• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aye.

The number's just getting higher 'cause it's getting closer to the GT. The number tends to go up then. However, with the appearance of yet another new Mod...

Years

Sorry, I misread your yan for tsun.

Soul Gems need replenishing. Entropy shall be balanced regardless of whether the puella magi keeps their end of the keiyaku or not.

Years
130. Damn straight. I didn't buy this closet full of knives and hockey masks for no reason.

I don't think it'd hurt to iron out a few..."mistakes" here and there. The energy lost thanks to their existence increases entropy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

All this talk of Puella Magi makes me think you should join parallelzero's Madoka Magica RP o3o /which I want to join but am afraid to

Years

I thought it was for Canada Day. You know Hockey and riots over said Hockey and all that.

Ah, but only time will tell. I expect great things out of this one.

I cannot into serious roleplay. The extent of my RP skills is just dicking around honestly. I wouldn't be able to take it seriously.

Years
133. Oh yah, aboot that hockey. Winnipeg got the team back finally, eh? Damn 'merikans. Who plays hockey in Georgia anyway?

Perhaps so. But the times can change, you know. /ZING

I only troll arepee, not real arepee.

Years

Can't wait for the Thrashers' performance as the Jets. Maybe, just maybe, if their female high school manager would read Drucker's Management, they might do better than the Canucks and win the Stanley cup.

Speaking of the power of yuri, check out my claims.

Years

I might be able to change that if you keiyaku with me. kyubey.emote

No, you are a perverted pedophile pervert is meow meow hola. Ore nemurenai, saiyonara.

Years

Oh, that? That's just being weeaboo. Anybody can do it after like a week of being into anime desu~ ^_^ =w=

...I, on the other hand, am just completely and utterly irredeemable. orz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back