• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Dream Themes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Hooray!!!After getting my butt kicked by the Hoenn E4 tons of times,I finally won!!!.The story before that is simple:The victory road granted me the evolution of Vibrava into Flygon,ever since that,it is the main powerhouse of my team.Wally,the annoying guy just had to challenge me at the end of that road,causing a lot of damage.Then the E4 wiped me out :( .So I trained for levels and money,since I was broke.Finally I won with everybody helping :) .

(sorry for the chinchou in the hall of fame but I forgot to deposit it into a box)

Pics:

64ni8z.jpg

iz7y3t.jpg

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Since that's done I'm gonna use the Safari theme using the following pokemon from the kanto safari zone(and it's evolutions)

-Primeape
-Rhydon
-Kangashkan
-Nidoking
-Scizor
-Dodrio

Can I start right away the game is fire red and can I hack in scyther cause he's so rare and the metal coat at around the 3rd gym leader?

Last edited:
Years
So Pokemo are you doing the Safari challenge or not

Gah I forgot about how Pokemon can't evolve without the National Dex at least I know that before I attempted to solo with something from 3rd gen

I will update the player rooster tonight my computer is on the fritz so I've been switching between my iPhone and DSi Browser

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Ummm.....no I won't be entering but I think i'll enter another theme here once I finish my two challenges

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
I'm running out of things to do on White so I'll give this a try when I start my file over today

User Name: レイジングブラスト(just put me down as "Raging Blast)
Theme: Adventure Time Challenge
First Obtained: Snivy→Servine

Years
Woot updated the new people in

Still looking for more challenge suggestions D: we need some more harder ones
and if anyone knows how to make badges or userbars I'd love you forever

Donphan13

Exsplosive Rollout Fan
Years
I'll do the Lore of the Fairy challenge in Platinum. Could I use a hacked Snubbull to start out with?

TheSandMan

#1 Sandslash Fan
Years
After thinking it over for a while, I'll be giving the Home on the Range theme a shot on White Version. I'll be starting with Tepig and I won't let it evolve through the entire challenge(since it doesn't look anything like a normal pig in it's final form and I'm not the biggest fan of it's 2nd form.)

EDIT: And what about having small rodent Pokemon that might fit into the house pet category like Emolga & Minccino because Black and White doesn't have too many other "natural" looking Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
Well in Flora Sky version (which I won't lie I haven't touched in a week) I have my Turtwig that is my green, and Ralts, which is my white. Despite having a psyhic type I still lost against the fighting gym leader boo.

I've decided to do the Nintendo challenge in Heart Gold and so far I have Chikorita, which will grow up to be my Yoshi.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Okay the theme I'm gonna take is this one:Nintendo theme in White.
The team I think I'll be using is this one:
Mario:Throh
Yoshi:Serperior
Donkey Kong:My Elemental Monkey,Simipour
Peach:Musharna
Link: Duosin
Pikach V.S Kirby:Hmm.....Think I'll use My dream want Blissey cause I already used Pikachu Tons o' Times.

Last edited:
Years
Only update I have for my Heart Gold is that I got a female Slowpoke and named it Peach :x It's on my Pokewalker now for when I exercise tomorrow

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
I have a dream theme: A Super Sentai/Power Rangers-based team!

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!

Here's what you need: A Red Pokemon, a Blue Pokemon, and a Yellow Pokemon are mandatory, as they are in every series. Pink is normally in there, as is green, which may sometimes be switched with black. Then there is the SIXTH Ranger: There has been Green, White, Gold, Silver, Violet, Black, etc. NO LEGENDARIES FOR ANY RANGER, and the MUST EVOLVE if it can, and have a GENDER! Red, Green, Black and 6th Rangers MUST be male. Blue can be female, but only if yellow is male. Otherwise, it's normally vice versa. And obviously, Pink must be female.

Make your dream Rangers.

I don't have an example of a Ranger team right now, sorry!

Years
Added Alternative's Rainbow theme except with the Pokeball clause change. Power Rangers are interesting only one I ever watched was the original when I was a kid I'll add it later.

Since Rainbow is my color challenge of choice I was wondering if there was any ideas for move restrictions or species restrictions for each power ranger :s

My Law & Order theme will be up soon

TIME TO SEARCH GAIA FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE ME BADGES

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2011
Brand-new start at Pokecommunity with flashy opening

Rainbow ROad White
INtended team: Simisear,Conkeldurr(there isn't orange mons),Leavanny,Reuniclus,Hydreigon,Mienshao

Adventure Time Platinum
Intended Team: Grotle,Rapidash,Bronzong,Garchomp,Dustox

Heart of a Legend SoulSilver LUgia
Intended TEam:Togekiss(White),FEraligatr(Blue),Fearow(Fly) and Slowbro(Psy)

Priority: SS/Pt/W

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Now I have a Digimon based idea.

The Crests. Pick six out of Courage, Friendship, Love, Knowledge, Sincerity, Reliability, Hope, Light, and Kindness.
NO LEGENDARIES OR SHINIES FOR THIS ONE EITHER!
Courage should be either a Fire-type or a reptilian Pokemon. It should know at least one Fire type move.
Friendship should either be a beast-like Pokemon, or an Ice or Electric type. Preferably a bluish Pokemon if at all possible. Try not to make it part Water, though.
Love should definitely be a bird-like Pokemon and know Fly.
Knowledge should most likely be a Steel, Bug and/or Electric type. If it can learn Steel move, a Bug move and/or an Electric Move, that's even better.
Sincerity should be Grass Pokemon, preferably a more feminine one.
Reliability should definitely be a Water-type, preferably one based off a sea creature. Teach it Surf no matter what.
Hope should be a masculine-looking Digimon that is often associated with the good guys. If it can fly, that's a plus as well.
Light is similar to hope, but more feminine, or possibly feline.
Kindness should likely be something associated with either being totally good or totally evil.

All except for Love, Sincerity, and Light should be male if at all possible.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2011
^Looks good^

Anyways

(heart of a Legend;Lugia) Chap.1 -vs.Falkner

-Got Totodile
-Grinded
-Got Spearow
-Spearow soloed 3 trainers+Bellsprout Tower
-Totodile soloed Gym trainers
-TOtodile and SPearow take Falkner down
-GOt Roost and Zephyr Badge