• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Found this club while searching for the eggs this weekend....annnnnnd...I'm totally in. XD
Glee is one of my favorite shows right now. So funny. Love the songs.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Okay, Rachel's born this way T-Shirt say's

Spoiler:

LOL.

Since she's in it, Santana must be involved.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Okay, Rachel's born this way T-Shirt say's

Spoiler:

LOL.

Since she's in it, Santana must be involved.

Actually its because of this:
Finn - "Can't Dance"
Yeah, Finn hits her in the nose by accident pretty badly...Ouch.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I don't know if you guys follow Naya on twitter, but did you see that "Trouty Mouth" was trending on Twitter today? I saw that and thought "that is so awesome" XD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I reckon the Prom Queen could be Kurt. Just kidding.
I wish, though.

My Glee DVD has a convention where the Producer says he'd like to see Kurt and his boyfriend as the Prom Couple.

Perriechu

Years
I reckon the Prom Queen could be Kurt. Just kidding.
I wish, though.

My Glee DVD has a convention where the Producer says he'd like to see Kurt and his boyfriend as the Prom Couple.

I don't know if you wanna read these spoilers but I'm gonna post them.

Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

I don't know if you wanna read these spoilers but I'm gonna post them.

Spoiler:

tumblr_lk1b5avftj1qeogas.gif

tumblr_lk20xbrISE1qebeyx.gif

I knew it :D !
Awesome, can I know your source?

Years
I read somewhere that the person who dies is a male, anybody got anything to back it up?
Oh and btw, i'm calling it to be figgins or sandy.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I read somewhere that the person who dies is a male, anybody got anything to back it up?

AHHHH! NOOOO!!!

I can tell already!
My psychic sense say Becky or Burt.

...All I know is that when the funeral episode airs, I might cry...

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
AHHHH! NOOOO!!!

I can tell already!
My psychic sense say Blaine or Burt.

...All I know is that when the funeral episode airs, I might cry...

Oh god no. Blaine does not die, he is in season 3, as is Burt. The person who die's is a beloved character-- instead of me ranting I'm gonna make a list.

Who isn't dying.

- Burt [Kurt's Dad + Finn's Step Dad.]
- Carole [Finn's Mum + Kurt's Step Mum.]
- Any Main character [New Directions, Will, Sue etc.]
- Holly, April or Blaine [They've been confirmed for a season 3 appearance.]
- Becky. [Becky has a storyline in season 3.]
- Figgins. [It's not gonna be him...]
- Karofsky. [Confirmed Season 3, plus RM stated he wouldn't die.]
- Jessie [He maybe in Season 3.]

Who is could be

- Coach Bieste. [A beloved character, plus she hasn't been mentioned in a while]
- Becky's Mum [There looking for someone to play her in "Funeral"
- Jean [Sue's sister.]
- Someone in Sam's family. [In "Rumors" Sam's siblings are introduced, which led people to believe one of them could have cancer, and Sam has been taking care of them, it has been stated that "New Directions will find a whole new respect for Sam."

No, it's most likely to be female, judging on who the candidates are.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Found this club while searching for the eggs this weekend....annnnnnd...I'm totally in. XD
Glee is one of my favorite shows right now. So funny. Love the songs.
^ Didn't read the rules at all. >.<
----------

Hmmm... Well I'm still totally looking forward for Today/Tommorow (time differences :\) Mostly interested in Kurt, I wonder if he comes back without any showing of Blaine or the Warblers, it would make it pretty interesting. Maybe they had a fight after hearing Kurt wanting to go back, and Kurt doesn't tell anyone about it.
it has been stated that "New Directions will find a whole new respect for Sam."
Gay

I have a feeling it might be Terri, maybe something to do with her helping sue out and it gets her killed? xD

Years
Can I join?

I must admit I hated it at first but my sister watched it and I slowly got sucked in.

Being in the UK, we're behind on the episodes (I think) so I probably wont be discussing the latest episodes unfortunately. Now just for the rule requirement, gleek.

And to clear up the 'behind on episodes' thing, we had the regionals episode last night, what episode are you guys up to across the pond?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

And to clear up the 'behind on episodes' thing, we had the regionals episode last night, what episode are you guys up to across the pond?
Sorry about that, it's just me being lazy and not checkin' properly - thanks for checking the rules though. :3

I'm actually in the UK also, but i've been watching the episodes up to date with the US. Currently the US aired episode 17 "night of neglect" and will be airing "Born This Way" (episode 18) today. It's great that we've caught up so much though, were only techically 1 episode behind, (or well 2 by the end of the day) but that was because of all the breaks the US has been on. I don't think we'll catch up anymore though, we'll be keeping at this pace for a while...

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Uk only had Regionals last night?
Seriousally?
TV3 In Ireland Is on "Born This Way" tomorrow and We had "Night of Neglect" last Wednesday~
And With the whole "Kurt & Karofsky" Situation at prom...
kurtapproves.gif

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Uk only had Regionals last night?
Seriousally?
TV3 In Ireland Is on "Born This Way" tomorrow and We had "Night of Neglect" last Wednesday~
And With the whole "Kurt & Karofsky" Situation at prom...
kurtapproves.gif
Damn - right thats it, I'm gonna take a ferry to Ireland on wednesday. :P

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

Oh god no. Blaine does not die, he is in season 3, as is Burt. The person who die's is a beloved character-- instead of me ranting I'm gonna make a list.

I was going to make one too, but PC had a problem then I went to sleep :P .

Who isn't dying.
- Burt [Kurt's Dad + Finn's Step Dad.]
- Carole [Finn's Mum + Kurt's Step Mum.]
- Any Main character [New Directions, Will, Sue etc.]
- Holly, April or Blaine [They've been confirmed for a season 3 appearance.]
- Becky. [Becky has a storyline in season 3.]
- Figgins. [It's not gonna be him...]
- Karofsky. [Confirmed Season 3, plus RM stated he wouldn't die.]
- Jessie [He maybe in Season 3.]

Who is could be

- Coach Bieste. [A beloved character, plus she hasn't been mentioned in a while]
- Becky's Mum [There looking for someone to play her in "Funeral"
- Jean [Sue's sister.]
- Someone in Sam's family. [In "Rumors" Sam's siblings are introduced, which led people to believe one of them could have cancer, and Sam has been taking care of them, it has been stated that "New Directions will find a whole new respect for Sam."

Well, you pretty much got them all. I was gonna add Becky herself or Emma. Becky's mother won't really affect the New Directions that much, I don't think. Emma, not really thinking it, but it's a possibility.

And I thought about Jean too, that will affect Sue drastically, so it's plausible.
So far I'm placing my bets on Jean, can't see a male dying, like someone said.

They could also be looking for Becky's mother to cast her early or something for Season 3, do they do that?

EDIT - Wait, you covered Becky, my bad.

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Small spoiler for those who haven't seen it.
Spoiler:

All is right with the world.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
What a wonderful episode, but I was extremely disappointed that they took out, "No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgendered life"

You'd think that would be something they made sure to include. Why would they take it out? :|

Back