ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4026    
Old June 20th, 2011 (4:57 AM).
Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
Starting anew...
     
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 3,066
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
    Isn't there going to be an english version?
    Yes. But it's still being worked on.
    __________________
    I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4027    
    Old June 20th, 2011 (6:43 AM).
    kostika kostika is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2009
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 41
      sarcastic prince you said the english version would be unleashed at early of JULY....so should we wait for it or ti will take longer????
      Reply With Quote
        #4028    
      Old June 20th, 2011 (8:34 AM).
      jstolze jstolze is offline
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 268
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by kostika View Post
        sarcastic prince you said the english version would be unleashed at early of JULY....so should we wait for it or ti will take longer????
        Comments like these are only going to cause him to be even more stressed. He gave an estimated release date, live with it. Also, you should at least held off posting until mid July to see what's going on with the progress of the game. I apologize for my attitude, but it seems that these comments are posted once every day.
        Reply With Quote
          #4029    
        Old June 20th, 2011 (8:59 AM).
        Quaresma.pl's Avatar
        Quaresma.pl Quaresma.pl is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Posts: 96
          Great Game i just finished Wordl Championship with:

          Daikenki lvl60 Surf,Whirpool,Dig,Water Pulse,
          Scizor lvl 70 Metal claw,Slash,Sword dance, rock smash
          Charizard (Sandal) lvl 65 Lava Surf,Fire blow,Flyinn,Fly
          Abomasnow lvl63 Cut,Ice Beam,Solar beam,Razor Leaf
          Excadrill Roofus) lvl61 Earthquake,Metal claw, Rock Slide, Strenght
          Zuruzukin (Glut) lvl67 Ice Smash, Focus Punch, Crunch, Rock Climb

          All in portugese version
          __________________


          Reply With Quote
            #4030    
          Old June 20th, 2011 (5:15 PM).
          DVK's Avatar
          DVK DVK is offline
          Hack based-God
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: New Zealand
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 146
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
            ooooh! tell me more about this magical "search thread" option!! :D
            sounds convenient!
            well it is conveniently located at the top of each thread, and just click it and a search bar will pop out, and simply input what you want to search and press search... it's as easy as that...
            __________________
            Completed Challenges!


            Reply With Quote
              #4031    
            Old June 20th, 2011 (5:41 PM). Edited June 20th, 2011 by Master123.
            Master123's Avatar
            Master123 Master123 is offline
               
              Join Date: Nov 2008
              Location: Charlotte, NC
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Hasty
              Posts: 154
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by DVK View Post
              well it is conveniently located at the top of each thread, and just click it and a search bar will pop out, and simply input what you want to search and press search... it's as easy as that...
              so if i want to find out when a hack is published or some other random but important information i can like type that in and it'll help out?

              oh and btw WHY does this hack not work on my gPSP emulator for the psp??
              Reply With Quote
                #4032    
              Old June 21st, 2011 (12:14 AM).
              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
              Memento Mori
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 14,494
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by kostika View Post
              sarcastic prince you said the english version would be unleashed at early of JULY....so should we wait for it or ti will take longer????
              Why don't you guys get it...?
              We can NOT know when we finish it.
              __________________
              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
              Reply With Quote
                #4033    
              Old June 21st, 2011 (1:50 AM).
              fallkitten's Avatar
              fallkitten fallkitten is offline
              I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2008
                Location: Lithuania
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 170
                Is There a walkthrough of this game? Can you give me a link?
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #4034    
                Old June 21st, 2011 (3:31 AM). Edited June 21st, 2011 by Sarcastic Prince.
                Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                Starting anew...
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                  Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 3,066
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                  Why don't you guys get it...?
                  We can NOT know when we finish it.
                  Yeah, Ash is right. I don't know when I'll finish this.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by fallkitten View Post
                  Is There a walkthrough of this game? Can you give me a link?
                  No, there isn't. I will make one when I release the fixed English version.

                  Guys, I will not be handing out release dates. The reason is because I don't want to rush it.
                  I will release it when I think it is ready.

