• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Does no one use this thread anymore?! D:
Guess not. I was planning on bumping it back for hilarity's sake. I appreciate you doing that for me.

Which means that this thread has mod permission to remain open though bumped.

luxuriate

Original Trainer
Years
Posted the first part of Chapter I: Exodus, for PokéMon: Generation Alloy.
As I am new, I can't post URLs. Please check it out and comment.
It might seem generic at first, but it'll change as I've read the thread about Canons.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I would like to remind everyone that the latest chapter of Elite Academy is up! The next chapter will be posted later on this week!

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
Chapter 5 of Pokemon: Legends of Kanto is up, the next one might be out sometime over the weekend or next week.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
The most recent chapters of Elite Academy is finally up! I would really like for you guys to check it out! :)

I've completed a few more chapters but I'm currently in the revision stages!

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Good news, Elite Academy's first book The Unknown Dungeon is almost complete. I've written chapters 13 through 16 and I'm about to post Chapter 13 right now. As stated above, I'm pretty much done with these chapters; I'm just in the revision phase (seeing as how I've been writing EA since last year). Nonetheless, I've come up with the title of Book 2 in the adventures of Tyson, Xander, and Camille: Elite Academy - The Sacred Ashes. I'll be sure to provide a teaser preview of the book once I've posted the final chapters of The Unknown Dungeon.

Happy reading! :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2017
I'm making an iCarly/Pokémon Crossover for those interested. Chapter 1 is up.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Because a) it can't hurt, and b) I find this kind of synchronicity hilarious, here's another Chapter Twenty: Champion Game this time, however. In it, Ren goes mano a mano (not really) with an old friend, nearly loses all sight in his eyes, and makes a promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back