Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 27th, 2011 (7:41 AM).

Nature: Modest
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
    Well that's why I don't remember it :/

I doubt anything big will happen out of that seeing as nothing major with it has happened yet. But, it would be interesting to see if more Arrancar/Espada come back, seeing as they're better than shinigami :D
    Awww. Let's just hope he doesn't forget. I'm eagerly waiting for the rumored Unohana fight :<

Since nobody wants to make a topic, allow me to steal one from another club and post it here start one. There are 2, actually, but let's start with the shinigami.

In a battle against each Captain from the canon Soul Society, how would you fare?

Though ILPy and Zam would probably copy+paste

EDIT New page w00

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 27th, 2011 (11:45 AM).
    • Crystal Tier

In a battle against each Captain from the canon Soul Society, how would you fare?

I guess I would do pretty horrible. Seeing as that they all have powers and spirit energy and I'm a human. I wouldn't last more than 30 seconds with one of them if they had their bankai or shikai out. :x

Old May 27th, 2011 (12:12 PM).
    MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ilp
      I totally won't be able to. I'm short, darker skinned (anything that makes my face as white as Ulquiorra's would probably make me look like a male geisha), I don't have a mask, my hair isn't long enough, and the clothes are slightly off from Ulquiorra's actual clothes.

I think if I wear a Vaizard mask, that should fix some bits.
      I don't think that there are a lot of people with Ulquiorra's color. At least not that extreme. Not a lot.
      Anyway, if you make the style your own, it might work. We shall see. XD

Depending on the captain. The "older" captains would beat me, but I think I could be a match Komamura, Kurotsuchi or Soi Fon. I could definitely defeat Byakuya. Zaraki/Toushiro might be difficult, even with my Ban Kai.

Old May 27th, 2011 (12:27 PM).
      • Crystal Tier

Just a question:

I'm planning to start watching Bleach again, but I'm wondering where to start, I left off at 303, and should I skip a few, or should I begin to watch it from there?

Old May 27th, 2011 (12:38 PM).
      Banned

Nature: Gentle
        There are a load of individual stand alone filler episodes after the Aizen arc finishes. I'd probably skip those and start again at 317.

Also, this new arc has the best opening in ages.
        Old May 27th, 2011 (12:40 PM).
        MWOEHAHAHA!!!

303? hmmm
          303/304/305 are kinda filler/specials because of the new year.
          They were amusing though. Its up to you.
          306 is story arc again. I think it ends at 310. 311 to 316 are random filler. Again, up to you to decide.
          You do know that we currently are in a filler? To kill time until the manga gets ahead. This filler might be one of the best so far though.
          This one starts at 317. Awesome intro. It basically has every Ban Kai of every captain in 1.30 min.

Old May 27th, 2011 (12:49 PM). Edited May 27th, 2011 by Owl.
          • Crystal Tier

Ah, okay thanks, I'll start watching from 317!

Is this the arc where the doubles come in? Because I've heard that one arc was like that :x

Old May 27th, 2011 (12:52 PM).
          MWOEHAHAHA!!!

314? That's in the middle of the filler. XD
            The Aizen battle was 309.

Yes, two of everything. No, you don't have to be drunk to see it.

Old May 27th, 2011 (12:53 PM).
            Banned

The doubles arc starts at 317, I don't think too many people would stop me in saying this ar is better than the fullbringers arc in the manga.
              Old May 27th, 2011 (12:59 PM). Edited May 27th, 2011 by RASENCERO.
              MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Stop! Don't say that!
                The Fullbringer arc has character development, mysteries and power ups! I admit, its rather slow and hasn't seen much action so far, but is not over yet. It has been pacing up, so things might change.
                The Reigai arc is on par with the Fullbring arc, since it has action and two of everything we like. The story is quite good, though predictable at times. It keeps us busy since there are plenty of battles and though some of the plot has been revealed , there are still some unknowns.

Ok, at this point, so far, it is somewhat better then the Fullbringer arc, but it is still filler. Nothing will really change.

Old May 27th, 2011 (1:00 PM).
                • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
                314? That's in the middle of the filler. XD
                The Aizen battle was 309. :P

Yea, I meant 317 x.x But I like being drunk! loljk

Quote:
                Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
                The doubles arc starts at 317, I don't think too many people would stop me in saying this ar is better than the fullbringers arc in the manga.
                Well, that's enough motivation to see it XD

Old May 28th, 2011 (1:41 AM). Edited May 28th, 2011 by smile!.

Quote:

I guess I would do pretty horrible. Seeing as that they all have powers and spirit energy and I'm a human. I wouldn't last more than 30 seconds with one of them if they had their bankai or shikai out. :x
                  lol, I meant with your zanpakto

Quote:
                  XD

Lapras:
                  That video is win, purely because it has Unohana in it :3
                  Though I prefer the new ending more than the opening.

