• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trade Center

Years
Are you still looking for Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus? If so, would you be willing to trade a Totodile for one?

I do not know who the first 2 guys you named were (maybe they are the preforms) but yes I would do that trade just one thing can you wait till later tonight or tomorrow so i can just transfer my totodile over???

ok heres the deal then if you can help me a little bit right now I can help you with your totodile later today when I can transfer my guys over is that ok?

Last edited:

o3o

Years
I do not know who the first 2 guys you named were (maybe they are the preforms) but yes I would do that trade just one thing can you wait till later tonight or tomorrow so i can just transfer my totodile over???

ok heres the deal then if you can help me a little bit right now I can help you with your totodile later today when I can transfer my guys over is that ok?

Hehe, yes, they are the pre-evolutions. Sure, that's okay.

And I don't mind helping people. ^^;;; What do you need me to do?

Years
Hehe, yes, they are the pre-evolutions. Sure, that's okay.

And I don't mind helping people. ^^;;; What do you need me to do?

haha nice, ok I have a karrablast and shelmet lvl 1 and the only way to evolve them is trade for each other like, i trade you a karrablast for your shelmet and they both evolve. I have both of these guys on me again, so if you help me out with this trade i will give you a pokemon for free,

and for the Reinclus evolution if you give it to me now I will get your totodile either later today or tomorrow most liekly, and if your not comfortable doing that i understand and we will do the trade for that one tomorrow is that ok :)

o3o

Years
haha nice, ok I have a karrablast and shelmet lvl 1 and the only way to evolve them is trade for each other like, i trade you a karrablast for your shelmet and they both evolve. I have both of these guys on me again, so if you help me out with this trade i will give you a pokemon for free,

and for the Reinclus evolution if you give it to me now I will get your totodile either later today or tomorrow most liekly, and if your not comfortable doing that i understand and we will do the trade for that one tomorrow is that ok :)

Ah, yes, I see. If you give me the Shelmet/Karrablast, we can trade them both, and then I'll give the evolved form back.

Oh, and is it okay if I trade you Solosis (the first evo of Reuniclus)? I don't have time to level one to Lvl. 41.

Years
Ah, yes, I see. If you give me the Shelmet/Karrablast, we can trade them both, and then I'll give the evolved form back.

Oh, and is it okay if I trade you Solosis (the first evo of Reuniclus)? I don't have time to level one to Lvl. 41.

as far as the first evo tahts actually more preferable :)

and whats your friend code so we can trade right now.

mine is 1291 8001 8086

o3o

Years
Okay, sure. Is it okay if we trade the Solosis for Totodile tomorrow? Since I need to breed one and I don't have much time atm.

And my FC is in my signature. I'll trade you a Patrat for the Karrablast/Shelmet, then I'll trade you the Karrablast/Shelmet back for the other one, then you can give me the Patrat back for the evolved form. Is that alright?

Years
Okay, sure. Is it okay if we trade the Solosis for Totodile tomorrow? Since I need to breed one and I don't have much time atm.

And my FC is in my signature. I'll trade you a Patrat for the Karrablast/Shelmet, then I'll trade you the Karrablast/Shelmet back for the other one, then you can give me the Patrat back for the evolved form. Is that alright?

is the evolved form of partat ok :/
and if it is meet me in the wifi room ill be there now

Years
i can get you a clefairy, uhmm the other guys i will have to see to get for you, and have not transfered all of my guys yet

Back