blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.9 Years
tried the link, but it did on work on my visual boy advance... any help to get here?
Did you patch it to a Pokémon Emerald ROM?

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.9 Years
Where can I find Togepi in route 104, cant find it, is it on the patch of grass near the flower shop?
Sorry, I need to update the list, I'll do that shorty.
Male
Seen May 8th, 2015
Posted June 18th, 2011
31 posts
8.7 Years
Very enjoyable mod, thank you very much for the "hard" edition. :)

I just played Champion Steven (and his level 99 epic team) and won using only 3 pokemon at level 65 (but it was pretty easy, I should have used a level 50 team)

no items used in battle, no ubers/no legendaries (ok, I did use 1 celebi, but his stats arent insane like rayquaza) and minimal EV training (just a few vitamins), no cheap moves like doubleteam, one-hitKOs etc etc...

can anyone top that? :P

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.9 Years
Very enjoyable mod, thank you very much for the "hard" edition. :)

I just played Champion Steven (and his level 99 epic team) and won using only 3 pokemon at level 65 (but it was pretty easy, I should have used a level 50 team)

no items used in battle, no ubers/no legendaries (ok, I did use 1 celebi, but his stats arent insane like rayquaza) and minimal EV training (just a few vitamins), no cheap moves like doubleteam, one-hitKOs etc etc...

can anyone top that? :P
Thanks & Congratulations! :)

I haven't yet had a chance to play through it fully but i'll try and beat that ;)
Male
Seen May 8th, 2015
Posted June 18th, 2011
31 posts
8.7 Years
your welcome & ty Suicine (really, your level 99 Steven gave me the most satisfying win I've had in poke-history, so thank YOU!). :)

lol, you haven't played through yet? :O

you'll have to try it sometime ! it's a lot of fun.

but I did find the 'champion' battle in the elite four a bit disappointing; although it's not your fault I think the choice in pokemon that they use is pretty weak; a lot were water type too which made it easy to thunderbolt them.

maybe to spice things up you could make the final battle in the game be against 6 legendaries/ubers? wouldn't that be awesome? :) put them @ level 100... that would be an awesome challenge for any poke-trainer.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.9 Years
your welcome & ty Suicine (really, your level 99 Steven gave me the most satisfying win I've had in poke-history, so thank YOU!). :)

lol, you haven't played through yet? :O

you'll have to try it sometime ! it's a lot of fun.

but I did find the 'champion' battle in the elite four a bit disappointing; although it's not your fault I think the choice in pokemon that they use is pretty weak; a lot were water type too which made it easy to thunderbolt them.

maybe to spice things up you could make the final battle in the game be against 6 legendaries/ubers? wouldn't that be awesome? :) put them @ level 100... that would be an awesome challenge for any poke-trainer.
Yeah, I'm going to try it real soon and that's good! :)

I've completely forgotton what I set the Champions team as, but I'll bear that in mind. The release you currently have has the E4'S Pokémon at Level 66, but I've changed them to 70-80 now to make it a little harder, but I'll check the champions team and try n mix it up with types ect. ;) Thanks!

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.9 Years
Okay, so I've updated the OP and uploaded Beta 1.0, minor changes including Gym Leader level increase/decrease, changed a few pokemon of teams of Gyms and trainers and increased the Elite Fours & Champions (and Pokémon) levels ;)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow

Male
Skyloft
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted November 27th, 2018
2,610 posts
9.4 Years
Aerodactyl exists in this version. If I remember correctly, he is in one of the top floors in the sky tower (I believe it's called the sky tower or something. It's the tower that Rayquaza's in)
Not removing this from my signature!

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.9 Years
Okay, so I've released yet another Beta (1.01) only small as I came across a few trainers that were unedited and changed 2 or 3 Pokémon of Stevens team to make it more challenging, I'll leave it to you guys to figure it out ;)x
Seen August 27th, 2012
Posted April 25th, 2011
1 posts
8.6 Years
Good job Suicune!!! I just wanted to let you know your hack made me a member in this community :D Im gunna start playing it right after i finish this post. Also, I see alot of people here refering to a "pokemon list".. im assuming is a list where you list where they can be found. However, I dunno if im blind or just plain stupid, but I cant find this "list". could anyone help me out? Much appreciated. Thanks!

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,061 posts
11.9 Years
Good job Suicune!!! I just wanted to let you know your hack made me a member in this community :D Im gunna start playing it right after i finish this post. Also, I see alot of people here refering to a "pokemon list".. im assuming is a list where you list where they can be found. However, I dunno if im blind or just plain stupid, but I cant find this "list". could anyone help me out? Much appreciated. Thanks!
Thanks, much appreciated :)

and yeah about the list, I had one uploaded but I needed to updade it so I'm currently working on a new one and will upload it in due course.

I believe I just played the new steven! I see you've introduced Slaking and Salamence (and maybe a 3rd new pokemon that I missed) very nice. ;)
Ah, right yeah I added 3 new Pokémon two of what you said and one more which I won't reveal, what was your opinion btw?
Male
Seen May 8th, 2015
Posted June 18th, 2011
31 posts
8.7 Years

Ah, right yeah I added 3 new Pokémon two of what you said and one more which I won't reveal, what was your opinion btw?
Yeah they were very good, much more fun and more challenging than the last. :)

but for a really challenging AI you might wanna check out my elite four challenge; I experimented a little with movesets on various pokemon like:

calm mind + baton pass: suprisingly the AI will often use calm mind to get to stage 3-5 or so and then baton pass to a pokemon who will often sweep ur entire team coz his special attack will just be insanely high.

curse/rest/toxic/roar/whirlwind are also some good moves used by the AI pretty darn effectively.

but then if you use these beastly movesets and start giving your opponents ubers (like I have) people won't play coz they'll complain it's too hard. :P oh well; the more challenging the game the more fun it is imo. :)
Advertiser Content