The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 16th, 2011 (1:33 PM).

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
    And by 24 hours I think 2 would be good? Lol jk..take your time, don't rush on anyone else's account. I'd much rather have a detailed intro than a rushed one.
    A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 16th, 2011 (2:04 PM).
    Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
      Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9
      Haha, thanks. And what do you mean rushing on anyone account? I'm making my character profiles as we go along~! Well, the important characters right now. After I post the Angel District, I'll submit a huge post with all four characters on the seperate trains. This chapter is for introducing your character, and learning more about the other participants from your district. You will NOT meet anyone outside your district (Besides God servants) until around....Chapter 2 or 3.
      "Your plans will fail, my sweet lady. And when they do, your stories will be nothing but lies, your rebellion will be in vain, and war will rage for years until you are but a speck of dust." - Noh
      "The lies of your world will be exposed. My rebellion will rein over your realm, and no longer will this time be plagued by war." - ???
      Old May 16th, 2011 (2:26 PM).
      See You Space Cowboy
      • Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
      I'm sure Ryuu will get along with the others just fine... :D

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
      Paired with the Artsy Infinite and the Spectacular Shak
      Old May 16th, 2011 (2:39 PM).
      Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9
        Is that...A joking grin, Vegeta? xD

Bern: =.= *Stares into space* Supposely, we're all troublemakers...And beautiful, according to Kuze....
        "Your plans will fail, my sweet lady. And when they do, your stories will be nothing but lies, your rebellion will be in vain, and war will rage for years until you are but a speck of dust." - Noh
        "The lies of your world will be exposed. My rebellion will rein over your realm, and no longer will this time be plagued by war." - ???
        Old May 16th, 2011 (2:41 PM).
        See You Space Cowboy
        • Silver Tier

Yea I probably should have addressed that line in my first post...I'll pretend Ryuu didn't hear that...ugh gotta go do some studying..

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
        Old May 16th, 2011 (2:50 PM).

You keep apologizing for not having your posts up, them being short, etc. Just wanted you to know that anyone truly interested in seeing this RP going somewhere would be patient enough to let you take your time and write it out the way you want.

And I haven't even had my first post yet and I'm already excited for my train post!!
          A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
          Old May 16th, 2011 (3:34 PM). Edited May 16th, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
          Years of Lies

v///v''' So sorry for apologizing? xD

I just feel like I shouldn't keep everyone waiting;;;

The Angel District post is up!! 8D Everyone can post and interact now! But remember, only YOUR SPECIES. Make conversation. Learn more about your opponents or possible allies. Eat amazing meals...Watch the reaping videos from the other districts....
            Old May 16th, 2011 (7:23 PM).
            See You Space Cowboy
            • Silver Tier

I'll post as soon as I can...Finals are this week...

Old May 16th, 2011 (7:40 PM). Edited May 17th, 2011 by Social Kibbles.

I will be posting first thing tomorrow, I wish I didn't have to wait but the physical exhaustion I am feeling would certainly hurt my writing skills. So *yawn* off to bed I go!

UPDATE

I've finally posted after much anticipation, please let me know what you guys think! =D
              Old May 17th, 2011 (7:25 PM).
              Years of Lies

Social Kibbles@
                Overall, it wasn't bad! I enjoyed reading it, even though it had a few noticable typos.

Everyone@
                I posted up Amelia's post for everyone to read! I shall edit with the rest within about...A day or two.
                Old May 17th, 2011 (7:38 PM).
                See You Space Cowboy
                • Silver Tier

I look forward to it. I'll post once you make your post.

Old May 17th, 2011 (8:14 PM).
                ←Apple Jack

Name: Arekku Sansetto

Species:Human

Appearance: Arekku is 6'2" tall. He has light brown skin and short black hair. He has Blue eyes with an odd-looking turquoise pupil. Arekku has a muscular frame. he has large jaw bones and has a chip that is visible on his left jaw. He has losts of scars and bruises from fighting the government.

Arekku wears a blue and silver jacket covered by a tactical vest. Arekku has cargo pants with many pockets full of things. He has A gun sling and bullet straps over his vest, giving him a mercenary look. Arekku keeps his feet warm with Military-Issue boots.

Personality: Arekku has an army solider like persona, due to the fact he was in the reserves before the events of 2992. He has excellent team work abilities along with his natural-born leadership quality. Many say if Arekku was in the competition, he would be the last one standing.

Arekku is a friendly person but only if he can trust you, his trust which has waned since the events of 2992. Arekku was not bullie often when he was young, most out fear of what was going to happen to the bully. He is an ace mechanic and can fix almost anything. Arekku has a never give up attitude that seems to rub off on others.

Element: Iron

Team Apple Jack My RP -Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age

RP's I am In:

New World Order as Arro Malthesis
                  Old May 18th, 2011 (10:53 AM).

