The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Fan Fiction and Writing Writer's Lounge
Return of TK

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Old July 1st, 2011 (6:39 AM).
Turtles > You

I'm so sorry I've been away from the Community for so long guys. College really is the real in my life and prior to my return, my life was in a complete mess. I made promises I couldn't keep and I'm asking everyone to forgive me. I've matured even more during my hiatus and I'm going to try my best come through and be an active member on these boards. I really love you guys!

With all of this being said, I'm sure everyone is wondering about the future of my fan-fics. Well, after some thought, I'm thinking about discontinuing the Black & White series (until further notice). I may re-consider starting it back up by I don't know yet. As for PSM: Diamond and Pearl, I've scrapped the idea for good, despite it being the fan-fic that made me who I am today. I really enjoyed writing so many chapters and it was a good ride, but it's time to move on from that. And finally, Elite Academy. I fell out of love with that fan-fic but after re-reading the first chapter, it has managed to pique my interest once again. Therefore, I will continue writing for Elite Academy and I hope you guys will have me back with open arms.

Love you guys!

~TK

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 1st, 2011 (10:58 AM).
    Remember NovEnder

Hey, TK! Welcome back! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering where you had disappeared off to. It's great to see you return, especially to our tiny community here in FF&W!

Good luck on writing Elite Academy, especially after such a long break from writing it.

If you need any help or any advice or anything, feel free to ask. I'll leave this thread open for you.

Now nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody speaks my name
      I'm just another blister in the mouth of shame
      A bug in Ender's Game

Old July 1st, 2011 (12:24 PM).
      Waiting for the rain
      • Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
      Oh hey, TurtleKing! I never actually got to meet you, because I think you largely left before I showed up, but I do remember seeing signs of your legacy floating around the forum. Welcome back, and good luck with your fics!
      Old July 1st, 2011 (3:45 PM).
      Turtles > You

Thanks Asty! It's good to be back. Like I said, my life was very hectic and I needed a break but now I'm back!

Thanks MW, I'm happy to meet you!
        Quick Reply

Sponsored Links