• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
What is your favorite move for Lucario?
My favorite move for Lucario is Aura Sphere because it is powerful and seems to do a lot of damage. It also looks cooler compared to his other moves in my opinion.

aura sphere paws down XD (get it? lucario has paws!)

Ah, yes, Aura Sphere wins me over so many times. Such a lovely move.
Trivia! Sure, it may be from Street Fighter where I get this ref. Hadouken. Anyone whoever played SF and knows about Ryu knows this move as well. For those of you who don't know, hadou means Aura. For those of those who did know, give yourselves a pat on the back for me. :3

Anyways, I have my own question, and I'd love it if anyone and everyone can reply once to this. I've already talked to Ookami, and he okays this. :3

I was thinking of making a remix for the club here, but I have no idea what to do. I want to keep it to a familiar song from the series of Pokémon. So, if it's ok with the group here, I'd like to see what everyone wants. So, what does everyone want me to make for this club?

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Aura Sphere for the ultimate win. I have to agree with everyone else about the fact that the move is powerful and can deal quite a bit of damage. Slammin' move.

If I remember correctly, "hadou" is Japanese for "wave."
*uses a translator, confirms my theory*
Regardless, in Lucario's case, Aura is technically a type of waveform, so I guess "hadou" could also mean "Aura." Thank you for having me think it over, Zylasn. ;)

I also agree with Zylasn about the remix idea. I have a lot of remixes just waiting to be heard by everyone else. In terms of music, I daresay I have something for every audience.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Anyways, I have my own question, and I'd love it if anyone and everyone can reply once to this. I've already talked to Ookami, and he okays this. :3

I was thinking of making a remix for the club here, but I have no idea what to do. I want to keep it to a familiar song from the series of Pokémon. So, if it's ok with the group here, I'd like to see what everyone wants. So, what does everyone want me to make for this club?

Barely noticed this. Anyways, this seems a great idea having a remix for the club, I say go for it.

Years

Probably something fitting the honorable yet protective nature of the Lucario line.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Let's have another question:
My favorite move for Lucario is Aura Sphere because it is powerful and seems to do a lot of damage. It also looks cooler compared to his other moves in my opinion.

I agree with everyone, I find Aura Sphere the best. It's powerful, it always hits, and a good variey of Pokemon other than Lucario can learn it too. Plus, it looks really cool.

BlazeGirl12

Just Another Pokemon Player
Years
Activeness: Fairly active. I have lots of time during the summer, but I'm not on 24/7.
Pokemon Partner: Riolu (female, name is Alyraesia)
Why: I'm writing/drawing a story where Riolu is the main character. She has odd coloring, though.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club BlazeGirl12! I hope your story is going well and I hope you enjoy the events and other things this club has to offer!

I have updated the main post and took off the long overdue wi-fi event that was there for weeks, and I have updated the news box and I will be updating everything from time to time now.

So I finally decided to put off the small wi-fi tournament we were supposed to have due to the lack of participants. But anyways, the point system we have in place is a little confusing and sort of serves no purpose at all, and I was thinking of changing it to less points so that it's easier to keep in track of or to completely remove it. But I would rather get the opinion from you guys as a club since I don't know for sure what to do, so i'll ask this non Lucario/Riolu related question that can help the club a little:

What do you think about the current "points" system this club has in place? Do you like it? Do you want some changes to it?
Personally, I think that it's a good and bad thing. It's good in a way that points kind of show your activeness here at the club. It's bad in a way that eventually, there will be too many posts to keep in track of and other things such as who helped create a banner and what not that just completely confuses me when I try to tally the points up for each individual member. So I was thinking of doing this to the points rules to keep everything simple:

Thread Posting: 1 point per post.
New Member Reference: 5 points for referring a member and having them join.
Make a banner for the club: 5 points (must be approved by the owner or co-owner first)
Win first place in a contest or event: 3 points
Win second or third place in a contest or event: 2 points
Contributed to the club in some other way: 5 points

But also it would be a lot easier (on me) to just have the whole points system removed for now even though i'm fine with tallying everything, it just gets confusing sometimes.