                  So, no more questions about the release date or related questions (Or pointless questions), OK?
                  If I find out anyone posting pointless posts, I will get the mods on you.
                  Got that memorized?
                  __________________
                  I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #4035    
                  Old June 21st, 2011 (3:33 AM).
                  CyberBlaziken's Avatar
                  CyberBlaziken CyberBlaziken is offline
                  huh? whaaaaat?
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2011
                    Location: Unova
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 37
                    I remember playing this when a English Beta was available xD
                    This is a Awesome Hack and i hope to play the complete game soon.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #4036    
                    Old June 23rd, 2011 (2:06 PM).
                    johnymaster johnymaster is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 4
                      murkrow evolve with dusk stone or by level up?

                      keep up the good work SP and ash, take your time
                      Reply With Quote
                        #4037    
                      Old June 24th, 2011 (4:39 AM).
                      purple_gorrila purple_gorrila is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 8
                        how do you evolve lampent, I can't find a dusk stone! help!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #4038    
                        Old June 24th, 2011 (4:53 AM).
                        Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                        Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                        Starting anew...
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2007
                          Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 3,066
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by purple_gorrila View Post
                          how do you evolve lampent, I can't find a dusk stone! help!
                          And do you really think that you can find a Dusk Stone in 3rd Generation games? Hah! What a joke!

                          (Ahem) Jokes aside, you can evolve Lampent through levelling up.
                          This feature is only avaliable in the English version.
                          __________________
                          I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #4039    
                          Old June 24th, 2011 (5:20 AM).
                          Pay The Man's Avatar
                          Pay The Man Pay The Man is offline
                          Pokemon Addict
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2011
                            Location: Isaan, Thailand
                            Age: 23
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 5
                            Hei, I have some quick questions regarding some of the Legendary Pokemon.

                            Nr. 1 - Moltres: I cant find Moltres, isnt Moltres supposed to be found at the Orange Island together with Articuno and Zapdos? Ive got Articuno n Zapdos but Moltres is missing

                            Nr. 2 - MewTwo: I cant enter the Team Steam base because some douchebags are blocking the entrance

                            Nr. 3 - Birijon: Birijon is supposed to be found in front of Inhore Woods right? Well i went to Inhore Woods and all that happened was that a black pic of Birijon popped up(like the one shown in the legendary "guide")... No Pokemon Match?

                            Nr. 4 - Kyuremu: The Pokemon Legendary guide says Kyuremu is to be found in some place called "Mt. Kyuem" which is supposed to be situated north of Dragonbreath city... This so called "Mt. Kyuem" is nowhere to be found...

                            Nr. 5 - Entei: I met Entei once and he used Roar against me, will i be able to met him again?

                            All the other Legendary pokemon are in my possession(well except Mew, but Mew cant be caught until you catch MewTwo soo pretty much nothing i can do about that).

                            I've pretty much done everything there is to do in this game(Except catching all the legendary) so if someone need some help let me know! Thanks Great Hack btw
                            __________________
                            I fought the Law, and i Won!
                            Reply With Quote
                              #4040    
                            Old June 24th, 2011 (5:33 AM).
                            purple_gorrila purple_gorrila is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 8
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Sarcastic Prince View Post
                              And do you really think that you can find a Dusk Stone in 3rd Generation games? Hah! What a joke!

                              (Ahem) Jokes aside, you can evolve Lampent through levelling up.
                              This feature is only avaliable in the English version.
                              Well there is 4th and 5th generation pokemon in a 3rd generation game so I assumed a item may have been removed and the dusk stone was inserted.

                              well if lampent can't be evolved on the Brazilian version then I'll just get a new pokemon
                              Reply With Quote
                                #4041    
                              Old June 24th, 2011 (5:56 AM). Edited June 24th, 2011 by Josephrulzyou.
                              Josephrulzyou's Avatar
                              Josephrulzyou Josephrulzyou is offline
                              Secret trainer
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2009
                                Location: somewhere i belong
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 15
                                lampent evolves via in game trade.

