• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
-sigh-

I hate to do this but I think I'm going to have to withdraw from this RP. I've just been way too busy recently and it doesn't look like anything's going to let up until school's out so I really just haven't got the time for an RP...sorry :[
that's bad news, but I understand, I'm in a similar situation with school right now but my exams are almost finished so I'm putting some time into this.
still, it was nice to have you in the RP. good luck with school. :)

well, as it's friday and there are TWO spots open, you both are accepted into the RP. soulreaper99, you get emolga as your starter. jackblaze, you get oshawott. I'll enter your character's information into the post at the top of the page.
once you're both ready to post, get started from nuvema town. have fun! :D

Years
I'll have Iron Tail. That is an egg move for emolga I think.
okay, I've sorted that out.

now, for a huge announcement which will be important to all of you. I'm sure that you're all going to like it, as it regards legendaries.
I have decided to include legendaries into the RP, as they will bring interesting twists to your RP, depending on which one you choose - that's right. you will only be able to pick one legendary to include into your story, so nobody gets greedy.
you will only be able to encounter your allocated legendary later on in the RP, we're talking around the time of the pokemon league. however, this does not mean that you can't include the effects of this legendary's existance into the RP, e.g. weather changes and such, at this stage of the RP, as it will build up more of a story for when you do encounter the legendary you choose.
also, one final thing. you CANNOT catch your legendary. sorry, it is a legendary after all. however, this does not mean that you can not battle it. matter of fact, your pokemon will gain a huge experience boost from it and will earn a couple of levels, so that should be some constellation, right?

there will be one for each of you, so, without further ado, here are the legendaries you may find:

Cobalion
Spr_5b_638.png

The Iron Will Pokemon
Taken by: jackblaze
Type: Steel/Fighting
Ability: Justified
Attacks: Sacred Sword, Iron Head, Retaliate, Helping Hand, Take Down, Metal Claw
Description: Cobalion is a Pokemon which resembles some sort of grey wolf. It is a calm, yet tough spirited Pokemon who has a strong instinct to protect other Pokemon. It's body, and even it's heart are made entirely of steel. It has a strong force which can make other Pokemon obey it when it stares at them, even the most unruliest of Pokemon. It is located in the heart of Mistralton Cave, although it's lair is blocked off through a tough cave wall. When the time is right, this wall will crumble, revealing Cobalion's room of retreat.

Terrakion
Spr_5b_639.png

The Cavern Pokemon
Taken by:
Type: Rock/Fighting
Attacks: Sacred Sword, Rock Slide, Realitate, Helping Hand, Take Down, Smack Down
Description: It owns the traits of that similar to a bulldog. Terrakion is a generous Pokemon which at a time helped Pokemon which had lost their homes during a war among humans long ago. However, it is also said to be really destructive in legends, and just one charge can break down in an entire castle wall. Ever since, it has been sleeping in the depths of Victory Road. Like Cobalion, it is concealed within a tough cave wall, and once it wakes up from it's long, dormant sleep, it will no doubt wake up in rage and rush down the wall in fury.

Virizion
Spr_5b_640.png

The Grassland Pokemon
Taken by: DarkAngel91
Type: Grass/Fighting
Attacks: Sacred Sword, Giga Drain, Realitate, Helping Hand, Take Down, Magical Leaf
Description: Virizion rezembles a doe, with it's majestic appearance and graceful charm. It is part of the the musketeer trio alongside Cobalion and Terrakion, and just like Terrakion, Virizion is said to be generous, helping out it's friends during their time of needs. However, when angered, Virizion can cause destruction with the tough horns on it's head - while it spins around, it's horns act as scissors which can slice through the sturdiest of objects. Legends about Virizion continue to be passed down from generations, and it is based within a cavern in Pinwheel Forest. Just like the other two members of it's trio, it remains concealed through the cavern wall, where it sleeps.

Tornadus
Spr_5b_641.png

The Cyclone Pokemon
Taken by:
Type: Flying
Ability: Prankster
Attacks: Agility, Extrasensory, Air Cutter, Revenge, Bite, Swagger
Description: Tornadus is the Pokemon to resemble some sort of god of wind. The lower half of it's body floats on a clous of energy which can propel it up to 200mph through the sky. It's long, purple tail can cause huge storms once it spins around, sending out massive energy. These sort of storms can destroy houses in the vicinity of it's energy. For hundreds of years, there has not been much of a huge effect, it was assumed to be asleep. It is just beginning to wake up, and it's only a matter of time before it will re-appear in the Unova region. Before it re-appears, many cyclones and wind storms will occur, becoming increasingly stronger.

