• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I finally made to the pokémon league. :)
Caught Terrakion.
Caught Thundurus.
Currently getting ready for the elite four + N's castle.

Current team
Serperior lv.48
Unfezant lv.45
Carracosta lv.45
Scolipede lv.45
Zoroark lv.45
Scrafty lv.45

I'll challenge the elite four and N once everyone is around lv.48-lv.52

Years
I went to Victory Garden and caught Victini. I caught it in a Pokeball. I had a hard time but I eventually caught it. I saved Bianca's Munna from Team Plasma. I battle Burgh at his gym and I won. I battled Cheren and won and I battled Bianca and won. I went to the Resort Desert and got a Plume Fossil. I brought the Plume Fossil to Nacrene City and brought it back to life. I have an Archen named Sky now. I will go to Nimbasa City later.

Years
Caught all 3 Legendaries today :) Terrakion was probably the hardest to catch cause i kept killing him so i kept having to restart but 20 ultraballs later and he was mine :)

As well while traveling through twist mountain to find the guy who gives u the Previous gen fossils (still havnt found him) i ran into a SHINY BOLDORE!!!! i seriously lucked out cause all my pokemon were 54+ and i had just deposited my zangoose that had false swipe, and this boldore was lvl 28. Luckly without even hurting him i caught him with an ultraball!!!!! :D best part is that he has a naughty nature :)

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2011
Update

I easily took out Burgh's team of insects with Aero, (Rufflet) earning myself the Insect Badge of Castelia City!!
After leaving the gym the Xtransciever started ringing, it was Bianca wanting me to head on over to Route. 4 because she wanted to battle me. That was a huge mistake on her end because my party completely dominated hers.
After she left, I tracked back to rename my Sparksy (Emolga) to Voltz which I prefer.
On Route. 4 I caught two new Pokemon, which were sent straight to my P.C; Darumaka and Sandile "Ragin" & "Coro", then I battled with my other rival Cheren which with my new team was easy enough. After another loss for him he headed to Nimbasa City to meet with Professor Juniper, which is what I should have been doing but I decided to go West and check out the Desort Resort, sounds peaceful.

Just before arriving at the Desort Resort, I caught "Pants" a naughty Scraggy just to add him to the Pokedex. The Desort Resort was the complete opposite of what I had imagined, there was sand blowing everywhere trainers ready to battle any way I turned and some hidden items which were awkward to reach but me and my team managed to survive. At the northern part of the Resort I went inside the Relic Castle and caught a Yamask, which I nick named "Smokin" knowing I would be returning here later in the game I decided to leave and finally reach Nimbasa City. Just before entering the City Professor Juniper gave both Cheren, who was waiting there with the Professor, and myself some Ultra Balls!!
There were two Team Plasma grunts confronting an old man who asked for my help, defeating them I found out it was the Day-care Man from Route. 1 and he happily gave me his Bicycle, which I accepted because I was starting to get a little tired of banging down my B button. At the Pokemon Musical I dressed up Reckless (Axew) after getting a Prop Case. Leaving the musical I saw a little spat between Bianca and her father, he wanting her to come home and her refusing. Bianca's dad was having none of it until Elesa of Nimbasa City stood in and explained that children should be able to explore Unova with Pokemon at their side.
Seeing just how annoying the Nimbasa Gym Leader was I ran on to win her badge, completely running past her gym without realising I met up with N again but this time he didn't want to battle me, he wanted to ride the ferris wheel instead!!
After he was done wandering how many different Pokemon was in the world he explained to me that he was infact the leader of Team Plasma and wanted to battle me, again I won him using Smuggy (Servine), Paddle (Simipour), Voltz and Aero. After his defeat he told me that if I wish to save Pokemon I should challenge all eight gyms of Unova and confront him at the Pokemon League, with four official Pokemon League badges in my Badge Case I only had four more left to go.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Today I made my way through Chargestone Cave and defeated N once again. Then I met Skyla and explored Route 7 while making my way to Celestial Tower. I traveled through the tower defeating all the trainers to meet Skyla at the top and rang the bell. At the moment, I am training in Route 7.

My Servine and Herdier both evolved while training here :D

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Let's see what I am doing in White:

I just beat the 6th gym leader. She was easy, really easy actually. My Victini killed her Woobat in one hit, my Samurott killed her Unfezant in two hits, and my Conkeldurr killed Swanna in one hit. Right now I am on Route 7, about to get Surf. I can't figure out where to get Aerial Ace. Serebii says on the Runway. That's not where it is, that's where Sky Drop is. People say to talk to the kid with an orange hat behind the Pokemon Center, he gave me nothing. -_- So maybe I need to get Surf before he gives me it? o.o

My team right now is:

Conkeldurr Lv.37 Female
Careful, Guts, Rocky Helmet
- Rock Slide
- Wake-Up Slap
- Strength
- Bulk Up

Cofagrigus Lv.37 Female
Lax, Mummy, Wide Lens
- Return
- Hex
- Ominous Wind
- Will-O-Wisp

Shiny Serperior Lv.37 Male
Hardy, Overgrow, Miracle Seed
- Leaf Blade
- (Soon Aerial Ace)
- Glare
- Leech Seed

Samurott Lv.37 Male
Adamant, Torrent, Mystic Water
- Megahorn
- Slash
- Razor Shell
- Aqua Jet

Swoobat Lv.37 Female
Serious, Unaware, Scope Lens
- Air Slash
- Confusion
- Calm Mind
- Fly

Victini Lv.37
Rash, Victory Star, Amulet Coin
- Searing Shot
- Confusion
- Reversal
- Grass Knot (Did you know, if you use Grass Knot on a Pokemon with Static you can still get Paralyzed despite the fact that it's a special attack?)

