• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

my team

ok im infront of meteor falls this is my team
1. Claydol level 41
2. Hariyama level 43
3. Altaria Level 35 "in training
4.Pikachu level 37
5.Zangoose level 40
6.Nuzleaf level 37
so if anyone has any sugestions for pokes plz pm me

Ok so what if been doing for this team sense im wikid weak to Ghost types i put in 1 or 2 moves on each poke difrent Type moves to hit it so then it will be Super Effective to Difrent pokes to with Claydol using Anceint Power Hariyama using Surf Pikachu using ThunderBolt and ice beam Zangoose using Pursuit any fury cutter and Nuzleaf using Faint Attack and Torment and Altaria using DragonBearth

Last edited:

Lindsay

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
Drat, seems I've completely forgotten where the Solar Caverns are... That's probably my problem, ehe. Can anyone remind me? o. o;;

OH WAIT, I remember now. Once again, I should try a little harder to figure it out myself instead of asking too quickly. 8D

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Here's a weird bug I just found: The male swimmer near the abandoned gym has one of Gleis' scripts, I think from the Rustboro Cave near the beginning. I was confused when a normal swimmer started talking about demons 'n' stuff... :D

Welp, gotta continue looking for that Pacifidlog gym leader after he ran off... :T Somehow I'm missing the (apparently obvious) Sundance Rock, but I'll find it eventually. >:I

Must... Fix...

I'm a Buddhist. Doesn't mean I can't read the Bible. It's a valuable source of cryptic lore for use in puzzles.

ya'right and I did'nt damned you , I damned in the general. I forgotto place a ","
sooo i'm sooooooooooooooorry IF you felt for any seccond insulted

P.S that sounded weird but not half as weird as that quiz i mean Potatoes?

Don't worry, I'm not insulted at all. I'm just pointing out that the Bible is fairly well-read amongst all people, regardless of what they feel about its content.

And the potatoes question did have a point. I just don't remember it.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I come back and I see this is in the hacks showcase?
Eh, I saw that coming xDDD

I'm a Buddhist. Doesn't mean I can't read the Bible. It's a valuable source of cryptic lore for use in puzzles.

ya'right and I did'nt damned you , I damned in the general. I forgotto place a ","
sooo i'm sooooooooooooooorry IF you felt for any seccond insulted

P.S that sounded weird but not half as weird as that quiz i mean Potatoes?
Yo buddy, I remember the potato question made sence, but forgot the question itself xDD
And you need help with the gym thingy right? All I can search genesis 25 on google, get a type of treat and take a trip to a towns pokecenter.

wow just wow i post how to get past waston nothing i post is this a good team for were i am nothing thats sad
You need help beating watson? Well theres a button in the room watson is somewhere, click it and it makes watsons team decline

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Erm, question. Sense I beat the game (or current beta, whatever), I've been going around and collecting the 3 heart pieces that I'm missing and doing sidequests, one of which is utilizing the Miner Doll and TM, so, what are you supposed to do with those? I'm assuming you didn't put them in the game just for us to waste 15,000 dollars on.

Years
Knowing the badges go like this:

Stone Badge- Petalburg Woods
Balance Badge- Route 115
Knuckle Badge- Dewford Town Pokemon Gym
Dynamo Badge- Island of Calm
Feather Badge- Fortree City Pokemon Gym
Mind Badge- Fort Draco

I believe you are headed towards Fortree City but ended up in Madio Caves? The Madio Caves are a place you go to after you beat Fortree Gym I believe, and they also are a challenge + some trainer battles. Sorry, but you'll have to figure out the cave yourself, because I can't remember how to go through it. And if I did that would make the dungeon easy so sorry I can't help you, and going through it without Flash is one of the ways of 100% completion.

Years
Hello Hello...

I've just beaten the Fortree City Gym Leader (Veri... can't remember xD). But now I'm stuck... what do I need to do now?

(I'm sorry if this has been answered already... but Google couldn't answer my questions this time xD)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Hello Hello...

I've just beaten the Fortree City Gym Leader (Veri... can't remember xD). But now I'm stuck... what do I need to do now?

(I'm sorry if this has been answered already... but Google couldn't answer my questions this time xD)
What you need to do is go through a cave and get into lilycove, good luck, your gonna need it xDDD

Years
By the way do you have to beat the Senex at Necropolis to access the Shipwreck on Route 108? Or is it accessible from the start? I'm talking about the current version where the Wooper isn't there, by the way.

Years
By the way do you have to beat the Senex at Necropolis to access the Shipwreck on Route 108? Or is it accessible from the start? I'm talking about the current version where the Wooper isn't there, by the way.

I think it's available to get there after you get the phone call in lillycove sewers
but I'm not sure , I got there after I beat Senex

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years

Neither. You must accept the mysterious caller's challenge, and then it will open.

ehm im on gym Island and I don't know what to do now someone help

can someone give me a tip how to catch legendaries?

The only legendaries currently available are Turmur - and, in the latest update - a certain Super-Evil Pokémon. Faceleech is like a demigod, sort of a half-legendary, and can be found after getting Turmur. Turmur itself is at the end of the item chain that begins with the Mush Mask. The Super-Evil Pokémon can be found after challenging and defeating all of the Gym Leaders of Gym Island. After capturing/defeating it, you should read the dialogue for clues.

Erm, question. Sense I beat the game (or current beta, whatever), I've been going around and collecting the 3 heart pieces that I'm missing and doing sidequests, one of which is utilizing the Miner Doll and TM, so, what are you supposed to do with those? I'm assuming you didn't put them in the game just for us to waste 15,000 dollars on.

The Miner Doll is used to mine the blue rocks in the Abandoned Mine. The Miner TM is not currently usable, but will be as soon as I build the Trick Master - and his assorted tricky friends - a snazzy new lair.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
So as I'm Nuzlocking this, I just have to say how this is so far turning out to be the most interesting hack I've played (I've only gotten to Dewford). But even the evolved Pokemon at lower levels are awesome haha

I'm definitely looking forward to getting further in.

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
The only legendaries currently available are Turmur - and, in the latest update - a certain Super-Evil Pokémon. Faceleech is like a demigod, sort of a half-legendary, and can be found after getting Turmur. Turmur itself is at the end of the item chain that begins with the Mush Mask. The Super-Evil Pokémon can be found after challenging and defeating all of the Gym Leaders of Gym Island. After capturing/defeating it, you should read the dialogue for clues.
Any hints on the location of that certain Super-Evil poke?
icon10.gif
And, by all the Gym Leaders of Gym island, I assum your discluding that Afro guy and Lord Umbone?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Hello, Cutlerine! I found a malfunctioning script but I know it was due because it was in super-speed so don't worry... I'll explain it to you! I was still playing the old version... I still didn't play a newer one but, I'll miss the memories... Well, As I was saying, I was in Lilycove, trying to just stroll in super speed then somehow, a script just came out of nowhere and have to battled the Deadly Seven with no breaks!!! I think it was below the Lilycove sign... xD Well, I have no plans yet to download but still... I'll think I'll download now!!! Oh yes, I'll tell you that sooner but I can't access the site due to a block...-.- Well that's all!!!!

Back