• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Analogue

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
We're still looking for help on this. Any kind of help is fine, scripters, spriters or anything else.

Complans

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
Skills: Sprite Inserting, Scripting
Proof of work: See screenie
Why do you want to join?: Because it's fun, and it gives me something to do.
Have MSN/Skype?: PM me for it :)

etilqc.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
Thanks for your application. I believe you have already spoken to Adam about joining. Welcome to the team :D

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Just an update, the thread is in the works so I'm hoping that will hopefully generate some more buzz about our game. I'm considering making a Pokedex for our game. If I start it here, everyone can take it and add the Pokemon they really want in the game. Also, to Erin, if we don't have that text I send you for the running shoes script today, I believe we are going to go ahead and write it ourselves. (I'm placing it in the spoiler below if you lost it.)

Spoiler:

Alex, (The new member) and myself have already begun planing the scripts for the next town (Riftsong) so progress is moving fairly good. Now, lets move onto the Pokedex. I was thinking about including maybe 200-250 different pokemon. What do you guys think? More? Less?

Here's what I've got so far, feel free to add/remove any you don't feel we need!

Spoiler:

Silent Crest

Celestial Shine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
I don't know if you want to use the other summary that I posted up slightly earlier.

You should also link your sig to the thread or here. Maybe some more banners =,=...

Anyways, we're still recruiting! I'll get back to work.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Hey guys, I haven't been able to get onto this site from my normal computer in about 3 days. I'm not sure why but it's super annoying. Anyways, Alex, where have you disappeared to? You have the more updated rom and we need you to continue! I think you should post some of the features and job openings on the actual team thread. Its strange how no one has even made a comment yet. We need to change that.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
Seems like we lost a lot of progress. We are in real need of help at the minute.

Any scripters, mappers, spriters or tile inserters would be a great help now. Maybe a title screen editor or music editor. :D

Back