Long-arse text is coming

Yamamoto
                  I'm establishing a strategy here: RUN LIKE HELL. So every time I mention strategy #1, you know what that means. Though, to be fair, my King/Ace card might stand a chance against his shikai, but even then it'll be very hard.

Soi Fon
                  Soi Fon hits fast, and hits hard. Most of my attacks are long-range, while her zanpakto works best in short-range battles. Either way, I'd try to stay away as far as her from possible, and fire off offensive card at her. If she gets close, I'll set trap cards around myself to prevent her from injecting a Homonka on me.

Kira
                  Kira's ability heavily relies on being able to actually cut something to double its weight. Since my cards are only usable by me, he would have to resort to attacking me directly, and that wouldn't be wise with the store of trap cards I have.

Unohana
                  *Glomps* I wouldn't fight her. Ever. :3

Momo
                  Momo's zanpakto is only a shakkaho-firing sword. Well, maybe a bit stronger than shakkaho. Still, I would be able to win over her, I think. Unless she thinks up of a crazy Kido trap.

Byakuya
                  Byakuya is scary o.o His blades could pass straight through my attacks. I could use shield cards to prevent me from getting hit, but then I wouldn't be able to attack him at all. I don't think I'll stand a chance again him.

Komamura
                  Hmm. I think I might be able to take him on. His shikai enables him to land huge fists (or any other body parts o.o ) on me; his bankai allows him to punch, kick and swing giant swords simultaneously. On the down side, whatever the giant gets hit with, Komamura will also be inflicted with the same damage. I have a lot of attack chances.

Shunsui
                  Strategy #1. Scary dude x.x More so because we don't know how many games he has in store, and the rules for each game unless he explains them.

Hisagi
                  Hisagi is a melee fighter, while I mainly rely on Kido-based attacks. We'd have no special advantage over each other. In the end, it would be a battle of strategy and stamina. Victory could go to either of us.

Hitsugaya
                  Ah ha, the child prodigy. Since his ability is elemental, my chance in a battle against him is pretty much based off luck. If the Joker decides to be funny and gives me a set of water cards, I'm screwed. Else, if he gives me the Fire set, I'll be able to hold off against Hitsugaya. In a Bankai clash, though, since I could choose any set of cards, I think I would do fairly well against him.

Kenpachi
                  Okay. This dude doesn't lie down no matter how much you cut him. o.o I could try firing off attack cards and Kido at him, but any day I would just revert to strategy #1.

Mayuri
                  Mayuri is pretty much like Hitsugaya, in which it depends on what cards I get. Wind Cards would give me extra agility to avoid his poisoned blade (shikai) and to blow off the poisonous fume (bankai). Water Cards could provide antidote for the poison. Fire and Earth, however, wouldn't be particularly useful to ward off the poison, but are still nevertheless useful to attack him. If he doesn't use any tricks (which is very unlikely), I think I'll manage.

Ukitake
                  Awww. I wouldn't fight a sick man. Though if I do have to, he has an advantage over me. Since all my attacks are elemental, he can simply absorb them and fire back to me. I would have to resort to using the Joker card and fight him melee, or simply unreleased, and even then he is still at an advantage because he has double blade. If not for his sickness, I would say that he completely nails me.

Old May 28th, 2011 (2:31 AM).
                  total nerd
                  • Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
                  Oh, what the heck. I'll join. The newer chapters have been pretty interesting, I reckon. I'm liking the whole fullbring concept, really. xD;
                  Old May 28th, 2011 (5:39 AM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Ryukaa View Post
                    Oh, what the heck. I'll join. The newer chapters have been pretty interesting, I reckon. I'm liking the whole fullbring concept, really. xD;
                    Hello. Please re-read the rules, and try again. We'll get to the formalities later, after you have successfully joined. =D

Old May 28th, 2011 (5:47 AM). Edited May 28th, 2011 by ~Ryukaa.
                    total nerd
                    • Gold Tier

Eheh, sorry about that. I'll rephrase it. Maybe it was a bit blunt.
                    I'd like to join. xD;
                    I've seen various filler arcs from Bleach, and have finished the first few actual arcs. I haven't seen or read the whole Aizen part, though, so I wouldn't be able to answer that question, not to mention it's been a while since I read the first couple arcs. After Bleach started it's brand new arc, I've started reading it again, and have gotten interested in it once more. So, that's why I want to join.
                    I'm enjoying it thoroughly, especially the whole fullbring concept. Sorry I can't answer the topic question.

Oh, and Keiri. :D
                    Old May 28th, 2011 (6:12 AM).

Quote:
                      I'd like to join. xD;
                      I've seen various filler arcs from Bleach, and have finished the first few actual arcs. I haven't seen or read the whole Aizen part, though, so I wouldn't be able to answer that question, not to mention it's been a while since I read the first couple arcs. After Bleach started it's brand new arc, I've started reading it again, and have gotten interested in it once more. So, that's why I want to join.
                      I'm enjoying it thoroughly, especially the whole fullbring concept. Sorry I can't answer the topic question.

