• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
50 Because it was the experimental phase

Yay for half to become a ghost!(This will probably be reset soon)

smithtism

Blank
Years

@Whattever: You just jinxed it. :cer_blankstare:

But it's also a classic. Plus it gave out the original concept of having Pokemon follow you outside of their Pokeball, which was used years later in HG/SS.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
52. Wihs that would happen inn Grey,plus discovered Ratatta's awesome and Brock's hard if you normal monotyping T.T

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

5th and 2nd gen. (counting HGSS as 2nd gen. o3o) are my favorites, followed by 4th, 1st, and 3rd gens. And if you wanna throw Colo and XD in there, they come before 4th gen.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
54. Generation II and IV are my favourites. I never liked Kanto nor Heonn. And Unova, I suppose was okay, but the map layout sorta ruined it.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Probably the entrance to the highway beneath Skyarrow Bridge. The road can possibly go underground, come up on the other side of the drawbridge, and run across the continent into Nacrene City and under Skyarrow Bridge.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I don't hate Gen I, but I don't like it too much, either.
It seemed pretty dull, in my opinion. Though, I did like the Lavender Tower story in the game, that was pretty interesting.

smithtism

Blank
Years

What's that? I've never heard of it.
@Ponyman: Team Rocket takes over Silph Co., so you find Giovanni in the top floor of the building and beat him up. You get the silph Scope earlier than this story, but it is where you get Lapras.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I never use my Master Ball. Tbh, I save it for shinies :3 I even try other methods to catch roamers, Mean Look being the most common method I use. But I somehow caught Tornadus with an Ultra Ball before it could flee. Given, it already had orange HP and was burned. But still.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Not letting people get to 100? No, no. It's not that. I just say zero whenever I feel like it. Because I'm evil like that. o3o
Not to mention it's tempting to say 0 constantly.
...I should give it a break.

Anyway, the Silph Co. story was alright. It felt okay. All I could honestly remember from it was battling Blue, and getting Lapras, and the Scope. xDD;;

Well, I tend to use my Master Ball on awesome Pokemon. In Fire Red, I used it to catch a Raticate. o3o
In White, I used it to catch a Scraggy.

Back