                                level up murkrow for evolution

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Pay The Man View Post
                                Hei, I have some quick questions regarding some of the Legendary Pokemon.

                                Nr. 1 - Moltres: I cant find Moltres, isnt Moltres supposed to be found at the Orange Island together with Articuno and Zapdos? Ive got Articuno n Zapdos but Moltres is missing

                                Nr. 2 - MewTwo: I cant enter the Team Steam base because some douchebags are blocking the entrance

                                Nr. 3 - Birijon: Birijon is supposed to be found in front of Inhore Woods right? Well i went to Inhore Woods and all that happened was that a black pic of Birijon popped up(like the one shown in the legendary "guide")... No Pokemon Match?

                                Nr. 4 - Kyuremu: The Pokemon Legendary guide says Kyuremu is to be found in some place called "Mt. Kyuem" which is supposed to be situated north of Dragonbreath city... This so called "Mt. Kyuem" is nowhere to be found...

                                Nr. 5 - Entei: I met Entei once and he used Roar against me, will i be able to met him again?

                                All the other Legendary pokemon are in my possession(well except Mew, but Mew cant be caught until you catch MewTwo soo pretty much nothing i can do about that).

                                I've pretty much done everything there is to do in this game(Except catching all the legendary) so if someone need some help let me know! Thanks Great Hack btw
                                moltres should be around the island as the two legendary pokemon


                                i found a bugged script around the team steam hideout. They wont move. So u have to start again to catch mewtwo

                                u dont have to fight birijon it automatically comes in your box

                                Mt. Kyuem is to the left side of the waterfall that u take for the first pokemon league

                                i dont know if entie can be found twice but i always find raikou twice in the game. So better luck
                                __________________
                                DONT FEAR THE UNKNOWN. JUST BE CURIOUS
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #4042    
                                Old June 24th, 2011 (6:34 AM).
                                Pay The Man's Avatar
                                Pay The Man Pay The Man is offline
                                Pokemon Addict
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2011
                                  Location: Isaan, Thailand
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 5
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Josephrulzyou View Post
                                  lampent evolves via in game trade.

                                  level up murkrow for evolution



                                  moltres should be around the island as the two legendary pokemon


                                  i found a bugged script around the team steam hideout. They wont move. So u have to start again to catch mewtwo

                                  u dont have to fight birijon it automatically comes in your box

                                  Mt. Kyuem is to the left side of the waterfall that u take for the first pokemon league

                                  i dont know if entie can be found twice but i always find raikou twice in the game. So better luck
                                  Thanks a lot, you made my day No MewTwo? Oh well...
                                  __________________
                                  I fought the Law, and i Won!
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #4043    
                                  Old June 24th, 2011 (7:37 AM). Edited June 24th, 2011 by purple_gorrila.
                                  purple_gorrila purple_gorrila is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 8
                                    what do you do after you've won the league, I have no idea what to do