BlazeGirl12

Just Another Pokemon Player
Years
Although I'm new here, I agree that the points system can get a bit confusing. :P
Yeah, my character is a purple and brown Riolu with a glowing magenta collar. She has an odd scar on her right cheek...
If only Riolu could learn Aura Sphere outside of that one mission somewhere in the Ranger games. Great.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
It sounds good, I like the remix. Too bad I don't remember any of the music in black and white besides the battle music. I also like the fanclub picture in your signature because it looks great. :D

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
It sounds good, I like the remix. Too bad I don't remember any of the music in black and white besides the battle music. I also like the fanclub picture in your signature because it looks great. :D

Heh heh, thanks, Ookami! I figured someone would like it! I've got plenty more where that came from! :3

olih

Years
Yeah, I think the point system is a bit confusing, and should just be taken out. It would be easier for everyone. Also, I haven't been able to get on the internet for the past week, and I didn't know that would happen, so sorry for being gone so suddenly.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
its not confuseing 2 me

question fer group:

if ya woke up as a lucario, how much choc wuld ya eat a day?

fer me, id eat a few bars a day, sence i live in a poor family, id have 1 a day

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yeah, I think the point system is a bit confusing, and should just be taken out. It would be easier for everyone. Also, I haven't been able to get on the internet for the past week, and I didn't know that would happen, so sorry for being gone so suddenly.
No worries. I know everyone can't always be active.

I'm just going to rephrase that question:
If you woke up as a Lucario, how much chocolate would you eat a day?
I wouldn't always eat chocolate. I would only eat it every couple of days because I would rather eat real food than eat lots of chocolate every day.

olih

Years
I'm not exactly sure if becoming a Lucario would change my chocolate eating habits, but okay. I'd probably eat the same amount of chocolate I usually eat. Which would be nothing. Yeah, I'm more of a sugary candy person.

Years
If you woke up as a Lucario, how much chocolate would you eat a day?

I would probably quit it entirely. I remember seeing a TF2 video where the Scout ends up becoming a Lucario, and subsequently gets poisoned by a piece of chocolate.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
acculy, lucarios can eat choclate and have no effect on em, if ya saw the movie he wuz in, he had some choclate, no effects on him in the movie, it only made him happier and he loved it

the scout probably had some bad choclate, but thts just me

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Gender: Are you a boy or a girl? (Male or Female) MaleActiveness: How active you think you will be in this group. I will be active, cause I frikkin <3 Riolu :D Pokemon Partner: Your pokemon partner. It's either Lucario, Riolu or both so choose both or one. You can choose to include a name or gender for your partner(s). I'd choose Riolu, gender and name doesn't matter to me.Why: Any reason why you want to join? Because Riolu and Lucario are awesome :)Password: What is the password? It's right below you in a spolier... seriously. wave-guiding riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Gender: Are you a boy or a girl? (Male or Female) MaleActiveness: How active you think you will be in this group. I will be active, cause I frikkin <3 Riolu :D Pokemon Partner: Your pokemon partner. It's either Lucario, Riolu or both so choose both or one. You can choose to include a name or gender for your partner(s). I'd choose Riolu, gender and name doesn't matter to me.Why: Any reason why you want to join? Because Riolu and Lucario are awesome :)Password: What is the password? It's right below you in a spolier... seriously. wave-guiding riolu
Welcome to the club! Well, i'm not going to choose a gender or name for your Riolu. So i'll just leave that information blank for now unless you want a specific gender or name.

I was thinking about having another drawing contest sometime in July, except this time its drawing Riolu instead of Lucario. I'm not sure when the exact dates are going to be, but I will let you guys know. If anyone wants to have a different event, or has ideas for other events, feel free to ask me.

Also, there is still an open slot for co-owner if anyone wants the position. Requirements are to be active and check on the club every once in a while. Anyone can take this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back