• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Idea] Pokemon: Something To Do With Pineapples Version

If this game is made, would you play it?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • If I have free time

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Mmmm... :3 Pineapples
This all looks good :D
But dont make the Pineapple be a lie ... like the cake :(

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I think the plot itself is certainly interesting, but the humor aspect that you're trying to add with the mysterious pokemon being a pineapple detracts from the storyline.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
This sounds like a great game! Also, I could help with spriting. For examples, see my Sprite Gallery (album).

Thank you :) !

Mmmm... :3 Pineapples
This all looks good :D
But dont make the Pineapple be a lie ... like the cake :(

...Haha, I think I know that reference ;)

I think the plot itself is certainly interesting, but the humor aspect that you're trying to add with the mysterious pokemon being a pineapple detracts from the storyline.

Actually, it's not really comical. It's just the easiest way of describing what it looks like (and I love pineapples). But I value your thoughts, thanks :) .

And thanks to a friend, we managed to make a Snake Charmer Sprite. I'm currently in the process of trying to sprite the 3rd leader. I'm not having any luck, though.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Idea Update​

Well, I've postponed this because I was trying to make some sprites, but that didn't work, so I'll just reveal the next Gym Leader.

This Gym Leader serves a special role in his Town, being the Ringmaster of the Circus. He is very easygoing, and thanks to his second commitment he can react very well with crowds. His team is very loyal to him and have full trust and respect. This is because he often uses his team in his Ringmaster performances. His Pokemon are very good with battles, and the trust and loyalty definitely gives him the advantage. Introducing the third Gym Leader, Caporo.

Gym Leader #3 - Caporo

Gym Leaders Pokemon Coming Soon!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Oh dear, I haven't updated in a while.
Well, just so people know I'm still swimming with ideas, I have what I think should be an amazing successor to the Pokeathlon;

pokemon_circus_by_impojr-d3fuufj.png

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Nice, a circus sounds like a good idea. should have good minigame possiblilties.

I plan to make it have plenty of minigames.
Tightrope walker,
Ball Balancing,
Clown College,
Plate Spinner,
Acrobatical,
and some others too :)

StevieJee

Pokémon Agate
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
This looks very interesting. I'm jealous but impressed! Go team Pineapple :P!

Back