Welcome to the Bleach Club~ smile!, Captain of Squad 13, avid Unohana fan

And aww, but you haven't read the whole series starting from Aizen's defection?

Do you watch the current filler, btw?

Old May 28th, 2011 (12:40 PM). Edited May 28th, 2011 by I like Pokemon (...).

Quote:
                        For some reason those two body shapes remind me of Nel's two 'henchman'. One tall skinny one, one short fat one. I wonder what Mayuri has in store for them.
                        A lot of people thought that it looked like them. Though we know that Szayel didn't take them or anything, but we haven't seen them since, so...

Quote:
                        I don't think that there are a lot of people with Ulquiorra's color. At least not that extreme. Not a lot.
                        Anyway, if you make the style your own, it might work. We shall see. XD
                        Yes we shall:
                        Spoiler:

Those were the only two good pictures with myself in it. Some other Bleach ones though:
                        Spoiler:

Quote:
                        I'd like to join. xD;

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you like.
                        Old May 28th, 2011 (12:55 PM).
                        Banned

Welcome ~Ryukaa. I don't have an introduction for myself but you probably know me from J/E anyway.
                          Old May 28th, 2011 (4:04 PM).
                          total nerd
                          • Gold Tier

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by smile!
                          Do you watch the current filler, btw?
                          I actually haven't touched the Bleach anime in a while, so no. :(
                          How is it? :O

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
                          Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you like.
                          ...Anty. Anty sounds good. xDD;;

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by -Lapras-
                          Welcome ~Ryukaa. I don't have an introduction for myself but you probably know me from J/E anyway.
                          Haha, yep. I know you. xDD;;
                          Anyway, thanks for the multiple welcomes. This must be a pretty big group.
                          /looks at number of pages
                          Yep. Pretty big.
                          Old May 29th, 2011 (10:50 AM). Edited May 29th, 2011 by Zameric.
                          The One and Only

Nature: Lax
                            Quote:
                            Noooo! Ilpy! Don't believe it! She will lure you into her Minivan with cookies!
                            Ahahahaha xD

Quote:

Depending on the captain. The "older" captains would beat me, but I think I could be a match Komamura, Kurotsuchi or Soi Fon. I could definitely defeat Byakuya. Zaraki/Toushiro might be difficult, even with my Ban Kai.
                            I'm guessing your belief that you can beat Byakuya must be based on your zanpakuto's abilities. I'll have to refresh myself, as I have forgotten. :p

Quote:
                            I'd like to join. xD;

Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, Ryukaa. mind if I only use one a?
                            I'm Zameric, owner and Head-Captain of the club.
                            I think most of the members here are enjoy the Fullbring plot too.
                            If you need help or have a question, feel free to ask.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
                            Yes we shall:
                            Spoiler:

Those were the only two good pictures with myself in it. Some other Bleach ones though:
                            Spoiler:

Not bad, you pulled off a pretty decent Ulquiorra.
                            You're trademark pokeplushie. Although, it should have been shiny.

The Renji cosplay was the best out of those others.

I bet Smiley is secretly jealous that you got to meet Unohana. :p

Old May 29th, 2011 (11:20 AM).
                            Banned

I like Smile!'s answer.

"Unohana
                              *Glomps* I wouldn't fight her. Ever. :3"

I could fight her but not her lieutenant.

As for that question i'm not really sure. My zan would work against the less intelligent or over emotional captains but not so well against the rest.
                              Old May 29th, 2011 (11:24 AM).
                              • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                              I like Smile!'s answer.

"Unohana
                              *Glomps* I wouldn't fight her. Ever. :3"

I could fight her but not her lieutenant.

As for that question i'm not really sure. My zan would work against the less intelligent or over emotional captains but not so well against the rest.
                              You seem to be a pretty big Unohana fan XD

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to hold my on against other captains with my shikai, if they go into their bankai states, I might have a little more trouble seeing as my zan doesn't have a bankai form....yet.

Old May 29th, 2011 (11:33 AM).
                              The One and Only

Nature: Lax
                                I figured I'd just post the final version of this in a new post.

Old May 29th, 2011 (11:44 AM).
                                Banned

Isane>Unohana

On the topic of Retsu Unohana, what on earth is up with her Shikai? It's like a giant mantaray or something.
                                  Old May 29th, 2011 (11:46 AM).
                                  • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                                  Isane>Unohana

On the topic of Retsu Unohana, what on earth is up with her Shikai? It's like a giant mantaray or something.
                                  Yoruichi > Everyone else :)

I always found her Shikai odd :/

Anyone know if Yoruichi ever had a zan?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links