• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Hmm, a new drawing contest huh? Hopefully I will have a scanner by then. An idea for another event would maybe be a fanfic contest...?
Also, I will not be able to get on the internet again next week, since I'm going to a camp with an electronics ban. Sorry for being gone so much! I really thought that I would have more free time in the summer...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Hmm, a new drawing contest huh? Hopefully I will have a scanner by then. An idea for another event would maybe be a fanfic contest...?
Also, I will not be able to get on the internet again next week, since I'm going to a camp with an electronics ban. Sorry for being gone so much! I really thought that I would have more free time in the summer...

It's all right, don't worry. Thanks for the notice, i'll be sure to remember that you'll be absent.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
I would like to join :)

Activeness: I'll be very active, I love both Lucario and Riolu and I'm glad to have Lucario on my White team.
Partner: Male Lucario
Why: Lucario and Riolu are very strong and kind Pokemon who never give up in any situation :)
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Also.......

I'm very interested in the drawing contest and I may consider the co-owner postition after I become more active.

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Tails05! Well, I already have someone applying for co-owner position, but if they don't want it then you can apply for it. The co-owner position is first come, first serve.

Also, outside of drawing contest events and other events in general, if you have a drawing or just have anything else to contribute to the club, feel free to tell me and i'll see what I can do about it. Remember you can submit almost anything to the club including drawings, banners, wallpapers or anything else you created. We have a section for all of them in the main page if you want to check it out! So far we have 1 wallpaper and one banner, and anyone can contribute more if they want to.

In other news, I might go camping next week and I will be away until next week and I probably will not be able to watch the club.
But i'm still not sure yet. I'll update this post again if I am going camping.

So, lets have another topic:
If you woke up one day as either a Riolu or a Lucario, what would you do? Would you do anything different from what you do in your normal life? (Let's just say you live in a pokemon world, and everyone else was a pokemon)
I wouldn't do anything else different but I would definitely be able to do some more things easily such running to local stores and back with ease and what not. But since I would be in a pokemon world, I would probably go exploring often.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
if i woke up as a lucario, o man i wuld b SOOOOOOOO happy! i more thn liekly wuld b doin wut i normaly do, but occasionaly id go out and have a mud bath in a swamp, relax a bit and go back... aswell as eat choclate ^_^ if i had 2 go back 2 school, id b even more agile thn all of the students in the school! XD i can run thru the halls and not run in2 any1, and if i wuz a lucario, id b runnin on the walls XD

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
If you woke up one day as either a Riolu or a Lucario, what would you do? Would you do anything different from what you do in your normal life? (Let's just say you live in a pokemon world, and everyone else was a pokemon)
I'd probably go exploring, like in the Mystery Dungeon games. My life would probably change drastically. But that would be awesome if I woke up as a Riolu or Lucario! It would be sort of hard to type on a computer though...

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
If I woke up as a Lucario in a pokemon world, that would be amazing! As others have said before, I would love to go exploring, runnin' through the forest, with my eyes closed....yeaah!

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Like what most people said here, I would explore, & see what moves I can use as well (That is probably the only I would do else from my normal life).

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Congrats to gameplayer56's promotion to Co-Owner! The position is now closed, and thank you to all who wanted the position, but did not receive it.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Ahhh, Great Arceus! I've been sooooo busy! But I'm posting once again!

That would be sooooooo awesome if I was a Lucario when I woke up next to my pc where I usually sleep on the floor (on a fold-up bed, of course)! I might do things a little different, like practice in the way of Aura more.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
If I woke up as a Lucario, the first thing I'd have to do is have chocolate for breakfast, because we all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. XD
After that, I'm always up for exploration, as I love to go outside and have a look around. Weather permitting, of course.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i would like to join :)
Activeness: I'll be active everyday
Partner: Lucario
Why: because Lucario and Riolu are awesome

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club Avishka! Yeah they are very awesome! :D

I'm going to add more Lucario and Riolu sprites that you can choose from as your partner picture, that way everyone doesn't have the same sprite and it looks less boring. I also plan on updating the rules for signing up to include the option of having a sprite and which sprites you want.

So lets have another question:
What is your favorite Pokemon show or movie that has either Lucario or Riolu in it?
Mine would be Lucario and the Mystery of Mew because it's one of the main reasons why Lucario is one of my favorite pokemon and it is also my favorite pokemon movie.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
^New Lucario/Riolu Sprites? Looking forward to this one.

What is your favorite Pokemon show or movie that has either Lucario or Riolu in it?
Well, it would be the movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. It was the first time I saw Lucario, & is how I became his fan.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
THE MOVIE -Lucario and the Mystery of Mew .It was the first time I saw Lucario & because of the movie i became his fan :)

HellDog

Pure Averagness.
Years
Activeness: Pretty active, will check in almost everyday.
Pokemon Partner: Riolu and Lucario.
Why: I just like lucario and riolu.
Password: Wave-Guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Welcome to the club HellDog! Your application has been accepted. Seeing your post count and join date, I assume that you are new here. I'm sure you will like this club since you like Lucario and Riolu and enjoy your stay here on PC!

I'll finish updating everything by the end of next week. I have been busy with a couple of things lately and I haven't been able to finish updating everything.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Activeness: At least once a day.
Pokemon Partner: Riolu(Saria, Female, Shiny if possible)
Why: I love Lucario, simple as thaat. My love for him(you'll find more male Lucarios so I refer to most Lucarios as him)started when I saw Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Funny thing is that the movie made him look like a Fighting/Psychic not Fighting/Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back