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2011
Bought white today finally, had to wait until I got paid, and started off picking snivy as my starter and picking up my second pokemon panpour and used it to defeat the first gym leader. Seems like a great game so far!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
So by "tomorrow" I meant "nearly two days later", but details...

Darted across the street from Castelia Plasma Hideout to the Gym, where I figured I would get lucky with my little Woobat. I did get lucky. She essentially OHKO'd every Pokemon in there (with the exception of Burgh's Dwebble) and evolved way sooner than I expected.

Bianca wasn't a challenge. Neither was Cheren on Route 4. And all I really did was defeat trainers and catch a Scraggy, which I named "Pantsu". I'm debating about adding her to my team.

Speaking of which:

Andrew the Dewott - level 26
Valentine the Swoobat@Amulet Coin - level 26
Aquila the Pidove - level 18
Angel the Sandile - level 27
Pansear the Cut user - level 10
Ender the Servine - level 26

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
Speaking of which:

Andrew the Dewott - level 26
Valentine the Swoobat@Amulet Coin - level 26
Aquila the Pidove - level 18
Angel the Sandile - level 27
Pansear the Cut user - level 10
Ender the Servine - level 26
We must think alike, I named my Woobat "Valen", short for Valentine.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Okay, I don't remember exactly what order all of this came in, so I'll just list everything here
Added a Ferroseed to my team
Used the Audino Method to evolve it.
Headed To DragonSpiral Tower
Witnessed Reshiram take N's Side
Got the Dark Stone
Went to Mistralton Cave
Got a Dusk Stone and TM 30 Shadow Ball, So I evolved Lampent into Chandelure!
Caught Cobalion
Headed to Opelucid City
Witnessed Ghetsis's speech
Learned about the Reshiram and Zekrom Legend
Defeated Iris, the Dragon type Gym leader
Ben'nJerry evolved into Vanilluxe!
Entered Victory Road

I also caught alot of pokemon along the way, there's just too many to list here.

Team
Tsunamurai the Sammurott, lv. 45
Scraggai the Scrafty, lv. 45
Jurassai the Archeops, lv. 45
Ferrothorn, lv. 45
Chandelure, lv. 45
Ben'nJerry the Vanilluxe, lv. 47

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
Alright, I'm in Nimbasa right now, and I must say, Pokemon White isn't my favourite Pokemon game, probably my least favourite, if not Second to D/P. I still Like Pokemon White, I just have a hard time playing it for a period of time, I guess my mind just isn't set on it. Anyways, Here's t'e team:

Spr_5b_499.png
Spr_5b_512.png
Spr_5b_562.png

Planned team members: Jellicent. Braviary, Mienshao.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
I just caught Kyurem, I brought like 40 dusk balls thinking it would need alot but I got lucky and caught it on the second dusk ball, to weaken it I had my Sawk use Brick Break and finally poison jab to get it's HP into the red.

I'm going to catch some pokemon while I'm in the cave (Lv60 Lunatone, Solrock etc) and then return to a pokemon center to withdraw Kyurem from the PC

Team:

Samurott Lv67
Stoutland Lv66
Excadrill Lv67
Sawk Lv67
Kyurem Lv75
Volcarona Lv70

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
the other day i discovered that my pokemon were infected with pokerus. anyone want a pokemon that has pokerus i have alot of pokemon that have it and if you want it send me message along with ur black or white friend code and ill give you mine when you do or tell me on here but im not on alot so send a message ty

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
I just managed to defeat the Champion, I didn't find it that hard until I got to his 4th pokemon Volcarona, which spammed quiver dance and overheat, I managed to finally knock it out and he sent out his Druggidon, I used my Samurott while I healed as many pokemon as I could, I used Kyruem to finally knock out Druggidon and then I used Excadrill's Metal Claw to knock out Vannilux (my Volcarona was ready to be used if Excadrill fainted), I'm going to try and defeat Cynthia next and then the game is finished for me.

My Team:

Samurott Lv69
Stoutland Lv68
Excadrill Lv68
Sawk Lv69
Volcarona Lv72
Kyruem Lv75

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
Since my team was ridiculously under leveled after I beat Ghetsis and due to the fact that so many of my team members were weak to electric and fighting(two common types in this game) I decided to start my file over using Tepig this time around. Oshawott was good for me in the beginning but started to get outclassed toward the post game. Now that I have a good feel for the game, hopefully I'll be able to get through the entire thing with an awesome team.

Anyway, all I've done so far is choose Tepig and beat Bianca and Cheren.

Team:
498_tepig_front_norm.png
Tepig Lv.6 w/Tackle,Tail Whip

Years
Went to the GTS and i was able to get Snivy by trading a ferroseed and a tepig by trading my Tynamo :) as well i was able to get Gothita and Tirtouga through the gts as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back