• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've finally slain the pile of homework

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hm, that homework sounded tough and numerous. D=

ema-cheerfulb.gif

But! Its good to see you back. :3

When you say Dark Crater, do you mean Dark Crater in PMD2?

Cause Uuuugh yeah, I hate the Dark Crater. @-@
TOO MANY MOSTER HOUSES AND THAT FOOL DARKRAI WITH HIS MINIONS...

...And don't get me started on how many times Cresselia fainted and used all my reviver seeds. >w>

But yeah, welcome back. :3

Years
Hm, that homework sounded tough and numerous. D=

ema-cheerfulb.gif

But! Its good to see you back. :3

When you say Dark Crater, do you mean Dark Crater in PMD2?

Cause Uuuugh yeah, I hate the Dark Crater. @-@
TOO MANY MOSTER HOUSES AND THAT FOOL DARKRAI WITH HIS MINIONS...

...And don't get me started on how many times Cresselia fainted and used all my reviver seeds. >w>

But yeah, welcome back. :3

Yes I am. I hate that place so much, first 15 floors of death, and then 14 floors of more death, and a boss battle of death.

All for the sake of evolving.

Cressila dies way to often, and spams freaking Aurora Beam on stuff that's resistant to that move, and I'm a Charmander so that's a pretty big problem. Also, 2 Reviver Seeds, yay.

Thanks for welcoming me, though.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Oh, our magnificent bastard is back? That's great! We should totally have a party. :DDD

Welcome back, Erik. May or may not seem like it but I missed you. Glad you're done with all that stupid homework. Which reminds me that I've got a ton of homework to do myself atm. :x Hope you become wonderfully active once again, brotah! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was wondering what happened to you! Glad you survived that pile of homework you had. Welcome back to PC!~ Hope to see ya around. :)

Back