• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
5.5/10. I'm not a fan of it at all of that song and neither am I a fan of Lopez. The song just doesn't appeal to me. I just dislike it.

This next song. I don't understand a word though I did have to use Google translate to understand some of it, but I really like the beat to it and the mood. Very good song in my opinion.

Nina Zilli feat. Giuliano Palma - 50mila

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
@King Of The Blues: You are right, it is a good song.

@Massacre.: Yeah, I didn't like that song, it isn't terrible, but still pretty bad IMO. 3/10

Nelly Furtado - Bajo Otra Luz ft. La Mala Rodriguez

Never heard of Mala Rodriguez till I discovered this song a few days ago, I've been listening to a lot of her and Nelly Furtado since. This song has got a nice uplifting feel to it, it's really good if you ask me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
4/10

Not really my cup of tea :[

You have to know Spanish to really understand this one.

Here's the English lyrics:
Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10 This song isn't that difficult to understand... It was okay, but I don't really like these sad songs.

Dimelo By Daddy Yankee ft. Divino.

King Of The Blues

Years
Pretty good song. I enjoyed though it wouldn't really be my thing. I'll give it 7.5/10.

When I saw this in this year's Eurovision, I was really impressed by their talent and the song. So here it is...

Witloof Bay - With Love Baby.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
this is something i would listen to when im not listening to the same 20 songs over and over. harmonies, a good beat, and these people obviously have talent. i love the beatboxing too.

rating: 8.5/10

my song: LIKE A BOSS!! by lonely island

EDIT: im a noob that can't put in videos...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
*Raises Hand*

Anyway, the first 10 seconds of the song were okay...
1/10

Ain't no Sunshine When She's Gone by Lighthouse Family

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
6/10

not really my type.

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock
most awesome song ever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
8/10. James Brown always tickles my fancy in moderation.

I've been eating some RHCP lately sooo yeah. Also I HATE liking singles so much, but hey, the whole album was amazing, including singles. :/

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I love Red hot chilli peppers
7/10

Anyways this song touched alot of peoples hearts, and ears. This song won a lot of grammys.

Not my favorite song by Eminem. But its one of his greats.

Last edited:

King Of The Blues

Years
Very good song in my opinion. I'm not the biggest fan of Eminem but I do like this song and I have to admit he does have talent. I'll give the song a 9/10.

This is a very beautiful song by Gary Moore who takes a break from the electric guitar and goes to the acoustic guitar for a soft, romantic feel to the song. It has great lyrics and a guitar solo in it and has a lovely feel and vibe to the song.

Gary Moore - With Love (Remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back