• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
When are your giveaways???? My brother and my cousin whats the shiny ho-oh but I think I might get the shiny deoxys from someone else.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Would you like a shiny snivy lvl 28 naughty for the shiny cubchoo?
Sorry, I only want UT'ed shiny's!!
Yeah sure, I can make offers. Although I suck at them, so please bear with me. xD

I have a lot more Pokemon, so if you don't like what I offer, just tell me and I'll gladly change em.

Remember, I want these for Soul Silver, but the trades I offer you will be from my White.

Ok here goes, I won't post the levels yet, just make your selection and I'll give you the levels and stuff:

Shiny Dragonite lv100 Adamant Checked

Shiny Rayquaza lv100 Adamant Checked

Shiny Scizor lv100 Adamant (NN Protential) Checked

Shiny Rampardos lv100 Adamant Checked

Shiny Aggron lv100 Adamant Checked

Shiny Mightyena lv100 Lonely Checked

Shiny Glaceon lv100 Modest Checked

Shiny Charizard lv100 Modest Checked

Stuff I'd offer: (I'll give you 2-3 Pokemon listed for each of the ones I want)
BTW most of these are lvl 100, but I'll tell you the details once you pick some.

Garchomp, Regice, Shiny Suicune/Entei/Raikou, Hydreigon, Shiny Darkrai, Terrakion, Virizion, Luxray, Jirachi, Arceus (Normal + shiny, PKRS), Genesect (Normal + Shiny), Giratina, Dialga, Kyurem, Reshiram, Leafeon, Arcanine (shiny), Pidgeot (shiny), Spiritomb, Togekiss, Rayquaza, Charizard (shiny), Magnezone, Rhyperior, Azelf, Kyogre, Deoxys (attack), Zorua (shiny), Infernape (JAPAN), Rampardos, Bisharp (JAPAN), Haxorous (shiny), Pichu (shiny), Feraligatr, Meganium, Larvitar, Event Mew, Golbat (shiny), Blissey (PKRS), Samurott, Dratini (LVL 1, Egg moves Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush), Regigigas, Tepig (shiny), Scolipede (shiny), Magmortar (shiny)

Ok, I have a lot more, but first see if any of these interest you. I'll give you 2-3 of these for each ONE of the ones you have listed. I really want to clear all Pokemon of my White and get Pokemon for my SS :)
I don't mind to do that kind of trade with you, but do give me time, I am wrapped up in B / W atm!!
Just repost this, I still really want to own the Truth ^_^
If you want the Torkoal in 5th gen, I can do it for you ^_^
I know you still want Truth, read the above post please, and I don't want any thing for her!! :)
When are your giveaways???? My brother and my cousin whats the shiny ho-oh but I think I might get the shiny deoxys from someone else.
It's on Sundays, when the stars are flashing, sorry maybe another week, get your fingers crossed!! :)
No, World10 Crobat. Mine scatters things often and I;m wondering if you are interested in it.
I have that, just not sure if it scatters things?? I'll check, too many games to keep up with and trade from!! :laugh:

Kkitten

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
So not tonight?? your not having it tonight???? I meant what time????

Kkitten

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
I NEED A SHINY HO-OH!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR IT?????/!!!!!!!!!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
So not tonight?? your not having it tonight???? I meant what time????
Sorry, this is not Sunday any more!!
hmm, i believe you were looking for a shiny tepig? i have a lvl 1 jolly japanese.
Let me think about that for a bit, I really didn't want a Jap one!!
If you dont have it, would you be interested though?
Sorry, it's hard for me to keep up nowadays what was the offer / trade again please??
Alright cool, I'll back off for a bit and let you deal with the others first. :)
Thanks
Thanks for understanding, jusr ask again when I am back on full time again please!! :)

I NEED A SHINY HO-OH!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR IT?????/!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, those are only on Sundays!!
I'm looking for a Shiny Mew any level is fine, and can offer a Shiny Level 36 Shiftry

And can you do this trade for 5th Gen?
Sorry, forgot the trade??
Cool, what Pokemon?

PS: please dont do the thing where you put a million quotes in one post. It makes it hard to find answers to my Qs;)

Sorry, forgot the trade also!!

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
I do not know which houndoom you are referring to?? But my shiny's, I only trade on Sundays!!

I actually don't need those pokemon anymore, but i do want your shiny ev'd lugia. I want to trade for it so check out my trade thread for what you want. Pick whatever you want.

I read the rules it said u give away shinies on sundays, so i want to trade for your shiny.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I actually don't need those pokemon anymore, but i do want your shiny ev'd lugia. I want to trade for it so check out my trade thread for what you want. Pick whatever you want.

I read the rules it said u give away shinies on sundays, so i want to trade for your shiny.

Sorry, I only trade my EV'ed for other EV'ed and it seems you don't have any.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
Hey, the trade we agreed on was my EVd frosslass for your EVd Yanmega. Could you do this with 5gen?

Back