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by purple_gorrila View Post
                                    what do you do after you've won the league, I have no idea what to do
                                    Ignore that in fact, my game was a bit funny and made me defeat the league 3 times before it worked
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4044    
                                    Old June 24th, 2011 (11:37 PM).
                                    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                    Memento Mori
                                    • Gold Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                    Age: 25
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 14,494
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Pay The Man View Post
                                    Thanks a lot, you made my day No MewTwo? Oh well...
                                    This is kinda weird... you know that roadblock did not happen in my version...
                                    So you should be able to obtain Mew2 under normal circumstances...
                                    I suppose you've already beaten Lauren league so Mew2 should be obtainable...
                                    Well if they really cannot be removed by game then remove them with A-Map.
                                    __________________
                                    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #4045    
                                    Old June 25th, 2011 (1:59 AM).
                                    Steeldude's Avatar
                                    Steeldude Steeldude is offline
                                    Ace Trainer
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2009
                                      Location: Czech Republic
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 58
                                      OK, haven't been there for some time. I apologize to SP for arguing with him, knowing that he really has a permission to change everything in the game (it still doesn't mean I like it :D). Wish both of you the best of luck. No need to apologize to Ash493, I hope, because he was more on my side and I know him pretty well, I'd say :D
                                      __________________
                                      Ressurection of justice
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #4046    
                                      Old June 26th, 2011 (9:42 AM).
                                      clopezv2 clopezv2 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 1
                                        I have 1 question about this version of the game...... will it be playable on gpsphone for ipod? Cuz the non english versions didnt.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #4047    
                                        Old June 27th, 2011 (2:45 AM).
                                        Pay The Man's Avatar
                                        Pay The Man Pay The Man is offline
                                        Pokemon Addict
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2011
                                          Location: Isaan, Thailand
                                          Age: 23
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 5
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                                          This is kinda weird... you know that roadblock did not happen in my version...
                                          So you should be able to obtain Mew2 under normal circumstances...
                                          I suppose you've already beaten Lauren league so Mew2 should be obtainable...
                                          Well if they really cannot be removed by game then remove them with A-Map.
                                          Well ye i've beaten Lauren League but mew2 is still unavailable to me
                                          A-Map? Hmm never heard of it, what is it? Some kinda cheat/hack?
                                          All the other legendary are in my possession except mew2 and mw2, kinda sucks that the only 2 pokemon that arent in my possession are the two most awesome ;( Still its an awesome game that deserves more credit imho!

                                          BTW i just read that a lot people had problems turning their fossils into pokemon so to say. This may been said before but ill say it again. Well this how you do it: Beat the gym in Groment city, then head over to the PokeCenter and remove a couple of pokemon from your party(the number of pokemon you remove depends on the number of fossils you have ofc) and then go visit the guy(the dude behind the counter to the right) in Museum and talk with him... BOOM! You now have a bunch of kick ass pokemon!

                                          I actually didn't figure this out until yesterday(yep took me 2 whole weeks to understand that you need to remove some Pokemon from your party pathetic really)
                                          __________________
                                          I fought the Law, and i Won!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #4048    
                                          Old June 27th, 2011 (5:00 PM). Edited June 27th, 2011 by jvpski3.
                                          jvpski3 jvpski3 is offline
                                          Banned
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                                            Location: 739 Long Street, Eterna City
                                            Age: 26
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 177
                                            Nice. How about the English version? On the website, it is in Spanish.

                                            Nice. Its in Spanish on the website.

                                            Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?

                                            Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?, or beta?
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4049    
                                            Old June 27th, 2011 (5:18 PM).
                                            hackerofdarkness's Avatar
                                            hackerofdarkness hackerofdarkness is offline
                                            I have return
                                            • Silver Tier
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2009
                                            Location: Don't ask.
                                            Age: 19
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Quiet
                                            Posts: 188
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by jvpski3 View Post
                                            Nice. How about the English version? On the website, it is in Spanish.

                                            Nice. Its in Spanish on the website.

                                            Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?

                                            Nice. Its in Spanish on the website. Is there an English one?, or beta?
                                            If you bothered to look,Ash and Sarcastic Prince are translating,but due to school for Sarcastic Prince it is slowing down the progress of a english final beta,so right now go play something else,or go outside,btw it is not in Spanish it is in Portergues,a lauange similer to Spainsh,besides Portergues is not so hard to read when you have a small little understandment of the lauange of Spanish,eitherway I hoped I answered your question,forgive me for some of my grammar mistakes,I am typing on a Spainsh computer so please forgive me.
                                            __________________
                                            I moved to a new profile,check the profile link below to see it.

                                            New Profile
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #4050    
                                            Old June 27th, 2011 (8:33 PM).
                                            Lugiaz Soul's Avatar
                                            Lugiaz Soul Lugiaz Soul is offline
                                            I support Crystal Dust
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2010
                                              Location: West Sacramento, CA
                                              Age: 24
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Naughty
                                              Posts: 142
                                              So Wesley is making a complete rombase with tiles and everything, or is just for mini sprites? If it is a complete rombase, i hope its going to be a HGSS rombase cuz we don't have one anywhere.
                                              On topic: When the English version comes out, it would be nice if everyone could get a message on their profile.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:43 AM.