• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
victini

still looking for a movie victini im on page 98 of the quick trade thread which tells the stats of the 3 celebis im offering please pm me

Last edited:

Mross

*Poké Master?*
Years
  • Age 37
  • Ohio
  • Seen May 3, 2011
Requesting: I need a Japanese Ditto

Offering: dont have much to offer could breed some tepigs, and snivys for you or you could ask about any other pokemon i may have.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2011
Still looking for DW females I don't have.

Looking for the following DW females: Scyther, Sudowoodo, Zigzagoon, Glameow, Elekid, Chatot, Mantine, Wailmer, Clamperl, Relicanth and Finneon.

Offering the following DW females: Caterpie, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Nidoran, Vulpix, Zubat, Oddish, Psyduck, Growlithe, Poliwag, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Krabby, Exeggcute, Lickitung, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Goldeen, Magikarp, Lapras, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Igglybuff, Natu, Mareep, Marill, Hoppip, Sunkern, Yanma, Wooper, Murkrow, Girafarig, Gligar, Qwilfish, Corsola, Remoraid, Delibird, Skarmory, Stantler, Miltank, Poochyena, Lotad, Taillow, Wingull, Surskit, Skitty, Electrike, Carvanha, Swablu, Barboach, Corphish, Lileep, Anorith, Feebas, Tropius, Luvdisc, Staravia, Bidoof, Shinx, Pachirisu, Buizel, Shellos, Drifloon and Buneary.

VM Me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Requesting: Chandelure
Offering: Altaria (LV 49) or Drifblim (LV 49)
Friend code: 5157 2550 0627
Let me know through private message if you'd like to trade.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
LF: Female DW Emolga with Motor Drive (Nature does not matter)
OF: UT Victini from the tower - Simisear [Lv 11]
I'm not far in the game yet cause I need Emolga before I go any further.
Message me for a prepared time since I can only get wifi from my friend's house.
:)

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2011
Breeding Zoruas

I'm in the mood to breed some Zoruas today so if you have requests for one please PM me and let me know what you have to trade in return. I'm not really THAT picky, I'm just in a giving mood today. :) Also I will hatch the egg for you if you'd like and if you want me to give it a nickname just let me know before. I'll be around for a few more hours so let me know ASAP if you'd like one.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
LF: Female Dream World Pokemon (with their DW Abilities), apart from the ones below
OF:
114.png
108.png
234.png

VM Me

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
LF:Shiny pokemon

OF:shiny charizard, shiny tyranitar, Shiny swellow, Shiny rayquaza

im using my diamond version but if you want to trade from a black or white version i will transfer the pokemon. but if you want to trade from black or white i cant clone the pokemon only if you trade from diamond, pearl or HG i will get the SS and Platinum code if you are trading from those to games.

pm or vm if your interested

ceremony

rah rah
Years
I'm looking for some Power Items, and I know they're tough to come by, which is why I'll trade two-for-one.

Looking For: Power Weight, Power Belt, Power Band, Power Anklet

Offering: Any starter except Chikorita
Timburr, egg moves Mach Punch and Drain Punch
Ralts with Mean Look
Axew with Night Slash
Zorua
Torkoal
Growith
Eevee
Starmie
Feebas
Spiritomb
Tynamo
Electrizer
Up Grade
Protector

Will breed specific natures (except Impish) for one for one trade

Zombanana

Worse Than a Beginning Trainer
Years
LF: Thunderous so I can get Landorus, will trade back if you want.
OF:
Lvl 75 Infernape.
Stats: 195 att, 123 def, 200 sp. att, 118 sp. def, and 216 speed.
Moves: Fire Blast, Flame Wheel, Close Combat, Flare Blitz

If you want the Thunderus back after I get Landorus, you can keep the Infernape and trade anything back.
PM if you want to trade.

Aggression

Pokémon Ultimate Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
STOP, I probably have what you want

*Offering*

1. All breedable pokémon in existence
Can breed in timid/modest/jolly/adamant

2. Can get dittos and synchronizers in above natures

*Looking for*
1. Good natured shines, mostly gen 5 pokémon, untouched
2. EVed pokémon
3. Competitive items, good stuff from the battle subway
4. Competitive berries
5. DW ability female Eevee
6. Any female pokemon with a dream world ability

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
trading from black

OF: rash azelf UT, timid tornadus UT, jolly landorus UT, modest reshiram, hasty victini, jolly victini UT, jolly palkia, naive kyurem UT, adamant zekrom UT, adamant virizion UT, adamant terrakion UT, timid jirachi UT, jolly zapdos UT, DW ability gligar females, DW ability dratini females, and DW ability nidoran females.

PM with fair offers. meaning something like a tornadus for a legend dog, psychic, or bird. zekrom for an uber.

really LF: MODEST/TIMID heatran, phanpy, bold zapdos, timid/modest/naive/hasty palkia

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2011
LF: Mew/ Darkrai/ Gengar or Haunter/ Palkia. ( doesn't matter level ).

OF: Level 01 Zorua/ Oshawott/ Charmander/ Munchlax/ Larvesta/ Vullaby/ Archen/ Eevee/ Snivy/ Tepig/ Tirtouga.

Also OF: Espeon/ Umbreon/ Slowbro/ Snorlax/ Hydreigon/ Poochyena ( female from DW).

Special offer: I have a shiny Kyogre for Arceus ( with no HM moves).

PM me if u are interested in any of those trades/pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back