• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a Pokemon,

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
What (three) pokemon would you be friends with? Why would you choose those pokemon to be friends with?

For instance, if I was a pokemon, my friends would be Pikachu, Trapinch, and Feebas; because Feebas could have a interesting personality; it can be perseved as a brat for beauty, Pikachu can be compasionate, strong and kind, while Trapinch can be...sort of a ditz! I just think I would go along with those pokemon most of all. :3

Years
  • Online now
If I was Pokemon, maybe I would be friend with Latios, Axew, and Oshawott.

Latios - Because he has a mature attitude, and I feel comfortable be friends with an mature friend.
Axew - Because he's like a little brother, and I like the feeling of being big brother.
Oshawott - Because I think he was funny, and I think he will make me laugh a lot.

By the way, my viewpoint based on anime.

Last edited:

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
Years
If I was a pokemon, I like to be friends with Lapras, Pikachu and Staraptor.

Lapras -
I would like to ride and travel with her, and she is friendly for me.
Pikachu -
We would play with fun, and I like him because he is pretty kind.
Staraptor -
Fly with him as I like the air, and he would be a good friend.

Years
If I was a Pokemon, some Pokemon I'd be friends with are...

Golduck - my fave Water Pokemon and is a really good swimmer.

Oshawott - Isn't it adorable?

Pikachu - It's the celebrity Pokemon!

Roselia - It looks beautiful, that was why I got into Grass-types.

Gothitelle - It's appearance is hardcore and I love Psychic-types!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I wouldn't choose 3 Pokemon. 1 would probably suffice. Perhaps I'd befriend a Spinda. I see Spindas as a crazy and eccentric Pokemon. I like people like those, and I get along with them very fine irl.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
This is actually a tough one for me...

Perhaps Ditto would be my first, because I like imitating others. And heck, I wouldn't really mind being imitated myself! =P
Meowth would be my second, because I like cats and money. Who wouldn't want a cat searching for money in the middle of the night for you?
And my third would probably be Wynaut. My reason for this is probably the worst, though. Saying "Why not?" as a joke to Wynaut would be funny. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Hmm....tough choice

Giratina, Dialga and Palkia.

With those three as my friends I'd be able to do pretty much anything I wanted. :3 Go into other dimensions, travel thru time and space and go to the other world :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'd be friends with these:
-Reshiram, for representing the ideal for truth
-Gallade, for being a bodyguard
-Excadrill, for being my digger

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
Hm... Well this is one i've never thought about... For my three friends I guess i'd have,

Totodile: because I need someone who's outgoing and not afraid to take chances.
Houndour/Houndoom: Because i'm quite afraid of whats in the dark...
Raichu: a jumpy, spunky electric type. Nice~

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Arceus — More as a mentor than a friend, though. There would be much to learn from such a creature.
Lapras — A benevolent, cheerful sea monster; and they like giving rides. Seems a good sort of travel partner.
Aggron — Seems like a big tough guy, at the same time extremely loyal and protective of its friends.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
If I were a Pokemon, I'd be friends with:

1) Rattata - just because I feel like it would be hard for a Rattata to make friends.
2) Gallade - because everyone needs a badass friend to protect them from bullies.
3) Articuno - look how pretty!

Markus1992

Azura
Years
Ohhh... Well, I would have to be friends with...

Arcanine - Basically, because he is awesome. Also, it seems to be extremely loyal, as well as protective of its friends. Who would want to mess with you if you had a fire-breathing canine as your buddy??? :P Although... I would probably be rather jealous... :/

Lapras - I imagine Lapras to be the friend who you go to for advice. I can see it now, stood along the coast line telling her about all my problems. Awww... ;)

Eevee - Well, this cutie just has to be fun to be around. In an argument, I can imagine her saying... "Oh yeah, well if I had a fire stone on me... I would be seriously scared if I was you!!!" I also imagine her to be rather vain... :/

Dewgong - I always sensed this this guy would be kind of a clutz, got to come in handy for a good laugh. Also, at least he will be around to make me smile when I am having a catch up with Lapras... :P

I know you specified three, but I just couldn't help myself... :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Charizard, I will always need someone to disturb me.
Snorlax, to fight the food with. :P
But Meowth will be my God. In my culture, there is a God of Prosperity and that Fortune Cat or Japanese call that Maneki Neko?

awesomeshadow

Shadow Creature
Years
Well, first of all, if I was a Pokemon, I would freak out. A lot. Then I'd try to make friends with any nice Pokemon that understood me and could help me. I don't think I would care which Pokemon. It's a serious situation.

Years
I'd be these Pokemon...

Oshawott - This thing is cute but tough!
Roserade - I love nice aroma from Grass-type Pokemon!
Ambipom - So cute isn't it?
Pansear, Panpour & Pansage - Three little monkeys! I am Year of the Monkey.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
If I were a Pokémon.. I would probably befriend:

Mew - So darn cute. <3 And has the ability to transform to any Pokémon and can learn any move!
Mewtwo - Just because he's badass. :3
Pikachu - Duh, it's Pikachu.

Years
Iff I were a Pokeeemon.... even just ferrr a dayeeeee ~

My friends would be Gothitelle, Giratina and Hydreigon. Gothitelle because she's cute, badass and we are both fighters. Giratina because it's too freaking adorable. Hydreigon because it's cute and badass and clever.

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Aww, this is a cute thread. :P
If I were a Pokemon... my friends would beee...

Gothitelle - It's such an awesome Pokemon, I'd HAVE to be friends with it.
Scrafty - 'Nuff said.
Whimsicott - So adorable and fluffy. Dx

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2011
If I were a pokemon I would like to be friends with:
Charmander -so cute and strong it can help me if I were in trouble
Jigglypuff -it is so cute it may also help me to fall asleep if i cant
Pidgeot - i would like to ride on him while he is flying

If I were a pokemon I would like to be friends with:
Charmander -so cute and strong it can help me if I were in trouble
Jigglypuff -it is so cute it may also help me to fall asleep if i cant
Pidgeot - i would like to ride on him while he is flying