• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Duel Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Fine by me... :) Not sure exactly what happens now, but I'm good with a Scratch Off with Dorandragon. :3

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Wow, im not sure if these are going on much anymore but anyways
Once you both agree to duel, the moderator/person in charge will accept the fuel and send you the rules. Once both spritest complete their sprite they will PM them back to the person in charge, and he/she will make the thread in the Competions section. Then the other members may vote which sprite is best :)
I do not think you can vote for yourself though ;P

Years
Yet again we'll be starting fresh. We have a new manager of Pixel Art Duels, and that is countryemo! So from now on, please send the PMs to countryemo instead of me. I'll act as a backup just in case anything comes up for him. Sorry for the huge delay on these duels, everyone.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Well then :) I'm open to a scratch spriting duel, if DoranDragon is still down I shall make this my challenge to him :}

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Available Duelists

1. Fireworks (Scratch or Devamp)

Ongoing Duels

1. Dorandragon vs Valora17

2. No duel.

You too will will recieve the PM soon

Years
Poll:
How do you feel about the Pixel Art Duel Arena being moved to the competitions forum? Post your comments about it, I've been thinking about it for quite some time. I think it will help the competitions forum out a lot with the activity too.

I'd like to read everyone's comments and suggestions on this idea.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
I agree, since this is a competition and is judged in that forum anyway I don't see a reason for it not to be moved over.

Also, I haven't recieved the PM with the duel information...?

Years
Heyhey, you guyss. A duel between Hi-Techneon and Fireworks has just begun, and you are able to vote now. The theme in this duel is a devamp with a twist of a Hoenn vs. Unova restricted species. Take a look at the sprites and vote here.

Also updated the first post. Thanks again to countryemo for handling the Pixel Art duels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back