• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
@ Teh Baro:
(.....I'm sorry. :( )

Anyway.....

After calling the number for a third time, I am fairly certain that the weirdo on the other end is insane. There is no excuse for laughing that much. NO EXCUSE. Again, the words "Black Materia" were mentioned. He also mentioned something about his mother. I attempted once more to explain to this dude our plight. After several hours of laughing and random gibberish about puppets, traitors, and his mother, I believed I might have finally got through to him. (kinda.) He may actually help us. He shows interest in Corna. (Which would make all kinds of sense. He's a nutcase, I'm sure of it. :\) Also, apparently he actually wants that Black Materia stuff. Any of you guys have that stuff on you?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I don't even know anymore, guys.

Anyways...

UPDATE 52
Spoiler:

mew_nani

Years
.......That was tragic when you lost to Ramon. So close, yet so far away.....

.....:( Your mental state has deteriorated about 45% from your last update. :(

We'll save you, Steven! Just hold on for a little bit longer!

(P.S. while you were making your way through Victory Road after getting your butt kicked by Ramon, while simultaneously laughing, I also said "What?" I also said "He lost?!" and "He failed... :(")

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Another Quartz LP after I just finished reading Zorak's?

emot-toot.gif

I haven't actually caught up with what you posted, but I did read the newest update. And haha, Ramon beat you.

What.

What.

But TEAM STEVEN rose again and won.
emot-frogc00l.gif

I'll catch up over the weekend with this LP so that I have more of an idea what's going on. Still, it's...uh..."great" to be exploring Corna again.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
What?

Oh, right. That was great. Short, but great. And remember kids, Brrrd is, in fact, the Word.

Also, it seems that I've become like Baro here (user, not evil Corna-creating sorcerer) and find myself only here for the LP.

Yuoaman

Years
"What?!" "What?!" "What?!" "WHatwhatwhatwhat??!!"
lol loved that part XD

Actually, it was more a series of Flat What's. From the TV Tropes page: ""What." You've just been witness to something so bizarre, so eye-crossingly stupid (or possibly so mind-crushingly terrifying as to put you beyond the capacity for rational thought), that your brain no longer has the cognitive faculties to put together a more articulate response. "

That is exactly what happened.

Tenevhrael

Now, if only pokemon were real
Years
I wish I had increased gravity for my pokemons, but I guess the only reason for increased gravity in Corna is because of the terribly insane things which have been done there have driven gravity itself insane, don't ask me how it's done, it just works.

Yuoaman

Years
Alright guys, I'm going to be doing some grinding in just a little while, hopefully I can level up a respectable amount to get another update out soon.

mew_nani

Years
Perhaps it is good that you do that. It'll give me more time to hire some help in ridding the world of Corna. :D

P.S. I have made progress with the nutcase on the other end of the phone. He'll gladly rid us of Corna if we can give him some Black Materia. No strings attached. :D

Also: When you get out of Corna, Yuoaman, I'll have a nice gift for you. :) Good luck.

Yuoaman

Years
When Yuoman goes against and hopefully beats Garogon (I think it's called that) there needs to be an awesome drawing of Steven with all his pokemon.

Funny that you bring that up, last night I got bored and drew the team with my nonexistent art skills. UNHOLYbear is even more frightening, you don't even know.

Also there's going to be another update soon, before I actually challenge the League. It was originally going to be a quick 20-30 image update... but things spiraled a little.

mew_nani

Years
...How is it possible to make UNHOLYbear any more frightening than she already is? :\ She's already a 9/10 on the Eldritch Abomination scale. What did you do? Draw her with a pink bow on her head or something?

I'll bet Yatzee looks pretty cool, though. :)

mew_nani

Years
....excuse me, I think I'm gonna be sick. *runs to the bathroom*

*30 minutes later*

Ok, I think my stomach is empty now.... THE HORROR!!!!! IT'S SO HORRI- *vomits again*

...I think I'm ok now.... (If it were anything else you probably would have made it look awesome. Nothing can save UNHOLYbear from Eldritch Abomination territory, it seems...:()

Back