• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Hi.well I'm writing a big pokemon story.I want u pepz to submit a charecter,that represents u,with all the info u can think of,such as outfit,boy or girl,hair color and eye color (you can even put something like purple or something its free color,skin as in black,white,just dark,cause of being dark complected,tanned,family history,and what starter pokemon they have,and the pokemon choises r:any of the before starters (not counting picachu)tokipi eevee or growlith,if there is any pokemon u realy want ur pokemon trainer to have a pokemon not listed than contect me,I usuly get on everyday,most likly I'll be getting on.I'll post something saying I got enogh charecters when I got enogh,now if I say that and u wern't in time and realy wanted a charecter in my story,then contect me on my page like I said earlyer.If any questons contect me like metoned twice now

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
If you want people to submit characters, I think you would be better off in the roleplay section than here. Most people around Fanfiction and Writing like you to make your own charries, not depend on others'.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Erm... No, not exactly. O_o

See, if you want people to be characters, you've actually got the wrong section. You'll want the roleplay forum in that case. I'd suggest going over there and reading through those threads to get an idea as to how that works.

With fanfiction, however, there's no roleplaying with other writers, so there's no "create a character and see if anyone wants to be them." Everything should be of the author's own creation -- characters, the written parts for them, and all that fun stuff. The reason why is because it's just easier. After all, the person who knows best how a character should be and how that character fits into the plot is the creator, so it's easier to work with a character you've created yourself -- something that represents a piece of your own creativity. That way, you can control the story a bit better (because the character can be created specifically for your storyline), and no one would complain that you screwed up their characterization.

Or in simpler terms, if you want other people to be characters, you'll want the roleplay forum. If you want to write a fanfiction, the best way to avoid stress, drama, and getting driven insane by your readers is to just create the characters yourself because you'd know for certain what their personalities are like and how they would interact in/with the plot. And no one would complain that you didn't get the characterization right.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Thanks Valentine.I had done pretty much all the storys I've wrote with my cuson fearlesslove having a charecter in them,no kidding.I sorta have a hard time creating charecters but I love to write.Fearlesslove's charecters have always been amazing so I was just giving it a try with everyone else.I'll put a new post up in roleplay and let it run a week or 2 and if nobody posts anything I belive needed then I"ll ask someone to shut it down.:) thanks valentine!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
emot-frog.gif

You could have just not posted and this thread would have remained dead.

Ah well. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back