• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jake Lee's New Tradez~

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Starting now, anyone who brings me the following ONE pokemon gets ANY SIX pokes from my thread.

Shiny Magnemite
Nature: Timid/Modest
UNTOUCHED
IVs: As Flawless as can be with Hidden Power Type FIRE
EVs: NONE

I WILL GIVE ANY SIX POKES FOR THESE

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
hey im intersted in your eved hydragon can you look at my thread and see if theirs anything you want

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Looking for alot of Gen V stuff atm...and OU things from my wants and from Gen IV

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
well i have thundourous with hp ice as near flawless as you can get it uk with having hp ice 70 and flawless conkeldor with drain punch and mach punch

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I want both of those, pick any two pokes you want for them :)

lol what a joke of a trader

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
interested in your flawless dratini and lavitar. :D wad would u like for it? i could offer shiny chimchar.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
You need to post what you have to offer..I need to know whether its male/female, Its IVs, if its touched or untouched...and any more pokes you have to offer. I dont care if a pokemon is shiny or not, i just care about their stats and nature

buuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmppppppppppp

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
LETS POST ABOUT YOUR RULES AND COMPLAIN ABOUT STUFFF! OMGzzzzzzz!1111!!! :O lolz k

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Too bad my rules make more sense and im offering better stuff with more lenient rules

Back