Hey Eevee, I just wanted to let you know that I am going to wait for you to post your second part of the Angel District so I can incorporate it into my post. So yeah just let me know when that's all set.

@Yagerbomb: In my opinion I think you should go look at all of the other applications, then look at yours and see the difference between them. I have no control over whether you're accepted/denied, but I would STRONGLY suggest re-evaluating your application and putting a little more time and effort into it.
                    Old May 18th, 2011 (2:02 PM).
                    Years of Lies

Social Kibbles@
                      Sounds good with me. I'm adding it right now. I'll IM you when I finish.

Yagerbomb@
                      Declined. Everything is rather poorly done, and you did not add a RP Sample. Paragraphs are usually 5-6 sentences long. Please compare your SU to everyone elses'.
                      Old May 18th, 2011 (5:34 PM).
                      ←Apple Jack

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Eeveemaster9 View Post
                        Social Kibbles@
                        Sounds good with me. I'm adding it right now. I'll IM you when I finish.

Yagerbomb@
                        Declined. Everything is rather poorly done, and you did not add a RP Sample. Paragraphs are usually 5-6 sentences long. Please compare your SU to everyone elses'.
                        Just take it out on the new kid hey don't ya?

RP's I am In:

Old May 18th, 2011 (6:44 PM).
                        Years of Lies

Yagerbomb@
                          Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I asked nicely, and told you what was wrong with your SU. I'm looking for high quality roleplayers, and if you cannot do a good length SU, then I'm worried that you will do poorly on the actually rp.
                          Old May 18th, 2011 (8:11 PM).
                          ←Apple Jack

Location: The Magical Land of Cheeseburgers and Liquor
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Eeveemaster9 View Post
                            Yagerbomb@
                            Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I asked nicely, and told you what was wrong with your SU. I'm looking for high quality roleplayers, and if you cannot do a good length SU, then I'm worried that you will do poorly on the actually rp.
                            Pfft... you clearly gave me "advice" that would be unobtainable for a period of time.

PS. Don't reply to me. It has all been said.

RP's I am In:

Old May 18th, 2011 (8:54 PM).
                            See You Space Cowboy
                            • Silver Tier

Wow dude, you're being really rude...and also pretty unreasonable.

Old May 18th, 2011 (9:06 PM).
                            Kiriya White......

Send a message via AIM to CrossJHero
                              Dude. It's not that she's being mean its called tough love. And secondly, you need to make sure that your SU is long and detailed, you can thoroughly explain how your character fell and how it changed your characters life and that could take a paragraph. What you need to do is to take this advice with pride, and to use this as a springboard to write better SUs in the future so that this won't happen again.

RP's That I'm In:

Pokemon Black and White: Kyle 'Lance' Burke
                              Full Metal Alchemist: Divergent : Alan Mitchell
                              As The Clock Strikes Thirteen: Alex 'Leo' Thompson
                              Melonymon's Assistants Birthing Breezomon: Alexander 'Atair' Ola-Martins
                              The Flock: Lawrence 'Lance' Black
                              Pokemon Perfect Being Delta: Tommy Sanders
                              Years of Lies: Kaito 'Rai' Hirosaki
                              Trackers: Avatar Operation : Thomas 'Sonar' Kiranos
                              Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye' : Wayne 'Slash' Ronam
                              Swing High, Swing Low : Ariel Hernandez
                              Seven Deadly Sins: Markus Markov
                              Guardians: Scott 'Axis Lambert
                              RP's That I Have Applied For (AKA Pending):

Old May 19th, 2011 (5:17 AM). Edited May 19th, 2011 by Social Kibbles.

It seems to me his claim is that we're picking on the new guy. The simple answer is this: This rp is for moderate to advanced role players, in my opinion, so if you can not meet the qualifications of it/put in the effort to meet them..you can not join.

Pokecommunity is known for it's well written RPs and roleplayers, there will be CONSTANT constructive criticism from various people - and if you can't take the advice I would STRONGLY suggest not writting or roleplaying.
                                Old May 19th, 2011 (3:28 PM).
                                See You Space Cowboy
                                • Silver Tier

Anyways, back to the RP...before I make my post, I need to know: I noticed you were writing in first person. Am I allowed to write in third person like I always do?

Old May 19th, 2011 (3:51 PM). Edited May 19th, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
                                Years of Lies

SuperVegeta@
                                  Of course! I just find it easier to write in first person~! ~~

Angel District post, as well as the human one, is up~!
                                  Old May 19th, 2011 (4:46 PM).

A little birdie has privileged me with the knowledge of quite the interesting soon to be Human character! ;P
                                    Old May 19th, 2011 (5:26 PM).
                                    See You Space Cowboy
                                    • Silver Tier

Great! Then I promise to post either tonight or tomorrow. FINALS are over!!

Old May 19th, 2011 (6:21 PM).
                                    Years of Lies

Haha~ No problem, Vegeta! Can't wait to see~
                                      Quick Reply

Sponsored Links