Thundurus
Spr_5b_642.png

The Bolt Strike Pokemon
Taken by:
Type: Electric/Flying
Ability: Prankster
Attacks: Agility, Heal Block, Shock Wave, Revenge, Bite, Swagger
Description: Like Tornadus, Thundurus is said to be a weather-altering god of Thunder. In the past, wherever it travelled, it left over black ashes caused by the energy which it's body floats on. The black spikes on it's tail can discharge huge bolts of lightning. It used to fire these bolts of lightning all over Unova, before it then became dormant. There has not been a big thunderstorm ever since Thundurus' last appearance, although it is said to be beginning to wake up as the approaching forecast is set to contain many thunderstorms.

Reshiram
Spr_5b_643.png

The Vast White Pokemon
Taken by: R.K 9
Type: Fire/Dragon
Ability: Turboblaze
Attacks: Fusion Flare, Extrasensory, Slash, Dragonbreath, Flamethrower, Ancientpower
Description: It's body is completely white, and is said to represent the 'yin' in 'yin-yang'. It appears to have the body of some sort of legendary fox. It has appeared in many legends, as it used to send flames from it's big tail; one flame can burn anything around it. Anything. Also, once it's tail flares, the weather around the world begins to turn hotter, drastically causing terror all over the world. Lately, it has only began to arise and gather energy, so within the next year, it is set to cause weather issues, and not just in Unova, but all over the world.

Zekrom
Spr_5b_644.png

The Deep Black Pokemon
Taken by: soulreaper99
Type: Electric/Dragon
Ability: Teravolt
Attacks: Fusion Bolt, Zen Headbutt, Slash, Dragonbreath, Thunderbolt, Ancientpower
Description: As the counterpart to Reshiram, it's entirely black body represents the 'yang' in 'yin-yang'. Through ordinary rainclouds, it can travel through the sky as if it were a bird. It creates strong electrical energy through it's tail. Once it waves, this electrical energy transmits throughout the world causing one huge thunderstorm which can last a while. Nothing huge has been caused lately, but in some areas, the weather is forecasted to have sudden flashes of lightning, which is a sign of Zekrom awakening.

Landorus
Spr_5b_645.png

The Abundance Pokemon
Taken by:
Type: Ground/Flying
Ability: Sand Force
Attacks: Fissure, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Earth Power, Swords Dance
Description: The leader of it's trio, Landorus is the a god of fertility and bringing nutrition to crops planted all over the world. It is said that wherever it travels, crops in the area are blessed with it's mysterious power which turns them highly nutritious. While this is a good trait, when angered, Landorus can create a sandstorm which requires people to stay indoors to stay safe, otherwise, they could get hurt. Landorus has been resting for the past century, but there are rumours that soon, Landorus will wake up in rage and blast the Unova region with one big sandstorm.

Kyurem
Spr_5b_646.png

The Boundary Pokemon
Taken by: CrossJHero
Type: Ice/Dragon
Ability: Pressure
Attacks: Endeavor, Imprison, Dragon Pulse, Glaciate, Scary Face, Slash
Description: While Reshiram and Zekrom represent yin and yang, Kyurem does not fit into this scale. Once it expells the powerful cold energy which it beholds with it's wings, it can unleash strong blizzards and snowstorms, although in the proccess, freezing itself. This is how it became dormant for hundreds of years, as a huge snowstorm was caused, concealing Kyurem within a large iceberg in the center of the Giant Chasm. However, this iceberg is slowly melting, and once Kyurem will fully defrost, it will have the energy to cause a big blizzard.

--

as the leader, I get to pick first, and I choose reshiram. it's all up to you whichever legendary you take, although once that legendary is taken, it's taken.

Last edited:

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
Years
The ice and dragon one please, the one at the bottom. And I am constructing my battle club post, just that my exams are really messing with my RP habits.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2021
Does anyone mind if they stay in accumula town until I get there. My computer lost power and I was about to post but I lost it all. :-(

Years
alright, I've reserved all the legendaries which people have claimed. :) and don't worry if the exams are holding you back a little, I've still got a few to do myself.

Years
I've posted this in the main thread, but I'll post it here again anyway.

I've decided that I'm quitting the RP as leader and roleplayer. I wouldn't have known how to take the RP further plotwise, so I've decided to go take part in something else.
however, this RP will still continue with jackblaze as the leader, so he will be able to handle all your posts, the plot, etc.

so, I'm not sure what to do with this thread seen as he can't update the character information. I think he should be able to repost the OOC page, and take things from there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Good luck jackblaze. Make a new OOC thread if you feel the need to.

EDIT: and as he did, I'll just be closing this thread now.

-locked-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back