRE for HGSS with the scripts but we would most likely have to wait for PPRE to be programed to work with BW.... Was there any word about PPRE & BW?

geox123

"Can go all night" Philosopher
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Here's a nifty little spreadsheet to go along with this editor. It matches up the ID with the trainer's name and location.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
THis works great, but theres 1 major bug-(not really with the program itself- but one it causes the game to have) Which is making a regular trainer battle a double battle, if the trainer "see's" you the game will freeze(talking to them wont freeze but it cuts out there text)

blue

gucci
Years
Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems with the Editor tool? It's been fine the past few days, but today I tried to drag the NARC files onto it and it reads "Could not open file" "Unsupported file format" anyone else getting this or can help me? thanks.

Here's a nifty little spreadsheet to go along with this editor. It matches up the ID with the trainer's name and location.

Thanks so much for that, I've been trying to get something like that! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012

Maybe this is just me, but the names are off, because cilian is 24, and cress is 35, tried it on both U and E copy and its the same, but otherwise, great program.

EDIT: Solved, my problem. Do NOT use CrystalFile2 to extract the files, use kiwi.ds.

Last edited:

Dark_Rein

Darkz
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
Pokemon Forms on BWTE

Anyone know how can i change the Forms of Pokemon of Trainers?

Example: Deoxys to Deoxys (Attack), Meloetta (Aria Form) to Meloetta (Pirouette Form), Shaymin to Shaymin (Sky Form).

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years

Example: Deoxys to Deoxys (Attack), Meloetta (Aria Form) to Meloetta (Pirouette Form), Shaymin to Shaymin (Sky Form).

Maybe you could try to ask Magius. I recommend to send a PM to him.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011

You cant with this, but im sure it could be added.

As a btw want to add some advice for anyone using this

1. Dont make regular trainers double battles, if they "see" you the game will freeze.(talking to them cuts text but the battle will start)
2. If you make a trainer a double/triple battle make the value at the bottom left under the trainer tab(named unknown) atleast 129-135 otherwise theyll attack there own pokemon.
3. If it wasent obvious, the bottom left value for Pokemon(named unknown as well) is the intelligence As in how smart they are with what moves they use

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2012
Hello,

I've been using your B/W trainer editor and have increased the difficulty up until fighting N in the Chargestone Cave when I encountered a problem. I was successfully able to edit his pokemon; however, his in-battle sprite was a male Plasma Grunt and the music changed to the Plasma Grunt battle theme for some reason. The text still says, "You are challenged by Team Plasma N." I didn't change the trainer class (I even compared his class data to a default copy and they were the same). Any idea why this is happening? Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? It's not a game-breaking problem by any means, but N is a really cool character with an awesome theme, so I really want to fix this. Plus, it's going to drive me nuts until I can correct this error. :X

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
Hello,

I've been using your B/W trainer editor and have increased the difficulty up until fighting N in the Chargestone Cave when I encountered a problem. I was successfully able to edit his pokemon; however, his in-battle sprite was a male Plasma Grunt and the music changed to the Plasma Grunt battle theme for some reason. The text still says, "You are challenged by Team Plasma N." I didn't change the trainer class (I even compared his class data to a default copy and they were the same). Any idea why this is happening? Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? It's not a game-breaking problem by any means, but N is a really cool character with an awesome theme, so I really want to fix this. Plus, it's going to drive me nuts until I can correct this error. :X

You changed the trainer class, N(non last battle N) is #40 just change it to that and your fine

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
You changed the trainer class, N(non last battle N) is #40 just change it to that and your fine

This also happened to me but the first time you fight N. I decided to use a regular unedited version and fought N that way. But then I got a secondary problem. I edited Cilan's team and when I talked to Cilan before the match starts i get an "An Error has occured. Please turn off the power." I didnt have this problem with the Japanese version, its the US version Im having trouble with.=/

Edit: I started the BWTE from scratch again and changed Cilan's team once more, I tried giving him a 3rd Pokemon. I had no problems when I started the game. I then tried 4 VS 4, then 5 VS 5 against Cilan and it still worked. I don't know what I did wrong previously...=/

Last edited:
Back