• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
So yeah. I've seen one for being like, super active and stuff, but what about an emblem for those who are just seen lurking, or don't have many posts, for their time here at PC?

*emblem picture later [dun have photoshop right now]*
Crouching Liepard, Hidden Pichu
Like the stealthy ninja hiding in the tall grass over there, you seem to keep yourself hidden, and unnoticed here.

Years
Okay so I cry at night. Why? Because I don't have a single emblem! :'< Ahaa, just kiddin! But seriously, I've been a member for like 3 and a half years now so I was wondering if I can have my Veteran emblem. :D And possibly any others I deserve! ;)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Um...does anyone know the anime from which this Emblem/Taco's image is derived from?

ruinmode.png

/Ruin Mode
Isn't it amazing?! The texture! The nostalgia! The ancient, moldy scent of the crazy person who gave this to you! Ooooh... the texture!! I can't get enough of it!!

The only thing I recall related to "Ruin Mode" is ShineGreymon Ruin Mode from Digimon Savers, but that picture doesn't look...Digimon-ish. Then again, I haven't completed watching Savers yet. ._. Thanks in advance for clarification on whether the image is from Digimon or another show! >_>

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Were the emblems for the egg hunt ever passed out?

Yup, I've received mine and I've seen a couple of others with theirs as well. If you were supposed to receive one, I would suggest contacting a staff member.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Also, to clarify, you wouldn't get an emblem for that event anyway, Speed, because I didn't recieve a private message of how many you found, and hadn't posted in the event thread. :x

And since nobody else has come to me who have missed out on their emblem, you can assume that all were given out. XD

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I need my Vet emblem. Unless it has be the exact day. Then I'll need to wait a few more days. But yeah the month is correct.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Ahh, not so bad. I joined on May 9th. Not going to kill me to wait 5 days lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Making it obvious that you're just doing it for the emblem would incline us to not give it to you.

Speed

Skyward
Years
Also, to clarify, you wouldn't get an emblem for that event anyway, Speed, because I didn't recieve a private message of how many you found, and hadn't posted in the event thread. :x

And since nobody else has come to me who have missed out on their emblem, you can assume that all were given out. XD
My bad, I meant the egg swap event. I never participated in the egg hunt. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

My bad, I meant the egg swap event. I never participated in the egg hunt. xD

Oh, those emblems aren't yet uploaded, so as soon as they're uploaded I'll be giving them out. ^___^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

Oh, those emblems aren't yet uploaded, so as soon as they're uploaded I'll be giving them out. ^___^;
They are so, geez. What do you think I am, some sort of lazy admin?

(They are actually up now... and have been for like 20 minutes. 8D)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Well. I hereby request my vet badge. I joined in May 9th when I was 9 years old. I'm now 12 and have been here for three years. HOORAH!

I also need a supporter badge. Unless gift cards don't give you it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well. I hereby request my vet badge. I joined in May 9th when I was 9 years old. I'm now 12 and have been here for three years. HOORAH!

I also need a supporter badge. Unless gift cards don't give you it.

Kay done. :D Congrats on 3 years!

(You're lucky, you only get the supporter badge because of Shining Raichu's donation for you, otherwise anything from the egg hunt = no suporter badge)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years

Kay done. :D Congrats on 3 years!

(You're lucky, you only get the supporter badge because of Shining Raichu's donation for you, otherwise anything from the egg hunt = no suporter badge)

Thanks. I only got 1 tier from the egg hunt anyway. :D I feel old even though I'm young.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh, we're allowed to claim the supporter emblem from gift cards? If so, I'd like to request mine, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back