• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Pretty nice. The text is small but it's nice that way and still readable. Cool team and I like how you have the colour of the Pokemon's name the same as their main body colour. Can't really find any faults with your signature. I'll give it 8/10.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
7/10 Like the image a lot, but the text really lets the signature down as a whole. Placement, colour, font . . . all could be redone.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
8/10 Not a big fan of Cincinno, but the picture is nice and clean, the layout is simple and uncluttered, and the colours work pretty well. I'd get rid of the blue links, though. They're a little jarring; they'd go better in pink, grey or black like the rest.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Useful piece of info. (b")b

But yeah, pretty bland signature there. Get a banner image or try some formatting? :/

1//10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
afdij! @_@ That. Is. Beautiful! :D

Your such a good artist! ~ 10/10!:3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

Nice and simple. However, we still have a problem with the last line. xD On my laptop it stops at 'Let's'

yes i know my signature is bland idc

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

It's very simple and just in limits. It looks like a couple wavy brushes were used to make the psychic attack shoot out (and if done by hand, then that's pretty damn good), but the positioning is not bad at all. I also like how it grows smaller and fades as it reaches the end of the image.

/hint: Whoever rates mine should refresh a couple times...unless you already know the secret of my sig. (which really isn't that big a secret but hey, sounds mysterious, doesn't it?)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
A very blurry banner image. I thought I suggested you to get something 'decent'? :/

2//10

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
8/10 Nice
and thats my kitty I don't want to find my dad's really expensive camera just to take a picture of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back